Oldal: 123456
Szerző
Topic neve: Upcoming development: evolution
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Upcoming development: evolution
41. hozzászólás - 2014.01.20. 12:18:34 (Válasz ardent #40 hozzászólására.)
I found it as pet equipment, i.e. it is in the list of equipments that I can equip my pets with. But since I have no idea if it is properly implemented, I do not dare use it yet...
Pontszám: 5
much likedTallia
Végzetúr poronty
256 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
42. hozzászólás - 2014.01.20. 12:20:33 (Válasz Sbart #39 hozzászólására.)
if i'm correct, fetish is lvl50
averageardentNő
Végzetúr poronty
130 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
43. hozzászólás - 2014.01.20. 12:28:36
Ahhh, thanks, found it Read the description and I'm a bit confused. It says you get +1 spell absorption/minion level (max. 250) . That is 250 spell absorption which i quite weak in my opinion. I wouldn't want to use this fetish unless there is no other alternative.
it figures ....
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
44. hozzászólás - 2014.01.20. 12:49:01 (Válasz ardent #43 hozzászólására.)
The +1 Ads./Minion level should be the "extra" ability then. I suppose we still get the basic +1 Abilities/10 levels from the minion. So at minion level 250, we would get +25 to all Abilities and +250 spell absorption.

But if the Fetish is level 50, that could take a while, since the minions max starting level would be 50.
averageardentNő
Végzetúr poronty
130 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
45. hozzászólás - 2014.01.20. 13:09:48
Yes Sbart but from what they initially said, all ascended pets will offer bonuses to abilities. I was strictly saying that the spell absorption bonus is weak and if there is another option, I will go for that one.
it figures ....
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
46. hozzászólás - 2014.01.20. 13:21:11
Why make a choice? If there is another option, why not make two minions?
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
47. hozzászólás - 2014.01.20. 16:01:14
The absorbtion bonus will be probably higher for higher level players (get a multiplier depending on level).
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
48. hozzászólás - 2014.01.20. 16:49:12 (Válasz Miklos #47 hozzászólására.)
So, is this live now? If not, when will it go live?
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
49. hozzászólás - 2014.01.21. 12:04:00
Pet evolution? Not yet, we begin testing tomorrow, then translations, it will go live next week.
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
50. hozzászólás - 2014.01.27. 11:51:58
This development goes live on Wednesday afternoon.
Short version:
You can ascend your pets into minions, which will give you nice bonuses. To ascend a pet, you need a fetish. At the begining, there will be 2 fetish available, one for 200 temple crystals, and one for completing Ruler of Planet event. We will add more fetish later.

Long version:
You can give fetish (a new form of pet equipment found in special places) to your pet if it's at least level 50.
Familiars cannot ascent at the moment.
If you have a fetish in your possession, or have a minion, you will have 2 new buttons at Pets: Evolution, and Minions.
If you click Evolution, and gave a fetish to a pet, that pet can ascend into a minion there. After ascended, it is no longer listed under pets, but will be listed under minions instead.
Minions inherit level based on the pet's base and actual level. Minion level = actual level/2 + base level/5. The maximum starting level of a minion can be that of the level of his fetish. After ascended, the minion can advance further, up to level 250.
Minions give bonus to the player. Each minion gives +1 to all abilites (exc. luck) for every 10 level, up to +25 to all abilities. Also, the active minion grants a unique bonus to the player, depending on the fetish type.
Minions can gain experience in 3 ways:
- you set it active, it gains XP from battles like pets (but this xp is not modified by skills, relics etc. It's 10 XP + the modifier from it's fetish)
- you can buy minion crystals for temple crystals, and feed them to the minions.
- There will be a new AA ability, which enables you to feed pets to minions. On the pet / squeeze subpage, you can choose to feed a pet to the active minion, instead of squeezing it. Feeding is exactly th same as squeezing (gives same SE, gives essences, completes "squeeze" quests), but it requires a minion food, and gives half of the xp stored in the pet to the minion. Please note that only XP acquired AFTER the minions introduced will be counted, and xp gained by temple crystal training is not counted.
You can get minion food: at the soul huckster, in wheel of fortune, in temple of doom, exchanging for loyalty shards, and in tasks final reward.
We will have a 2 week mini event, during which you will have 50% chance to get a minion crystals or minion food from a dimension gate opponent if you do not find any other item.

Also, we will add 2 new features to the game:
- You can change the picture of your pet for ancient stones.
- On the duel page, we will display the Ability total modified by items and minions instead of displaying the base total only.
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
51. hozzászólás - 2014.01.27. 11:59:13 (Válasz Miklos #50 hozzászólására.)
Nice to hear, and I like a lot of the things said in the "long" version.

Also, really nice to dislay Ability total on duel page instead of base Ability total.

What level is the Fetish we can buy with Temple crystals?
averageardentNő
Végzetúr poronty
130 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
52. hozzászólás - 2014.01.27. 12:32:50
Finally, some good news! Hope everything goes well with the implementation stage and we won't get too many bugs.

Also, it would be nice to introduce at least one fetish that can be bought for Relic Shards. Those things are so hard to come by ... I think 50 pieces for a fetish will make us put a lot of work into gathering them and also make it worth the effort

All in all, there will be many questions in the days to come after the implementation of this development so PLEASE Miklos, don't let us wait until next Monday for answers

Great effort devs, keep it up!
it figures ....
much likedTallia
Végzetúr poronty
256 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
53. hozzászólás - 2014.01.27. 13:15:09 (Válasz Sbart #51 hozzászólására.)
according to the hungarian forum, the temple crystal fetish will be lvl 100
A hozzászólást Tallia módosította 2014.01.27. 13:17:26-kor
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
54. hozzászólás - 2014.01.27. 15:50:31 (Válasz Tallia #53 hozzászólására.)
Miklós,
How often can we change the active minion? I thought we would be able to feed pets to any minion and not only the active one.
I also didn't understand why the XP will be counted only after the minions are introduced. I have a couple of pets being trained at the kennel right now and I think it's foolish not to be able to use them.

Cruel.
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
959 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
55. hozzászólás - 2014.01.27. 16:36:04
to piggyback on Cruel's comment, am i understanding correctly that if we have been training/saving pets as food, the saved up experience will not transfer to our new minion?

"Please note that only XP acquired AFTER the minions introduced will be counted."
A hozzászólást manunkind módosította 2014.01.27. 16:36:35-kor
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
56. hozzászólás - 2014.01.27. 17:08:39 (Válasz manunkind #55 hozzászólására.)
Pure guess: Only after the change is implemented they will be able to see how much xp the pet actually have aquired (as opposed to getting levels from Temple crystals Further training).
averageTrackur
Végzetúr poronty
177 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
57. hozzászólás - 2014.01.28. 16:10:37
I have 2 pets over level 100 for becoming minions, and the other 7 pets are level 41. They got that way from exercise and a large amount of Further training..
Now I am of the mind that if I want to spend my temple crystals on my pets then I should be able to max out my minions on the first day of this event!!!! btu obviously they feel that it woudl be an advantage to do so, so they are making it so everyone would start out with the same level minion and have to build from there..
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
959 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
58. hozzászólás - 2014.01.28. 16:51:52
and can we get a definitive description for the level/stats of the fetish of dread? thanks.
averageardentNő
Végzetúr poronty
130 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
59. hozzászólás - 2014.01.28. 17:23:18
... it seems fate is not kind with those that have a wicked soul
it figures ....
much likedTallia
Végzetúr poronty
256 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
60. hozzászólás - 2014.01.28. 22:29:47 (Válasz manunkind #58 hozzászólására.)
Manunkind read our clan forum about the fetish
Oldal: 123456
Dobókocka - a sokoldalú kiegészítőRésföld - a HKK legújabb kiegészítője