whats your point peto
A hozzászólást D00ml0rd módosította 2011.01.05. 01:14:42-kor
Pontszám: 5
irritatingInv_
Végzetúr poronty
189 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Complaints on players
302. hozzászólás - 2011.01.05. 01:24:25 (Válasz D00ml0rd #299 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: D00ml0rd - 2011.01.05. 00:47:20
all i want to know is were you telling the truth about pigs building of hall of fame?

nah.. i lied. afaik MsPiggy NEVER built hall of fame. If such a building were available, I'm sure he would build into it though. so let's call it 50% truth.

(seriously now.. spell checker... think of the kittens)

do u tell porkies or should we believe what you post?

not sure what a porkie is, but unless there's some kind of prize involved, I'll just go with NO. I'm sure you understand.

and let me break that down for you

1. If you were telling the truth then your clan MUST have had full knowledge that piggy was cheating, which then leads me to wonder how many others in the clan are using similar methods.

2. if you were telling porkies then every post u made in her defence means nothing as your now proven lier.

I admit, we all "cheat". Each of us uses a high-precision device called mouse (don't really want to ruin your surprise so I won't explain to you how it works; if curious -> google it); basically it allows us to do stuff really fast. Of course we have other tools which help us develop better than you; formulas for in game stuff, chat room, experience, we're >> 12 years old, brain, etc.

grim situation im afraid but give a boy a shovel and he will dig a hole:)

I admit I'm a bit skinny. I've been told that manual labor would help me put on some muscles. My father told me that hard work develops character. Not sure why he'd tell me that; I already know how to develop my character : first get some income skills (I went the hunter route, but duelers seem to do fine also), then get some trade skill (having some higher lvl items will help), then it's all stats. So to make a long story short, thank you for thinking about me; I'll try to use the shovel method and I'll let you know if it works. If it does I'm sure you can use it also to get some muscles; you may be 12 now, but in a few years you'll notice girls and if you're well built they might notice you... Now, you never told me about the size if the hole.. Not sure if I can make it really big (though I'm sure I can get paid if i dig someone's pool); please advise.
A hozzászólást Inv_ módosította 2011.01.05. 01:54:22-kor
If you mod me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine
Pontszám: 3
averageD00ml0rdFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
520 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
303. hozzászólás - 2011.01.05. 01:38:11
lol hall of fame woops

spell checker wouldnt have helped me there lol the rest u can put 90% down to dyslexia and 10% not caring about a few little remaining typos...

so if such a building (hall of fame was actually called hall of peace) woudl that then mean that pig built it 1400 times or you had lied about her building it ?

i just want to be sure on this point as being the leader of your clan it was quite a telling comment...
irritatingInv_
Végzetúr poronty
189 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
304. hozzászólás - 2011.01.05. 02:17:32 (Válasz D00ml0rd #303 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: D00ml0rd - 2011.01.05. 01:38:11
lol hall of fame woops

so if such a building (hall of fame was actually called hall of peace) woudl that then mean that pig built it 1400 times or you had lied about her building it ?

i just want to be sure on this point as being the leader of your clan it was quite a telling comment...

I just counted, and.. you're right, we didn't destroy the building 1400 times; that would be totally unreasonable. I checked our records and they show it was 1289 times (I knew that keeping track of these kind of things was a great idea ). We actually had a long discussion with MsPiggy about that. As I was the one who had to destroy the building every time of course I was not cool with him causing me to click the same button several times per day. He defended himself by saying he only builds into hall of peace/fame??? with the se he gets from Careless Conjurers. Until then I never imagined you guys are so Careless with your se. With your super duper sharp observation skills you surely noticed that the hall of peace/fame??? (much cooler name imo, suggest it to the admins!) was only built/destroyed 1400-1289 times and you're probably wondering about the 111 times unaccounted for (nice catch Watson) . All I can say is that he started dumping the extra se into our secret project building : Monument to my Cows. It's really nowhere finished, but if you guys want it you can have it

Also you're wrong about me being the leader of the clan. I'm just a puppet. The true leader is not even a member of our clan. He doesn't even play doomlord. I was just referenced as the "go to guy" in case of joining cause I have uber mad people skillz and I'm a good interviewer. At work, once, we had a guy come in for an interview. He was so uncomfortable that he totally messed up. That's where I was called in; I managed to calm him down and prepare him for the long quiz sessions that awaited him. Needless to say, he passed with flying colors and now he's a colleague of mine. We still remember that day and talk often about it (the same way war veterans talk about their experience). Hope this helps.
A hozzászólást Inv_ módosította 2011.01.05. 02:27:24-kor
If you mod me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine
Pontszám: 3
averageD00ml0rdFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
520 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
305. hozzászólás - 2011.01.05. 02:30:37
i assume your tryng to be funny? so lol lmao thats funny stuff ill be waiting for you to bring out the AKYD show on tv you will be a hit lol

fun and frivolity aside

I hope the pig mess is sorted out soon one way or another and approrpiate measures are made to either compensate her for her enforced time off or to penalise her clan for about 7 mill and compensate everyone left playing and there clans for about 11 mil.

im sure when admins look at her building work they will remove the Se from the approriate buildings and reset levels to pre pig
hatedpetel87
Végzetúr poronty
109 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
306. hozzászólás - 2011.01.05. 02:35:24
I am affraid that will never happen. To avoid further arguments I would like to point out that it would be a breach of games rules.
much likedImLittleJon
Végzetúr poronty
395 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
307. hozzászólás - 2011.01.05. 04:35:34
This horse was dead about 8 posts ago.
Pontszám: 7.50
much likedLydonB
Végzetúr poronty
266 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
308. hozzászólás - 2011.01.05. 08:46:55
Would you lot cut it out already?

He is being investigated and thats final.. Wait for news from the admins.

Yet again, months of data take time to analyze.
averageViridel
Végzetúr poronty
796 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
309. hozzászólás - 2011.01.05. 18:19:59
To add 2 cents:
- I agree this needs to be (publicly) resolved, but the timing (just before the holidays) was rather unfortunate, and likely adds a lot of time to the process. That said, holidays are over, and an answer should be given soon.
- Yes, it takes a long time to go thru data to determine where the loophole is, and how to close it - it doesn't take that long to determine whether suspicious behaviour is illegal or not.
- Based on the fact that we haven't heard a word from Piggy since the suspension, I would guess either the account was terminated (login closed), Piggy gave up on the game, or knows that the suspension will be permanent. Or they may be corresponding in private, I don't know, but the absolute silence from all sides is odd.

Regarding the "stolen" SE:
- Much of it surely came from Energy Harness & Affinity, so crediting that back makes no sense. For the rest, it's surely not practical to "refund". Just take it as a lesson - don't come out of protection with SE.
- The Clan building(s) should be rolled back. My first thought was also "money laundering to make the SE clean", and Doom said it perfectly a few posts later. Just because it went to the clan - even if it was 1400 Hall of Peace builds, the Soul Well increased because of the actions. All Piggy builds should be rolled back.. Not to go retroactive with things like the Tower, of course - just the current Buildings and the Well.
likeddark22Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
247 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
310. hozzászólás - 2011.01.06. 05:25:54 (Válasz Viridel #309 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Viridel - 2011.01.05. 18:19:59
Just take it as a lesson - don't come out of protection with SE.

I agree with everything else, and that this should be a dead topic until we hear from devs, only this sentance is kinda wrong, it all started with inability to protect SE against him and as you know sometimes one low HP hunt run is not enough SE for desired outcome.
much likedLydonB
Végzetúr poronty
266 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
311. hozzászólás - 2011.01.07. 10:52:08
Going to add something different here.

Been noticing a "too good to be true" change in one of W1's players.

So, let's put some numbers on the table.

Character name: GoldenApple
Level: 44
Clan: Throtmor
World 1

Total (lifetime) looted SE: 7.652.295
SE difference increase during November 2010: 1.365.125
SE difference increase during December 2010: 3.192.347

Life time - Nov, Dec: 3.094.823

Lost SE is ~40k so it's irrelevant here.

So, as the numbers are saying; this player earned more SE in 1 month than his lifetime winnings prior to the introduction of the Lady Alvariel's badges (excluding October 2010 - no record available) . This player earned ~460k SE more than Lord Destiny - which has access to the crystal horde, which rewards insane amounts of SE.

The player in question doesn't have a scrying orb, or any +SE% increase items equipped. Although one can assume that CA and EH are maximised.

All the mentioned numbers can be checked in the current/previous Alvariel's reports, and of course the character sheet of the player in question.

I'm thinking multi-accounting is taking place.
averageardentNő
Végzetúr poronty
130 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
312. hozzászólás - 2011.01.07. 21:04:08 (Válasz Viridel #309 hozzászólására.)
WHAT is this? What is next? Are admins really that soft they are going to take each QQ-er and make his dream come true? WHAT more could you possibly want? You have already banned Piggy permanently without even saying it or bringing proof..... YOU ( admins and devs ) made this a trial by popular demand but you judged and sentenced it within closed doors ( which is not a good or elegant choice by the way )

WHERE does this end? Are you really that bad players you need to remove my whole clan just that you can be the first on this server? WHY not just ask the devs to erase the entire MAD clan and get it over with? HOW can you ask for such a thing as removing what PIGGY built? I am sick of this sharade and I think that it has gone far enough. ALL your decisions were single sided and you never answered to the ones defending Piggy, only to those accusing him. I find that at the very least ODD ....

I have been quitting browser games like crazy lately and after i found Doomlord, i thought it was the best. Now i see it is affected by the same infection that spreads throughout the gender and that is corruption! ADMINS chosen from users that do whatever they want ( the best example would be the Quiz questions. HOW come so many sports related questions pass the "human| filter? I have clearly read they do not fit the profile to make it further and STILL there are TENS of them out there. WHY? Just because someone knows or is a quiz admin and allows it ! ). I hate the fact that just because some "SHOUT" louder then the rest, they are automaticaly right. Where is the reason in that?

Anyways, the war some of you players out there are fighting is clearly OUTSIDE the game and just because you are not good enough inside it, you are trying to eliminate competition by other means. How does that help? what is your purpose on this forum? Arguing just for the sake of it? Go to some Discovery Channel forum and argue there if Martians really do exist or not, that will bring you more thrills than what you are doing here!

Sigh, why do i even bother? There are only going to be loads of flaming posters and no response from the admins or devs. Keep it up guys, you are doing such a "great" job in helping this game evolve!

P.S. - i don't care about my bad English spelling as long as everybody can get the point of this post!

Ardent
it figures ....
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
313. hozzászólás - 2011.01.07. 22:00:31
some observations:

1) the namecalling needs to stop. period. we can discuss the matter respectfully or not at all.

2) it is evident from the description in Miklos's post that the suspected breach is the third one, third party software. that explains the hesitation in an administrative decision.

3) the investigation is going on too long. if there is not sufficient evidence, free Piggy. if there is sufficient evidence, take appropriate action. the lengthy investigation is cruel and unusual. if Piggy is not guilty, this is hugely unfair. passively allowing a temp suspension to resolve the matter by default is ethically wrong.

4) it's difficult to accuse someone of cheating who's beating you without sounding like sour grapes. none of us 'know' for certain what Piggy did or didn't do. i know that i don't know of any cheating, but that doesn't mean that it couldn't have occurred. D00mlord, you reveal your bias by saying you concluded 6 months ago.
irritatingBash Chelik
Végzetúr poronty
62 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
314. hozzászólás - 2011.01.07. 23:05:42

you will just wait for ruckus to calm and things to come back in normal...
averageD00ml0rdFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
520 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
315. hozzászólás - 2011.01.07. 23:45:03 (Válasz manunkind #313 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: manunkind - 2011.01.07. 22:00:31
some observations:

1) the namecalling needs to stop. period. we can discuss the matter respectfully or not at all.

2) it is evident from the description in Miklos's post that the suspected breach is the third one, third party software. that explains the hesitation in an administrative decision.

3) the investigation is going on too long. if there is not sufficient evidence, free Piggy. if there is sufficient evidence, take appropriate action. the lengthy investigation is cruel and unusual. if Piggy is not guilty, this is hugely unfair. passively allowing a temp suspension to resolve the matter by default is ethically wrong.

4) it's difficult to accuse someone of cheating who's beating you without sounding like sour grapes. none of us 'know' for certain what Piggy did or didn't do. i know that i don't know of any cheating, but that doesn't mean that it couldn't have occurred. D00mlord, you reveal your bias by saying you concluded 6 months ago.

thats actually a very good well balanced post on the subject.

just to clarify why i reveal bias was simply all of a sudden some of my clannies started posting how they had been hit on our clan forum so i started doing calcs on averages etc and i kept doing it every week or so, all the time getting reports about how clannies were being attacked with abnormal safty failures.

i watched her like a hawk up till when she finnaly got me and when that happened i absolutly knew something was wrong, i provided admin with the battle report and asked them to check the logs leading up to that hit to see the actions i had done to avoid cowing out and still be hittable within 1 second of coming off safty

obviously they found some strange ac tivity leading up to that hit and she was suspended soon after it.
Pontszám: 5.50
irritatingBash Chelik
Végzetúr poronty
62 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
316. hozzászólás - 2011.01.08. 00:32:59
they realise what will those who like piglet think of them
if they don`t tell us...
in case you don`t have time, i`m really sorry and forgive me because of this, since you guys must be older than me quite a bit
but this is typical behavior of spineless weaklings behind our backs
i would really like that i`m wrong and i hope you can show me that
averageD00ml0rdFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
520 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
317. hozzászólás - 2011.01.08. 00:46:56
Ardent

understand your frustration, there is clearly frustration on both sides, and just because players cowed to piggy it doesnt mean to say they are poor players.

I can tell you the things i done to try and keep safe from pig attack when she did get me. Maybe u will realise exactly why this stuff with piggy has been so frutstrating for everyone else.

i cued up a few hours of hunts on low hp

numerous times during that period i changed me gear to low level so if i was being watched by piggy she would be unsure what my plans were.

I took a healie while i was on low safe at a time when i knew i would still be safe after id taken it so if i was being scryed with her orb it would show me at a different level of hp to the previous time and c loser to coming off safty

I continued to change my gear around at different intervals all the time keeping me safe even with low gear on

at a tottaly random point i changed my gear a final time still safe and took a potion to take me unsafe

Even tho i had the epic window open in another browser ready to suicide on Epic by the time the healie took me unsafe to the time it took to click a tab to open the epic window, she had got me, it wasnt 1 second it was less than 1 second.

With all those random events leading up to being hit i dont think its feasible to actually be hit that quick and i dont think that can be classed as sloppy playing on my part.
A hozzászólást D00ml0rd módosította 2011.01.08. 00:57:32-kor
averageD00ml0rdFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
520 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
318. hozzászólás - 2011.01.08. 01:38:37
also if your wondering why i was so careful on this day

a few days earlier i had simulated fight with her, 20 fights and i lost 20 times lol so i knew i wasnt going to be able to cow her.

following day i attacked her a few times and of course lost

then day after she got me for a few k when i was just sitting on it waiting to be hit.

the folowing day i saw her hit one of our clannies so i knew she was floating around and i was already sitting on alot of SE, my plan was to try and get thru a load of hunts without getting hit and if i got hit i would know about her one way or another.

i lost over 20k to her but was worth it to know first hand how hard it was to stay safe with her
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
319. hozzászólás - 2011.01.08. 02:28:06
Getting back to the clan penalty, it is clear to me that no clan should benefit from the actions of a cheater.
In the discussed example (and considering the mentioned player is actually guilty!!), the clan should lose at least 7mm from their SE (go to -7mm like when losing a war). This would be the minimum to be expected.

Cruel

P.S. Just to emphasize: This should be applied to ALL clans who receive ANY benefit from a cheater.
public enemyRoamaFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
8 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
320. hozzászólás - 2011.01.08. 06:40:58
Without evidence you only have suspicion. That so far seems to be the sole reason Mspiggy was temp banned -the developers couldn’t find any actual evidence. If there was any real evidence they would of permently banned her immediately. But it seems to me they needed to do something to pacify the whingers. A temp ban is another way of saying someone is guilty - "but we just can’t prove it". The developers should have done the leg work first and IF they found factual evidence they should have implemented the ban - none of this temporay crap that just brings the whole game into disrepute. The game developers have lost a lot of credibility in my eyes by this temp ban. Without factual evidence being put forth to this gaming community soon they will continue to lose credibility and people like myself will simply give up on this game.
Pontszám: 2.33
Dobókocka - a sokoldalú kiegészítőRésföld - a HKK legújabb kiegészítője