Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - D00ml0rd

Dátum: 2010.12.11. 03:38:21
Idézet: Viridel - 2010.12.10. 23:22:35
Idézet: D00ml0rd - 2010.11.30. 21:31:24
and that 30k can be wiped out in 2 or 3 duels with someone having benefit of higher level equipment.

im with Lydon, 30k is peanuts:)

But what does it cost you to participate? You're going to hunt anyways. You're going to duel anyways... So what, there was a nominal "entry fee".

If you're going to complain about every event, then take the easy solution - stop participating in any of them!

lol read everything in cotext vir

i wasnt complaning about this event ive been hanging out for this event for months, if u had bothered reading the thread u would have ALSO seen that i was pointing out what i considered the value of the trade relic lol....and merely agreeing with Lydon of what i thought was best relic, this is the thread to discuss what side your on isnt it?
Dátum: 2010.12.07. 00:03:33
Idézet: ImLittleJon - 2010.12.03. 17:44:17
Idézet: LydonB - 2010.12.03. 17:27:05
Currently, you work for her. So far, you collected 0 map pieces.

Check your map section, under your huckster.

I know how to find how many pieces I have found. What I was asking about was whether I need to get 50 to get a better reward than my team or 80.

thats the definion of optimism lol

nearly 100 hunts i found 1 piece

thats with the wand and the multiplier for not having a map relec previously
Dátum: 2010.12.06. 18:57:40
ok tried addblocker plus for firefox, right click page rank and fb click addb lock and they gone, thanks again Inv_
Dátum: 2010.12.06. 18:38:20
Idézet: LydonB - 2010.12.06. 17:30:19
And we have a new slow loading garbage link:

profile.ak.fbcdn.net

No idea why the attacks menu had to load this pic:

thats soemthing to do with facebook,

also noticed that the page loading icon on DL spins for about 5 minutes before the page loads fully, as apposed to this forum for instance where the page icon loads instantly

GET RID OF FACEBOOK LINK IT DOES NOTHING BUT SLOW THE WHOLE SITE DOWN WHILE IT TRYS TO CALL INFO FROM FB.
Dátum: 2010.12.06. 18:16:17
i tried using a b locker for firefox yesterday but half the stuff on dl didnt load.

but these useless links need to go, if u want them ont he site make a new page and add to menu and just display them there, that page rank is running real slow at moment and it takes forever to load a page on DL now.

get rid of the external links please.

also maybe one of the mods can let admin kn ow that its paying customers are not happy with these external links.
Dátum: 2010.12.06. 02:08:36
has map event started?
Dátum: 2010.12.06. 00:46:22
lol

yea probably:)
Dátum: 2010.12.05. 23:00:43
more

im not on proxy at moment

i can get to this page yet if i click on the emerald clan page it wont load lol
Dátum: 2010.12.05. 22:27:20
got a weird problem

yesterday i started having problems getting to parts on my W3 pages, for instance the hunt page, dim gate, this forum, i could get to the pet page but i couldnt send pet to rest, the pages just went waiting to load then loaded a blank page.

My W2 pages were working fine

so someone suggested i try a proxy server, which actually got my W3 pages to work but then my W2 pages wouldnt work

so today im using the proxy server, using hunt as an example, on W3 using proxy i can get to the hunt page, but when i log into W2 pages the hunt page doesnt load

If i turn off the proxy server i can get the hunt page on W2 but it wont load on W3

i use firefox but have the same problem with IE.

anyone got this problem or know what cuases it? seems like a DNS resolving problem to me but thats a guess and the extent of my technical knoweldge

thanks in advance
Dátum: 2010.12.05. 17:54:57
cheers Inv_
Dátum: 2010.12.05. 17:10:09
a redistribution of the last 2 months medals would also be appreciated and appropriate
Dátum: 2010.12.05. 17:08:50
there is a major bug in this event, please see my post in bug forum.
Dátum: 2010.12.05. 17:07:17
there is a major bug in the lady averil tally page

it seems to be making the results up as it goes lol,

i thought i spotted this bug last month and posted about it but i wasnt positive, now i am positive

i will just use one part here but all the tallys seem messed up

Highest skill total increase

1. Sacrosanct 303
2. Langds 288
3. LeWatcher 275

this event started yesterday and u really think thats an accurate count of skill increases in 1 day?

D00ml0rd 105

i have added 1 skill point since yesterday, how on earth is my tally 105?

the rest of the categories are the same, ive not progressed anything really and im showing scores on pretty much everything.

PLEASE fix this, it is supposed to be a new event every month but how on earth can it be when last months winners already start off with a huge advantage lmao...
Dátum: 2010.12.04. 17:58:42
a monthly clan championship might be fun, with handicaps and mechanisms for leveling out the clans used for the grouping.
Dátum: 2010.12.04. 17:50:19
the clan war quests lol

of course the strongest clan would love to be rewarded even more for wars but think the dorks coming down o n some lower level clans would all but destroy those clans expecially with the citadels thrown in.

My clan doesnt mind a good war but i doubt any clan would want to go to war against 1 or 2 of the top clans on W2 its a no win situation for them, to additionally reward the clan for what would be a cake walk doesnt really make sense and alot of the dorks power has come from players leaving other clans to join them so altho they were stong from day one the addition of players liek yourself over time has compounded the clan and player power very quickly and weakened the clans players have left from significantly in some insitances killed the departing clan.

e ven at lower levels there are some quite strong clans around that could easily pick off some less powerful ones quite quickly and easily, and i dont think rewarding a clan for a walkover is a good thing int he game.
Dátum: 2010.12.04. 17:39:38
the reason i set higher totals on some of mine as developers have said the silly quests they have added are simply to slow questing down at various points, so placed at the right level some of the quests i posted should have similar effect but at least would be something positive doing them rather than just an excercise in futility.

i am level 48 and some of those totals would be difficult for me to do quickly but something thats still achievable which is how i came up with the numbers.
Dátum: 2010.12.03. 18:45:20
lose at least 3 fights in championship
obtain over 1500SE for 10 hunts
deal 4 criticle hits in one fight
have total building of 2 million
renounce 50 quiz questions
Dátum: 2010.12.03. 18:33:56
lots of great quest suggestions so far lets hope they are at least considered by admin
Dátum: 2010.12.03. 18:26:07
the championships (despte the name) are purely just a bit of fun, the random seems to be the winner in most categories.

On W3 i was the only player at my level (19) with equip (wep and spell) 4 levels above me and only one of 2 players with 2 extra attacks from toughness, despite having 140 more skill points and 50 more attribs i was beaten by a player that i have dueld many ti mes and never even looked like losing to, no offence to that player but to lose the championship to him just proves that this championship has nothing to do with skills or attribs or even luck factor (he not in clan and had no luck)

ive given up taking the championshops seriously as to me they are just a joke to have a laugh about the next day:)
Dátum: 2010.12.03. 09:09:33
soemthing a little off centre

if oblivion is at maximum u can forget 3 quests