Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - D00ml0rd

Dátum: 2011.01.18. 21:58:47
Idézet: Inv_ - 2011.01.18. 21:44:23
Thanks D00ml0rd, but I think you're mistaken, my "loyalty" was not to the player MsPiggy in particular.

Read passion instead of loyalty then:)

I think its safe to say all of us who actually post in this forum do so becuase we have passion for the game, regardless of motivation, even Vrindel who threatens to quit every 2nd post (does so from frustration about wanting to make the game better) motivated by passion, it makes for intersting reading and sometimes i agree with him and sometimes i dont but i still respect his passion for the game. Same goes for you.

I can understand admin not posting specific info tho, it could open as many holes as it closes.
Dátum: 2011.01.18. 21:24:38
Inv_

you and I have argued about this alot in this thread, but in all sincerity i really do admire your (and ardents) loyalty to MsPiggy, alltho i think its misguded loyalty it still is and that is a scarce trait in the world.

For my part what is done is done, i have no hard feelings towards you for wahtever was said as i hope you dont with what i said to you.

i was not exagerrating about the time frame i posted being hit by him, and with the other reports from my clan alone i absolutly knew something wasnt right, that being said i am dissapointed to be proved right, as i mailed Manukind its great having top class players to measure my own progress against, your clan is full of such players and I enjoy the compeition and the targets they set for me.

I have no doubt Msiggy would have been an exceptional player without resorting to outside means, i dont understand why people with the passion it takes to be that good actually resort to other means to excell past that ability and passion.

I agree with you this whole thing was not handled well, not by admin and not by us as players, maybe some good lessons to be learnt for all of us from this.

Lets just put this to bed now and move on, this is a great game regardless of whats happened, you own prgress in the game prove that you enjoy it immensly so pls you and your clan continue to play hard and strong and give the rest of us good competition to excell also.

Peace.
Dátum: 2011.01.18. 16:39:52
well i stayed off the forums for a few days after my little flameoff with petel.

i want to apologise to admin for having to deal with it and to everyone on the forum that had to sit thru it with exception of petel.

I did not like being compared to hitler at all or to be called vermin that needed to be exterminated and im still upset
my posts to petel were based on his own post a few weeks ago where he said exactly what i stated he said.

Lets stop our arguing and bickering and get back to playing.
Dátum: 2011.01.15. 08:56:34
Idézet: petel87 - 2011.01.15. 08:46:35
It is being called an adult and having the ability to have an adult conversation.

wanting to know where its legal to be a pedophile does not display your ability to have an adult conversation, it only displays a propensity on your part for being a child molester. Now if you want to complain about me do it in mail to admin, your sick, i want nothing to do with your sort of adult conversation, i dont like you, i dont like any perverts and the best place for you would be off ths forum and in a jail for 20 years.
Dátum: 2011.01.15. 08:41:19
if they didnt ban you for asking where it was legal to be a pedophile they wont ban me for calling you one.

your a sick individual petel
Dátum: 2011.01.15. 00:20:29
Idézet: Mis020 - 2011.01.14. 17:52:28
if there are any former TAG players, please, let me know... i'd like to join your clan

Careless Conjurers on W2 and HOM on W3

most of us are ex tags and any ex tags are more than welcome

Dátum: 2011.01.14. 23:22:41
Idézet: Inv_ - 2011.01.14. 23:20:04
Sweet, I can twist anything you say and make it sound smart.

you really do suffer from delusions of grandeur dont you lol
Dátum: 2011.01.14. 22:59:20
Idézet: Inv_ - 2011.01.14. 19:54:26

if you would be so kind as to show me exactly where I lost ANY argument?

you lost them all, despite admin confirming to you personnaly that pig was suspect you still continue to argue with anyone that isnt in your clan or a pro cheat fan.

you and ardent have done nothing but flame and have offered no evidence to support your arguments other than u have chatted to her on mail and shes a good guy (so therefore she cant be a cheat) there have been penty of people that quanitify her attacks with time frames and as one of those people who knows for sure how quck that attack came i can only do nothing but take every other complaint as gospel.

Its obvious to everyone other than you and ardent that she is a cheat, bring some proof that she isnt a cheat and change our minds or just accept she cheated (as admin have advised) and let it rest.

Admins biggest mistake was not deleting her from word one, i guess they wanted to give her a chance to explain herself, she hasnt been able to do that and nor have u.

Admin please hit delete button on the pig, cheats are not wanted or needed in this game.
Dátum: 2011.01.13. 19:11:43
well u might think its bogus

its what ultimately got her suspended, wether it was a lucky hit for her or unlucky random time for me is ireelevant

And Manu

As im in the same clan as ALOT of her "cows" what happened to me was nothing new, virtually every member of my clan that was hit by her posted in our clan forum pretty much similar "un"lucky timing issues. I used to think they were not trying hard enough to avoid cowing but as soon as she got within my range i made it mission to get cowed by her so i would know for sure one way or another.

if you go back in posts a bit u will see Littlejon who is a looter himself had a similar timing issue, its n ot isolated to me, i just psoted the steps i took to avoid it and i did set myself up for the hit in first place so i was doubly careful when she hit
Dátum: 2011.01.13. 19:02:06
Idézet: Cruel01 - 2011.01.13. 18:36:38
Anyone interested in trading the draw quest on W2.
I am lvl 29. My login is Cruel01.

Thanks,
Cruel.

not sure if they in your range but these guys are doing it (tafty may have started another quest not sure)

Kyril
Fasirt
Tafty
Cadderly

and maybe doubleh i cant remember the other one i noticed doing it
Dátum: 2011.01.13. 18:38:32
Idézet: manunkind - 2011.01.13. 18:20:14
while that kind of precision is certainly possible on occasion with a bit of luck, it's unlikely to occur with regularity without 3rd party assistance.
...perhaps there's a traitor in your clan.

lol

you do realise we are talking about someone in your clan right?
Dátum: 2011.01.13. 18:17:55
Idézet: etinixa - 2011.01.13. 14:42:57
How many medals did China win at 2000 Summer Olympics in Sydney?

china won 51 GOLD medals and 100 MEDALS

thats the medal tally for china at the 2008 Beijing games.
Dátum: 2011.01.13. 17:36:27
Idézet: Cruel01 - 2011.01.13. 15:38:28
but if the situation Doomlord presented is true (and the GM can check if it is), it is simply humanly impossible to hit him 1 second after leaving immunity.

i can assure you that is exactly what happened. When i mailed support i gave them the battle description and time and just asked them to check my logs and piggys logs leading up to that hit and explain to me how it was possible to be attacked that efficently and exactly.

the rest is history.
Dátum: 2011.01.12. 19:11:49
Idézet: MartinBV - 2011.01.12. 07:57:10
How many alphabets are in Gurmukhi ?
Thirty Six (36)
Twenty Six (26)
Thirty Seven (37
Thirty Five (35)

Do I need to say more, there still is only one alphabet, with 35 characters.

posted this one a week or 3 ago:(
Dátum: 2011.01.12. 17:48:49
Idézet: RomanowRomanow - 2011.01.12. 17:41:03
Another interesting fact is that best player on s1 has 2469 ability, while
best crystal bot has 2558
I thought they are supposed to be clones of players, not clones+89 ability points
Thats a perfect example of a legitimate cheater hitting people 24/7 EVERY HOUR
And you, guys are perfectly ok with that?
And if a cheater hits u, I guess u still have an hour of peace, unless they can go past that too

Crystal clan is a mirror of the top 50 players PLUS some stat mods.

There are nice rewards for beating them and just like the game some are beatable some are not but none are easy. These are things that we know about up front, you cant compare these with cheats, the only similarity with a crystal clan and a cheat is they both start with C but thats where the similaritys end:)

And if a cheater hits u, I guess u still have an hour of peace, unless they can go past that too

There is a skill that lets u decrease time between attacks down to about an atack every 20 mins or so...
Dátum: 2011.01.12. 17:39:53
crystal clans are not cheats, they play with different parametres but they dont cheat.

they are precictable i belive as in they seem to attack on the hour and not between so there is some defence to losing Se to them, there normally is no defence against cheats in any game situation.
Dátum: 2011.01.12. 17:28:25
in society, most offenders normally repeat offend, thats a sad reality but it is a reality, jails are full of repeat offenders.

to Romans first post, there is a difference to being beatup by better players and being beatup by cheating players, i regularilly get attacked by a player on w2 and i always cop a hiding, i have no problems with that its part of the game and hes clearly not a cheat but he is a better player and its good motiv ation for me to become better player so i dont mind the attacks. He has a good headtsart o n me but im on a mission to beat him one day lol.

If someone is cheating then there is no defence against that other than to cheat also and 2 wrongs do not make a right. Cheats know the rules before they cheat, there problem is they think they are smarter than everyone else and can get away with it, just like real life, but very rarely do they succeed in real life and nevr should they succeed in online games. If someone is definatly cheating then that should be the end of the road for them, no second chances.
Dátum: 2011.01.12. 17:09:36
Idézet: RomanowRomanow - 2011.01.12. 17:04:44
Things is banning destroys a player completely so it is equal to a death sentence.
Would you kill a man because he stole some cash?

depends how much he stole:)
Dátum: 2011.01.12. 04:52:47
Who is "Stellar Romanian Poetry" ?
Vasile Alecsandri
Nichita Stanescu
Mihai Eminescu (Mihail Eminivici)
Emil Palade

couldnt find an answer that included any of these names

i found other names associated with this but not these.
Dátum: 2011.01.12. 03:16:25
where is TCS headquarters?
USA
India
UK
China

what on earth is TCS?

google gives me 50 different companies and thats just page 1