Szerző
Topic neve: Landragor event
everyone's favoritejanyemm
Végzetúr poronty
102 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Landragor event
221. hozzászólás - 2015.08.29. 14:10:57
Of course we have another ways to get Epic chest, but I got no reward for 3rd stage of Landragor whatever it is . And of course if reward was changed from "long-time" Epic chest - it should be nice to announce that. But I think 3rd rewards remain same, only :

a, I have bad luck to did not get it in 300 3rd stage fights

b, happened it was not implemented to game yet

Thats reason why I asked if anybody already got Epic chest from Thursday.

Jany
Pontszám: 10
likeddark22Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
247 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
222. hozzászólás - 2015.08.30. 14:59:04
What I meant is: with current way of getting relics (dependable on number of victories) I m pretty sure I ve already got the 3rd phase reward and it is not epic treasure, it is 30 relic shards. But since price of epic treasure chest is exactly 30 shards the rewards remains the same, but even better, since you can choose to get something else beside the chest.
Pontszám: 6.57
Végzetúr poronty
102 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
223. hozzászólás - 2015.08.31. 16:33:06
Now I understand. It is possible that 3rd stage reward was exchanged for 30 relic shard. I have not possibility to prove that because I have not idea how many relic shards I had before Landragor.

As for my previous mention about grey mytokronit drop % everything is correct, I just did not read carefully enough. We have 2 functions which control number of given grey mytokronits. Mytokronit knowledge skill and kwowledge collector relic / obtainable from relic cupons /. I was thinking it works like treasure finding and their bonuses are combined, but ...... Mytokronit knowledge skills increases CHANCE to find grey mito while knowledge collector relic increases quantity of grey myto IF something is found.
My numbers are : Mytokronit knowledge skills = 501 = 50,1% chance to find grey myto.
Knowledge collector relic - kryoxinium = 60% more grey myto

My wrong calculation was I should get by combined chance

total number = total hunts * 0,91 ( because my trapping is 9% and when you trap pet you will not get grey mito ) * ( 50,1+60 )/100
= total hunts * 1,002

Correct calculation is : total number = total hunts * 0,91 * 0,501 ( your chance to find grey myto ) * 1,6 ( average number of grey myto IF you find grey myto )
= total hunts * 0,729

Second correct number was confirmed by my stats from 500 Landragor fights / 1000 AP / with cca 0,74 grey myto for 1AP / hunt/

So I would like to apologize to doubt about correctly given grey myto´s.

Jany
likeddark22Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
247 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
224. hozzászólás - 2015.08.31. 18:01:49
Damn, thats some deep math, I only increase strenght andclick attack button:D
Pontszám: 6.70
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
225. hozzászólás - 2015.09.01. 16:41:16
I have been getting enough grey mytos despite not having the collector (I got the yellow one). My problem is with white and yellow mytos. I am always short on those. That reminds me... Miklos, please add an item to convert mytos into other colors. It would be very helpful!

Thanks,
Cruel.
A hozzászólást Cruel01 módosította 2015.09.01. 16:42:04-kor
Pontszám: 9.00
Végzetúr poronty
102 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
226. hozzászólás - 2015.09.02. 07:58:45
I am sure it is different between DD player (as me) and EH player (as Cruel). I am limited by grey myto because as DD player I cannot have grey myto AA skill. And grey myto limit pass limit to ALL other myto. So in fact just now I know I need not any other myto collector relic. Maybe except yellow ones, but there is limit on resources which can be exchanged for yellow myto - I have not enough for 20 daily Exchange, so higher limit for Exchange will not help me.

Of course idea with myto convertion is fantastic and could help with myto very much. I hope it will be implemented soon.

Jany
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
227. hozzászólás - 2015.09.02. 09:23:42
Since you can buy Yellow myto for SE (you buy Green Crystal potions, and then transform Crystal points to Yellow myto), I don't see why you shouldn't have enough resources to get them.

And as a EH player I am at the moment low on almost every kind of mytokronit, but I foresee that one of the mostly limiting factors will be Grey ones, although also Green ones are low (but not as necessary, since they are only needed on my currently active minion).

And although a "mytokronit converter" would be very useful, I don't think it is necessary. There is very little randomness in getting mytokronits*, and although you might not be able to max all minion skills all the time, I would rather see that as part of the game. I mean, if everything is always at max, then resources loose their value (as crystal points have for some of us).

* The only randomness in myto is with Astral treasures and Mytokronit packs. Other than that you know exactly which action you should do to get what mytokronit, and in some cases you can increase the amount you get with AA abilities or relics. Although maybe a lot of the "problem" would be helped if the relics were actually available?
Pontszám: 8.34
Végzetúr poronty
102 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
228. hozzászólás - 2015.09.02. 11:23:17
Sbart,

I agree with you about yellow myto - of course it can be "bought". But I do not like to spend SE on this purpose. I started to play game late, I was learning hard way with many mistakes and I am trying to "catch" best players in comparable levels with me. Still some are pretty out of my sight / Elvenwind, Gimli, Manunkind /.
Wasting SE on myto is simply no way for me - I was doing some math and using SE for abilities is far better way than using it for yellow mytos.

Anyway we have another resource which is maybe overlooked just now - Astral shards. Of course they can be used for Astral Drop which leads to Fetish Shards which leads to Bronze Superfetish / sorry forgot exact name /. But I made calculation based on Superfetish bonuses given by Miklos few weeks ago and simply Bronze Superfetish is nothing spectacular - in fact its "cost" is similar to 10 common Fetishes, but its bonuses are lower than for 10 Fetishes together. Not mention about comparision of possibility to attach myto for single superfetish or 10 common fetishes. I expect upgrading that Bronze Superfetish will be even more costly for even less bonus. It is normal protection to not make huge gaps among "free" and "premium" players in game. Also Superfetish doesnt give any "special" feature, just adds some bonuses to already existing.
But until I will have treasury finding at level 40 on each minion I will use Astral shards on yellow myto without problem.

Then simply I will use only what I get "for free" because "price" of those 40 yellow myto which adds 0,5% chance to find treasure / that´s 95 treasures per year / during hunt will be too high.

As for "myto converter" of course I can live without it, surely it is not must. I have no problem with thousands of unusable mytos in my stock. But of course idea of possibility to change it for something with value is not bad.

Jany

Jany
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
229. hozzászólás - 2015.09.02. 13:13:42 (Válasz janyemm #228 hozzászólására.)
Hm, sure it is possible that you are in a situation where SE is more valuable than mytokronits, I was just pointing out a way to get the resources you need to get the Yellow mytokronits. Other sources are repeating quests (10 crystal points/quest) and the thievery skill (to get burnt-out AS), but your level/how far you are in the game determines to some extent how "useful" those are.

About the [Metal] Fetish of Doom: You get Astral drops from Astral Shards that you get from Astral treasure. But you also get the Astral drop directly from Astral Treasures! So with a high Treasure skill (requires many minions and many yellow myto) you get these faster. And the major bonus from the Bronze fetish of Doom is not the fetish bonus (which is quite good, as it is better than the individual bonus from the fetishes it borrows power from, at least for me), but the fact that you get another Minion and the +All attributes that this gives.
Sure, getting the Bronze fetish of Doom has cost me a lot of resources, but it also contributes to my +>300 to all attributes. Investing 185 M SE and >1600 hunts in Landragor give me about +100 to all attributes as a comparison.
But sure, the bonus I get from that 1 extra minion is not supergreat, and that is exactly how it should be. I am completely fine with that.

But I agree that Astral shards can be traded for mytokronits, and that source of mytokronits should not be overlooked, and in many cases it is probably a very good idea to do so.
Pontszám: 8.90
Végzetúr poronty
102 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
230. hozzászólás - 2015.09.02. 14:50:26
Of course Astral treasures are good to get also other items. So far my stats from my last 9085 treasures are :

Grey myto ..... 1144 (12,59%)
Blue myto ..... 1086 (11,95%)
Green myto ..... 1080 (11,89%)
Yellow myto ..... 1189 (13,09%)
Red myto ..... 1084 (11,93%)
Orange myto ..... 1146 (12,61%)
White myto ..... 1096 (12,06%)
----------------------------------------
Minion crystal ..... 715 (7,87%)
Astral shard ..... 501 (5,51%)
Astral drop ..... 28 (0,31%)
Astral stone ..... 16 (0,18%)

I believe your Fetish of Doom can grant better bonus for you because : 1. You are higher level character than me 2. Your total minion level is far superior for whole international server ( sorry for scrying ) and just those 2 attributes affect bonuses for magic absoprtion and absorption and only 2nd one for rest. For me bonus is not better and long time will not be.
Surely do not want to tell it is bad. No. Only ..... to be true for me it was far more interesting to collect various fetishes in various events which gives various bonuses. Now for more than half year I collect as main prize always one Fetish shard , then another ... and another ... and when I finally collect all 10 needed, then I can start from start again as probably will need another one to upgrade Fetish of Doom. Also whole system start to be complicated. Some players even do not know how to get simple fetishes , not talk about whole yellow myto - astral treasure - astral shard - astral drop - fetish shard - fetish of doom game chain. Unfortunately no hints are avilable anywhere - Game FAQ is same for years, english sites about doomlord are not updated ( please correct me if I am wrong ). But thats another story ...

One last thing - Can you please explain me : "but it also contributes to my +>300 to all attributes". Thats mean your minion with fetish of doom is already level 380 ?

Jany
Végzetúr poronty
102 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
231. hozzászólás - 2015.09.02. 15:07:37
"but it also contributes to my +>300 to all attributes"

OK, got it. Sorry, my english is bad. You mean Fetish of Doom also made PART of your +300 to alla tributes bonus.
Of course , but what made bigger part of that total bonus ? bonus of 10 minions with common fetishes or bonus of 1 minion with fetish of doom ?
Because work to get those 10 common fetishes or 1 bronze fetish of doom is about same.

Jany
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
232. hozzászólás - 2015.09.02. 15:17:55 (Válasz janyemm #231 hozzászólására.)
Oh, of course the 10 "normal" minions are much more worth in total than the one you get from fetish of Doom.

But I just assume that it is pointless to discuss the fetish of doom unless you have all the other fetishes...because when we talk about minions quantity is a very real quality.
Pontszám: 8.91
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
233. hozzászólás - 2015.09.02. 18:49:30
Yellow mytos indeed get too expensive eventually. I have been getting 32 daily for a while and now all my minions have their knowledge at 30+. It means I can only increase my chance by 0.5% per day, which is quite low for 32 crystal points. I will keep doing it until I realize my crystal points are getting dangerously low (I have already dropped from 20,000+ to less than 10,000), but then I will think if it is worth it to trade SE for 0.5% chance to get other mytos that I also have at 30+. I believe I will discover it is not worth it.

Regarding the chance to trade mytos, my main focus would be trading blues for others. As most my minions are still far from 250, I don't need the blues for now. I would gladly trade them all for yellows.

As per the Fetish of Doom power, I am hoping they add something better when increasing it to silver. The bronze version is not impressive. I agree with Sbart the added abilities are very strong by itself, but I was expecting more from a fetish that requires us to gather resources for months. How long until we get the Silver Fetish now? 1 year? Only in 2017? It will be disappointing not to get something special for it.

Cruel.
Pontszám: 9.02
very populardigitalisFérfi
Végzetúr tehetség
182 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
234. hozzászólás - 2015.09.03. 13:13:27
I must be missing something......I get the buying of Green Crystal Potions for CP's but how to transform Crystal points to Yellow myto?
Pontszám: 9
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
235. hozzászólás - 2015.09.03. 14:00:33 (Válasz digitalis #234 hozzászólására.)
do you have the mytokronit extractor relic? 20/day.
Pontszám: 8.49
very populardigitalisFérfi
Végzetúr tehetség
182 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
236. hozzászólás - 2015.09.04. 01:08:32 (Válasz manunkind #235 hozzászólására.)
Damn....of course.....my bad, thanks manunkind.
Pontszám: 9
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
237. hozzászólás - 2015.09.04. 03:35:49 (Válasz digitalis #236 hozzászólására.)
no problem. glad to help.
Pontszám: 8.52
Oldal: 123456789101112
HKK - Zén minikiegészítő: Zén Legendái: A sötétség gyermekeiAz Idő Kereke tovább forog! Megjelent a befejező trilógia utolsó része!