Felhasználónév: Jelszó:
Szerző
Topic neve: Complaints on players
irritatingInv_
Végzetúr poronty
189 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Complaints on players
441. hozzászólás - 2011.01.18. 14:19:44 (Válasz Kethios #438 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Kethios - 2011.01.18. 14:09:21

If you have someone in mind that you think he/she cheats send an e-mail to: banned@doomlord.net

Do I have to make sense in any way, or just QQ and that's it? Just asking.. trying to understand how this works.
If you mod me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine
Pontszám: 5
irritatingInv_
Végzetúr poronty
189 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
442. hozzászólás - 2011.01.18. 14:20:52 (Válasz Boar #440 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Boar - 2011.01.18. 14:19:43
You replyed to the wrong person, I think...

It would appear that way.. but :

"You = dl admins not you you Kethios"

There you go
If you mod me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
443. hozzászólás - 2011.01.18. 14:21:55 (Válasz Inv_ #441 hozzászólására.)
You need to give a valid reason why you are reporting the user. Like: 100 battles and 1234442123 millions of looted SE
Doomlord forum moderator at your service.
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
444. hozzászólás - 2011.01.18. 14:22:19 (Válasz Inv_ #442 hozzászólására.)
Okay, not me me.

Oh, one more thing Inv. What kind of proof do you want? Just asking. I think MsPiggy got a detailed e-mail about the ban. Maybe she could tell more.
A hozzászólást Kethios módosította 2011.01.18. 14:24:38-kor
averageBoar
Végzetúr poronty
154 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
445. hozzászólás - 2011.01.18. 14:24:00 (Válasz Inv_ #442 hozzászólására.)
I meant your #433 post in this topic is to the wrong person.
irritatingInv_
Végzetúr poronty
189 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
446. hozzászólás - 2011.01.18. 14:25:22 (Válasz Boar #445 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Boar - 2011.01.18. 14:24:00
I meant your #433 post in this topic is to the wrong person.

looks ok to me.
averageBoar
Végzetúr poronty
154 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
447. hozzászólás - 2011.01.18. 14:27:24 (Válasz Inv_ #446 hozzászólására.)
I don't understand it. Whats wrong with my angry awareness?
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
448. hozzászólás - 2011.01.18. 14:30:56
why did it take a month to announce the ban? hadn't the admins already seen the logs in order to make the suspension?
irritatingInv_
Végzetúr poronty
189 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
449. hozzászólás - 2011.01.18. 14:32:51 (Válasz Boar #447 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Boar - 2011.01.18. 14:27:24
I don't understand it. Whats wrong with my angry awareness?

mostly everything.. i especially liked this one part :

"Maybe multi-acounts can be found between them (or you are the good Samaritan, who buy Ancient Stones with his "toys" for other players,whose asking nicely?)"

Please stay out of this or I may need to pick apart your posts and make you look silly. Thread carefully in the realm of forum trolling... efol people lurk in popular threads
Pontszám: 3
popularRandomNő
Végzetúr poronty
102 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
450. hozzászólás - 2011.01.18. 14:37:10
Sorry, but we are not discussing openly any cases, proceedings, and evidences here, on the forum. If someone is innocent, we are not putting them through public crucifixion, if someone is guilty, the punishment is enough for him no need to harass him openly. And especially, we shall not publish personal logs of player activities on the forum.
We discussed this case in detail with MsPiggy, explained it, and sent him detailed server logs. The decision that the suspension will stay permanent is solidly based on these logs. Thank you for your understanding.
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
451. hozzászólás - 2011.01.18. 14:39:18 (Válasz Inv_ #449 hozzászólására.)
Out of what? He can comment any of the posts.

You are really looking one of MsPiggy's "beholders" who want to get others banned only because Piggy got caught.

What's with all this anger?

Logs aren't public. You need to trust in my words. She cheated. Clicking an attack link in every 20 seconds for more than 2 hours straight.
averageBoar
Végzetúr poronty
154 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
452. hozzászólás - 2011.01.18. 14:49:02 (Válasz Inv_ #449 hozzászólására.)
Whoa... I'm shaking... Look, I don't know how well-trained are you in the law, but at least from the movies you must know this line: "everything you say can be used as proof in the case..." The guy threatened the GM's and the staff. This thing crosses a line, which is unacceptable.
Why should I stay out? The purpose of the forum is to communicate. I did it in my unique way and chose my side in an argument, which affects all of us here. What will happen, when all paying member starts to act like that? The forum will be full of "who-am-i" posts and threats... No one should left such a behaviour unanswered... Or you think it otherwise?
Pontszám: 6.50
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
453. hozzászólás - 2011.01.18. 15:07:03
Boar, you could have made your point far less acrimoniously.
averageBoar
Végzetúr poronty
154 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
454. hozzászólás - 2011.01.18. 15:18:51 (Válasz manunkind #453 hozzászólására.)
I could, but I said what came in my mind at the first view. And my opinion has not changed...
A hozzászólást Boar módosította 2011.01.18. 15:19:44-kor
much likedImLittleJon
Végzetúr poronty
395 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
455. hozzászólás - 2011.01.18. 15:59:05 (Válasz Inv_ #439 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Inv_ - 2011.01.18. 14:18:10
you started the "investigation" AFTER people threatened to stop buying AS.

That's called the "post hoc fallacy". People did threaten to stop buying AS before the investigation started, but that's not the only thing that happened before. People, including me, provided real, hard evidence of suspicious behavior. Not just based on end results (circumstantial evidence at best, if not fallacy in its own right), as you imply with your Ciphas complaint, but specific examples that are impossible to explain except by cheating. I'm confident that those examples are the cause of the investigation, not the threats.
Pontszám: 7.50
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
456. hozzászólás - 2011.01.18. 16:08:11 (Válasz ImLittleJon #455 hozzászólására.)
John to the rescue!

Exactly. Not the threats made us start the "investigation". It was started after the 3rd or 4th suspicious posts and it went silently without letting you know. Why? To keep the fog and see if she uses the 3rd party softvare or not.
averageD00ml0rdFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
520 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
457. hozzászólás - 2011.01.18. 16:39:52
well i stayed off the forums for a few days after my little flameoff with petel.

i want to apologise to admin for having to deal with it and to everyone on the forum that had to sit thru it with exception of petel.

I did not like being compared to hitler at all or to be called vermin that needed to be exterminated and im still upset
my posts to petel were based on his own post a few weeks ago where he said exactly what i stated he said.

Lets stop our arguing and bickering and get back to playing.
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
458. hozzászólás - 2011.01.18. 17:02:56 (Válasz D00ml0rd #457 hozzászólására.)
That's the spirit! We all can be nice. Thank you.
irritatingInv_
Végzetúr poronty
189 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
459. hozzászólás - 2011.01.18. 21:05:04
ok, so I cooled off a bit, and I do agree I crossed the line on several occasions, BUT ... I don't see how me threatening to stop buying AS is any different from those other players doing the same. Kethios, you didn't seem to be so interested about that back then... Also for someone who is not involved in the *game* administration (as you claim on other threads) you seem to know a great deal about what happened behind the scenes on this one...

About MsPiggy : YES I am pissed off about this, and I don't think it's not justified. Everyone else is really happy about the outcome, but this whole thing was badly managed : the suspension was for .... days and not even an estimate was given, for 1 month we had no update (even the anti-Piggy side got a bit angry), it took a threat from Ardent and an email to the admins "reminding" them about the issue (and get a final answer), and stuff.

The story :

1. QQers start whining about XXX being > +30% better than #2
2. 2nd group of QQers start whining about XXX doing stuff (hitting them fresh out of protection in this case)
3. groups from 1. and 2. threaten to stop buy AS if XXX isn't banned - at this point it's "obvious" to everyone that XXX 100% a cheat.
4. ... stuff happening @ dl HQ ...
5. XXX is suspended
6. 1 month of speculation, flames, silence from the game management, threats, final threats, emails
7. XXX is banned. People organizing parties and fireworks are planned.
8. present day. 98% of dl players are happy that the "cheater" is banned and that they can continue playing w/o having to protect their se.
9. present day +1. YYY is better than rest. goto 1.

Think it can't happen to anyone (clean or cheater)? The best way to avoid it is : keep a low profile and don't play better than the other guys.

The Ciphas part was just to show that almost anyone can fit into the "zomg, he's 30% better than the next guy -> cheater" which started all this.

PS : @Boar : you *suggested* that we're a clan of multis. Normally I couldn't care less of what you think, because that doesn't help me, but I do care about calling people on their stupidity, because stupidity annoys me.
Pontszám: 3
averageD00ml0rdFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
520 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
460. hozzászólás - 2011.01.18. 21:24:38
Inv_

you and I have argued about this alot in this thread, but in all sincerity i really do admire your (and ardents) loyalty to MsPiggy, alltho i think its misguded loyalty it still is and that is a scarce trait in the world.

For my part what is done is done, i have no hard feelings towards you for wahtever was said as i hope you dont with what i said to you.

i was not exagerrating about the time frame i posted being hit by him, and with the other reports from my clan alone i absolutly knew something wasnt right, that being said i am dissapointed to be proved right, as i mailed Manukind its great having top class players to measure my own progress against, your clan is full of such players and I enjoy the compeition and the targets they set for me.

I have no doubt Msiggy would have been an exceptional player without resorting to outside means, i dont understand why people with the passion it takes to be that good actually resort to other means to excell past that ability and passion.

I agree with you this whole thing was not handled well, not by admin and not by us as players, maybe some good lessons to be learnt for all of us from this.

Lets just put this to bed now and move on, this is a great game regardless of whats happened, you own prgress in the game prove that you enjoy it immensly so pls you and your clan continue to play hard and strong and give the rest of us good competition to excell also.

Peace.
HKK - Zén minikiegészítő: Zén Legendái: A sötétség gyermekeiRésföld - a HKK legújabb kiegészítője