Felhasználónév: Jelszó:
Szerző
Topic neve: Complaints on players
averageSmellyFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
10 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Complaints on players
121. hozzászólás - 2010.09.12. 16:34:03 (Válasz Boar #120 hozzászólására.)
No I don't suppose I will as I have no access to the fights and results of said player(s). However, Admin does.

If the integrity of the game is involved and I rather think it is in this case, and as another premium paying player, I'd like to think that the Admin staff actually have the balls to look at this and act if necessary. What is the point of playing (and paying for) a game if it can be manipulated by cheats?

Now, the basis of the complaint has been on the board here for 3 days and Admin hasn't made a statement.

I'd be grateful to one of them doing so.
Pontszám: 5
averageViridel
Végzetúr poronty
796 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
122. hozzászólás - 2010.09.13. 23:00:38 (Válasz Smelly #121 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Smelly - 2010.09.12. 16:34:03
Now, the basis of the complaint has been on the board here for 3 days and Admin hasn't made a statement.

I'd be grateful to one of them doing so.

You'll likely die of old age while you are waiting.
likeddark22Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
247 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
123. hozzászólás - 2010.09.15. 00:34:52
Some spiders are just better than others. Simple as that, as with anygame it depends on how much time you invest in the game. You could have a farm list or you could have a farm list AND scry before attacking every time. That will change factor of sucees significantly. I hate when people are called cheaters just because they are good at what they do, and by watching few players in my clan I can see that they simply know what they are doing.
Next time before questioning is a player a cheater try to mail him first and ask for an advice. You d be suprised how many little tricks you can pick up and how friendly players are.
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
124. hozzászólás - 2010.09.15. 06:20:11 (Válasz dark22 #123 hozzászólására.)
I can confirm this. *nods* But.. this game isn't different than other games. Here are cheaters aswell. Hence the lot of Blocked players on low levels.
Doomlord forum moderator at your service.
likeddark22Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
247 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
125. hozzászólás - 2010.09.15. 22:37:51
Yeah that was exactly my point, you can t just pick someone good on higher level (urgod is 39 lvl) and say that he is cheater. On low levels I agree that there are obvious push accounts which are giving bad name to the rest of good spiders.

Oh and if someone is willing to get their push account to so high lvl that their actual character has an use of it I d congratulate them more than go beserk for cheating:D
A hozzászólást dark22 módosította 2010.09.15. 22:38:54-kor
likedMartinBV
Végzetúr poronty
524 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
126. hozzászólás - 2010.10.20. 05:38:42 (Válasz dark22 #125 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: dark22 - 2010.09.15. 22:37:51
Yeah that was exactly my point, you can t just pick someone good on higher level (urgod is 39 lvl) and say that he is cheater. On low levels I agree that there are obvious push accounts which are giving bad name to the rest of good spiders.

Oh and if someone is willing to get their push account to so high lvl that their actual character has an use of it I d congratulate them more than go beserk for cheating:D

Good spiders grow very slowly, a spider never hunt, unless to get a fighting pet, and has his duel point set to 15/day, so until he/she gets access to a dimension gate, he/she will have 15 chances to gain xp per day. Besides a spider will do his/her best to avoid getting xp.

A builder on the other hand will want to gain levels, as you get more SE/hunt the higher your level.

So no congratulations to the spider for having a push account or two in the useful level range. And I hope people will still call attention to players they think are push accounts so the mods/admins can watch them and take action if necessary.
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
127. hozzászólás - 2010.10.20. 11:16:07 (Válasz MartinBV #126 hozzászólására.)
Indeed. Don't be suprised when you see a padlock next to some users' names on the duel list.
Doomlord forum moderator at your service.
much likedImLittleJon
Végzetúr poronty
395 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
128. hozzászólás - 2010.11.04. 17:53:59
I am officially calling out MsPiggy as a cheater. I did a suicide run and deliberately stopped just short of leveling up. I sat there for about half an hour, and I still had an hour left on my low HP when I went over. MsPiggy attacked me within 10 seconds. Even using her crystal orb, she had no legitimate way to know when I was going to choose to level up.
Pontszám: 7.44
averageMsPiggy
Végzetúr poronty
77 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
129. hozzászólás - 2010.11.04. 18:41:11 (Válasz ImLittleJon #128 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: ImLittleJon - 2010.11.04. 17:53:59
I am officially calling out MsPiggy as a cheater. I did a suicide run and deliberately stopped just short of leveling up. I sat there for about half an hour, and I still had an hour left on my low HP when I went over. MsPiggy attacked me within 10 seconds. Even using her crystal orb, she had no legitimate way to know when I was going to choose to level up.

^@^
*does a victory dance*
If I see you're not leveling up around the estimated time, of course I'll come and take a peek until you do
It's the last day before the champs and you didn't go to rest...chances were high you would level up quickly and were only trying to throw of the timing of possible attackers or needed a short break from hunts to squeeze your trapped creatures before continuing.
To call people cheaters just because your little plan didn't work, despite your name, I believed you to be more of a man...
Pontszám: 4.14
averageD00ml0rdFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
520 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
130. hozzászólás - 2010.11.04. 18:47:25 (Válasz ImLittleJon #128 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: ImLittleJon - 2010.11.04. 17:53:59

Finnaly someone else with a clue...

of course she is cheating it was obvious from day one pretty much. NO ONE IS THAT LUCKY and if she is she should be playing lotterys instead of games cos she would be multi billionaire by now.

She knows EXACTLY when to hit players that are holding max SE, yesterday she hit 4 of my clan mates and some had suicided some hadnt but she still managed to get them for max SE minutes before they were due to cash out, in the past she has attacked our players seconds after they have spent large amounts of SE (we guess the internet was slow and the bot alarms didnt go off in time)

She has looted more than the top looter on W1 and hes 30 levels above her, she has looted more than 2nd 3rd and 4th highest looters on W2 COMBINED

no one is that good...not unless they are cheating. She thinks shes good i think shes just good at cheating and she has ruined enjoyment for so many players on W2 im amazed there is still anyone that has been in her path that are still playing, kudos to them for hanging in there.

She must be attached to the devlopers somehow cos she seems to be able to get information that isnt available to non cheating players considering the quiz count isnt instant update she still knows when to attack people, her loot rec ord proves that and if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck then it is a pig and it is a cheat.

My guess is that developers will do absoultly nothing as its in there close relationship basket or the to hard to fighure how she does it basket..
Pontszám: 8
likedKrahn
Végzetúr poronty
16 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
131. hozzászólás - 2010.11.04. 19:30:35 (Válasz D00ml0rd #130 hozzászólására.)
Yup, exactly. It's like I said here:

http://forum.doomlord.net/index.php/topic,36.320#hsz330

There's pretty much no way piggy is legit, and hasn't been for quite a while. Unfortunately W2's balance is totally screwed now because of her cheating. Sort the High Scores by looted SE and see what clan takes up 6 of the top 10. I'm not saying the whole clan cheats, but they sure do benefit off of at least one cheater's information.

I'll probably play until I use up the AS I paid for, but there's no way in hell me or anyone I know will ever buy more as long as there are obvious cheaters playing.

The pig can dance all she wants, all it is doing is stopping people from playing (and paying for) this game.
Pontszám: 6.17
averageD00ml0rdFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
520 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
132. hozzászólás - 2010.11.04. 19:37:30
yep thats spot on Krahn and your right it has scewed the clans on W2 drastically the advantage that clan has got from pig on many levels has messed W2 up tottaly, im sure shes only one cheating in that clan but its no coincidence they have got so powerful since pig joined them.
Pontszám: 5.40
likeddark22Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
247 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
133. hozzászólás - 2010.11.04. 23:25:48
It does sound streched but not impossible. She did say what she had done, and I have done similar thing few times, but I think it is unlikely to watch closely few players at the same time, so perhaps she is watching you closely and you should take it as a compliment. I also saw that she has the scrying orb which makes her story more belivable.

But few people had raised this question already, and although I personally doubt that she is a cheater, some sort of game staff (in game moderator, not Kethios) should resolve all the doubts publicly once and for all, with some sort of hard evidence that everything is done legally, and I am sure that Piggy would like it aswell to clear up her name (unless she really is a cheater of course:)

With the shortage of that kind of moderators on this forum though I think its unlikely to happen:/
I can understand to some degree when they turn one eye blind on low lvls push account for paying customers, but if these accusations are true the game would lose its sense.
Pontszám: 5.75
much likedImLittleJon
Végzetúr poronty
395 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
134. hozzászólás - 2010.11.05. 00:24:21 (Válasz dark22 #133 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: dark22 - 2010.11.04. 23:25:48
It does sound streched but not impossible.

You can't ever prove something like this is impossible. But I do not believe she was sitting there manually attacking me every 10 seconds for over half an hour. And I do not believe that she just randomly happened to attack me within 10 seconds of leveling up. It's just too big of a coincidence. Especially after all the other suspicious behavior on her part. Before she got the crystal orb, there were numerous occasions where she hit me, my clanmates, or other people I've talked to just when we had a ton of SE on us. Sometimes, that coincided with us coming out of low HP safety, and sometimes not. She never attacked us under other circumstances, so it's not reasonable to say she noticed we were low HP by attempting to attack us. And she didn't have the crystal orb yet, so it's not reasonable to say she was routinely scrying us when there were plenty of other targets. There's only so many coincidences you can swallow.

I also saw that she has the scrying orb which makes her story more belivable.

Believe me, I know she's got that !@#$ orb. She and I had an epic bidding war over that thing.

But few people had raised this question already, and although I personally doubt that she is a cheater, some sort of game staff (in game moderator, not Kethios) should resolve all the doubts publicly once and for all, with some sort of hard evidence that everything is done legally, and I am sure that Piggy would like it aswell to clear up her name (unless she really is a cheater of course:)

The most that it's possible for them to say is that they can't find any hard evidence that she is cheating. If she's got a well written script, it's indistinguishable from the server side from her manually taking the same actions.

I can understand to some degree when they turn one eye blind on low lvls push account for paying customers, but if these accusations are true the game would lose its sense.

Not that I subscribe to that particular conspiracy theory, but technically, MsPiggy is not actually a paying customer.
Pontszám: 7.67
likeddark22Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
247 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
135. hozzászólás - 2010.11.05. 02:57:06
I thought you were overexaggerating first time when you said she nailed you in 10 sec, but this is the second time you said it. Was it really just 10 sec?

And I know what you mean by saying that mods will say that there is no hard evidence, but it should be hard evidence if her script (if she uses it) has les than 10 sec repeat cycle. No human being is capable of clicking same thing every 10 sec for half an hour you waited before leveling.

I again say that I think that she is not a cheater, cause if I thought otherwise I'd quit the game the same second. But I sure do hope we'll get some kind of explanation.

You are saying that she never attacked you when you were out of SE? Not even when you get out of low HP but you've spend your SE? If the answer is that she never ever attacked you and got 0 SE loot, that should be considered evidence from my point of view.

Everybody can see that she is agressive and good player but hitting people only when they have SE is too much to swallow as luck.
A hozzászólást dark22 módosította 2010.11.05. 02:58:34-kor
Pontszám: 7.50
averageD00ml0rdFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
520 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
136. hozzászólás - 2010.11.05. 03:25:10
Our clan has a thread a mile long on her, we have been watching her since she was very low level, 99% of the time she hits our players she hits them and gets maximum SE from them, some of them suicide some of them dont bother so it has nothing to do with scrying, we have a handful of close calls where our guys have literraly just spent there Se and its same as littlejon says always within about 10 seconds of getting rid of se they are hit. Her Scry relic is just an ALIBI for her cheating nothing more nothing less.

Another thing is our players are from all different parts of the world, NZ, Australia, America, Europe and she has managed to hit them all pretty much so she either spends 24 hours a day studying, scrying, spreadsheeting cos the time zones should make it impoossible to be watching all our guys and STILL manage to get max SE (4k to 10k EVERY TIME) from each one of them when she hits and always within a seconds to a few mins before they spend. NO ONE IS THAT GOOD

She is a cheat, shes a non prem cheat and for the life of me i dont understand why the game developers protect her. My guess is she is smarter than them, her scripts are to good for them to catch but WAY to many things that make u go UMMM to think anything else but cheat.
A hozzászólást D00ml0rd módosította 2010.11.05. 03:36:56-kor
Pontszám: 7.20
averageardentNő
Végzetúr poronty
130 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
137. hozzászólás - 2010.11.05. 03:25:26
ImLittleJon, you seem to be taking this a bit too serious Conspiracy theories, paranoia, Piggy dominating the world????? .....

Why can't you just accept he is an extremely good player with a lot of spare time at his disposal? You even sound frustrated because he is wiping the floor with you and he is not even a premium.....

Anyways, just to make this clear. He is not cheating in any way, not exploiting any bugs or flaws in the game mechanisms. Instead of accusing him and making empty threats, watch how he is using his techniques of cow farming, you might be able to learn something from the true Piggy master
it figures ....
Pontszám: 3.17
irritatingMaintzununFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
21 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
138. hozzászólás - 2010.11.05. 03:28:03
First of all, i take offense to the fact anyone would suspect that i got to where i was solely because of MsPiggy. I'm sure the others would also
I'm also a well experienced Spider from a few online games, and cow hunting has become second nature for character development. I'm not saying Piggy didn't play a part, but if you look, there's a lot of us around the same level, with high SE+.. you guys ever heard of team work? We all are limited by the amount of Duel Points we get in a day, and one of the benefits of my current clan is we're extremely efficient, and smart about the way we play.

As for Krahn's post saying (Unfortunately W2's balance is totally screwed now because of her cheating) ... I have no idea what you're even talking about. I'm sure you should already be aware that Diamond horde has it's unique advantages. More SE in a duel is one of them.. Why wouldn't you expect to see a lot of them up in the Highscores?

12th place for SE+ highscore is Sandman. He's level 12. Diamond. And has looted 830,000 SE. I figure he's an absolute legendary spider.. but how long until you guys turn on him and call him a cheater also.

Maybe it's time to stop defamatory comments about other players here in the forum. The simple fact is, MsPiggy has figured out a highly efficient and lucrative system and there's no cheating taking place.
The only reason Piggy takes your SE is because he's better at this game than you are
Pontszám: 2.86
averageD00ml0rdFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
520 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
139. hozzászólás - 2010.11.05. 03:39:03 (Válasz ardent #137 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: ardent - 2010.11.05. 03:25:26
ImLittleJon, you seem to be taking this a bit too serious Conspiracy theories, paranoia, Piggy dominating the world????? .....

Why can't you just accept he is an extremely good player with a lot of spare time at his disposal? You even sound frustrated because he is wiping the floor with you and he is not even a premium.....

Anyways, just to make this clear. He is not cheating in any way, not exploiting any bugs or flaws in the game mechanisms. Instead of accusing him and making empty threats, watch how he is using his techniques of cow farming, you might be able to learn something from the true Piggy master

LOL

he? HE? He?

HE cant even be truthful/honest about his name "MSPIGGY"

lol

nice to see his/her clan come out to stick up for her/him tho

Deception + Dishonesty = Ms/Mr PIGGY
A hozzászólást D00ml0rd módosította 2010.11.05. 03:50:32-kor
Pontszám: 6
popularDakaanFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
112 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
140. hozzászólás - 2010.11.05. 08:22:40
As Miracole said in the other post, there is a way to deal with it, but it requires all the "victims" to work as one. I'm sure that if all the lower levels players that she/he keeps attacking would do at least 1 suicidal attack on her every day she will go fast up i the rankings.
Trust me the worst thing that can happen to a spider-dueler is to go up fast. Hell the players can start even a "no-spider campaign" and unite against all spiders and give them free boost to top rankings.

Anyway as V said it's easy if you have allot of free time and you like to use some excel spreadsheets to keep track. When i started this game i had allot of time and i kept growing steady to a point where i was invincible to any players in my range, but now since my time is limited i started to fall behind and there are at least 2 players that can get some free wins.

It's easy to point and scream cheater but it's indeed harder to do something about it. Make a post on forum, get as many players to help you and i'm sure that in less than a month "the pig" will cry and fly up in the rankings to a place where he can't touch you (and you can so the victory dance listening to Mc Hammer - U Can't touch this).
Pontszám: 7.20
Dobókocka - a sokoldalú kiegészítőAz Idő Kereke tovább forog! Megjelent a befejező trilógia utolsó része!