Felhasználónév: Jelszó:
Szerző
Topic neve: Zarknod's awakening
much likedSpin
Végzetúr poronty
83 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Zarknod's awakening
201. hozzászólás - 2010.10.03. 15:51:38 (Válasz Snitt #197 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Snitt - 2010.10.02. 08:19:44
The horde part is counted by % of the horde in the full population of the world. This why emerald had 0.03, when sap 0.05...so if any other horde more prepared or active they won. If u did good in solo, u got ur reward.

As I see ppl here online a lot, +1 medal dont gives -1 min/day...I got 2 and if u talk with gm I give 1-1 for the first 2 players, cos medal is totaly useless.

Where did you get the 0.03 and the 0.05 numbers from? If you are talking about the number your spent SE is multiplied by to get actual charged SE, then you should know that the number is also level related. I never saw above 0.028 as a saphire.

Also not sure about the other worlds but on world 1 there is a ton more emeralds then there is any other horde. I am sure there was a lot of people who after they saw the emerald clan pull more than double the second place horde I am sure they only did enough to get relics or keep there sp regen normal and that was it. As it was the ruby horde made a great run and came from last place to move up with only 1 person in either top ten.

I have to agree with dark22 in this event people really didn't have a choice like in the map event. There was a builder in my clan that couldn't kill the goblins very well either. I think she managed to only take down 50 in the whole event, but I know she complained about losing a lot more than that.
Pontszám: 5
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
202. hozzászólás - 2010.10.03. 19:45:37 (Válasz Spin #201 hozzászólására.)
This was a fighter event as i see it. The rewards would have been useless to a builder since they do not fight anyway.
likeddark22Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
247 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
203. hozzászólás - 2010.10.04. 00:05:41
Yeah stekkos but most of players in the middle are mixed, so this just gave bigger edge to fighters, and not only it was useless for builders it actually made them suffer:)
Map event was the way things should go, something for every type of character and no penalties if you don't want to participate.
I wonder what would the rest of people say if relics were masons tool, +x% SE for hunt and ability to start 10 more hunts at a time? And instead of killing knomes by weapon that you have to build 10k SE for every gnome + lose 2 duel points...
Every spider on the world would go beserk, and calling it event for builders wouldn't help either. In the end of the day builders at one point have to stop being just builders and when they do they will face 90% of the world with 3 relics they don t have.
Thats called imbalance.

I said a lot of things againt the event but in fact they are just details, and the event in general is an exceltent idea with few changes that would remove the imbalance.
A hozzászólást dark22 módosította 2010.10.04. 00:07:04-kor
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
204. hozzászólás - 2010.10.04. 04:10:58 (Válasz dark22 #203 hozzászólására.)
The relics were not important to a player who will keep building after the event. More duels without penalty or +magic absorption mean nothing if you just hunt, spend, then sit and get attacked with 0se by others. If any of those players decide is time to duel, he will have to prepare in a lot of ways which will grand him a much better outcome at the next event, including the chance to get the relics at a time he will actually use them
likeddark22Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
247 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
205. hozzászólás - 2010.10.04. 04:31:48
when was the last map event? few months back? I remember being at least 20 lvls lower at that time, and as I read somewhere (kethios mentioned it) next even will be map again than after than perhaps something zarknod type again. You are telling me 6+ months are not enough to switch from builder to dueler?
I m currently trying to copy one strategy from our clanmember (waves to illidan) and I know that you can switch from builder to championship contester in 30 ish levels if you know what are you doing.
Well when I finaly do that I ll lack spell absortion of my lvl and will have one duel less w/o penalty.
And if that is not enough there is still that natural human emotion you get when you see someone getting cool "free" candy and you can't get one

All I said is that if its world event than its world event, not just fighter or mixed character event.
If there were no AP charge in event I would cry less, but when like this its a bitchslap to people with different strategy.
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
206. hozzászólás - 2010.10.05. 04:59:01 (Válasz dark22 #205 hozzászólására.)
I was given some information about the upcoming events.

The Map will be held again in a few months then the Inprisonating of Landragór (Zarknod type) will come. This is what I heard from an admin.. Note, that the date of the events can be delayed.
A hozzászólást Kethios módosította 2010.10.05. 10:00:34-kor
Doomlord forum moderator at your service.
averageKyrilFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
27 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
207. hozzászólás - 2010.10.06. 10:30:29
bug???

the penalty on your attributes from duell seems to be active when you activate a mana pylon. that's my only explanation why my excellent fighter char is loosing 5/11 fights this morning.
much likedHrusFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
75 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
208. hozzászólás - 2010.10.06. 12:12:32
It definitly uses duel penalty attributes. It's written somewhere in this thread. Don't know if it is a bug or feature, but it's not worth repairing now.
Also I think it does appear in a battle description (something like "you are fatiqued from previous fights... your abilities are 50% lower")
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
209. hozzászólás - 2010.10.06. 12:43:49 (Válasz Hrus #208 hozzászólására.)
Fighting the AI's count as a duel. So you'll get -% if you exceed the number of free duels.
averageKyrilFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
27 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
210. hozzászólás - 2010.10.06. 16:13:53
The fight is definitely signed as a Gate-Battle. It's right that you can read about the penalties in the battle report. (if you read them)

The point is that you can activate and fight endlessly AIs w/o a penalty if you are fresh enough, but not the other way round.
A hozzászólást Kyril módosította 2010.10.06. 16:22:51-kor
much likedBabeTheOxFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
125 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
211. hozzászólás - 2010.10.11. 00:13:21
what's with the low level ninja's on world 3 zark event.... oh well, i just fight for the impossible to find OP part 2 relic so dont care too much, but i hope those ninjas are minimally awarded for their minimal effort
averageD00ml0rdFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
520 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
212. hozzászólás - 2010.10.11. 03:27:41 (Válasz BabeTheOx #211 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: BabeTheOx - 2010.10.11. 00:13:21
what's with the low level ninja's on world 3 zark event.... oh well, i just fight for the impossible to find OP part 2 relic so dont care too much, but i hope those ninjas are minimally awarded for their minimal effort

Why should low level players be rewarded any less than high level players lol ?

the event is supposed to be all relative, when a low level player is getting 50 or 60 Se per hunt and puts in a few thosuand SE hes probably working much harder than a player who can squeeze 1 pet for 5k and put that in one hit...especially considering its highly unlikely that any of the "low level ninjas" have even got squeezing skill.

grow up and stop being cry baby
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
213. hozzászólás - 2010.10.11. 05:02:30 (Válasz BabeTheOx #211 hozzászólására.)
What's the problem with them? (doomlords and doomladies )
much likedBabeTheOxFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
125 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
214. hozzászólás - 2010.10.11. 18:25:17
dont care too much, was part of my statement oh dysfunctional one. But continuing on, i worry a bit about the rewards and the effect such rewards will have on a low level (which seemed ninja because how quickly they ended up in the top 10 list) character vs others of their level area.
much likedBabeTheOxFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
125 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
215. hozzászólás - 2010.10.11. 18:50:34
and without further undue personal attacks either way, i was just pointing out a possibility of a problem. The longer you have an advantage, the worse the problem can become, assumiing you continue to work on it. Maybe it's nothing, as i look at things ii can see other valid views. I havent played long and just thought the sudden appearance of low levels on the lists starting at part 2 was an anomaly that had to at least be looked at.
averageD00ml0rdFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
520 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
216. hozzászólás - 2010.10.11. 19:37:27
Well my point is valid also, im only L9 and have hit the event but its tough, sometimes i takes me 3 or 4 losses before i even win a fight, on top of that i have very low spec man and extremely low level gear, i could not do event and put my se into stats but im hoping i wi ll get a bit of a bonus by putting the SE into the event instead, other players my level are adding alot to stats now so its a trade off and hopefully the awardi ng of stats at end will make up for me not putitng anthing into my own stats right now.

At about 40 or 50 SE per hunt average i have put nearly 2k used SE into event not sure what that works out in actual SE but i can assure u i ts a ton of hunts especially when i factor in the lost aps when i get beaten in event which are not credited, for a higher level player that same amounts prob a handful of hunts and a couple of squeezed pets so i would be very dissapoined if i was to get minimal stats when ive put so much in.
much likedBabeTheOxFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
125 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
217. hozzászólás - 2010.10.11. 21:11:07
I guess it depends on the reward at the end, of which I know little. But if its a huge block of stat, then you get an imbalanced reward, as others of your level, well, you don't really get all that much in your stats at low level. And on top of that, those stats they pay for have no kickback like the reward you get for each event battle. Hmmph, none of which i think matters. if all rewards are equal, but payment for them varies, the low level are way better off ... I wish i knew more so it would make sense enough to argue either way. But I don't so this is only so much cow patty. Yet even conjecture could help in the end, who knows
much likedBabeTheOxFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
125 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
218. hozzászólás - 2010.10.11. 21:26:46
A hozzászólást BabeTheOx módosította 2010.10.11. 21:30:27-kor
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
219. hozzászólás - 2010.10.12. 04:55:28 (Válasz BabeTheOx #218 hozzászólására.)
Okay.

So about rewarding:

We try to keep balance when we give out the rewards.

There is ascript that calculates your reward from your:

level
AP used (won fights)
SE charge
level modifier

Note, that you need to activate at least 30 pylons to even get some reward. (30 won fights)

As I noticed the script calculates the amount of SE you'd gain from hunts from the used AP's then starts to give stats like:

+1 str, +1 attack, +1 const, +1 IQ, +1 magic, +1 Tau...and again ↓
+1 str, +1 attack etc till the amount of calculated SE lasts.
much likedPhalanxii
Végzetúr poronty
202 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
220. hozzászólás - 2010.10.12. 15:50:54
I'm excited... it's almost over on World 2! 1 day left pretty much...

I've gone for a different style to the others... only 50 creatures killed (no relics ) but with a used SE of 42000. No idea how it's going to turn out... hopefully it'll be alright though.

If it goes on the average SE gained from hunts at the end of the event, am I not better off shoving all my SE into luck now?? I was doing a test over 4 levels to test my average SE gain with just levels being the variable, so I will be very curious to see how it matches up.
Your very own English Doomlord Encyclopedia!

Have you fought an epic monster recently? Upload the name and HP here!
http://doomlord.wikia.com/epic_monument
HKK - Zén minikiegészítő: Zén Legendái: A sötétség gyermekeiRésföld - a HKK legújabb kiegészítője