Felhasználónév: Jelszó:
Szerző
Topic neve: Zarknod's awakening
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Zarknod's awakening
181. hozzászólás - 2010.09.27. 16:27:41 (Válasz Dolp13 #178 hozzászólására.)
Won battles only.
Doomlord forum moderator at your service.
Pontszám: 5
much likedSpin
Végzetúr poronty
83 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
182. hozzászólás - 2010.09.28. 12:01:38
so I was in the top ten of both catagories but I got 1 reward of the medal and 10 gold ducats. The others at least one other person did this and they got both medals. Who do I talk to to fix this?
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
183. hozzászólás - 2010.09.28. 13:40:37 (Válasz Spin #182 hozzászólására.)
I don't really understand your problem. Isn't there only 1 Zarknod's medallion for the winning horde and top 10 listed players?
much likedSpin
Végzetúr poronty
83 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
184. hozzászólás - 2010.09.29. 01:00:06
The way it reas in the rules is if you happen to get into the either 10 you get a Zarknod medal. You also get one for the horde. 3 of us managed to get and stay in both top ten. Getting into either one is a hard feat, staying in both is even harder. Shouldn't we get a medal for each top ten? If not why do people who won for the horde and in the top ten get 2. Shouldn't they only get one then too? Nothing ever said you one get one medal even if you manage to be in both top tens.
Pontszám: 7.50
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
185. hozzászólás - 2010.09.29. 04:53:56 (Válasz Spin #184 hozzászólására.)
So you mean there are people with 2 Zarknod's medal?
much likedSpin
Végzetúr poronty
83 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
186. hozzászólás - 2010.09.29. 10:53:49
Yes, I believe every emerald player who was also a on at least 1 of the top ten has 2 zarknod medals. But those of use who are not emerald who managed to be on both top ten catageries did not get 2 medals.
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
187. hozzászólás - 2010.09.29. 12:46:19 (Válasz Spin #186 hozzászólására.)
If you aren't part of the wining horde but you finished on the top ten list you'll only get 1.
Pontszám: 3
likeddark22Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
247 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
188. hozzászólás - 2010.09.29. 22:05:16
That sucks for non emerald players. So if you want to get the medal it is cheaper to just switch your horde to emerald and kill 30 gnomes than to try to stay in top 10 in any category... There you go w2 and w3
Pontszám: 8.33
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
189. hozzászólás - 2010.09.30. 05:41:30 (Válasz dark22 #188 hozzászólására.)
If -1 sec from the time of hunt is worth 50 stones for the player - yes.
much likedSpin
Végzetúr poronty
83 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
190. hozzászólás - 2010.09.30. 15:32:42
That is a huge rip off to the rest of us. The winning horde members can get 2 medals, but not the people who managed to be in both top ten catagories? It is a lot harder to accomplish the later, especially since only 3 people managed it. I would like to hear from a developer or game master about this. It never stated that being in both still only got you one medals. Why should the emerald horde on server 1 get a double the reward for having more people than any other horde.
Pontszám: 7.50
likeddark22Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
247 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
191. hozzászólás - 2010.09.30. 15:46:49
I don't think its about the -1 sec hunt Kethios (3 lvls of elementary and you get 10 zarknod medals worth of hunting seconds) nor the 10 ducats, its mostly about the prestige. I watched lists closely while admireing the people that were constantly on both lists, wondering how much SE they have put in this event.
And now I as emerald player have the same medal as Spin with about 1/8 of SE invested.
I know that main reward were Ability points but there should be a way of knowing that someone totally killed the event just by looking at his/her profile, with the same effect as when you check a character with champ/quiz medals:)
Specially when there are people with 2 medals.
A hozzászólást dark22 módosította 2010.09.30. 15:48:28-kor
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
192. hozzászólás - 2010.09.30. 17:46:56 (Válasz Spin #190 hozzászólására.)
I think it could be a glitch that remained there after they tried to collect the previous reward bug.
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
193. hozzászólás - 2010.09.30. 17:51:44 (Válasz dark22 #191 hozzászólására.)
You mean the medal should look better and the scroll over description could be better aswell right? If yes, I understand what you mean.
It would be better if "Lady Alvariel would have invited" the members from the list to the crystal horde. *player* clone to show their deeds.
much likedSpin
Végzetúr poronty
83 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
194. hozzászólás - 2010.10.01. 12:54:25 (Válasz Kethios #192 hozzászólására.)
Which part do you think is a glitch Kethios? And dark22 is sort of right, the 1 second hunting isn't that big of a deal, being a none emerald with 2 medals would show I went the distance. Another part in it is that at no time during the event did it state that if you only got one special reward no matter how many of the top ten lists you were on.
averageViridel
Végzetúr poronty
796 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
195. hozzászólás - 2010.10.01. 18:18:34 (Válasz Spin #194 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Spin - 2010.10.01. 12:54:25
Which part do you think is a glitch Kethios? And dark22 is sort of right, the 1 second hunting isn't that big of a deal, being a none emerald with 2 medals would show I went the distance. Another part in it is that at no time during the event did it state that if you only got one special reward no matter how many of the top ten lists you were on.

I don't think there is ANY question that is someone busted their ass enough to be on both Top10's, they should definitely get two medals. If someone can get two by flooding SE (thereby being on the SE/Level list) and killing just 30 of the buggers - but be part of the "right" horde... Then someone who flooded SE AND killed a pile of the buggers certainly should get the same (and frankly, better) reward.

The mistake here is that the Top10 reward is the same as the Horde reward. The Top10 should be REALLY special, because that means that you REALLY participated in the event. The Horde reward doesn't prove anything more than you're part of the biggest group, and participated to an easily-fulfilled minimum.
much likedSpin
Végzetúr poronty
83 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
196. hozzászólás - 2010.10.01. 23:20:42
Exactly. I completely agree. But since we are not on the hungarian server we will never hear from a developer.
irritatingSnittFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
27 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
197. hozzászólás - 2010.10.02. 08:19:44
The horde part is counted by % of the horde in the full population of the world. This why emerald had 0.03, when sap 0.05...so if any other horde more prepared or active they won. If u did good in solo, u got ur reward.

As I see ppl here online a lot, +1 medal dont gives -1 min/day...I got 2 and if u talk with gm I give 1-1 for the first 2 players, cos medal is totaly useless.
averageViridel
Végzetúr poronty
796 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
198. hozzászólás - 2010.10.02. 17:52:40 (Válasz Snitt #197 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Snitt - 2010.10.02. 08:19:44
The horde part is counted by % of the horde in the full population of the world. This why emerald had 0.03, when sap 0.05...so if any other horde more prepared or active they won. If u did good in solo, u got ur reward.

As I see ppl here online a lot, +1 medal dont gives -1 min/day...I got 2 and if u talk with gm I give 1-1 for the first 2 players, cos medal is totaly useless.

Full population of the world doesn't accurately reflect the top players, which are usually overwhelmingly dominated by one or two hordes. There is a distinct competitive imbalance at the top, and that's who these events are geared towards.
likeddark22Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
247 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
199. hozzászólás - 2010.10.03. 03:31:09
Thats exactly the problem as Viridel wrote. When you take in consideration top 20 players list and compare it to the horde ranks you see that it is almost same. There are more than double emerald players there and the difference in total SE is more than double, next horde in top 20 is saphire and guess who is second in the total SE in the event.

But my main bad thing about this event, beside the poor (or lets say the same) rewards for top list players vs. horde players, is that the event is forced on players.
We have heard about 10 times the line "if you don't like it don't participate", but what if you CAN'T participate? Is it the same? well answer is no.
For example on one newer world I started late and have went for a strange strategy, making my character builder until higher lvls.
So now I am in situation where I have to buy 5 mana potions per day on low level because I have 400 SP and have to use boost few time a day (lvl 40) for different purposes. And my mana regeneration is halved because I can t beat the 1 gnome a day needed to make it normal.
So I either have to suffer with it or say "screw it" and change my strategy just so that I can TRY to be able to defeat gnomes while spending AP which are crucial to builder and as a reward I would get ability stats which are again useless to builder.

/rant over
A hozzászólást dark22 módosította 2010.10.03. 03:41:18-kor
irritatingSnittFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
27 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
200. hozzászólás - 2010.10.03. 09:09:59
This is the prob...ppl think they cant win with low population. As I remember in hungarian worlds the small hordes did inverse and made force from the high charge chance. Ppl and clans start to mail inside horde that gogo, we can do it, etc...and the smallest horde won. If u go to battle and u think u will loose u already lost.
HKK - Zén minikiegészítő: Zén Legendái: A sötétség gyermekeiRésföld - a HKK legújabb kiegészítője