likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
War of the Hucksters
1. hozzászólás - 2011.03.24. 13:07:52
Okay boys and girls, I'd like to introduce our new event: War of the Hucksters

Event description:

The war is getting even more serious among the Hucksters behind the curtains. Lady Alvariel's four maid of honors Katherin, Ericath, Marietta and Agnaesh held a meeting to discuss the splitting of the territories but they could not agree and they almost even killed eachother during the meeting. The furious Hucksters went away and they started to recruit troops in order to build an army so that they can push their will over the others.

During the War of the Hucksters you can join every maid of honors' army but if you want you can remain neutral and stay out of the conflict. If you join an army, you can't leave till the end of the war - but you can betry your Maid and join another army.

If you participate in the event, you'll have a different window in the duel screen with the names of other users participating in the event. You'll be able to attack every player that is not in you army - even if the player is in your horde or clan. The fights will go with the same battle rules as duels, you can take players to the torture chamber, you can complete quests, soul drain but you will not rob in order to the SE your opponent has on him/her. You wil lreceive fix amounts that the losing party will not lose like Soul energy harness. Players with EH skill will get increased amount of looted SE based on their skill level.

Attacking will take 1 duel point and 1 event point. You will get event points for hunting. Your lost HP during the battle will be restored at the end based on your Heal wounds skill. Horde hate skill will not prevail but you will be able to buy special item from the Huckters against other Huckster armies.

We will count your wins, rewards will be given out depending on your wins. If you betray your huckster and join another army the win points will be set to zero.

During the event there will be additional Crystal clans popping up - as the followers of the Hucksters. You'll be able to attack them from the special event duel screen.

You will be able to reach the normal duel screen aswell. You can duel there with the normal rules. If either the attacker or the defender is not participating in the event, the duel rules will be the original ones.

Rewards:

At the end of the event the players will be able to chose from pre generated rewards.

Golden/Silver/Bronze belt of Development (3, 2, 1% bonus to training your specialized ability)
Golden/Silver/Bronze dagger of Knowlege (3, 2, 1% bonus on training skills)
Golden/Silver/Bronze chain of Bargain (+30, +20, +10 trade skill - can exceed the cap)
Golden/Silver/Bronze horn of Power (3, 2, 1% bonus LE for hunts - doesn't stack with TOP)
Golden/Silver/Bronze book of Wisdom (6, 4, 2% bonus to AD points)
Golden/Silver/Bronze token of Luck (6, 4, 2% bonus on raising your luck)

The event will last for 3 weeks.

Wins required for the different level of medals:
At least 400 → Golden level reward
At least 300 → Silver level reward
At least 200 → Bronze level reward
At least 100 → Medal of Doom

The winner team will the one that gathers the most wins against PLAYERS (Crystal clan not included). Winner team members require 100 less won battles to get the rewards except the Medal of Doom which requires 50 wins. Second place team members require 50 less won battles to get the rewards. 3rd place team members require 25 less won battles to get the rewards.

Members from the winner team that will have at least 300 won battles (without the team bonus) will get the Medal of the Huckster. (3% discount at the Huckster) This medal will be given out to the 10 players that gather the top 10 wins, and the 10 players that will drink the top 10 amount of healing potions.

SE and XP for battles:

SE → Same as EH. Diamond bonus and so on.
XP → it will be different. XP will be the proportion of the looted SE. Players with EH skill will have their XP multiplied by their EH skill level.

Healing:

Heal wounds, but not only the losing player, the winning player will heal aswell.

Crystal hordes:

During the event there will be new crystal clan members in the special event duel screen. We suggest that if a lvl 5 players joins the event, their clone should be put into the crystal clan. If the player changes army the clone shall change party aswell. Clone names shall be generated from player names with a script. There shall be 4 crystal clan 1 for each huckster. Maximum members will not be limited at 35
For crystal members the Ramparts, Training Grounds, Necrofun Focus bonus should be maximum - their level/3. Crystal members will not attack once in every hour. Win against them counts as a player win but not as a Team win. (Huckster army win). At the end of the event these crystal members will be deleted.

Event points:

If someone joins the event and hunts aswell, he/she'll get 1 event point for 1 hunt. Event points will be shown in the special event duel page. After the event, the event points will be set to zero.

Bonuses/equipment for ancient stones at the Huckster:

Nemezis of Katherin/Ericath/Marietta/Agnaesh
+20% attack and IQ against certain Huckster's army. (maximum is 15 attack 15 IQ)
If you buy a Nemezis and you already had one, the older will be destroyed.
Cost: 10 Ancient stones

We'd like to see some user feedback about the event. Suggestions, ideas are welcome. There will be some brainstorming, then the final event gets implemented that takes time too. Expected start: None available yet
A hozzászólást Kethios módosította 2011.03.24. 15:25:42-kor
Doomlord forum moderator at your service.
Pontszám: 5
everyone's favoritebaggybag
Végzetúr poronty
74 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: War of the Hucksters
2. hozzászólás - 2011.03.24. 13:20:03
kethios thanks for making the announcement but could you please be a little more specific. what this event, what will we do, when is it beginning?
everyone's favoritebaggybag
Végzetúr poronty
74 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
3. hozzászólás - 2011.03.24. 13:22:25
kethios, sorry man, i dont know how it happened but i saw only the 1st paragraph.
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
4. hozzászólás - 2011.03.24. 13:41:05 (Válasz baggybag #3 hozzászólására.)
You can post your thoughts.
A hozzászólást Kethios módosította 2011.03.24. 15:26:15-kor
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
5. hozzászólás - 2011.03.24. 15:48:14
Just so that I am sure on how the event is constructed:
* Every time I hunt (every Ap spent) I get 1 Event point (EP)
* 1 EP+1 DP gives me one fight in the Event
* If I fight another player I get 1 Win and my team gets 1 Win - If I fight a crystal clan member I get 1 Win and my team gets nothing
* Depending on my number of wins I get a reward - and only one reward
* These rewards are partially the same as the ones from the Map event (I assume they don't stack since they are the same)

* The benefit from the teams is that I can get a better reward with fewer wins
* Players on the top team + top 10 overall + top 10 healing potions used get an extra Item: Medal of the Hucksters

So questions:
1. What happens with the "normal" crystal clan during the event? Does it count? Does it go away for the duration of the event?
2. Are the "new" crystal clan members part of any clan? If so, can you declare a war on that clan?
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
6. hozzászólás - 2011.03.24. 17:01:48 (Válasz Sbart #5 hozzászólására.)
Answers:

1. The original crystal clan won't count but most likely we'll be able to attack them. Additional crystal clans are required to give duel preys for lower level players participating.

2. I'm not sure but in my opinion new crystal clans will be added. Like Crystal clan with lvl 5-10 members, another with lvl 11-20 etc.
irritatingInv_
Végzetúr poronty
189 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
7. hozzászólás - 2011.03.24. 17:26:44
hope new crystal dudes are added for higher levels only; if not i'll only have 5 targets to hit every 8 hours
If you mod me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
8. hozzászólás - 2011.03.24. 17:33:16 (Válasz Kethios #6 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Kethios - 2011.03.24. 17:01:48
Answers:

1. The original crystal clan won't count but most likely we'll be able to attack them. Additional crystal clans are required to give duel preys for lower level players participating.

2. I'm not sure but in my opinion new crystal clans will be added. Like Crystal clan with lvl 5-10 members, another with lvl 11-20 etc.

So there will be X new Crystal clan members where X is the number of players that participate in the event?
And there will be something like 6-7 "new" Crystal clans, one for each 10 levels of players?
much likedHexonxFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
59 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
9. hozzászólás - 2011.03.25. 01:01:18
OK sounds good! The only confusing part was the CRYSTAL HORDES paragraph. Clones and clones switching hucksters and so on and so forth!!!??? Also I assume the reason for additional Crystal Hordes is simply to give everyone more targets. OK Fine, bye bye

popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
10. hozzászólás - 2011.03.25. 02:26:22 (Válasz Kethios #1 hozzászólására.)
Great event!

No suggestions at this point. I will think about it.
But here are my comments/questions:

Some balance must be included. If teams don't get wins by defeating the crystal horde, teams with more players will have a disadvantage, as they will have less "valid" targets.

Will I be able to attack everyone normally if I don't join the event or will the people who join the event be immune to regular attacks?

Do I get to choose any prize or are prizes linked to the team (like the map event)?

What happens with people that have no EH? Will they get 0 SE and 0 XP?
How much XP do people with EH get? It is said that "Players with EH skill will have their XP multiplied by their EH skill level." I don't believe a person with EH 50 will get 50 * regular XP or each fight is going to give thousands of XP.

"For crystal members the Ramparts, Training Grounds, Necrofun Focus bonus should be maximum - their level/3"
Maximum - lvl /3 means that the higher the lvl, the lower the bonus. It has to be wrong.

"Crystal members will not attack once in every hour"
How often will they attack? And why will they attack if no HP is lost, no SE is lost and "clone" fights do not count towards the team wins?
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
11. hozzászólás - 2011.03.25. 08:41:39 (Válasz Sbart #8 hozzászólására.)
4 new CC, 1 for each Huckster but the max members of the clan will not be 35. It won't have a maximum so the script can clone enough users.
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
12. hozzászólás - 2011.03.25. 08:45:07 (Válasz Hexonx #9 hozzászólására.)
If a player joined "A" huckster, his/her clone will join "B, C or D"
If a player betrays his/her Huckster (A) and joins for example "C" and the clone is in the "C" army, it will switch to "A, B or D" to keep things in order.
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
13. hozzászólás - 2011.03.25. 09:34:48
I already have 2 gold relics from map event. Will the relics from this event count as extra? Example: I have gold neclease of bargain. Will the relic granding +trade skill give me extra bonus, or i cannot choose this reward?
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
14. hozzászólás - 2011.03.25. 09:46:28
"For crystal members the Ramparts, Training Grounds, Necrofun Focus bonus should be maximum - their level/3"
Maximum - lvl /3 means that the higher the lvl, the lower the bonus. It has to be wrong.

I think they mean that the level of the buildings is equal to 1/3 of the level of the clone. So a level 30 clone has a virtual Ramparts, Training grounds, and Necrofun focus of 10 while a level 45 clone has all three at level 15. Otherwise it doesn't make sense.

I already have 2 gold relics from map event. Will the relics from this event count as extra? Example: I have gold neclease of bargain. Will the relic granding +trade skill give me extra bonus, or i cannot choose this reward?

Pretty sure that the Relics with the same name will not stack, same as with the Relics from the Map event. This does put a limit on how many times these Relics can be used for events.

About the Teams: I agree with Cruel01, it might get a bit strange with the teams. If I join a Team with many players, I will have fewer targets. But if I join a small team, or the team gets to small, it will be difficult to get enough wins (team wins, not personal wins). But I will have to think a bit about it.
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
15. hozzászólás - 2011.03.25. 09:49:01
Not to mention players like Sorcha Demo or Princess who are so high level, they have no targets at all
likedValkyrieFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
474 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
16. hozzászólás - 2011.03.25. 11:22:02
XP → it will be different. XP will be the proportion of the looted SE. Players with EH skill will have their XP multiplied by their EH skill level.

??

I'm sure you mean "multiplied by certain proportion", not by EH level???

Othervise, if I'd get 10XP without EH, with it I'd get 10x50=500?
A hozzászólást Valkyrie módosította 2011.03.25. 11:22:47-kor
Inter urinas et faeces homo nascitur
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
17. hozzászólás - 2011.03.25. 11:59:56
Yes, the reason for cloing players to crystal members is to give additional targets. These CH will not attack, and they will not have a clan which you can declare war upon.
If you dont join the event, you can still attack people who participate in the event by the normal duel rules.
The relics are the same as from the map event, Stekkos. If you have a gold trader item then choose something else here because they wont stack (thats why we have more items here so you have plenty to choose from).

To clarify things, I give you the EXACT figure for the SE and XP reward during the event:
Winner of a duel gets FIX SE and XP, depending on the defeated players level:
SE: ( level * 39,67 ) * (0,5 + EH * 0,015). If the winner is member of the diamond clan, he/she gets +5% bonus
XP: (2+level)*0,273.
So the only things which modify the SE are level, EH skill, and diamond clan bonus.
The defeated player does not lose any SE.
Some explanation of the figure:
Since everyone have to do a hunt to be able to do a duel, the goal was that players with either disadvanced dev. and energy harness get roughly the same average SE/XP ratio from the total of 1 hunt and 1 duel. That's what the above figure fulfills.

Another addition: invisible hunts will give only 0,5 event point.

We will begin the programming next week, hopefully we are done with it and testing in 2-3 weeks, and thats when you can sign up for the event.
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
18. hozzászólás - 2011.03.25. 15:00:03 (Válasz Miklos #17 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Miklos - 2011.03.25. 11:59:56

To clarify things, I give you the EXACT figure for the SE and XP reward during the event:
Winner of a duel gets FIX SE and XP, depending on the defeated players level:
SE: ( level * 39,67 ) * (0,5 + EH * 0,015). If the winner is member of the diamond clan, he/she gets +5% bonus
XP: (2+level)*0,273.
So the only things which modify the SE are level, EH skill, and diamond clan bonus.
The defeated player does not lose any SE.
Some explanation of the figure:
Since everyone have to do a hunt to be able to do a duel, the goal was that players with either disadvanced dev. and energy harness get roughly the same average SE/XP ratio from the total of 1 hunt and 1 duel. That's what the above figure fulfills.

Another addition: invisible hunts will give only 0,5 event point.

We will begin the programming next week, hopefully we are done with it and testing in 2-3 weeks, and thats when you can sign up for the event.

So EH does not give any extra XP from the Event battle?
And what effect, if any, does things like Creative Affinity and Bonus SE from duels (from certain items) have on Event battles?
everyone's favoriteWormtailFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
45 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
19. hozzászólás - 2011.03.26. 13:52:32
And what about AA points? Do we get them normally after gained XP?
How will be the fatigue rule working? How much I can duel within 1 (or in my case witin 1/2 an hour)? Does that make difference in which mode I duel: e.g. I initiate 4 attacks in normal duel mode with no penalty, than as I switch to huckster duel will my attack get -10% penalty on the next one as it is my 5th one in a row, or it will have a different counter? Or if the situation is totally different, how much I can attack within an hour (or less)? How often can I attack a participant? 8 hours less continuum diminution? May I attack another participant in normal duel mode as well or he/she can be attacked by me only through huckster window?
A hozzászólást Wormtail módosította 2011.03.26. 13:54:45-kor
ImGaviusKlugge
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
20. hozzászólás - 2011.04.08. 12:19:46
The programming of the event proceeds well, it will be ready for launch soon!

Referring to your latest questions:
Creative affinity and other bonuses do not apply to the event SE. You get a fix amount, see the figure above. Nor does your XP gets modified by anything.
Of course, you get AA points for the XP you get. Fatigue and other duel restrictions apply, so you cant duel 100 times in a row or something like that. And yes, huckster and normal duels count the same for these purposes. If both of you are in the event, you can only event duel. If one of you is not in the event, you can only normal duel.
Oldal: 12345678910
Dobókocka - a sokoldalú kiegészítőAz Idő Kereke tovább forog! Megjelent a befejező trilógia utolsó része!