Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Valkyrie

Dátum: 2009.12.23. 07:25:10
Thank you
Dátum: 2009.12.22. 20:39:03
And the focus crystals?
Dátum: 2009.12.22. 07:51:19
From the epic opponents I think?

How much gold ducats do you get for focus crystals? Does it depend on the value?
Dátum: 2009.12.22. 07:48:47
I completely agree
Dátum: 2009.12.21. 15:18:53
Is it just me, or is this question very poorly written?

Why does intense LASER beams damage, what they hit?
They raise the temperature of the material very high
They are very radioactive
They have a huge impact force
They brake down the atoms in the material
Dátum: 2009.12.21. 09:38:01
Are you suggesting I'm impure while taking a bath?

Dátum: 2009.12.21. 08:36:12
I see that this question is not removed(I reported it months ago) :

"Waterpolo ball doesn't have similar weight as volleyball ball, in fact it's twice it's weight (400-450g vs. 200g). The answer is wrong"

The question is comparing weight and size of Waterpolo ball
Dátum: 2009.12.21. 08:33:35
I wouldn't say it is true, because DHMO is NOT water. The spin of the electrons is higher by 1/2. Also, inhaling water isn't toxic, right? And if the author did indeed have water in mind, then the correct answer, it is good electrical conductor, wouldn't be right, cause water does conduct electricity. Try to have a bath and throw in a bit of hair dryer and you'll find out.

So this question is wrong in more than one way
Dátum: 2009.12.19. 19:06:49
Isn't it Jason?
Dátum: 2009.12.19. 10:23:41
I got a question about which is not correct for DHMO. One of the possible answers was that DHMO was responsible for at least nine of the 10 murders that happen??? This can not be correct and I would like someone to verify this fact. I found one web site, with the facts and there is no mention of connection to murders:

* Death due to accidental inhalation of DHMO, even in small quantities.
* Prolonged exposure to solid DHMO causes severe tissue damage.
* Excessive ingestion produces a number of unpleasant though not typically life-threatening side-effects.
* DHMO is a major component of acid rain.
* Gaseous DHMO can cause severe burns.
* Contributes to soil erosion.
* Leads to corrosion and oxidation of many metals.
* Contamination of electrical systems often causes short-circuits.
* Exposure decreases effectiveness of automobile brakes.
* Found in biopsies of pre-cancerous tumors and lesions.
* Given to vicious dogs involved in recent deadly attacks.
* Often associated with killer cyclones in the U.S. Midwest and elsewhere, and in hurricanes including deadly storms in Florida, New Orleans and other areas of the southeastern U.S.
* Thermal variations in DHMO are a suspected contributor to the El Nino weather effect.
Dátum: 2009.12.17. 13:07:26
No, I didn't. Thought this was not limited to just that. Thanx
Dátum: 2009.12.17. 09:57:15
I didn't spend 200 AP's so I can not change back. I have the option to buy for 50 as. So I think this is not a bug, more likely I don't need it so it isn't there
Dátum: 2009.12.17. 07:42:42
Why isn't the new patch working? I attacked 2 times, and the third time I tried to attack a doomlord, he was already attacked, but I get 10% penalty? Why, when I only used 2 duel points? (third attack never took place)

98 duel points
-10% (0%: 59:07)

You cannot attack this character, because he/she has been attacked in the last 5 minutes.
You have attacked in the last 60 minutes, so you will get a 10% penalty to your Attributes while duelling!
You will be in a perfect condition in 59:07 time.
Dátum: 2009.12.16. 16:36:22
U ever thought he was high level, quit for some reason (didn't like his horde/development or whatever), deleted his character and started again? (for instance, lvl 22 player I fought in the championship, deleted. Maybe this is him

Although, 4 minutes does sound a bit too fast...

Sorry for the idiot part, but still this doesn't justify your bad attitude...
Dátum: 2009.12.16. 10:50:21
you're an idiot.

It is not impossible, and no one is cehating. On my first olympics, I got one-two Q's wrong, with plenty of time left. If you look closer, you'll see that those in the top 10 are high lvl players, who answered thousands of Q's right (of course, lots of them repeated) and got the correct answers for those they were wrong

Only good memory is needed, and a bit of skill with manipulating multiple tabs in firefox

So lower your tone and behave. Good luck...

@Hrus: As I said, I found the answer for Delano

But even now, I looked for the car, and only after reading the whole article, I found the answer. So it is not 5 secs, especially for "non-fans"
Dátum: 2009.12.15. 07:37:28
I found the answer, but for bogeyman I couldn't. And this came in my olympics. Had 47/47 prior to this Q.
Dátum: 2009.12.14. 11:18:54
Which car was the bogeyman to the main character (Nicolas Cage) in movie "Gone in 60 Seconds"?
Aston Martin DB7
1967 Shelby Mustang GT500 (Eleanor)
Lamborghini Diablo SE30
Cadillac El Dorado

why isn't this question too special? It is not that easy to find an answer, and even if it was, still...

this one also:

The name of Philippe de Lannoy is quite unknown, however the young man immigrating from Holland was the ancestor of an american President. Which one?
John Quincy Adams
Franklin Delano Roosevelt
John Fitzgerald Kennedy
Rutherford Birchard Hayes

How can this be relevant to the general public?
Dátum: 2009.12.11. 08:00:46
what did the author of this question mean to say?

The equator does not pass from...
Africa
Europe
Asia
South America
Dátum: 2009.12.11. 07:35:27
Funny, this Latin question was one of my first ones, back when spelling was thoroughly checked
Dátum: 2009.12.07. 13:54:41
Discharge the soul-well! Choose a quest

It doesn't say you can answer questions instead. But I do remember there was earlier one quest which only premium members could do, and there was alternative with the questions as you say. This should be the same, but it doesn't say that anywhere.

moderators?