Topic neve: Complaints on players
irritatingBash Chelik
Végzetúr poronty
62 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Complaints on players
161. hozzászólás - 2010.11.12. 14:51:00
i think it`s the same thing...

that would make sense, in case she cheats, however, before homeless, she was in my clan.
and i know she would never cheat, even if she could...
Pontszám: 4.29
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
162. hozzászólás - 2010.11.12. 20:49:18 (Válasz Krahn #160 hozzászólására.)
Show us proof about her cheating?
A hozzászólást Kethios módosította 2010.11.13. 05:53:03-kor
Doomlord forum moderator at your service.
Pontszám: 4.25
likeddark22Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
247 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
163. hozzászólás - 2010.11.12. 23:09:03
I think ImlittleJon showed enough circumstantial evidence to make his case. MsPiggy also stated that she is not a cheater.
You can't seriously ask players to show you proofs? What should mods do then, beside taking paychecks from the game every month ( -3 paying customers now , that is) ?
I feel that for a lot of people this matter is not settled, but no more proof can or need to be shown, it is time for in game mods do check logs and close this ugly story once and for all.
Pontszám: 7.50
much likedLydonB
Végzetúr poronty
266 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
164. hozzászólás - 2010.11.13. 00:49:06 (Válasz dark22 #163 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: dark22 - 2010.11.12. 23:09:03
I think ImlittleJon showed enough circumstantial evidence to make his case. MsPiggy also stated that she is not a cheater.
You can't seriously ask players to show you proofs? What should mods do then, beside taking paychecks from the game every month ( -3 paying customers now , that is) ?
I feel that for a lot of people this matter is not settled, but no more proof can or need to be shown, it is time for in game mods do check logs and close this ugly story once and for all.

Seconded.

It's about time the issue is resolved. Logs need to be checked thoroughly for any type of indication concerning cheats/exploits/hacks/bots/scripts and whatnot.

Since all of the above can be used to provide an unfair advantage, the issue in question is serious.

Honestly, I've just about had enough with all the apathy. You can add me to the -paying customer list until this issue is resolved in a proper manner.
A hozzászólást LydonB módosította 2010.11.13. 00:49:37-kor
Pontszám: 7.20
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
165. hozzászólás - 2010.11.13. 05:58:39 (Válasz dark22 #163 hozzászólására.)
I am a forum mod. I don't have any special previleges ingame. I can't check logs (who attacked who etc). I can only write a list about players that are suspected/framed up and then ask the admins to monitor them for a while.

So who do you want to be checked?

Send me a message with the formula shown below:

Suspect name: XY
World: w1
Reason for reporting: botting/multi accounts/account sharing etc.

With this, we can work faster. Also no need to be curse players here. Just PM me and the process will go between the reporter and myself.
Doomlord forum moderator at your service.
Pontszám: 5
popularDakaanFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
112 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
166. hozzászólás - 2010.11.13. 12:39:11
I guess it's pretty easy, you can check the player history for repeated attacks in a short amount of time (i.e.:repeated attack at exactly x seconds can show a bot). I think some players are correct about more people from that clan using bots but i'm still gathering evidence for now.
I can say that i have some players that i suspect for using bots to automate attacks based on some personal observations and i'll probably write a mail soon to the admins with what i have.
averageD00ml0rdFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
520 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
167. hozzászólás - 2010.11.13. 22:23:42
interesting post on the vets forum (skill thread)

piggy asking why shes not getting the proper amount of Se when she attacks people

stekkos asking how she knows how much she should be getting anyway

no response from piggy

lolol

of course she "does"nt use scripts lololol
Pontszám: 8.75
much likedLydonB
Végzetúr poronty
266 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
168. hozzászólás - 2010.11.13. 22:50:58 (Válasz D00ml0rd #167 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: D00ml0rd - 2010.11.13. 22:23:42
interesting post on the vets forum (skill thread)

piggy asking why shes not getting the proper amount of Se when she attacks people

stekkos asking how she knows how much she should be getting anyway

no response from piggy

lolol

of course she "does"nt use scripts lololol

Yes, I was thinking about that one myself.

After some thoughts, the only plausible way to know is to multi-account and farm the other character.

I doubt any of the victims would send how much SE they lost to an attacker.
averageD00ml0rdFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
520 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
169. hozzászólás - 2010.11.13. 22:53:41
why would a player even ask that question, how would it even enter ones mind unless one was able to see exactly what SE someone else was holding.

ive never had any seperation between creative affin and normal se so its not like theres even soemthign there to indicate what se someone is holding.

however knowing exactly what Se someone is holding would in fact explain how someone was able to do such accurate and proftable hits time after time after time after time after time etc etc etc

has piggy just shot herself in her trotter?
averageViridel
Végzetúr poronty
796 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
170. hozzászólás - 2010.11.13. 23:31:03 (Válasz D00ml0rd #169 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: D00ml0rd - 2010.11.13. 22:53:41
why would a player even ask that question, how would it even enter ones mind unless one was able to see exactly what SE someone else was holding.

ive never had any seperation between creative affin and normal se so its not like theres even soemthign there to indicate what se someone is holding.

however knowing exactly what Se someone is holding would in fact explain how someone was able to do such accurate and proftable hits time after time after time after time after time etc etc etc

Unless it's referring to the Energy Harness bug.
much likedLydonB
Végzetúr poronty
266 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
171. hozzászólás - 2010.11.13. 23:34:00 (Válasz Viridel #170 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Viridel - 2010.11.13. 23:31:03

Nope, it was for the Creative affinity skill. Take a look:

http://forum.doomlord.net/index.php/topic,26.60#hsz72
averageD00ml0rdFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
520 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
172. hozzászólás - 2010.11.14. 00:02:19
or direct quote:)

MsPiggy

Re: Skills

I noticed the skill 'creative affinity' doesn't always work.
What are the conditions for this skill to take (full) effect?
I have 50 creative affinity and sometimes I properly get double SE as I should, other times I only get a partial bonus and it even happens I get no bonus at all. Because of the range of rewards it gives, I highly doubt it's just a bug...
I'd love to know how it works so I will be able to make the best use of it.

stekkos

Re: Skills

I wouldnt call it a range of rewards, it just doubles the se you get. So if on a duel you get 1000se from the player, you get 2000 instead without him loosing the extra 1000. How did you come to the conclusion it does not give you the proper ammount?
averageD00ml0rdFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
520 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
173. hozzászólás - 2010.11.14. 01:27:05 (Válasz Viridel #170 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Viridel - 2010.11.13. 23:31:03
Idézet: D00ml0rd - 2010.11.13. 22:53:41

she doesnt have energy harvest, she posted herself she has disadvanced dev and one of my clannies lost a disadvanced dev challnge to her also
A hozzászólást D00ml0rd módosította 2010.11.14. 01:29:24-kor
likedKrahn
Végzetúr poronty
16 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
174. hozzászólás - 2010.11.15. 22:06:47 (Válasz Kethios #162 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Kethios - 2010.11.12. 20:49:18

Between her little slip-up in the skills forum and the evidence presented earlier in this thread, I think it's time for the dev's to take some action here...
irritatingInv_
Végzetúr poronty
189 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
175. hozzászólás - 2010.11.15. 22:23:57 (Válasz Krahn #174 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Krahn - 2010.11.15. 22:06:47

Between her little slip-up in the skills forum and the evidence presented earlier in this thread, I think it's time for the dev's to take some action here...

maybe you should check the skills thread again.
If you mod me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine
Pontszám: 4.67
averageD00ml0rdFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
520 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
176. hozzászólás - 2010.11.15. 22:54:06 (Válasz Inv_ #175 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Inv_ - 2010.11.15. 22:23:57

inv = kermit
Pontszám: 3
irritatingInv_
Végzetúr poronty
189 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
177. hozzászólás - 2010.11.15. 23:17:24 (Válasz D00ml0rd #176 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: D00ml0rd - 2010.11.15. 22:54:06
Idézet: Inv_ - 2010.11.15. 22:23:57

inv = kermit

damn, you got me. i should have known better than to post in the little kids thread. fine, i'll leave your playground, you meanies you..
If you mod me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine
Pontszám: 3
likedKrahn
Végzetúr poronty
16 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
178. hozzászólás - 2010.11.16. 17:58:39
I guess what it comes down to is this:

If she is manually sifting through the highscore and scrying data and entering this all into a spreadsheet by hand, she isn't doing anything wrong. The sheer amount of data she'd need to process to get to where she is and conveniently time all of the attacks right out of protection (even those coming out of protection at irregular times) makes this *HIGHLY* unlikely.

If she's using a script to pull data and import it into a spreadsheet so she knows when and who to attack, she is clearly in violation of the ToS:

5.3. Using third-party programs

It is forbidden to use any programs or mechanisms that change and/or influence the operation of the program, makes the game automatic, lead to excessive server load or use "bots". If our algorithms detect such activity it may lead to immediate and permanent suspension of account.

Common sense dictates the course of action here. It's pretty much humanly impossible for her to be processing all of this data by hand. At minimum, she's using a script to pull the data into her spreadsheets. More than likely she has a script that processes that automatically pulled data and is attacking for her.
likedKrahn
Végzetúr poronty
16 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
179. hozzászólás - 2010.11.16. 18:05:12 (Válasz Kethios #162 hozzászólására.)

And, since I just noticed this was in response to my post...without access to the server logs, it's impossible for us to show you proof.

It's up to those who do have access to properly set up and parse those logs and either exonerate her or permanently suspend the account according to the ToS.

Barring that action, Doomlord will continue to lose paying customers.
averageViridel
Végzetúr poronty
796 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
180. hozzászólás - 2010.11.16. 22:38:49 (Válasz Krahn #179 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Krahn - 2010.11.16. 18:05:12

And, since I just noticed this was in response to my post...without access to the server logs, it's impossible for us to show you proof.

It's up to those who do have access to properly set up and parse those logs and either exonerate her or permanently suspend the account according to the ToS.

Barring that action, Doomlord will continue to lose paying customers.

Yeah, the Admin needs to stand up one way or the other, with supporting information, and give their determination. This thread isn't going to die, and we're falling into the realm of "Admin Apathy" again - which was wonderful for the morale of the players.
HKK - Zén minikiegészítő: Zén Legendái: A sötétség gyermekeiRésföld - a HKK legújabb kiegészítője