Felhasználónév: Jelszó:
Szerző
Topic neve: Zarknod's awakening
much likedImLittleJon
Végzetúr poronty
395 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Zarknod's awakening
121. hozzászólás - 2010.09.13. 22:20:24 (Válasz D00ml0rd #120 hozzászólására.)
Your point may be valid, but you picked a poor example to show it. (Or possibly, you just cut off a key bit of information when you copy/pasted)

Idézet: D00ml0rd - 2010.09.13. 21:44:17
magic damage against a player with the absorber

There is quite a distance between you, so you can quickly invoke the burst of light spell. (-100 SP). XXXX tries to evade while running. He takes only 47 damage.

According to this description, your spell missed. If that spell hits, you will see some attack penalty applied to your opponent. Since there's no attack penalty, that means that the spell missed, and it's going to do minimal damage, regardless of the absorber. The way I read it, the absorber's effect is pretty straightforward: it subtracts off your opponent's level (or possibly level at the time of acquisition) from the damage of your spell. So if your opponent was level 40, then you would have done 87 points of damage if he hadn't had the absorber.
Pontszám: 5
averageRonillarFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
3 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
122. hozzászólás - 2010.09.13. 22:27:59 (Válasz D00ml0rd #120 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: D00ml0rd - 2010.09.13. 21:44:17

There is quite a distance between you, so you can quickly invoke the burst of light spell. (-100 SP). XXXX tries to evade while running. He takes only 47 damage.

that's a partial resist...notice the "only" in there. the relic only reduces spell damage by a certain amount (-43 for a level 43 player, etc), it doesn't reduce the chance to hit. "slightly higher" IQ isn't a guarantee.
averageD00ml0rdFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
520 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
123. hozzászólás - 2010.09.13. 22:34:33
ok cheers guys.
averageD00ml0rdFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
520 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
124. hozzászólás - 2010.09.13. 22:42:01
lol

just hit someone else with the magical absorber

cant remember the last time my spell missfired 2 times in a row

You cast a(n) burst of light spell to the direction of your opponent. (-100 SP). XXXX avoids your spell! He takes only 85 damage.

again was against a fighter and my weapon done no damage.

my IQ was WAY higher than this player and my Thumb was double his....
A hozzászólást D00ml0rd módosította 2010.09.13. 22:42:50-kor
averageDentaio
Végzetúr poronty
22 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
125. hozzászólás - 2010.09.14. 11:34:21 (Válasz D00ml0rd #124 hozzászólására.)
Miklos in Combat topic:

Spells.
"Success" of spell depends on comparison of your IQ. If your IQ is 10 points higher than your opponents, you have 10% more chance to hit with your spell at full impact. But regardless of how big is the difference, there is always a minimum and maximum chance for success (luck modifies this min/max). Spell criticals add +30% damage. If a spell doesn't hit, it still deals 25-50% of the normal damage.

(I'm just presuming the scaling is linear, 1pt higher IQ means 1% better change to hit with spell and 1% better change to dodge a spell)
If your IQ was 30 bigger then there was still a "big" 20% change to do only partial damage with your spell. In case your IQ really was 50 points higher than your opponents then there is still the luck factor that makes you miss sometimes.
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
126. hozzászólás - 2010.09.14. 11:57:33 (Válasz D00ml0rd #124 hozzászólására.)
Don't forget the "RANDOM" modifier in the battle system. It ain't so easy to understand the concept of the system. (P_IQ - O_IQ)+(P_luck - O_luck)+(P_criticalS - O_criticalS)=% chance of hit

But this is only my version. I don't have access to the battle system.
Doomlord forum moderator at your service.
much likedImLittleJon
Végzetúr poronty
395 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
127. hozzászólás - 2010.09.14. 15:05:03 (Válasz Kethios #126 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Kethios - 2010.09.14. 11:57:33
Don't forget the "RANDOM" modifier in the battle system. It ain't so easy to understand the concept of the system. (P_IQ - O_IQ)+(P_luck - O_luck)+(P_criticalS - O_criticalS)=% chance of hit

But this is only my version. I don't have access to the battle system.

- I haven't seen anything that indicates that critical spell affects chance to hit
- Presumably, you forgot to add 50 to your formula
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
128. hozzászólás - 2010.09.14. 15:51:25 (Válasz ImLittleJon #127 hozzászólására.)
I think critical also raises chance of hit.. not only the damage dealt.
averageD00ml0rdFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
520 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
129. hozzászólás - 2010.09.15. 19:23:24
how does the top ten list "By amount of charged soul-energy" get worked out?

yesterday i compared my Used SE with clannie whos on the list, we were same level but my used SE was higher than his by a few hundred and he was higher than me on the list.

now today i still have higher used se by a few hundred he is a level higher than me and we are showing same "By amount of charged soul-energy" level in the list.
everyone's favoriteEbegab92Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
2 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
130. hozzászólás - 2010.09.18. 11:27:39
104 wins and still just a transcendak focus.I use 5x more amounts of SE than the basic SE required.
hatedpetel87
Végzetúr poronty
109 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
131. hozzászólás - 2010.09.18. 16:36:25
Happens, I am after 206 wins and cant get hte third relic.
averageD00ml0rdFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
520 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
132. hozzászólás - 2010.09.18. 20:51:48 (Válasz D00ml0rd #129 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: D00ml0rd - 2010.09.15. 19:23:24
how does the top ten list "By amount of charged soul-energy" get worked out?

yesterday i compared my Used SE with clannie whos on the list, we were same level but my used SE was higher than his by a few hundred and he was higher than me on the list.

now today i still have higher used se by a few hundred he is a level higher than me and we are showing same "By amount of charged soul-energy" level in the list.

lol still wouldnt mind an answer to this, i still have higher used SE than clannie, im still a level lower than him and i still cant get in top 10 while hes on it
much likedChaoticGeminiNő
Végzetúr poronty
583 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
133. hozzászólás - 2010.09.19. 01:39:59 (Válasz D00ml0rd #132 hozzászólására.)
The SE top 10 chart has a level modifier. For example, it lists my w2 account as having Used SE: 22.568, but the highscore chart only lists 19k SE because of the level penalty added into the figure. I assume it was done that way to make it fair for all levels to have a chance to make it on the chart.
averageD00ml0rdFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
520 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
134. hozzászólás - 2010.09.19. 01:56:20
holy smoly lol 22 used SE thats impressive work chaotic, would hate to even try and calculate how much u have pumped in so far.

the one im having trouble understanding is the By amount of charged soul-energy list I am quite a few hundred ahead on the used SE count and 1 level below my clan mate. Yet he is in pos 9 on this table and i cant even get 10 spot.

This table is supposedly calculated on (spent SE/level) now based on the fact that there is a modifier to allow some equality between levels I would imagine that being a level below my clannie and having put more Se into event than him i would in fact be above him on the list?
much likedChaoticGeminiNő
Végzetúr poronty
583 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
135. hozzászólás - 2010.09.19. 17:06:01 (Válasz D00ml0rd #134 hozzászólására.)
If you have more than the used SE that your clanmate has (not the amount you can see listed in the chart) than you are indeed correct, you should be on the list. Ask your clanmate what his total SE used is to solve the issue.
averageD00ml0rdFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
520 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
136. hozzászólás - 2010.09.19. 18:45:48
we have been similar level all the way, i normally level up a day or 2 after him.

I havent put any Se into event today, our total USed SE are almost same im about 50 more than him, im still 1 level below him and he is in 9th spot on chart and im not even on the chart.

just doesnt make sense to me based on the criteria it stats there seems to defo be soemthign wrong with how it calculates, if i have put more into event i should be above him on chart, now i dont really care if im not on chart but i do care if there is somethign wron g with how everything is being caclulated.

being 1 level below him i with higher USED SE count I should be above him on chart not nowhere to be seen on chart.
likeddark22Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
247 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
137. hozzászólás - 2010.09.20. 21:53:43
Its math, its not like there is someone who hates you and calculates the amounts on paper. Its not probable that the calculations are wrong, best way to see what you lack is to ask your clanmate what is the difference in your SE input. Modifier depends on horde as well, so if your clanmate (pawn of loyalty) is different horde that can be the answer.
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
138. hozzászólás - 2010.09.21. 05:58:10 (Válasz D00ml0rd #136 hozzászólására.)
Effective used SE is calculated from the SE you charge in the pylons. It increases with the amount you see below the battle description. Like:

You channel 125 soul-energy through the manapylon (-2800 SE). For a moment, you see a far picture of a slumbering giant creature, its body bombarded by energy bolts.
A hozzászólást Kethios módosította 2010.09.21. 06:03:21-kor
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
139. hozzászólás - 2010.09.21. 07:16:40 (Válasz Kethios #138 hozzászólására.)
Here is what I was searching for a long time. Finally I found it.

Hungarian version - Zarknod event: Final reward

You get the following reward for participating in the event::

+60 strength +60 attack, +60 Defense, +59 Constitution, +59 IQ, +59 Magic, +59 Taumaturgy, 335 Burnt out ancient stones, +5 Luck

Used SE: 65.575

Gnomes defeated:
Látondi Zan / 87 db
Alzanni Mátka / 104 db
Rabi Vastitán / 85 db
Táncos Vozálk / 105 db
Zanti Rumivác / 89 db
Viskóti Dán / 72 db
Moróki Thils / 87 db
Rozsliszk Szintur / 41 db
Sum: 670 db

You can compare now.
averageD00ml0rdFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
520 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
140. hozzászólás - 2010.09.21. 08:24:09
what did u spend to get those points is the key, not that i k now hw to calculate it but roughly i would think u only broke even on amount spent for points rewarded. the burnt stones isnt really a bnefit unless u pay real $ to comvert

im on about 11k at moment and i didnt keep track of what i spent but its gotta be half a million at least. On those numbers 10 points or less per stat and event wasnt worthwhile i would have got more points not doing the event when i add in the Aps its cost also,.

i m still not convinced about the event, im in to deep now tho but i have a feeling it wont turn out to be a great event as advertised.

The one thing that i really dont like about it so far is they give u used se and se multipliers and se vctories they give u a stat or a table for everything but they make it impossible to calculate the actual spent amount. I dont see the need to keep the spent SE a secret or at the least a little reminder to keep track of spent Se for thos eof us that are new to this event and not realise how expe nsive it would be.
A hozzászólást D00ml0rd módosította 2010.09.21. 08:33:21-kor
HKK - Zén minikiegészítő: Zén Legendái: A sötétség gyermekeiRésföld - a HKK legújabb kiegészítője