Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - D00ml0rd

Dátum: 2011.02.04. 00:15:21
The problem with an end game is how do you deal with the investemnt that people have made in it, take Ardent for example, clearly the best player in w2 but has obviously spent alot of money to get there, i realise others also have made a significant investement so how do these players get rewarded for the end game?

creating an end game that nullifies that entire investemnt would cause alot of complaints and rightly so considering this woul dhave to be introduced after the fact.

if we can find a way out of that birds nest then im sure siggestions woul dbe considered, as far as suggestions i know it seems that this board isnt maintained by admin as well as it could b ut in fairness the few times i have pm'd Mikklos or Keithos ive got responses, maybe not same day but they do arrive, so some of these things that we feel are more important than a quiz error could easily be pmd to mikklos voa the board system and solutions worked thru with them that way?
Dátum: 2011.01.30. 07:07:48
just on the end game

m aybe a new workd called the neverworld

when players reach say L70 regardless of what wolrd they ont hey move to the n everworld and compete aainst the best of the best from all worlds

could be new clans different buildings, better rewards etc
Dátum: 2011.01.29. 03:41:45
if anyones wondering how it works before u plugit in

i cant do screen shots but this is what my adventure menu looks like now

Abandon adventure
The Mystic Cave thievery | detect traps | Magic | fight | Attempt

Abandon adventure City of Light fight | magical regen. | pick locks | Attempt

its brill
Dátum: 2011.01.29. 01:02:13
Tottaly recoomend this script for anyone using firefox, big thanks to Quint for providing such a usefull tool.
Dátum: 2011.01.29. 00:59:18
wow that adventure sciript is AWESOME thanks heaps Quint
Dátum: 2011.01.28. 19:44:25
Idézet: Viridel - 2011.01.28. 00:30:42
Which of the following rivers doesn't flow through the Netherlands ?

I HATE questions like this!!! There is NO VALUE in figuring out the answer - just a complete waste of time.

100% agree, they are very annoying, the googability factor doesnt apply cos having to google 4 answers doesnt make it googable, yes u do get an answer most times but even then it can be vague, I had one yesterday about which of these places is not a country, the first one i googled came up with a lengthy answer that would indicate it was a country so i googled 2 more and they were also countries and selected the 4th only to find out it the answer was the first one i googled, and to make it worst it was one of these East africa, west africa, central asia type questions.

get rid of these pls
Dátum: 2011.01.28. 19:32:11
have u checked out Quints adventure list Jon?

i just look at what each adventure is when i get them and if i dont like the tests i just delete it.

i find it very helpful especially for the tests where im low on a skill
Dátum: 2011.01.25. 21:17:42
she might have the ducat goose
Dátum: 2011.01.25. 04:37:18
Idézet: ChaoticGemini - 2011.01.25. 03:14:54
Anyone care to help? I have this question on an adventure:

Where did Yoda hide after Darth Vader attacked the Jedi Temple?
Naboo
Dagobah
Coruscant
Hoth

I can't find the answer through all the star wars nerd jargon.

lol search on Yoda hide

gave me this

"He did this until Emporer Palpatine's rise to power forced even this great Jedi master to hide. Yoda choose a small, swampy planet in the Dagobah system."
Dátum: 2011.01.24. 19:50:29
i mailed admin about my W3 player complaint about 2 weeks ago and never got a response, also PMd and no response, i think I had a legitimate query (cnsidering the 2 names posted seemed to have gone inactive for a week or so at same time recently) so had to resort to this forum which met with same nothing response lol

player concerened now has well over 16 mil building now and i cant even find anyone on W2 with that level of building.

fair enough if hes legit but if hes not thats an incredible advantge and as admin dont seem to keen to wind back these advantges some kind of early resolution wouldnt be out of line.
Dátum: 2011.01.23. 17:48:42
just on the literal translation of this word

i know there are different versions but i asked a spanish friend what it means and he said it would mean mother f*@ker which was actually the translation i found also

so other than all the arguments for having name changed the other one is that this game has no age restriction, so that means that young kids could also be curious as to what that meant and google it and that in itself is reason to change it.
Dátum: 2011.01.22. 20:47:14
yes thats very inappropriate:(
Dátum: 2011.01.22. 07:52:50
Idézet: ChaoticGemini - 2011.01.22. 04:09:56
Wow, thanks for sticking up for the evaluators D00ml0rd.

my pleasure:)

we all get frustrated with the quiz stuff but at end of day, i do understand it must be a tough and thankless job.

so even tho ive vented on you guys at times i should at least say thanks on behalf of all the frustrated ones:)

Hang in there:)
Dátum: 2011.01.21. 20:44:07
if soemthing seems to good to be true then normally it is to good to be true.

On W3 the number 1 clan is Emerald Power

I am pretty sure that player Leprechaun goes by the name Little Prince on W2

Leprechaun and player Prince both appeared on same day in this clan.

Prince is a builder that has built close to 16 million (15.9) into that clan

there isnt a clan on W3 that combined has built close to 16 million so having a builder of this calibre is a huge advantge to the clan.

I would like to request that the logs of Prince and Leprechaun be compared as i think they are the same person.
Dátum: 2011.01.21. 18:47:49
no rolling over isnt the answer

i doubt very much any evaluator lets personal issues with a player get int he way of a good question, ive had my run ins with mods on this board and i still get questions added, sometimes its a bit of tweaking required but with some resubmitting they finnaly get thru and at end i normally understand why the problem was there.

Becuase they deal with different first laungugaes here then they prob have to be over cautious

your original question was

In Star Trek what was the Halodeck?

a simulated reality facility located on starships and starbases
where they kept the halos of dead angels
term used to describe a hollow deck
the cafeteria on board the space ship

first off its not a halodeck its a holodeck

maybe they tried to google it and coudlnt find answer. never the less its still a typo and alltho that doesnt appear to be the reason it was rejected its still a reason to reject.

you could try resubmitting with a rephrase because there is actually more than 1 star trek question in the databse so speclised knowledge shouldnt apply.

In the TV series Star Trek what is a Holodeck?

a simulated reality facility
a spacecraft launching facility
a container for the warp drive
all of the above
Dátum: 2011.01.21. 03:42:41
Idézet: Viridel - 2011.01.19. 18:35:12

Best thing to do is just stop writing questions. Honestly, you'll be far happier that way.

that is best advice, the question process is extremely frustrating, unless your preapred to accept the way the question system works with all its faults and reap the reward of getting one thru occasionally then its much better to hit renounce button and take the SE for that, if you have answered plenty then those renounces can buy u a point or 2 every so often and there is zero aggravation collecting.
Dátum: 2011.01.20. 17:53:14
Idézet: Matyoka - 2011.01.20. 17:20:29
In 2008, what African country became the first in the world to elect a national legislature with a female majority of members?
Russia
Rwanda
Romania
Réunion

Russia and Romania are not located in Africa! Delete please!

as long as the correct answer is in Africa it doesnt matter where the others are situated.
Dátum: 2011.01.19. 04:05:37
i think the next english server will be a speed game @ 3 times normal speed.
Dátum: 2011.01.18. 23:52:45
lol
Dátum: 2011.01.18. 22:25:56
Who wrote the cult classic "Little Shop of Horrors"?

Charles B. Griffith <-----
Roger Corman
Jack Nicholson
Fred Katz

"Little Shop of Horrors (2003). Book by Howard Ashman"

"Little Shop of Horrors is a musical with music by Alan Menken and book and lyrics by Howard Ashman that was based on the 1960 Roger Corman film The Little Shop of Horrors. "

i cant find any google entry for charles b griffith