Szerző
Topic neve: Zarknod's awakening
hatedpetel87
Végzetúr poronty
109 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Zarknod's awakening
101. hozzászólás - 2010.08.30. 19:44:06
I am one of people who were able to get the reward due to the bug quicker and I am quite happy with Keithos idea. Getting the final reward with a delay in time seems fair. I believe that a situation when players like me will get a decreased final reward is unfair. We will have a advantage for few weeks (although it is not that significant), however if you final reward will be smaller than other members it will work as an disadvantage to us in long term. Let me show it to you in an example:

What people like me is: +15ish to attributes for few weeks.
If we will get our final reward later than others we will suffer from their: +30ish to attributes for the time established by moderators (as a delayed reward)
If we follow Boars idea to give us less atributes at the end, we will end up with: a small advantage (+15ish) for few weeks and than a distadvantage (less AP's than others) for infinity. It may be fair for some time, but after all we will be the loosers in these circumstances.

I hope everyone understand my point of view. I am quite happy to get the final reward delayed by half time of the time of my advantage, however I would not want to gain less than people who were not able to use the bug. After all it is a bug made by the game engine, and none of us was cheating.
Pontszám: 5
averageD00ml0rdFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
520 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
102. hozzászólás - 2010.08.30. 20:16:57
when u lose an event duel do the spent APs still count in your accumulated stats (for the end of event stat increase award)?
irritatingMaintzununFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
21 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
103. hozzászólás - 2010.08.31. 01:49:25
Sorry if this has already been mentioned, BUT.. I was wondering what's going to happen in the 3rd Phase of the Event with those who already have a "locket of the tireless" (extra duel before -% to stats) ..

If that IS the 3rd Relic like has been suggested thru this forum, and it can't be stacked with the one I already have what's the benefit for sticking around in that phase...? I only recieved my original Locket of the Tireless for purchasing a bunch of Ancient Stones so I'm just thinking it would be a little unfair given my earlier 'economic' support of the game that i'm not entitled to any 3rd Relic whereas others are?

AS a solution i suggest that perhaps the 3rd Relic could just be called something else, has the same effect as the Locket and would still be obtainable by anyone in my position? That'd keep me happy!

Maintzunun - W2
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
104. hozzászólás - 2010.08.31. 16:49:19
We considered all the options, and the simplest and fairest one is to reverse the reward which was given out too early as if nothing happened. At the end of the event, everyone will get their reward normally. Hopefully we can do this tomorrow.

Idézet: D00ml0rd - 2010.08.30. 20:16:57
when u lose an event duel do the spent APs still count in your accumulated stats (for the end of event stat increase award)?

No, if you lose a duel, the APs you used do not counts towards the final reward.

Idézet: Maintzunun - 2010.08.31. 01:49:25
Sorry if this has already been mentioned, BUT.. I was wondering what's going to happen in the 3rd Phase of the Event with those who already have a "locket of the tireless" (extra duel before -% to stats) ..

Do not worry, the locket of tireless and the 3rd phase reward stacks!
averageBoar
Végzetúr poronty
154 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
105. hozzászólás - 2010.09.01. 14:52:28 (Válasz Miklos #104 hozzászólására.)
Thanks!
averageDentaio
Végzetúr poronty
22 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
106. hozzászólás - 2010.09.02. 14:49:16 (Válasz Miklos #104 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Miklos - 2010.08.31. 16:49:19
We considered all the options, and the simplest and fairest one is to reverse the reward which was given out too early as if nothing happened. At the end of the event, everyone will get their reward normally. Hopefully we can do this tomorrow.

The reward was taken away correctly but the score on my ability total did not decrease.
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
107. hozzászólás - 2010.09.02. 18:50:35
Thank you, we will correct that tomorrow!
likedDolp13
Végzetúr poronty
94 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
108. hozzászólás - 2010.09.11. 23:15:50
Has anyone on world 2 recieved the second artifact from their battles?
likeddark22Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
247 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
109. hozzászólás - 2010.09.12. 01:46:29
World 2 has not finished phase 1 yet as far as I know.
likedDolp13
Végzetúr poronty
94 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
110. hozzászólás - 2010.09.12. 04:05:48 (Válasz dark22 #109 hozzászólására.)
I just cut and pasted this from world 2; Zarknod's awakening, phase 2 Using the mana pylons, you could melt the iceberg above the sleeping Zarknod! But the energy shield protecting Zarknod is still intact, and breaking through it requires no little energy. Like before, you can continue to activate the mana pylon, to crush the energy shield.. If this is not accurate it would help out to know.
irritatingInv_
Végzetúr poronty
189 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
111. hozzászólás - 2010.09.12. 07:53:30 (Válasz Dolp13 #108 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Dolp13 - 2010.09.11. 23:15:50
Has anyone on world 2 recieved the second artifact from their battles?

so far Little Prince and Denyse are the only ones with 2nd phase relic (that i know of)
If you mod me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine
averageD00ml0rdFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
520 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
112. hozzászólás - 2010.09.12. 07:58:23
2nd phase relic a magic absorber?

why couldnt it be a normal damage absorb, hard enough for emerald players that work on magic ability and only get 1 attack per fight when fighters can work on fight skills and get 4 or 5 attacks per fight.
averageBoar
Végzetúr poronty
154 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
113. hozzászólás - 2010.09.12. 09:15:13 (Válasz D00ml0rd #112 hozzászólására.)
Maybe the reason is this: the fighters are weaker, especially later on high levels, the 4-5-6 attack is not enough to compensate 1 successfull spell.
And also the fighters must develop att, def,str to hit and IQ+tau to prevent huge magic damage, while the spellcasters need only IQ+TAU to damage and Def to prevent melee damage... So the item is good, anyone needs it. And of course if everyone has it, it's like no one has. So no problem here!
averageD00ml0rdFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
520 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
114. hozzászólás - 2010.09.12. 09:33:01 (Válasz Boar #113 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Boar - 2010.09.12. 09:15:13
Maybe the reason is this: the fighters are weaker, especially later on high levels, the 4-5-6 attack is not enough to compensate 1 successfull spell.
And also the fighters must develop att, def,str to hit and IQ+tau to prevent huge magic damage, while the spellcasters need only IQ+TAU to damage and Def to prevent melee damage... So the item is good, anyone needs it. And of course if everyone has it, it's like no one has. So no problem here!

we can agree to disagree, as a magic user if my spell doesnt get a good hit i have no chance when the weapon damage hits, my att and str are not high and i struggle in the fights without my spell, so just like your saying a fighter has to develop some magic skills, magics have to develop fighting skills and with this new relic regardles sof sho has it or who doesnt, its going to ruin the game for emeralds

if id known all these curve balls that devlopers would throw at emerald players i woudlnt have bothered being emerald from day one, whatever small adva ntge emeralds have it seems to be developers proity to nullify it tottaly

ive just done 6 arenas with a clannie who has this relic and with a tau of 110 my biggest hit with spell has been about 60. thats rediculous and thanks for nothing admin,
irritatingInv_
Végzetúr poronty
189 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
115. hozzászólás - 2010.09.12. 16:52:26 (Válasz D00ml0rd #114 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: D00ml0rd - 2010.09.12. 09:33:01
Idézet: Boar - 2010.09.12. 09:15:13

we can agree to disagree, as a magic user if my spell doesnt get a good hit i have no chance when the weapon damage hits, my att and str are not high and i struggle in the fights without my spell, so just like your saying a fighter has to develop some magic skills, magics have to develop fighting skills and with this new relic regardles sof sho has it or who doesnt, its going to ruin the game for emeralds

if id known all these curve balls that devlopers would throw at emerald players i woudlnt have bothered being emerald from day one, whatever small adva ntge emeralds have it seems to be developers proity to nullify it tottaly

ive just done 6 arenas with a clannie who has this relic and with a tau of 110 my biggest hit with spell has been about 60. thats rediculous and thanks for nothing admin,

i got the relic and did some fights in arena against a clan member. i'm still getting pwned bad by the spell, so this relic doesn't nerf emeralds. in you case i bet your iq is low compared to your clannie, so your spell doesn't hit @ full effect.
If you mod me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine
averageEstrilNő
Végzetúr poronty
12 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
116. hozzászólás - 2010.09.12. 17:40:51
Once phase 3 starts, will we still be able to loot the phase 1 or 2 relics?

Unfortunately, I haven't found any of them yet and I'm hoping that it's possible in phase 3.
much likedImLittleJon
Végzetúr poronty
395 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
117. hozzászólás - 2010.09.12. 20:31:16 (Válasz Estril #116 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Estril - 2010.09.12. 17:40:51
Once phase 3 starts, will we still be able to loot the phase 1 or 2 relics?

Unfortunately, I haven't found any of them yet and I'm hoping that it's possible in phase 3.

I found the phase 1 relic during phase 2, so I assume that would continue to be possible in phase 3.
averageYuggoth
Végzetúr poronty
45 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
118. hozzászólás - 2010.09.13. 02:11:38
Hi. I'm playing it and spending a lots of SE and AP, and so far I got phase 1 and 2 relics, but when I started to fight in phase 3, I got "something" (I don't know is it a secret) that I can't find in my 'inventory'
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
119. hozzászólás - 2010.09.13. 15:32:41 (Válasz Estril #116 hozzászólására.)
Yes. You'll be able to obtain any relics from the 3 phases.
Doomlord forum moderator at your service.
averageD00ml0rdFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
520 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
120. hozzászólás - 2010.09.13. 21:44:17
lol that magic absorber is a joke for emerald players that have been developing a magic stat strategy

magic damage against a player with the absorber

There is quite a distance between you, so you can quickly invoke the burst of light spell. (-100 SP). XXXX tries to evade while running. He takes only 47 damage. (the only additional damage i done was a few points damage with my pets , my weapons made zero damage in this fight.)

magic damage against someone without absorber

Before the fight you throw your spell burst of light at your opponent. (-100 SP). You deal 345 damage. The spell affects your opponent: -18 Attack.

my spell normally does between 300 and 450 damage

both these players are similar in overall stats level to me so should be even battles.

my IQ was slightly higher on both players and my thumb quite a bit higher.

I think all emerald players should be given a free reset of all there stats becuas eof this stupidity

Why introduce soemthing that negates players stat strategys that have been developed over many levels? is ther enothing else that doesnt disadvantge a specific horde so drastically that could have been given instead?

you guys must be reading from the tagoria boook on how to ruin a good game with stupid decisions. so far u get an A plus score.
A hozzászólást D00ml0rd módosította 2010.09.13. 21:54:27-kor
HKK - Zén minikiegészítő: Zén Legendái: A sötétség gyermekeiRésföld - a HKK legújabb kiegészítője