Szerző
Topic neve: Pet Activation
irritatingFLO2
Végzetúr poronty
22 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Pet Activation
1. hozzászólás - 2010.02.05. 17:48:49
How does one activate the pet, it seems to not be listed under my character status, where can I find this pet page, and how do you name the pet, and any healings from dueling. My last duel I had no record of the pet. Please reply.
Pontszám: 3
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Pet Activation
2. hozzászólás - 2010.02.05. 19:15:23
You have to explain a bit better, did you train a pet first of all? To heal a pet you need the heal wounds skill, to name it you have to be premium member (ie buy ancient stones and spend some at the premium membership area) Pets have their own area, its named (suprise ) PETS. Its under the "clan" and above "quests"

But please explain in more detail what you need
Pontszám: 8.33
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
3. hozzászólás - 2010.02.06. 06:47:09
Ok, lets take it from the start:

1. You capture a pet. You see an amount of se you need to train it (0/2400 lets say)

2. You have at least 1 point in pet training skill. Every point gives you the chance to train +100se. So if your skill is 5 then every half hour you can train +500se for your pet.

3. WHEN (and i point out the when!) you have enough se to train it, the "train pet" button will appear next to the pet. So if, like above, you have pet training 5 then ONLY if you have at least 500se you can train. If you have less then the option is not showing.

4. You finish training. The pet becomes active and the option to change name also appears. To make it fight, choose "Call to fight" button. If no such button appears then it means you already have a pet fighting for you. Send the first to rest, and the option to call the second one will appear.

5. To fight with more than one pets at the same time, you need the "Horde making" skill, its above learning 30 so only if you are in a clan with academy, and the academy level is high enough, you can get it.

Hope it helps
Pontszám: 9
irritatingFLO2
Végzetúr poronty
22 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
4. hozzászólás - 2010.02.06. 21:09:40 (Válasz stekkos #3 hozzászólására.)
THANK YOU VERY MUCH
Pontszám: 5
averagesmokefanta
Végzetúr poronty
1 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
5. hozzászólás - 2010.02.14. 19:09:09
can anyone say how can i capture a pet ?
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
6. hozzászólás - 2010.02.14. 19:56:48 (Válasz smokefanta #5 hozzászólására.)
You need to have the trapping skill, check the skills description in veteran topic
Pontszám: 5.33
averagerynorex001
Végzetúr poronty
1 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
7. hozzászólás - 2010.02.17. 23:25:44
I didn't even know you can have a pet. What kind of pets are there, what do they look like, and how do you get one?
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
8. hozzászólás - 2010.02.18. 05:22:42 (Válasz rynorex001 #7 hozzászólására.)
Pet can be anything you hunt. With the appropriate skill you have a chance to capture one and if you train it, it becomes your pet
hatedSzpaszkijFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
1 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
9. hozzászólás - 2010.02.21. 07:44:02
4. the level of expertise can be developed.
Under this option will be to learn what 3rd should be raised, it will be a trap and making skill so you can capture of animals.
The next level will be greater chance of capture.
Pontszám: 3.33
averagelump of armor
Végzetúr poronty
2 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
10. hozzászólás - 2010.03.03. 05:44:37 (Válasz stekkos #3 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: stekkos - 2010.02.06. 06:47:09
Ok, lets take it from the start:

1. You capture a pet. You see an amount of se you need to train it (0/2400 lets say)

2. You have at least 1 point in pet training skill. Every point gives you the chance to train +100se. So if your skill is 5 then every half hour you can train +500se for your pet.

3. WHEN (and i point out the when!) you have enough se to train it, the "train pet" button will appear next to the pet. So if, like above, you have pet training 5 then ONLY if you have at least 500se you can train. If you have less then the option is not showing.

4. You finish training. The pet becomes active and the option to change name also appears. To make it fight, choose "Call to fight" button. If no such button appears then it means you already have a pet fighting for you. Send the first to rest, and the option to call the second one will appear.

5. To fight with more than one pets at the same time, you need the "Horde making" skill, its above learning 30 so only if you are in a clan with academy, and the academy level is high enough, you can get it.

Hope it helps

thats heaps helpful
much likedTheLion
Végzetúr poronty
123 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
11. hozzászólás - 2010.03.04. 20:38:01
Is there a way to heal a pet? I've had mine resting but it doesn't appear to heal yet - does it just take longer than it does for your character?
likedPogaxaNő
Végzetúr poronty
227 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
12. hozzászólás - 2010.03.04. 21:44:08 (Válasz TheLion #11 hozzászólására.)
you need 'Heal wounds' skill. if your pet is not fighting for you and is injured, you'll find a "Heal" button beside it. the amount of HP healed depends on your 'Heal wounds' skill and takes half an hour per click.

Idézet: TheLion - 2010.03.04. 20:38:01
Is there a way to heal a pet? I've had mine resting but it doesn't appear to heal yet - does it just take longer than it does for your character?
averageEvans
Végzetúr poronty
1 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
13. hozzászólás - 2010.03.05. 20:52:53
What are the requirements for the trainnig skill?
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
14. hozzászólás - 2010.03.12. 04:26:30 (Válasz Evans #13 hozzászólására.)
Check them and all other skill requirements at the skills post in veteran topic of forum. You just need a specific learning level to aquire the skill, its all explained there
averageOzzillaFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
16 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
15. hozzászólás - 2010.03.14. 21:33:27 (Válasz stekkos #14 hozzászólására.)
used to be a pet section in this forum....its gone? well anyway whats the significance of the base level on pets page
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
16. hozzászólás - 2010.03.15. 19:09:51 (Válasz Ozzilla #15 hozzászólására.)
Base level lets you know how powerfull your pet is, before you start leveling it. So if you have a pet base level 5 and actual level 20 and the next is base level 15 and actual level 10, then the second one will already have more HP, attack and absorption than the previous, even if the actual level is lower
averageOzzillaFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
16 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
17. hozzászólás - 2010.03.27. 07:01:03 (Válasz stekkos #16 hozzászólására.)
in your explanation what makes sense is the last paragraph...

The actual level is still confusion in your example the pet base is 5 actual level 20 then your progression is base level 15 and actual level 10 that seems regression but you say the second will be more powerful that explains it ... Do you mean your character is "that" actual level?

The million dollar question is can the absorption level surpass the base level?
A hozzászólást Ozzilla módosította 2010.03.27. 07:04:35-kor
much likedCiphasFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
109 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
18. hozzászólás - 2010.03.27. 07:56:28 (Válasz Ozzilla #17 hozzászólására.)
Yes the absorption can surpass the base level and it is posible that a pet with a low base level but with a big level of exp be better then a pet with a high base level but with a low exp level !
Pontszám: 7.50
averageKerandosFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
5 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
19. hozzászólás - 2010.03.27. 11:03:46 (Válasz Pogaxa #12 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Pogaxa - 2010.03.04. 21:44:08
you need 'Heal wounds' skill. if your pet is not fighting for you and is injured, you'll find a "Heal" button beside it. the amount of HP healed depends on your 'Heal wounds' skill and takes half an hour per click.

Idézet: TheLion - 2010.03.04. 20:38:01

At what point do you get the 'Heal Wounds' skill?
much likedCiphasFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
109 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
20. hozzászólás - 2010.03.27. 11:47:20 (Válasz Kerandos #19 hozzászólására.)
At Learning Level 9.

So how fast you will get it depends on how much SE you want to invest in it ...
Oldal: 12
Dobókocka - a sokoldalú kiegészítőAz Idő Kereke tovább forog! Megjelent a befejező trilógia utolsó része!