Felhasználónév: Jelszó:
Szerző
Topic neve: Bug reports
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Bug reports
541. hozzászólás - 2011.01.17. 15:20:31 (Válasz Cruel01 #539 hozzászólására.)
-1? If it occurs again, let me know about it.
Doomlord forum moderator at your service.
Pontszám: 5
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
542. hozzászólás - 2011.01.17. 15:36:14
Yes. -1.
It has been increased to zero now, when I gained 1 point.

Cruel.
everyone's favoriteBabajaga
Végzetúr poronty
5 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
543. hozzászólás - 2011.01.17. 18:01:57 (Válasz Kethios #540 hozzászólására.)
I know that and I can use it on my other skills of lower or equal value but not leadership (nor transplantation) and I only have 10 in leadership and 18 in oblivion at the moment.
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
544. hozzászólás - 2011.01.17. 18:06:43 (Válasz Babajaga #543 hozzászólására.)
Hmm. Doesn't oblivion works by the n*2 formula?
A hozzászólást Kethios módosította 2011.01.17. 18:10:07-kor
Doomlord forum moderator at your service.
Végzetúr poronty
5 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
545. hozzászólás - 2011.01.17. 20:51:24 (Válasz Kethios #544 hozzászólására.)
I have no clue I can remove my trapping an thats at the same level as my leadership
much likedquint
Végzetúr poronty
181 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
546. hozzászólás - 2011.01.17. 21:57:45
No idea about transplantation, but you shouldn't be able to forget leadership if you have more than one captured creature.
A hozzászólást quint módosította 2011.01.17. 21:58:18-kor
Doomlord wiki: http://doomlord.wikidot.com

I need contribution to the list of adventures from anyone who's willing to share information with others. Please help me expand this list.
Pontszám: 6.50
Végzetúr poronty
5 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
547. hozzászólás - 2011.01.18. 00:46:57 (Válasz quint #546 hozzászólására.)
I don't
Pontszám: 7.50
much likedquint
Végzetúr poronty
181 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
548. hozzászólás - 2011.01.18. 09:26:12 (Válasz Babajaga #547 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Babajaga - 2011.01.18. 00:46:57
I don't

Then it's either a bug or the description of these two skills should indicate that oblivion cannot be used on them.

I need contribution to the list of adventures from anyone who's willing to share information with others. Please help me expand this list.
Pontszám: 6.50
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
549. hozzászólás - 2011.01.19. 02:31:20 (Válasz D00ml0rd #381 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: D00ml0rd - 2010.11.18. 18:30:35
also

not a bug but thi nk it lost something in translation and seems a bit confused or at least confused me lol

Preventorixpikusz
Type: ring
Level: 5
If you get attacked and you win, you won't get XP, SE, and your pets will not get XP either. If you don't wear it, and you have energy harness, you get half XP if you win.
Price: 42240 Soul-energy and 25 ancient stones

does the person that has this ring still lose SE if they lose the fight? it seems a HUGE price to pay for absolutly nothing lol, what actually is benefit of paying that price and buying the object?

if it protected Se on a loss and Doubled the Se you get for the win i can see some value but as it stands now thats just a total waste of SE and stones.

I was analyzing this item also and I got confused with the translation.
I have the impression that the last part is what really matters: " If you don't wear it, and you have energy harness, you get half XP if you win."
If this is valid for when I am attacking (and not when being attacked), this is EXTREMELY useful, as I would get half the XP for the full SE.
Is it the case? Or does it only work when I am attacked? If it is the second option, then it really is useless. I believe the item cannot be useless, due to its cost, so I am betting on the first option.
Can anyone confirm this?

Cruel.
Pontszám: 7.50
much likedquint
Végzetúr poronty
181 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
550. hozzászólás - 2011.01.19. 08:28:21 (Válasz Cruel01 #549 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Cruel01 - 2011.01.19. 02:31:20
If it is the second option, then it really is useless.

It is the second, but it isn't useless - well maybe it's useless for the majority of the players, but it is very useful for the type of player it was invented for. You see, on Hungarian worlds, some people use a tactic involving hitting good looters with no SE so they would lose the fight but the looter wouldn't get any reward except the XP. And for most looters, XP is a bad thing. So this item was invented at the request (some call it whining) of a number of looters in order to give them protection from being flooded with XP. And as there are mainly two types of looters, one with DD, the other with EH, this ring was designed to fit both types. Not wearing it while you have EH means that you still get SE when attacked thanks to the skill, but you get only half the XP. And this also means that you can wear any other ring in the meanwhile, you don't have to put this on when you go to rest. On the other hand, if you have DD, you do have to wear it in order to benefit from it, but at least you have a way to avoid being flooded with XP by someone who has hard feelings for you because of losing large amounts of SE to you, for example.

Well, that's all, it might not be useful for everyone, but believe me, there are people who use it and find it indispensable.

Pontszám: 7.20
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
551. hozzászólás - 2011.01.19. 13:08:08
I see. I still think it is too expensive for what it is worth though.

Thanks,
Cruel.
popularDexi
Végzetúr poronty
22 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
552. hozzászólás - 2011.01.20. 08:42:19
When my pet fights on my behalf the text said that it 'damages you for '?
The text is copied in below
You try a quick attack at the direction of your opponent. Your weapon bounces harmlessly off the armor of *Arkellenon*. Undead dezintegrating pony attacks with a snarl. damages you for 96 hit points. Your opponent's pet loses 1 hit points.
You regenerate 5 hit points.

The damage was recorded against my opponent so probably just a TEXT message error.
I archived battle (against Arkellenon) so that the programmers can see full battle report if required.
likedMartinBV
Végzetúr poronty
524 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
553. hozzászólás - 2011.01.21. 04:16:37
I have the "Orb of Duel" relic that lets me attack one extra time without fatigue, and the "Maximum action points" acceleration option set, this also gives me the ability to fight one extra time without fatigue, this works fine until I try to attack more than 10 times (-60%) at which point I get the "You have attacked too many times in the last 60 minutes, you must wait a bit until you can fight again." message, on my w2 char I can go as low as -70% also after 10 duels (he does not have the "Orb of Duel" relic)

This way I can't do as many low ability duels, and thus completing the "Let your trained pet make more damage than you in 5 battles!" and similar quests.
much likedquint
Végzetúr poronty
181 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
554. hozzászólás - 2011.01.21. 06:10:28 (Válasz MartinBV #553 hozzászólására.)
That's not a bug. There is a maximum number of times you can attack in one hour (or in less time, depending on your continuum diminution skill), and nothing can change that. The only thing can can be changed is the number of times you can attack before fatigue appears. So if you have that relic and also the acceleration option, you can never go beyond 60% fatigue.

Pontszám: 8.75
likedValkyrieFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
474 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
555. hozzászólás - 2011.01.21. 10:58:47 (Válasz quint #554 hozzászólására.)
stupid, missing, "delete button" grrr...
A hozzászólást Valkyrie módosította 2011.01.21. 10:59:40-kor
Inter urinas et faeces homo nascitur
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
556. hozzászólás - 2011.01.23. 11:58:02
When i answer extra questions, not while hunting, i can get up to 50 ready and then it stops giving me questions, UNLESS there are questions still needing evaluation. Then i can go above 50 but as soon as i evaluate the last waiting, i get a blank screen, i do not see if i got it right or wrong and no more questions come up. It must be a bug regarding the evaluation rights, please look into it. It is like this since the first day of the patch that introduced this feature
much likedChaoticGeminiNő
Végzetúr poronty
583 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
557. hozzászólás - 2011.01.23. 18:35:38 (Válasz stekkos #556 hozzászólására.)
I get the same thing after 20 questions.
much likedLydonB
Végzetúr poronty
266 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
558. hozzászólás - 2011.01.23. 19:21:20
Has to be evaluator specific as Stekkos said. Mine works perfectly.

Hmm, deja vu.
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
559. hozzászólás - 2011.01.24. 16:27:47 (Válasz LydonB #558 hozzászólására.)
Indeed Lydon, i had posted this a while back but nothing happened so here it is again!
likedValkyrieFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
474 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
560. hozzászólás - 2011.01.26. 09:19:48
there is some bug on the seccond page of latest posts:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Inter urinas et faeces homo nascitur
HKK - Zén minikiegészítő: Zén Legendái: A sötétség gyermekeiAz Idő Kereke tovább forog! Megjelent a befejező trilógia utolsó része!