Felhasználónév: Jelszó:
Szerző
Topic neve: Complaints on players
likeddark22Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
247 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Complaints on players
321. hozzászólás - 2011.01.08. 08:43:19 (Válasz ardent #312 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: ardent - 2011.01.07. 21:04:08
WHAT is this? What is next? Are admins really that soft they are going to take each QQ-er and make his dream come true? WHAT more could you possibly want? You have already banned Piggy permanently without even saying it or bringing proof..... YOU ( admins and devs ) made this a trial by popular demand but you judged and sentenced it within closed doors ( which is not a good or elegant choice by the way )

WHERE does this end? Are you really that bad players you need to remove my whole clan just that you can be the first on this server? WHY not just ask the devs to erase the entire MAD clan and get it over with? HOW can you ask for such a thing as removing what PIGGY built? I am sick of this sharade and I think that it has gone far enough. ALL your decisions were single sided and you never answered to the ones defending Piggy, only to those accusing him. I find that at the very least ODD ....

I have been quitting browser games like crazy lately and after i found Doomlord, i thought it was the best. Now i see it is affected by the same infection that spreads throughout the gender and that is corruption! ADMINS chosen from users that do whatever they want ( the best example would be the Quiz questions. HOW come so many sports related questions pass the "human| filter? I have clearly read they do not fit the profile to make it further and STILL there are TENS of them out there. WHY? Just because someone knows or is a quiz admin and allows it ! ). I hate the fact that just because some "SHOUT" louder then the rest, they are automaticaly right. Where is the reason in that?

Anyways, the war some of you players out there are fighting is clearly OUTSIDE the game and just because you are not good enough inside it, you are trying to eliminate competition by other means. How does that help? what is your purpose on this forum? Arguing just for the sake of it? Go to some Discovery Channel forum and argue there if Martians really do exist or not, that will bring you more thrills than what you are doing here!

Sigh, why do i even bother? There are only going to be loads of flaming posters and no response from the admins or devs. Keep it up guys, you are doing such a "great" job in helping this game evolve!

P.S. - i don't care about my bad English spelling as long as everybody can get the point of this post!

Ardent

Wont go into on topic stuff again cause there can't be any forward progress on the matter anymore, all we can do is wait for admin explanations, be it fair or not toward piggy. I just wanted to point out how ugly it looks when 4/5 of your post contains flaming everything and everyone from devs, andmins to players and the 1/5th is the conclusion that you will only get flamed and that you shouldn't even bother.

What you did here was reopening this thread again with nothing to add knowing that your bashing with get at least 5 con opiniated people to answer with same stuff already been said over and over again, few pro players who do the same and few posters asking for situation to calm down.
I know its hard for you and your clan to sit passivly while this happens, same as it is hard to be someones cow without a chance to escape I would guess, but there is nothing more to be done here, but to create more hate.

If explanation turns out to be bullshit majority of players will know it, and will lose the faith in the devs and the game and no bitching would be needed. After all we all play this game to be the best and if we do get to that point we surely don't wont to be brought down under suspicious reasons.
Pontszám: 5.33
much likedImLittleJon
Végzetúr poronty
395 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
322. hozzászólás - 2011.01.08. 14:56:29
Evidence has been posted, repeatedly. So far, no realistic alternative besides cheating has been proposed.

There's no way that the admins banned MsPiggy because of user whining. They have demonstrated that they are barely aware of what gets said here, and they don't generally care. They took action based on whatever they saw in 2 months of logs. They did care enough to start collecting the logs.

Likewise, I don't know why anyone would expect any further explanation from them than what we've had. They don't really engage much.
hatedXiaoFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
5 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
323. hozzászólás - 2011.01.08. 17:00:35
PLEASE CHANGE THE RECORD. Your really starting to bore me going over same shizzles over and over again. Till misspiggy gets banned or a big fat apologies and allowed to resume play, fell free to roam around doomlord an have a debate over the next guy that bangs your beloved SE from u. TILL THIS IS SORTED HOW ABOUT POSTING LIGHT TO THIS TOPIC! instead of stating the same shizzles as the last guy did MAKE U FEEL A BIT IMPORTANT? ABIT LOVED? FEEL AS IF U ARE APART OF SOMETHING? get over it
Pontszám: 3
averageViridel
Végzetúr poronty
796 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
324. hozzászólás - 2011.01.08. 20:42:11 (Válasz ImLittleJon #322 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: ImLittleJon - 2011.01.08. 14:56:29
There's no way that the admins banned MsPiggy because of user whining. They have demonstrated that they are barely aware of what gets said here, and they don't generally care. They took action based on whatever they saw in 2 months of logs.

This is one of the most brilliant things I've seen on this forum in a long time!
likedBonsai CactusFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
19 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
325. hozzászólás - 2011.01.08. 23:31:02
id just like to pop in here and make a note. and for the record i do see both sides of the story despite being in the same clan.

however, lots of people are saying take 7m away from us. now for starters he has only built 6.7m (petty maybe but its a fact) my point is theres no way of telling at what point (and im not saying he did) MsPiggy may have started cheating. so to take the full amount would be unfair.

i have seen his methods of cow hunting and i can assure you (though im sure that means nothing) that he does nothing more than process the freely given data manually. and personally? i dont think anyone is stupid enough to cheat to a point of being 50% better than the next person.
Pontszám: 6.50
much likedPhalanxii
Végzetúr poronty
202 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
326. hozzászólás - 2011.01.09. 00:52:29 (Válasz ImLittleJon #322 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: ImLittleJon - 2011.01.08. 14:56:29
They have demonstrated that they are barely aware of what gets said here, and they don't generally care. They took action based on whatever they saw in 2 months of logs. They did care enough to start collecting the logs.

Likewise, I don't know why anyone would expect any further explanation from them than what we've had. They don't really engage much.

Here's what I think is the explanation (making lots of assumptions)
We, on the international servers are their overtime. Every word we post has to be processed and translated to them and the once fun game becomes the chore you hate doing. I don't blame them whatsoever; they developed the game on the Hungarian servers where they have friends. Now we're fairly established, the servers are self-sustaining. If they expanded their company, got some international mods, worked on their advertisements, the company could flourish. Why they're not doing that, I don't know, maybe some hidden limitations or they're bringing out a new game or something. I can't imagine money is the problem since our servers just get the translated version of the already tested Hungarian servers... But yes, it's not the mods fault, it's the companies for putting them in an environment outside of their comfort zone.

Alternatively, there could be lots of stuff going on behind the scenes. New ad campaigns, interviews, upcoming updates etc. and we're just kept out of the loop due to the language barrier. However, it doesn't feel that way to me (and apparently most of the community).
Your very own English Doomlord Encyclopedia!

Have you fought an epic monster recently? Upload the name and HP here!
http://doomlord.wikia.com/epic_monument
Pontszám: 6
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
327. hozzászólás - 2011.01.09. 08:15:36 (Válasz Phalanxii #326 hozzászólására.)
Yes. Lots of stuff going on what you don't have to know about yet. As an example, I have a job irl and modding DLF is my 2nd priority. If you feel that I'm not on much or you can't catch me online, send a PM to me so an email notification will be sent to my email what I use when I'm at work. With that, I'll know that staff is needed for some case.
Doomlord forum moderator at your service.
Pontszám: 5
unpopularVerd
Végzetúr poronty
5 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
328. hozzászólás - 2011.01.09. 11:32:11 (Válasz Roama #320 hozzászólására.)
if Mspiggy is not returned soon or no evidence is provided as to why he has been banned i will not continue to play this game either. You can way bye bye to my 30 euros per month. I am currently in the catacombs as i dont feel the need to play this game anymore with all the bitching that goes on. Lets hope we get some feedback soon....
Pontszám: 3.60
hatedXiaoFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
5 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
329. hozzászólás - 2011.01.09. 14:14:36
Verd il be following u also if no update is posted also..
Pontszám: 3.60
averageD00ml0rdFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
520 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
330. hozzászólás - 2011.01.09. 17:49:19
its nice to see you dorks supporting a team mate, but all you are doing is just complaining about other players complaining and on top of that you all seem to like using the threat of withdrawing your 30 euros a month, something some of you say was used as a tactic to get rid of piggy, ive been thru plenty of posts ont his forum and i havent seen any from the anti pig side actually threaten to pull there money from game but ive seen a handful of dorks do it.

None of you know her personnaly it seems yet you all seem to be able to vouch for her charchter without reservation, internet is a big place and 99% of the time the person you think is not the person that actually is, that goes for everywhere on the internet not just a game.

on one hand you accuse everyone else of qqing whatever that means, and whatever that means you all seem to be doing the same thing, remember when u point one finger at someone you point 3 at yourselfs.

This is a "player complaint" forum, not a qq at devs forum or a threaten to wthdraw your money forum, if you wanna qq about that then mail admin im sure there is an email addy for them somehwere in the game.

If you read Mikklos last post its not to hard to work out what kind of unusual activity they found in the logs, when u compare that response with the complaints about her its even easier to work out.

Who knows if the devs will share the exact info they discover, maybe by doing so it would expose a vulnerability int he game that they may want to fix before they say anything or maybe its unfixxable?

Im quite vocal ont this subject but really i see no point carrying on with it cos even im getting bored with the subject, maybe we all agree to stop posting and making threats about it, i wll stop responding to posts about it and lets just wait and see what happens, if u want to atke it further use email and lets set this forum free,
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
331. hozzászólás - 2011.01.09. 19:24:58 (Válasz D00ml0rd #330 hozzászólására.)
d00ml0rd, 6 words into that post, you call a whole slew of players "dorks". i'm not sure why you persist in namecalling, but i can assure you that the credibility of anything written after the 6th word of your post has been compromised.
Pontszám: 4.67
averageD00ml0rdFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
520 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
332. hozzászólás - 2011.01.09. 19:41:27
ummm

the clan is called "Homless Beauties And Dorks"

i guess i could call them homeless people? or beautiful people? would that make a difference?

lol

it wasnt name calling i shortened the clan name for ease of typing, if they are offended by being called dorks they shouldnt have used that word int here name, otherwise i will assume that they are happy having a laugh at themselves as im happy to have a laugh at myself, nothing to serious and if your a dork and it bothers u being called a dork i suggest you get a thicker skin or join a different clan. (i see you are actually in that clan, so did you not realise the name of clan you were in?)
A hozzászólást D00ml0rd módosította 2011.01.09. 20:38:16-kor
Pontszám: 7.50
averageViridel
Végzetúr poronty
796 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
333. hozzászólás - 2011.01.09. 20:28:45 (Válasz manunkind #331 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: manunkind - 2011.01.09. 19:24:58
d00ml0rd, 6 words into that post, you call a whole slew of players "dorks". i'm not sure why you persist in namecalling, but i can assure you that the credibility of anything written after the 6th word of your post has been compromised.

Fail.
Pontszám: 6.50
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
334. hozzászólás - 2011.01.09. 21:19:57
If there is any other post on that matter, I will also withdraw my monthly 30 euros from the game
Pontszám: 5
averageD00ml0rdFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
520 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
335. hozzászólás - 2011.01.09. 21:22:51
lol thats a classic:))

likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
336. hozzászólás - 2011.01.09. 21:24:54
lol, alright. i concede the point. my apologies.
Pontszám: 6
averageD00ml0rdFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
520 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
337. hozzászólás - 2011.01.09. 21:28:45

no probs
apology accepted greatfully:)
everyone's favoriteLordmooreFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
1 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
338. hozzászólás - 2011.01.09. 22:09:48
Forum needs a way to filter out people so you can find the info your looking for. Took way to long to play catchup and figure out whats going on. For those of us with a life its ridiculous.
Seriously...wow.

Sorry to hear about the Piggy. Sure hope this is a mistake of some kind and she/he will be back soon. Great teammate.
Pontszám: 7.50
irritatingInv_
Végzetúr poronty
189 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
339. hozzászólás - 2011.01.09. 22:43:29 (Válasz D00ml0rd #330 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: D00ml0rd - 2011.01.09. 17:49:19
ive been thru plenty of posts ont his forum and i havent seen any from the anti pig side actually threaten to pull there money from game

oh rly?

a few examples from this thread :

post 164 : "You can add me to the -paying customer list until this issue is resolved in a proper manner."

post 179 : "Barring that action, Doomlord will continue to lose paying customers."

post 160 :"It's not blackmail, it's called speaking with your wallet." &
"I know of two others that had bought AS in the past and will not as long as MsPiggy is still allowed to cheat. That's 3 paying customers that I know of that they have lost due to this issue. I'm pretty sure we aren't the only ones who feel this way."

on one hand you accuse everyone else of qqing whatever that means, and whatever that means you all seem to be doing the same thing, remember when u point one finger at someone you point 3 at yourselfs.

weird logic, but I guess one needs that so the world makes sense to him/her.

This is a "player complaint" forum, not a qq at devs forum or a threaten to wthdraw your money forum, if you wanna qq about that then mail admin im sure there is an email addy for them somehwere in the game.

tell that to "your people" who threatened to do just that.

anyway I'm quite done with this. It's clear that the devs are not reading it and unless there are some stupid posts that require my attention, I won't reply here anymore.
If you mod me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine
Pontszám: 3.80
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
340. hozzászólás - 2011.01.09. 22:57:54
this shouldn't be about "your people" and "my people." this should be about honest play and dishonest play. is it not revealing that all of the posts in support of the player-in-question seem to be members of that player's clan, and all of the posts making accusations are not? whichever side you find yourself on, i'd ask that you look hard into your motives.
Dobókocka - a sokoldalú kiegészítőRésföld - a HKK legújabb kiegészítője