Topic neve: Planned developments for 2013
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Planned developments for 2013
1. hozzászólás - 2012.12.06. 15:10:14
Doomlord plans for 2013
This is a list of things we plan to do in the future. The order is also a priority order as well. Not all will make it, but we will try to to as much as possible.

Larger developments

Ruler of the Planet event (already implemented and in progress)

New AA abilites (currently under development)
We would like to make the ability Magic more useful, so we will add an AA ability which gives magic absorption based on Magic.

Clan buildings
Tree of Life. This is a new mechanism still being planned. Big clans will have an opportunity to build magic bricks which they can sell to smaller clans. Smaller clans pay for this with "energy bricks" they build from a resource which they collect while hunting and duelling. Energy bricks build the big clans Tree of Life which gives the members reward items when they level up.
Energy Sanctum max level increased to 70 (already implemented).
Masterful architecture III
Palace max level increeased to 49. Each 4 levels above 29 give +1 dress and +1 leadership (already implemented)
Mage tower max level increased to 50. Each level past 20 descreases the cost of developing specialized Magic by 0,33%.
Alchemy laboratory 75. Levels past 50 increase the effect and duration of common essences used
Curse pyramid 50. Each level past 20 increases your transdestruction vs cursed doomlords, and reduces his helping hands effect by 3%.

Character move between servers (only from younger world to older), might be even between international servers.

Mentor system. Each new player might choose a mentor from the experienced, higher level players. The mentor can provide help in words (messages, chat) and physically (with some SE, helping build soul-well etc). In exchange, if the apprentice advances levels, it benefits the mentor.

Epic adventures. If the player is at least level 100 and has completed a given number of adventures, every 10th adventure will be epic for him. This means that the tests will be more difficult, but there will be also some extra reward (like blue rares from wheel of fortune).

To help target problems for high-level players, we added the subplasma. Also we consider making inter-world championships.

Extending Lady Alveriel by adding more competitions, lasting for shorter time, and rewarding more players, and giving more diverse rewards. Tasks might also change each week.

Non-combat spells to make Magic - and mana points - more useful. You can use a non-combat spell once a day, using a large amount of mana. These will give you some bonuses for a duration of time.

Pet evolution. Your pets will be able to undertake a special training, which can give them additional unique abilities.

New, expendable items which you can buy for soul-diamonds and helm shards. For example giving boost to critical hit etc.

Level quests. Similar to temple of doom, but you will get these tasks once per level. Primary goal is to give more things to do for a beginner player, but it will be available for all players. Additional plans to help beginners: faster hunt, a minimum amount of SE for each duels, skills from lvl 2, adventures from level 1.

Smaller developments

Seach clan page will list only active clans. Also we might list recent clans on daily routines page for those who are not in a clan yet.

Reducing the number of greater ring/necklace focus crystals, but also automatically selling the weakest one for golden ducat if you already have the maximum amount. We also consider adding more at higher levels.

Pet training confirm button displaying time of training.

If the premium membership expires and you lose APts DPts, an opportunity to reclaim the lost resources after you renewed your premiumship for 10 ancient stones.

Correcting problems with auvction house items getting stuck.

Mind boost hotkey to the top line, next to dress change.

Under battles summary, display if a DG creature has dropped treasure.

Wired reflexes should heal pets to max hp-1 instead of max hp.

Allow championship battles to be archived.

Thievery. We would like to change how thievery works. Now when you steal, your opponent's thievery is ignored. We would like to use the difference of the two skills instead. Also we plan to add burnt-out ancient stones to the Crystal Horde.

Display pictures when choosing an entity treasure.

Display number of complete clan quests on clan toplist.

Temple confirm when you should get a new temple.

Refresh auction list: delete obsolete items, and add some new.

Reduce maximum number of clan members on W4.

Add new relics which can be purchased for relic coupons.

Chat stay minimized on next login. Display clan members online who gave permission to do so.

Help small clans to catch up with epics: reduce auction time, increase treasure "jump" interval, one-time use expendable item which deals huge damage vs. lower level epics.
Pontszám: 8.33
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Planned developments for 2013
2. hozzászólás - 2012.12.07. 01:15:54 (Válasz Miklos #1 hozzászólására.)
Excellent news!

But the new buildings you claim to be already implemented, are not!

Also, when should we expect to have the Purple Essence Converter here in the international server?

Thanks,
Cruel.
Pontszám: 5
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
3. hozzászólás - 2012.12.07. 10:34:23 (Válasz Cruel01 #2 hozzászólására.)
Hi, this is the translation of the original news. It is implemented, but only on the original server. We will patch it here as soon as possible, if it is done I will list it under news. We shall add the new relics soon, as well.
much likedBabeTheOxFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
125 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
4. hozzászólás - 2012.12.13. 00:52:30
Anyone know what the next event is and when it starts? Just wondering if i should start saving AP and DP or if i can safely start using for some of the ToD quests
averageardentNő
Végzetúr poronty
130 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
5. hozzászólás - 2012.12.15. 14:51:01 (Válasz Miklos #3 hozzászólására.)
Edited.... yet still Bull ....
A hozzászólást ardent módosította 2012.12.16. 01:09:09-kor
it figures ....
much likedTallia
Végzetúr poronty
256 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
6. hozzászólás - 2012.12.15. 20:21:46 (Válasz ardent #5 hozzászólására.)
Ardent read again the item description, not pyramid, temple!!!
much likedBabeTheOxFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
125 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
7. hozzászólás - 2012.12.22. 15:56:13
is there a way to see how many AA we have spent?? ( since many of the new AA abilities need x AA points to have been spent as a prerequisite)
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
8. hozzászólás - 2012.12.22. 16:33:35 (Válasz BabeTheOx #7 hozzászólására.)
@BabteTheOx
Check the Highscores under Character - Achievements. The column on the far right is "AA points spent".
Pontszám: 7.50
much likedBabeTheOxFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
125 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
9. hozzászólás - 2012.12.23. 02:06:45
thanks...

damn, the top lists on w3 are at or near only 1k AA .. some of those skills will take for EVER to get to LOL
very popularFurlozza
Végzetúr poronty
121 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
10. hozzászólás - 2012.12.23. 07:24:58
BabetheOx,

What it means is that we (or most of us) in W3 are polite gentlemen/women who resist the temptation of Energy Harness for the more pleasurable and reflective life style that DD offers.

LAst W4 I was in, with EH the only option, it was amazing just how quickly the AAs built up when a level 65 was getting 56+ XP per hunt or more for duels. Heck, I had many left over at the end of the World, cause I didn't know how best to spend them LOL
The ONLY Wombat on W3
much likedBabeTheOxFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
125 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
11. hozzászólás - 2012.12.25. 02:56:19
heh .. between increased xp needed to level, and the number of crystal clan to hit ( main reason to only hit players once a day for daily SE bonus) And all the good stuff for AA abilities ( and the bonuses to AA points) And the total bonuses to SE during the hunt now ( plus the tusk being available to W3 now) It just makes sense to go all out energy harness now.
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
12. hozzászólás - 2013.02.20. 12:30:06
Any news on any of these developments? It feels like some of them (like Epic Adventures and a re-vamp of AH items) could be nice additions/changes to keep the game alive...
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
13. hozzászólás - 2013.02.20. 17:16:40
We are working constantly, we have just finished "level-quests" (see above) it's final name is tasks. You get a mini-temple with each level-up. We are testing and finializing it now, it will go live in a few days
very popularJohannes Buckbeak
Végzetúr poronty
105 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
14. hozzászólás - 2013.03.04. 09:50:57
And very nice it is too. But the best recent innovation is the Championship Results feature. This is great Previously all I ever knew was that I won one or two rounds and then lost to someone. Now I can see how close I have come (I seem to lose in the final a lot ) and I can also see who won in other levels, and whether I might have a chance if I level up. Excellent feature.
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
15. hozzászólás - 2013.03.07. 23:20:31
Posted by Miklos in the News topic:
"We have changed the mentor a bit so it is in sync with the recent changes concerning Tasks (faster hunts etc)"

Is the Mentor system Live? Or what is this about?
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
16. hozzászólás - 2013.03.08. 13:51:28 (Válasz Sbart #15 hozzászólására.)
No, this is just the original mentor, the tutorial you get when you start a new character.
much likedTallia
Végzetúr poronty
256 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
17. hozzászólás - 2013.06.29. 17:21:49
Any news about the development, what can we see next?
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
18. hozzászólás - 2013.12.10. 15:13:22
So, a year has passed and 2013 is almost over. A lot of the things from the list have been implemented (in one form or another). The question is which of the remaning things are still on the "to be implemented"-list?
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
19. hozzászólás - 2013.12.10. 16:04:16 (Válasz Sbart #18 hozzászólására.)
Everything on the list not implemented is still on the to-be-implemented list

The next thing we will work on is the Pet evolution. It is being finalized now, I post more details in the corresponding topic.
Oldal: 1
Dobókocka - a sokoldalú kiegészítőRésföld - a HKK legújabb kiegészítője