Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - champon7

Oldal: 1
Dátum: 2010.03.31. 00:37:57
I think another issue that hasn't been discussed is the fact that we are not actually notified exactly what is wrong with our questions, which normally raises blood pressure even more!

If you could add another section to the questions marked incorrect to say 'incorrect spelling or incorrectly worded', it might help people to understand a bit better that their question isn't exactly bad, just incorrectly worded or has spelling mistakes!

But I have to agree that some of my questions haven't been the best either and I understand that I need to generalize my questions a bit more!

I will do my best from here, I just thought that might help matters a bit as well!
Dátum: 2010.03.31. 00:20:03
I think it is time I decided to add my thoughts as well, at first I was angry like most people but as I was reading a question came to mind!

What happens when most of the questions have already been asked?

In other words all the questions defined in the rule, people have filled the database with the valid ones and are only left with invalid questions!

I know we are not close to that at the moment but I think that might want the be looked into because there are lots of people on doomlord and in the end everyone is going to run out of questions!

Also this my seem like a stupid question but, why were questions about religion allowed to be asked?

I am concerned for the problems that can arise with such a touchy subject!

In fact there have already been problems in the past about religion (WW2 for instance)!

I am just curious, and yes I don't believe in God or Jesus if you were to ask, but that doesn't mean I don't care about other peoples beliefs!
Oldal: 1