Szerző
Topic neve: Send email to clan members
popularDakaanFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
112 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Send email to clan members
1. hozzászólás - 2010.03.17. 20:14:09
As the title says it would be a very good addition a function like this in the message area. Sometimes i need to forward fast info to the clan members and a function like that will do the trick instead of posting it to the forum.
Today i had to send 3 email to my clan members (each for every clan member). Also i would like to know if i can put multiple recipients in the "TO:" field (i will still have to keep a notepad with clan members name in the required format but at least i wont have to send 1 email for every member).

In my clan i try to keep the forum clean and post only large pieces of info so the clan members can find what they need in there. I have posted all sort of info from beginners tips to more game related info.
Pontszám: 7.50
much likedChaoticGeminiNő
Végzetúr poronty
583 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Send email to clan members
2. hozzászólás - 2010.03.18. 00:16:45 (Válasz Dakaan #1 hozzászólására.)
I understand the suggestion and would like to be able to type more than one name in the "to" field.

In the mean-time I thought I could offer a few suggestions to make things a little less stressful. If you have at least 5 votes you can modify the message board that only your clan members can see. It's a good place for quick important info (clan building project, war announcements, directing them to a thread on the forum, etc) If you have at least 3 votes, you can "sticky" selected threads. So, in your case, it may work to have the large pieces of info selected at the top and add more regular threads below.
Pontszám: 5
popularDakaanFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
112 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
3. hozzászólás - 2010.03.18. 12:27:31 (Válasz ChaoticGemini #2 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: ChaoticGemini - 2010.03.18. 00:16:45
I understand the suggestion and would like to be able to type more than one name in the "to" field.

In the mean-time I thought I could offer a few suggestions to make things a little less stressful. If you have at least 5 votes you can modify the message board that only your clan members can see. It's a good place for quick important info (clan building project, war announcements, directing them to a thread on the forum, etc) If you have at least 3 votes, you can "sticky" selected threads. So, in your case, it may work to have the large pieces of info selected at the top and add more regular threads below.

I actually did that yesterday when i requested my members to pass me they're votes. But let's hope that in the future we will have a mass mail system for clan members.
averageKain JulianosFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
3 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
4. hozzászólás - 2010.03.21. 11:51:19
As I would like to have this mass mail system in clans. There are issues I want to inform my old clan members and not the newest additions. As why I selected some applicant and why someone is kicked from clan or similar subjects.
averageViridel
Végzetúr poronty
796 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
5. hozzászólás - 2010.04.04. 17:28:56 (Válasz Dakaan #1 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Dakaan - 2010.03.17. 20:14:09
As the title says it would be a very good addition a function like this in the message area. Sometimes i need to forward fast info to the clan members and a function like that will do the trick instead of posting it to the forum.
Today i had to send 3 email to my clan members (each for every clan member). Also i would like to know if i can put multiple recipients in the "TO:" field (i will still have to keep a notepad with clan members name in the required format but at least i wont have to send 1 email for every member).

In my clan i try to keep the forum clean and post only large pieces of info so the clan members can find what they need in there. I have posted all sort of info from beginners tips to more game related info.

Agreed on this. Sending 1-by-1 is a hassle... Especially when running against that "spam filter" that limits the frequency of sends.
averageMsPiggy
Végzetúr poronty
77 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
6. hozzászólás - 2010.08.20. 23:51:41
I don't think there's anyone who wouldn't agree with the clan-message function. It's just too convenient not to have.

Ideally each player could manage his own contact list.
You can add people to it by clicking a button on their character page.
When sending a message you can select the checkboxes before the names of the people you want to send it too.
There'd also be a checkbox to send to all your clanmembers or even custom groups.

Besides that, I'd much appreciate it if the spam-filter was a little bit more lenient...
Even when just sending messages back and forth talking about something it goes of sometimes
likednerdearsFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
33 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
7. hozzászólás - 2010.08.24. 12:40:21
One other suggestion for those of you looking for a way to keep in touch with your members is to create a webpage and possibly even a chat room for your clan. I just did both for clan Throtmor and I had neither done either of them before, so it was obviously fairly easy. Both were free and easy to create and get working. If you had those you could do whatever you want with a webpage, from message boards or big pieces of info and a chat room is fairly self explanatory.

This is just a suggestion for those of you looking for more ways to communicate easily with your members. If anyone is interested in what sites I used for my clan webpage and chat room, message me in game (Nerdears). Otherwise I am sure you can just do a search for free website creators or free chat room creators.
popularDakaanFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
112 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
8. hozzászólás - 2010.08.28. 07:25:40 (Válasz nerdears #7 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: nerdears - 2010.08.24. 12:40:21
One other suggestion for those of you looking for a way to keep in touch with your members is to create a webpage and possibly even a chat room for your clan. I just did both for clan Throtmor and I had neither done either of them before, so it was obviously fairly easy. Both were free and easy to create and get working. If you had those you could do whatever you want with a webpage, from message boards or big pieces of info and a chat room is fairly self explanatory.

This is just a suggestion for those of you looking for more ways to communicate easily with your members. If anyone is interested in what sites I used for my clan webpage and chat room, message me in game (Nerdears). Otherwise I am sure you can just do a search for free website creators or free chat room creators.

We have a chatroom already set from the first day the clan was created, but it wont substitute the need of a clan mail function.
Oldal: 1
Dobókocka - a sokoldalú kiegészítőRésföld - a HKK legújabb kiegészítője