Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - D00ml0rd

Dátum: 2010.09.13. 22:42:01
lol

just hit someone else with the magical absorber

cant remember the last time my spell missfired 2 times in a row

You cast a(n) burst of light spell to the direction of your opponent. (-100 SP). XXXX avoids your spell! He takes only 85 damage.

again was against a fighter and my weapon done no damage.

my IQ was WAY higher than this player and my Thumb was double his....
Dátum: 2010.09.13. 22:34:33
ok cheers guys.
Dátum: 2010.09.13. 21:44:17
lol that magic absorber is a joke for emerald players that have been developing a magic stat strategy

magic damage against a player with the absorber

There is quite a distance between you, so you can quickly invoke the burst of light spell. (-100 SP). XXXX tries to evade while running. He takes only 47 damage. (the only additional damage i done was a few points damage with my pets , my weapons made zero damage in this fight.)

magic damage against someone without absorber

Before the fight you throw your spell burst of light at your opponent. (-100 SP). You deal 345 damage. The spell affects your opponent: -18 Attack.

my spell normally does between 300 and 450 damage

both these players are similar in overall stats level to me so should be even battles.

my IQ was slightly higher on both players and my thumb quite a bit higher.

I think all emerald players should be given a free reset of all there stats becuas eof this stupidity

Why introduce soemthing that negates players stat strategys that have been developed over many levels? is ther enothing else that doesnt disadvantge a specific horde so drastically that could have been given instead?

you guys must be reading from the tagoria boook on how to ruin a good game with stupid decisions. so far u get an A plus score.
Dátum: 2010.09.13. 07:55:45
the World 2
the Clan Careless Conjurers

if your an active emerald player or another horde wanting to change then WE WANT YOU.

we are the fastest growing clan on W2 ranked 6 on highscores

if you like having fun join Careless Conjurers
if you wanna get goodies from Dimension Gate join Careless Conjurers
if you want to share in treasure from Epic Monument join Careless Conjurers

Fearless in Fighting
Courageous in Combat
Magnificent in Magic

Undefeated in Battle

We play hard and fight hard and we support our clan mates.

put an application in today you wont regret it
Dátum: 2010.09.12. 09:33:01
Idézet: Boar - 2010.09.12. 09:15:13
Maybe the reason is this: the fighters are weaker, especially later on high levels, the 4-5-6 attack is not enough to compensate 1 successfull spell.
And also the fighters must develop att, def,str to hit and IQ+tau to prevent huge magic damage, while the spellcasters need only IQ+TAU to damage and Def to prevent melee damage... So the item is good, anyone needs it. And of course if everyone has it, it's like no one has. So no problem here!

we can agree to disagree, as a magic user if my spell doesnt get a good hit i have no chance when the weapon damage hits, my att and str are not high and i struggle in the fights without my spell, so just like your saying a fighter has to develop some magic skills, magics have to develop fighting skills and with this new relic regardles sof sho has it or who doesnt, its going to ruin the game for emeralds

if id known all these curve balls that devlopers would throw at emerald players i woudlnt have bothered being emerald from day one, whatever small adva ntge emeralds have it seems to be developers proity to nullify it tottaly

ive just done 6 arenas with a clannie who has this relic and with a tau of 110 my biggest hit with spell has been about 60. thats rediculous and thanks for nothing admin,
Dátum: 2010.09.12. 07:58:23
2nd phase relic a magic absorber?

why couldnt it be a normal damage absorb, hard enough for emerald players that work on magic ability and only get 1 attack per fight when fighters can work on fight skills and get 4 or 5 attacks per fight.
Dátum: 2010.09.08. 06:05:20
Why does only 2% of Police brutality cases worldwide end with a conviction if just 30% of police brutality is ever reported?

their policies allow officers with "criminal tendencies to operate with impunity,"
only 5% of the initial 30% that gets reported are ever considered
all of the above <-------------
Officers are allowed to "Police" themselves

what is the point of this question? i cant even be bothered to research it as it appears to be based on a load of assumptions that most police are corrupt and/or do a poor job apparently.

how did this get passed as good?
Dátum: 2010.09.04. 20:16:40
Idézet: Kethios - 2010.09.02. 05:45:06
Viridel, stop necroposting please.

instead of reprimanding him for reposting a list of old but very relevant and excellent suggestions, why dont you post as to why these have not only not been responded to by admin but why they werent implemnted long time ago when first posted.

there is no point to these forums if the people developing the game are not interested in whats being posted, to have the forum then ignore everything it just a big finger to the people that actualy use them for what we all think they are here for. To help improve game.
Dátum: 2010.09.01. 06:12:24
How many times can you rest in Doomlord in a day?

3 <-------------
any times

3 is a correct number but so is 1

should be what is the maximum times u can rest
Dátum: 2010.08.31. 02:35:04
theres a list on my profile of draw 5 times quest some names similar to Little Jo ns but some new names also and some old names gone.
Dátum: 2010.08.30. 20:16:57
when u lose an event duel do the spent APs still count in your accumulated stats (for the end of event stat increase award)?
Dátum: 2010.08.29. 04:18:30
my response was wholly predicted.?

when u cant understand what trends are and think that good analysis can be done without factoring in trends then trust me your not that smart, not even close lol,

your what could suitably be called an absolute mental midget:)

u might think your hot sh1t but sorry to say your not even a cold fart warmed up.

regards
Miss D00ml0rd:)
Dátum: 2010.08.28. 22:53:54
Idézet: Viridel - 2010.08.28. 20:58:48
Idézet: MartinBV - 2010.08.28. 19:52:13
Idézet: Viridel - 2010.08.28. 19:09:18
Idézet: MartinBV - 2010.08.26. 05:50:32
Idézet: Viridel - 2010.08.26. 04:38:16
Idézet: daktarus - 2010.08.26. 04:25:52
A brick weighs 2kg and half a brick, how much do 2 bricks weigh?

12kg
8kg
4kg
2kg

if 1 brick weights 2kg then half a brick weighs 1kg, therefore 2 bricks would weigh 6kg not 8.

And this one re-enters the problem queue for the 6th (and a half) time.

It doesn't say that a brick weighs 2kg, it says that that half a brick weighs 2kg, it really is simple: Put one brick on one side of a scale, then on the other side a 2kg weight and half a brick, and the scale is in balance. How much do you have to remove from each side to have a 2kg weight on one side? Correct! Half a brick!

Listen, I don't give a shit how you justify it to yourself - people don't want this question in. To have this many complaints about it, yet it's still in the quiz just means that the Admins don't care.

Do we take this one again?
I'd rather not, but please keep the language civil.
The fact still remains that the question is correct and a good one.

Correct or not - it's NOT a good question. If it was a good question, there wouldn't have been so many complaints about it!

at best it is ambiguous, which means it should have been rejected long time ago
Dátum: 2010.08.28. 21:31:25
becuase your a moron i will give u a little heads up...

"First of all, my data is taken from world 1 since it's the longest running world. You can't take statistical data from a practically new world.. it's like asking a 5 year old to read Shakespeare."

think of me as Shakespeare and yourself as a 5yr old kid...

now listen carefully, u will only need half a brain to understand this:)

the biggest looters (and diamond players) on W2 are ex another server, beit W1 or hungarian, they have seen the benefits of the other world, corrected that for w2 and making the most of it. hence the difference in numbers from w1 to 2.

W3 will be even worse over time cos that will get the players from W1 and W2 and to verify that i created an account on W3 to check there list and 7 of 10 highest looters (the top 7 all being diamond) on w3 are players from at least w2.

Not only is your arrogance flawed but you are flawed now run away to playground little boy.
Dátum: 2010.08.28. 21:08:36
your a moron

hope that didnt offend you but im just speaking my mind

and im not a lad

suck on that sonny.

arogant twat

hows that for some analysis:)
Dátum: 2010.08.28. 20:59:31
What character was Walt Disney's first creation?
Donald Duck
Mickey Mouse <-------------
Tinkerbell
Goofy

"Disney's first creation was a cartoon character that he named Oswald the Lucky Rabbit. This rabbit realized some popularity, but Walt Disney still kept up his search for the right character he wanted. And, it was in 1928, when Walt Disney took a five-day train trip with his wife Lillian, that he came up with the idea of a cartoon mouse "
Dátum: 2010.08.28. 19:52:15
Idézet: LydonB - 2010.08.28. 16:14:29

I don't agree with you.

If you take the Acquired SE top 20, one can observe that your argument is flawed to the core.

5 Sapphire
6 Diamonds
9 Emerald

There's no Diamond spider < Level 20, yet there's an Emerald and a Sapphire. Furthermore, if you look at the top 10 you'll notice that the majority are Emerald (6), with Diamond being the second(3) and Sapphire having only one.

Now, for the horde bonuses; your argument is again flawed. If you analyse the whole picture you'll come to the conclusion that each horde focuses on a specific factor.

Emerald - Spells
Ruby - Melee
Sapphire - Defence
Diamond - SE

Expanding further:

Emerald - Spells; increased damage (10%), increased to-hit and faster acquisition (level 2) plus more SP in order to fire more spells.
Ruby - Melee; increased damage (5%) and increased to-hit.
Sapphire - Defence; reduced incurred melee (5%) and spell damage (5%), faster HP/SP regeneration and increased benefit from potions (25%).
Diamond - SE; cheaper SE costs from vendor(10%) and increased/decreased SE acquisition/loss respectively(30%).

Expanding even further:

Emerald - Spell focus; 1 spell per battle.
Ruby - Melee focus; 7+ melee attacks per battle.
Sapphire - Defence focus; 8+ defence chances per battle.
Diamond - SE focus; 1 time per battle.

So, your claim of the:

Ruby horde bonus being "least beneficial" is wrong. Ruby can be the strongest horde in this game if players start using their brains.
Diamond horde being the most successful spiders is wrong. Emerald has the most.
Diamond horde having the greatest benefit is wrong. Bonuses are balanced.

Horde bonuses needing fixing is wrong. As one can observe; the hordes are balanced.

The problem here is simply players jumping ship so they are part of the coveted "Elite". And the only solution is forcefully balancing the ratio.

first off happy to have someone disagree with me but i dont even understand your answer lol...

2nd im on w2 and our top 20 looks much different

12 dia
7 emerald
1 sapphire

number 1 (diamond) has more than the other 19 combined.

without a million expansions all i see is that each horde gets some benefit to there fighting style other than dia, but ruby is the only one that doesnt get soemthing extra on top of that, each of the others get the extra.

"Expanding further:

Emerald - Spells; increased damage (10%), increased to-hit and faster acquisition (level 2) plus more SP in order to fire more spells.
Ruby - Melee; increased damage (5%) and increased to-hit.
Sapphire - Defence; reduced incurred melee (5%) and spell damage (5%), faster HP/SP regeneration and increased benefit from potions (25%).
Diamond - SE; cheaper SE costs from vendor(10%) and increased/decreased SE acquisition/loss respectively(30%)."

Emerald dont need a spell a level earlier, work on trade skill quicker
Sapphire dosnt need faster regen from potions, work on your mag and con stats faster
Diamond dont need 30% increase in loot, work on creative affinity more

the loot thing puts diamonds right out of proportion to the other hordes. Doesnt matter what the other hordes benefits are to help win fights, if they attack diamond players they have a 100% chance of either losing alot more SE or winning alot less SE, whats the point fighting diamond players. and the motto on W2 seems to be if you cant beat them join them.
Dátum: 2010.08.28. 07:50:12
What is the difference between hordes?

Diamond: They get more soul-energy in victorious duels and lose less in case of defeat. Moreover they can buy items from the soul-huckster at a cheaper price. (+30% soul-energy when winning duels, 30% less soul-energy when losing)

Ruby: They have a bigger chance to hit in physical combat and they deal more damage. (+5% damage, greater chance to hit)

Emerald: Their spells have a bigger chance to hit and deal more damage. Can learn spells one level earlier than other hordes. In addition they have more spell points. (+10% spell damage.)

Sapphire: They suffer less damage in combat, their HP- and SP-regeneration is quicker and they benefit more from healing effects, too. (5% less physical and spell damage., +25% to the effect of healing and mana potions.)

diamond hode easily has the greatest benefits, Ruby the least, these could be changed to

What is the NEW difference between hordes?

Diamond: They can buy items from the soul-huckster at a cheaper price.

Ruby: They have a bigger chance to hit in physical combat and they deal more damage.

Emerald: Their spells have a bigger chance to hit and deal more damage.

Sapphire: They suffer less damage in combat, their HP- and SP-regeneration is quicker

that would even the hordes up alot more with clear strategy for each and more equal benefits.

diamonds getting (+30% soul-energy when winning duels, 30% less soul-energy when losing) is a proper game killer. Thats why all the campers are in diamond hordes. That one single benefit far outwieghs any other hordes bonus. Add in the cheaper equipment and thats why diamond grows so b ig and strong, Emerald stays with it cos its different fromt he other 3 being a magic related horde.
Dátum: 2010.08.28. 07:32:32
Idézet: LydonB - 2010.08.16. 19:27:49
Idézet: Gemini - 2010.08.16. 18:21:05
If I recall, it is level 30. It will work with mindboost

Many thanks, I'll give it a try.

Now, about another issue. I say we need a balance of numbers.

What am I saying? Right, well here's the thing. This world is dominated by a single horde (Emerald) and there's practically no competition whatsoever.

Now what I'm trying to say here is that the ratio gets balanced out. Meaning an ideal of 1:1:1:1.

So, how is that achieved? Two steps are involved.

1) Delete all the inactive accounts. Say 5-6+ months inactivity, and carried out once a month. A monthly culling or "weeding" for a metaphor.

2) Limit all new players to selecting a horde which has less than a :0.8-1 ratio. Given time the game will balance itself out and proper competition will take place as I'm sure it's meant to be.

Step number 2 will also be profitable for the company owners of Doomlord since the option to switch horde for AS can be left as is; yet perhaps with an increase in AS cost.

Optional: Perhaps a bonus of some sort could be given to current Emerald players who wish to switch horde. A free switch or perhaps some additional perks.

The game right now is under the following situation: Everyone wants to be in the dominat side and day after day more players are shifting to the dominant side. In my opinion, that is catastrophic by itself and given enough time, the horde system will crumble upon itself.

there dfinately needs to be soemthing done.

I was actually going thru the emerald list the other day looking for recruits. i was amazed at how many players drop out at L1. same story for the other hordes

Part of the problem is these players for some reason dont see enough in game to go past L1, most of us playing realise how good this game is but u have to get a few levels in before the real beauty shows itself.

Now my thinking is simply i dont think theres enough protection for new players, especially when campers come in from other servers, these guys take a smashing from day 1. a HUGE incentive to quit playing as its no fun just taking beating after beating when your still coming to grips with the game and up against players from other sevrers sitting there taking potshots 24/7

Alltho i think camping shoul dbe a part of the game i do think it also is a long term killer of the game. Evidence this by going thru say L26 down, thanks to an awesome camper nearly every player in the highscore list is in massive negative Se range other than diamond horde players.

Green players seem to be longer term strategy players but red and blue are copping a massive beating and really when u start at L1 taking a beating and your getting beat thru the levels there comes a point when the game isnt worth playing anymore especially when out of 100 hunts 99 of them are going to someone else.

Yes people should learn by mistakes but once a campers got to L10 plus there isnt much gonna be able to do to avoid losing alot of se at varying times.

That for me is the real reason the game doesnt get the growth it deserves and another reason why red and blue hordes are so small.
Dátum: 2010.08.26. 06:54:48
lol i googled it and got this

Quiz errors - Doomlord forum
20 posts - 9 authors - Last post: 20 Jun
A brick weighs 2kg and half a brick, how much do 2 bricks weigh? This is a nonsensical question! Score: 5. irritating Viridel. 405 post ...
forum.doomlord.net/index.php/topic,12.1340 - Cached

))