Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - D00ml0rd

Dátum: 2010.11.20. 20:06:51
looks like they must have got some complaints from the looters and have removed the wrath elixer from soul huckster cos it aint there at least on W2 anyway

the motto here seems to be bend over backwards for the looters and everyone else can get stuffed
Dátum: 2010.11.20. 19:17:31
hmm found this item on hungarian server

A Harag Itala

it protects u against attacks from one specific doomlord/lady that u specify when its equippped

interesting they havent bothered to add this to the available items on english servers or bring it out the same time they bought the game breaker ring out.

just seems they want to please a few looters and stuff everyone else, there is much better argument to have that pro tection relic than one that makes spiders invinncble,

why anyone (other than a looter ) would pay to play this game under level 45 on W2 is beyond me.
Dátum: 2010.11.20. 18:30:42
Idézet: Viridel - 2010.11.20. 18:28:25
Idézet: LydonB - 2010.11.20. 11:01:35
Idézet: Viridel - 2010.11.20. 04:25:10

So, if you have E.H, a successful Duel is worth half the XP? When Dueling is only worth a fraction of a Hunt in the first place???

So now a Spider can hit twice as many times before leveling up???

Perhaps it's referring to half duel xp when someone attacks you and you win?

Would make sense since the first part was in that context.

None of this makes much sense. It says if you are attacked and win, you take no XP. But then apparently if you are attacked and win, you take 1/2 XP. Or does it mean that if this is UNEQUIPPED, then they STILL get a bonus - so they can effectively get the benefit out of 1.5 necklaces. I have 10 fingers, and as far as I can tell, still only get 1 ring.

This whole thing is stinky.

"Or does it mean that if this is UNEQUIPPED"

Yes thats what it means
Dátum: 2010.11.20. 18:22:01
i dont think theres anything wrong with the clan they seem fine, yes its full of spiders but they not even in the same league as piggy, wether piggy is a cheat or not she isnt sharing the really profitable info with her clan, bot or no bot.

the clan is full of great spiders but piggy has spidered 4 times the amount of her nearest clan mate spider.

when the average loot for spiders in that clan is 2 mil you can see why its drawing alot of attention on w2.

6 of the top 10 spiders on W2 are from same clan, there total loot combined does not equal piggys total.

And never had 1 clan mate complain about being hit by any spider on W2 in that clan or not, simple reason is that none have ever been hit in the time frames coming off safty as piggy hits, and she was doing that long time before she got her super scry orb.

Dátum: 2010.11.19. 22:34:30
maybe u didnt read what i posted above

"Ahh so its Ok for above average spiders to attack "average" players excessivly, and have fun and kill there enjoyment but its not ok for average players to attack average players and have fun also? so the solution is to kill the fun for average players and increase the fun for above average looters? Yea thats smart.... Make game better for minority and kill it for majority lol yea real smart, i can defnately see the "other side of the coin""

If your argument is that this item is more to protect average players from unprovoked attacks then make the item reflect that, otherwise it is just an excuse your using to justify an error in judgment and the only people that will use this and gain a massi ve advantge in game is spiders.

u cant baffle me with bullsh#t

as for the AA abilities they maybe good weapons but for the players affected the most by spiders those weapons are 30 or 40 levels away and by then you would have added a new relic in so spiders become unaffected by AA weapons no doubt
Dátum: 2010.11.19. 22:12:36
petel

im no ones cow, never have been never will be, what i lose im happy to lose and what i win im happy to win, i can count on one hand the times ive been caught with more than i woud have liked to lose. Im also quite capable of dealing with any spiders that come my way, im not an easy beat:)

The game is about the ability for players to play many different strategys, spiders are just 1 such strategy, yet the devlopers give them benefits that skew the game in there favour, over and above other strategies IMO.

Spiders do well, they dont need special one off relics just cos a few players decide to give them some extra xp to get some satisfaction for all the loot they lose,

On W2 there will be virtually no players that have a positive Se ratio below about L40, mainly thanks to the spiders so they are NOT hard done by, the spiders get plenty of good pickings and there is no valid reason to give them an extra adva ntge with this new one off item. When u have got players with double the sats and double the skills as any other non spider withon 10 levels of them then soemthing isnt quite running right, and as Daktaras and others have pointed out when these spiders can hit within 5 to 10 seconds of a player losing there safty then its not about being poor players its about achiving the impossible in staying safe,

One of my clan mates was coming up to his safty wearing off the other day, he stopped hunting early, took a healie to do another suicide and between the time it took him to take a healie and hit epic to suicide he had been attacked by a spider, there is NOTHING you can do to combat that.....

Mikklos explanations were rubbish in my opioo n so i have told him so.
Dátum: 2010.11.19. 20:25:26
Idézet: Miklos - 2010.11.19. 14:41:47

About the preventorixpicus, I had the very same viewpoint as you had for a long time. "Stuffing XP" is a nice way to retalitate to the "evil" spiders. I changed my viewpoint when some players went extreme with this. And not only against "spiders", but against an entire clan, average players. They made fun out of attacking everyone for days every hour. Some players went to holiday for a week and when he came back he advanced a few levels - without getting any SE So as you see every coin has two sides.

Ahh so its Ok for above average spiders to attack "average" players excessivly, and have fun and kill there enjoyment but its not ok for average players to attack average players and have fun also? so the solution is to kill the fun for average players and increase the fun for above average looters? Yea thats smart.... Make game better for minority and kill it for majority lol yea real smart, i can defnately see the "other side of the coin"

Idézet: Miklos - 2010.11.19. 14:41:47
On the other hand, if someone wears this ring, he loses the stats from a real combat ring. Also, you can attack him without worrying to lose SE (and you can gain your share with EH). And thirdly, there is a counterpart - the AA ability "Experience" which is pretty easy to buy, and gives XP to those who harass you.

LOLOLOLOL

Seriously? when LOW level players are in the top 5 players for highscores u REALLY think they are concerned about taking a ring off to wear one that increases there enjoyment of game and ruins everyone elses enjoyment? lol wake up...wooppeee a counterpart AA....yea something for Level 30 people to look forward to in 30 more levels lmao classic stuff and nice to see you guys putting alot of thought into it...

Cant wait for you next spider bonus maybe when the majority of players stop paying to play or leave u will realise it wasnt worth increasing the game enjoyment for 3 or 4 people and running it for hundreds of others.

what a joke
Dátum: 2010.11.18. 19:03:15
Idézet: quint - 2010.11.18. 18:54:00
Idézet: D00ml0rd - 2010.11.18. 18:30:35
it seems a HUGE price to pay for absolutly nothing lol, what actually is benefit of paying that price and buying the object?

if it protected Se on a loss and

It protects you from being pumped with XP. It's a toy for spiders.

great as if players dont have enough to worry about losing tons of SE to these guys and game rewards them with the ultimate protection from any sort of defence against these players.

i realise this is part of the game but im sure the game woul dbe much bigger player wise if it wasnt for the multiude of players that have probably got sick of spiders and quit playing before even getting to a stage where they have half a chance.

be nice if they put a toy in for the players to defend against spiders also

same price and more along lines of my post above, protection and double SE
Dátum: 2010.11.18. 18:30:35
also

not a bug but thi nk it lost something in translation and seems a bit confused or at least confused me lol

Preventorixpikusz
Type: ring
Level: 5
If you get attacked and you win, you won't get XP, SE, and your pets will not get XP either. If you don't wear it, and you have energy harness, you get half XP if you win.
Price: 42240 Soul-energy and 25 ancient stones

does the person that has this ring still lose SE if they lose the fight? it seems a HUGE price to pay for absolutly nothing lol, what actually is benefit of paying that price and buying the object?

if it protected Se on a loss and Doubled the Se you get for the win i can see some value but as it stands now thats just a total waste of SE and stones.
Dátum: 2010.11.18. 18:11:10
Possible bug with new patch

under PET equipment in huckster there is 5 new bits of pet gear, each one has a different name but there cost, level and description all say the same thing.
Dátum: 2010.11.18. 17:51:26
If you like eating Cheese and are on W3

check out the fastest group of cheese eating mouses to hit DL

HOM (House of Mouse) Emerald clan is looking for good active cheese eaters

Plenty of clan bonus buildings including Dim gate

Soul well still fairly easy to fill

fastest growing clan on W3

Have fun
Fight hard
Eat more Cheese

Dátum: 2010.11.16. 05:17:59
Idézet: Sacrosanct - 2010.11.15. 23:50:13
Idézet: D00ml0rd - 2010.11.14. 19:14:40
I also did some experiments with someone to take a look at how the looting works and this was one of the conclusions, I couldn't however determine what determined the effectiveness of the skill.

wow u have players that purposly let you loot from them so u can experiment on how to take more from them? i smell farm account

Not really no... I was the one who did the experiment with her very early on in the game because i contacted her for pointers to gain more loot, and I am certainly not a farm account.

worked my arse off to get CA up to do the experiment at the time. and yes i lost a lot of SE (look at my stats.. lost over 100k from the experiment, but also gained 135k or so back FROM her) so in the end I was the one who gained most from it.
We found out that a lot of times what we gianed and lost was not even close to getting double of what we should have gotten.

we did mesage each other back and forth about our wins, and when she attacks me now and wins, i still send her back what i lost this time around

fair enough
Dátum: 2010.11.15. 22:54:06
Idézet: Inv_ - 2010.11.15. 22:23:57
Idézet: Krahn - 2010.11.15. 22:06:47
Idézet: Kethios - 2010.11.12. 20:49:18
Show us proof about her cheating?

Between her little slip-up in the skills forum and the evidence presented earlier in this thread, I think it's time for the dev's to take some action here...

maybe you should check the skills thread again.

inv = kermit
Dátum: 2010.11.14. 19:14:40
took long enough to get reply, had some serious thinking time.

i still dont buy it lol

Character pages show both lost SE and losses, so if their only added loss is from me while they lost much more than half the SE I got, it makes you wonder... (I took into account the fact that they take time to update.

in that time it takes to update, at least an hour from what i can see, player could have been hit by someone else or could have attacked other players and picked/lost more, thats not a very scientific principle to base your concerns on.

I also did some experiments with someone to take a look at how the looting works and this was one of the conclusions, I couldn't however determine what determined the effectiveness of the skill.

wow u have players that purposly let you loot from them so u can experiment on how to take more from them? i smell farm account

Thirdly, occasionally people I attack send messages that make mention of the amount I took from them and it doesn't always equal to half of what I received.

I would say veeeerrrryyyy occasionally, not enough times to base your bug assumption on, most players would be to upset to even want to mail you, let alone tell u how much u just looted from them, i can see players mailing you to abuse you b ut dont see why someone would even bother to tell you how much u just looted when u would full well already know that

i dont believe you, your frst post states sometimes u get the correct anount, sometimes half and soemtimes nothing. You seem to have gatehered alot of very specific info than the above answers would suggest possible.
Dátum: 2010.11.14. 01:27:05
Idézet: Viridel - 2010.11.13. 23:31:03
Idézet: D00ml0rd - 2010.11.13. 22:53:41
why would a player even ask that question, how would it even enter ones mind unless one was able to see exactly what SE someone else was holding.

ive never had any seperation between creative affin and normal se so its not like theres even soemthign there to indicate what se someone is holding.

however knowing exactly what Se someone is holding would in fact explain how someone was able to do such accurate and proftable hits time after time after time after time after time etc etc etc

has piggy just shot herself in her trotter?

Unless it's referring to the Energy Harness bug.

she doesnt have energy harvest, she posted herself she has disadvanced dev and one of my clannies lost a disadvanced dev challnge to her also
Dátum: 2010.11.14. 00:02:19
or direct quote:)

MsPiggy

Re: Skills

I noticed the skill 'creative affinity' doesn't always work.
What are the conditions for this skill to take (full) effect?
I have 50 creative affinity and sometimes I properly get double SE as I should, other times I only get a partial bonus and it even happens I get no bonus at all. Because of the range of rewards it gives, I highly doubt it's just a bug...
I'd love to know how it works so I will be able to make the best use of it.

stekkos

Re: Skills

I wouldnt call it a range of rewards, it just doubles the se you get. So if on a duel you get 1000se from the player, you get 2000 instead without him loosing the extra 1000. How did you come to the conclusion it does not give you the proper ammount?
Dátum: 2010.11.13. 22:53:41
why would a player even ask that question, how would it even enter ones mind unless one was able to see exactly what SE someone else was holding.

ive never had any seperation between creative affin and normal se so its not like theres even soemthign there to indicate what se someone is holding.

however knowing exactly what Se someone is holding would in fact explain how someone was able to do such accurate and proftable hits time after time after time after time after time etc etc etc

has piggy just shot herself in her trotter?
Dátum: 2010.11.13. 22:23:42
interesting post on the vets forum (skill thread)

piggy asking why shes not getting the proper amount of Se when she attacks people

stekkos asking how she knows how much she should be getting anyway

no response from piggy

lolol

of course she "does"nt use scripts lololol
Dátum: 2010.11.13. 22:17:41
Idézet: stekkos - 2010.11.11. 04:48:13
How did you come to the conclusion it does not give you the proper ammount?

lololol

lots of players will be interested to know that answer
Dátum: 2010.11.12. 09:58:26
i done a quick little script search

within 2 minutes i had found scripts that

1. Auto answer all the quiz questions by accessing the answers on the server during hunts
2. Make a sepc ial cow list accessing the highs core list and building a looting list directl from it
3. block out all advertising

if admin hasnt seen evidence of these at work ( the cow highlighter script had numerous downloads) it is not incoceivable that other more nefarious scripts are also being used to gain advantge in the game.

Pigs scrying orb hasnt been around for that long so whilst it can be used as an explanation now it cant be used for the 37 levels she didnt have it.