Szerző
Topic neve: Christmas present
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Christmas present
21. hozzászólás - 2011.12.18. 21:27:56
I just got home, checked all payments. I added the stones for Oryu. Dolp13, if you still dont see the stones, drop me a pm here in forum, with world, char name and under what name you made the paypal payment, and I will fix that in the morning. Thank you for your patience. I contacted paypal already but I got no anwer yet. Prolly chrismas puts a big pressure on their server. Looks like they still register 4 payment out of 5, but that does not comfort me... if you are in the 20% contact us and I'll help you ASAP.
Pontszám: 7.50
averageOryu
Végzetúr poronty
9 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
22. hozzászólás - 2011.12.18. 23:55:04
Thank you Miklos! I got my stones and they were in time for discharging the soul well. Merry Christmas to you and all.
Pontszám: 5
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
23. hozzászólás - 2011.12.20. 11:36:08
Update: looks like the problem is indeed with paypal. Now we increased the response time from 30 sec to 1 min (normally this should be only 1-2 seconds), and they are obviously aware of the problem too, they are double-checking payments now so prolly there will be fewer complaints - as our new logs show, everything was fine today and yesterday. Still, if you need help, feel free to contact me even during the holidays.
averageAmaterasuFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
11 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
24. hozzászólás - 2011.12.21. 18:44:20
The same things here. I bought 350 AS 6 days ago. I'm waited because i bought it with my new paypal account(few days complicated bank vs paypal) and the christmas time.

Thank you if you can do something!

W1 - Avira

Boldog Karácsonyt előre is!
Oldal: 12
HKK - Zén minikiegészítő: Zén Legendái: A sötétség gyermekeiAz Idő Kereke tovább forog! Megjelent a befejező trilógia utolsó része!