Szerző
Topic neve: Complaints on players
irritatingBash Chelik
Végzetúr poronty
62 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Complaints on players
221. hozzászólás - 2010.12.22. 16:15:02
i would like to know what cause suspension?
Pontszám: 5
averageD00ml0rdFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
520 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
222. hozzászólás - 2010.12.22. 17:01:16 (Válasz Bash Chelik #221 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Bash Chelik - 2010.12.22. 16:15:02
i would like to know what cause suspension?

umm

maybe they caught her finnaly?
Pontszám: 3
irritatingBash Chelik
Végzetúr poronty
62 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
223. hozzászólás - 2010.12.22. 17:25:32
in that case she would be permanently suspended
i don`t understand why temporarily though
averageD00ml0rdFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
520 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
224. hozzászólás - 2010.12.22. 17:32:05
Read Miklos post

they found problems over last 2 months and that was eough to suspend her

my guess is they prob want to find out exactly how she done it while account remains live so they can put measures in to stop repeats on other worlds.

If she is perm banned then i also hope that her clan has her building SE removed and some buildings rolled back, they were always a strong clan but they definaetly got stronger as a result of her building, it gave them a massive advantge over every other clan.
while they got stronger from her building all the other clans got weaker as a result of her pillaging of there members and loss of building power.
irritatingBash Chelik
Végzetúr poronty
62 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
225. hozzászólás - 2010.12.22. 17:45:26
i doubt that piglet is cheating, she does not know a thing about
those scripts or scripting you mentioned before
Pontszám: 4
averageD00ml0rdFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
520 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
226. hozzászólás - 2010.12.22. 17:50:09
lol how do u know? are you her?

what i know is they have found problems (drastic enough to suspend the account) they are investigating and they may or may not delete her,

at the very least what she has been doing is very questionable or they would not have suspended the account at all so while u say one thing they have analysed alot of data and found soemthing opposite to what u are saying.

one way or another this is goign to be sorted out, she either gets her account back and can carry on playing without suspicion or she is a cheat and we are rid of her for good,
irritatingBash Chelik
Végzetúr poronty
62 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
227. hozzászólás - 2010.12.22. 18:09:00
ahhaahah, you sure have something against her, if i`m her i would told you
that you are one crybaby, so i guess i`m not her

she was in carpacio before homless
and i could say she does not know anything
Pontszám: 4
much likedLydonB
Végzetúr poronty
266 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
228. hozzászólás - 2010.12.22. 18:33:41 (Válasz Bash Chelik #227 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Bash Chelik - 2010.12.22. 18:09:00
ahhaahah, you sure have something against her, if i`m her i would told you
that you are one crybaby, so i guess i`m not her

she was in carpacio before homless
and i could say she does not know anything

For crying out loud lad, are you gonna start with the ass kissing yet again?
Pontszám: 6
irritatingBash Chelik
Végzetúr poronty
62 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
229. hozzászólás - 2010.12.22. 18:41:39
nope, ass kicking
please be polite, i don`t want to say you things like that
cause you are probably older than me
irritatingInv_
Végzetúr poronty
189 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
230. hozzászólás - 2010.12.22. 19:30:02 (Válasz Miklos #220 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Miklos - 2010.12.22. 16:01:44

About MsPiggy. We took very seriously the complaints, and monitored and logged every action for the past 2 months. After careful examination and analyzation of this data, we decided to suspend this character temporarily. Further investigation will decide if this suspension will become permanent.

you can't be serious.. so to suspend an account all is takes is a few ppl QQing about some player? ok.. here goes :

I want top 25 players in W2 suspended (yes, even me). It sooo obvious they cheat cause .. you know.. they're top 25.

And i thought this was a serious game
A hozzászólást Inv_ módosította 2010.12.22. 20:35:11-kor
If you mod me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine
Pontszám: 3.80
much likedImLittleJon
Végzetúr poronty
395 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
231. hozzászólás - 2010.12.22. 19:36:51 (Válasz Bash Chelik #223 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Bash Chelik - 2010.12.22. 17:25:32
in that case she would be permanently suspended
i don`t understand why temporarily though

My guess is they are giving her a chance to come clean, say she's learned her lesson, and promise never to do it again.
much likedImLittleJon
Végzetúr poronty
395 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
232. hozzászólás - 2010.12.22. 19:47:07 (Válasz Inv_ #230 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Inv_ - 2010.12.22. 19:30:02
you can't be serious.. so to suspend an account all is takes is a few ppl QQing about some player? ok.. here goes :

I want top 25 players in W2 suspended (yes, even me). It sooo obvious they cheat cause .. you know.. they're top 25.

The argument against her has nothing to do with the fact that she's top 25. Perhaps that influences the vehemence in some quarters, though. Anyway, the issue is that even if you come out of safety early, e.g. through manipulation of Constitution boosting equipment or drinking healing potions, she hits you within a second or two. By the time you click to hit the epic or whatever, it's already too late. To do that through sheer luck is a once in a lifetime kind of thing, and she did it regularly.

As for being a serious game, it's not like they suspended her just because of complaints. They gathered data and analyzed it before making their decision. Without knowing what the data showed, you're just complaining because you don't like the decision.
Pontszám: 7.50
much likedCiphasFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
109 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
233. hozzászólás - 2010.12.22. 20:12:22
I hope that she did not cheat because i like her - i can"t say we are friends but i did talk a little with her via msg and she looks like a very funny and original person .

But i also have a motive for hoping that : for a while she was my ideal robing machine - i mean i was playing the game and hoping that one day i will have her success ... now if her results where posible only because she was cheating it will be a disapointing moment for me
irritatingInv_
Végzetúr poronty
189 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
234. hozzászólás - 2010.12.22. 20:31:00 (Válasz ImLittleJon #232 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: ImLittleJon - 2010.12.22. 19:47:07
Idézet: Inv_ - 2010.12.22. 19:30:02

The argument against her has nothing to do with the fact that she's top 25. Perhaps that influences the vehemence in some quarters, though. Anyway, the issue is that even if you come out of safety early, e.g. through manipulation of Constitution boosting equipment or drinking healing potions, she hits you within a second or two. By the time you click to hit the epic or whatever, it's already too late. To do that through sheer luck is a once in a lifetime kind of thing, and she did it regularly.

As for being a serious game, it's not like they suspended her just because of complaints. They gathered data and analyzed it before making their decision. Without knowing what the data showed, you're just complaining because you don't like the decision.

Of course i don't like the decision. If I liked it (or would have been a sane decision) I couldn't care less... as it is now it's just a "let's do something to keep paying customers happy" move; doesn't matter if MsPiggy didn't actually cheat as long as ppl who pay are happy

In case you're wondering MsPiggy is in the same clan as me, and we chat very very often. I can tell you that unless he's a very good actor, and he managed to be consistent for 5+ months, he couldn't write a script or use one.. let's say I had to explain to him "simple" stuff about browser plugins and such.

If the admins permanently ban him and show no proof (and i don't mean.. "we gotz the logz so we're right" kind of proof)... I will delete my account; I won't play a game that is so easily "controlled" by QQers. I did it before with several other games and I will do it again even though i like dl very much. In case you're gonna say this is blackmail.. it's the same kind of blackmail as "me and my friends will stop buying AS until the cheater is banned" - or something like that.
If you mod me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine
averageD00ml0rdFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
520 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
235. hozzászólás - 2010.12.22. 20:46:08
well hpw about we just let admin do there investiagtion, they either ban her or let her stay, if they ban her im sure it will be for good reason, if she stays then at least they have checked her out fully and found her to be playng fair and she should be allowed to play without further accusations.

Saying she is not cheating cos you have spoken to her for a few months doesnt prove anything to me lol.

The proof of the pudding will be if shes allowed to stay or not. Hopefully she hasnt been cheating becuase if so she has messed W2 up beyond repair (in amount of players that have left becuase of her and the obvious advantges to her clan)
Pontszám: 5.33
averageMsPiggy
Végzetúr poronty
77 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
236. hozzászólás - 2010.12.22. 20:47:27
I've e-mailed the doomlord ppl for an explanation which I hope to receive soon.
I asure you that there has been no cheating and I really wonder what could have been interpretted as such...
I've a lot to say about this, but I'll await the reply first, hopefully this o.O ban will be lifted quickly.
To all my dear cow friends: Please don't be lonely I'll make sure to come visit again soon enough I just hope that once I'm found clean you'll finally admit that I'm not cheating and stop slandering once and for all.

See you soon,

MsPiggy
Pontszám: 4.67
irritatingInv_
Végzetúr poronty
189 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
237. hozzászólás - 2010.12.22. 21:00:43 (Válasz D00ml0rd #235 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: D00ml0rd - 2010.12.22. 20:46:08

Saying she is not cheating cos you have spoken to her for a few months doesnt prove anything to me lol.

Don't want to spoil your Sherlock moment, but.. saying that he's a cheater cause he's good a cow hunting doesn't prove anything to me ( lol )
averageD00ml0rdFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
520 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
238. hozzászólás - 2010.12.22. 21:06:42
"I asure you that there has been no cheating and I really wonder what could have been interpretted as such..."

well for a start, statements like that make me wonder...wether you are cheating or not, how u could even "wonder what could have been interpretted as such"

when u can hit players that randomly come off safty using potions or changing gear within seconds, when you have looted 8 million more SE than the nearest top looter and when u have become so strong at L44 that its very possible you are unbeatable by any player any level and u have to wonder why people think soemthings wrong makes me wonder even more...
averageD00ml0rdFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
520 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
239. hozzászólás - 2010.12.22. 21:12:12 (Válasz Inv_ #237 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Inv_ - 2010.12.22. 21:00:43
Idézet: D00ml0rd - 2010.12.22. 20:46:08

Don't want to spoil your Sherlock moment, but.. saying that he's a cheater cause he's good a cow hunting doesn't prove anything to me ( lol )

well if she s allowed to play maybe she can change name to MrPiggy so in future we get her sex correct, if she wants to be a female player i will refer to her as a female player.

and as far as saying shes a cheater, Admin have infact now investigated and found things wrong so at the moment im more inclined to belive those with REAL information available to them rather than someone who has just chatted for a few months lol. If there was nothing wrong her account would not be suspended right now.
much likedLydonB
Végzetúr poronty
266 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
240. hozzászólás - 2010.12.22. 21:19:20
There's good cow hunting, and theres inexplainable luck.

I can relate to hitting someone after doing some calculations in order to attack them when they come out of low HP. Yet, doing such calculations whilst taking in account random changes in constitution and HP is impossible. No it can't be done unless we have a case of clairvoyance; if something of the sort happened once it would be considered pure luck. But players are reporting the same impossible odds over and over again; thus it's more than obvious that there is an external factor involved.

And before you accuse me of biased judgement; let me assure you that I'm not biased in this case - simply because I don't play on any other world apart from W1.

And yes, I do have an idea of how he is doing it, yet I ain't going to utter a single word or we'll have others exploiting it.
Pontszám: 8.33
Dobókocka - a sokoldalú kiegészítőAz Idő Kereke tovább forog! Megjelent a befejező trilógia utolsó része!