Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - D00ml0rd

Dátum: 2010.08.26. 06:39:00
Idézet: MartinBV - 2010.08.26. 05:50:32
Idézet: Viridel - 2010.08.26. 04:38:16
Idézet: daktarus - 2010.08.26. 04:25:52
A brick weighs 2kg and half a brick, how much do 2 bricks weigh?

12kg
8kg
4kg
2kg

if 1 brick weights 2kg then half a brick weighs 1kg, therefore 2 bricks would weigh 6kg not 8.

And this one re-enters the problem queue for the 6th (and a half) time.

It doesn't say that a brick weighs 2kg, it says that that half a brick weighs 2kg, it really is simple: Put one brick on one side of a scale, then on the other side a 2kg weight and half a brick, and the scale is in balance. How much do you have to remove from each side to have a 2kg weight on one side? Correct! Half a brick!

it DOES say a brick weights 2kg...lol wakey wakey hand off snakey...

"A brick weighs 2kg and half a brick"

A brick weighs = 2kg AND (plus ) half a brick (1kg) = 3kg and 2 of them weigh 6kg not 8
Dátum: 2010.08.25. 23:55:09
Vindel

we have a spot open in Careless Conjurers become a Greenie Meanie:)

Kethios

are you ising IE? i had similar problems with hunts and its a bug with IE, i changed to firefox and dont get problem anymore.
Dátum: 2010.08.25. 04:35:53
i wish i could take credit for it lol

saw it on "are you smarter than a 5 year old" adapted it slightly substituting mankind with neil armstrong, i havent seen it on the db yet but i did have temper tantrum on forum when it was rejected so maybe its been re-submitted by someone.
Dátum: 2010.08.24. 21:29:53
Idézet: Phalanxii - 2010.08.24. 20:48:34

Paralytic crows? lol. I guess the freeze response is not uncommon, but if they resort to this traumatic state then surely they would at least lose their balance and fall off the tree? It is a simple mind twister and is in total compliance with the rules, so in my opinion (and apparently the opinion of the evaluators) it should stay. If you still disagree then please prove me wrong so we can improve the quiz aspect of the game.

the point is how do u prove this wrong, how do you prove it right? who in there right mind would even bother to shoot crows out of a tree to test a response to such stupidity.... I can say that if the question was changed to be possoms, and u shoot one out of the tree, the others will still remain and they will be frozen with fear and they will not fall out of tree...

and AGAIN this is not a mind twister, there is only 1 obvious answer, the 1 obvious answer is in fact the correct answer (according to the question), that does not make it a mind twister and it does not make it the correct answer, it makes it nonsense.

There are some very good "mind twister" questions in the database, this is NOT one of them, not even close.

I submiited a VERY good mind twister a few weeks ago

"What planet did Neil Armstrong take the first step on?

Moon
Earth <-------------
Mars
Venus"

it was rejected for being ambigous ROFLMAO

there is zero consistency in the evaluation process when stupidity like crow question get accepted and my question rejected.
Dátum: 2010.08.23. 20:38:46
Idézet: Phalanxii - 2010.08.23. 18:13:25

its not about fair or unfair, its just about being rediculous.

there is absoultly ZERO data that supports the answer to this question, there isnt even any data that supports the question, there is definately no educational value from this question, this question has no interest value, its a stupidity wrapped up in dumbness and compounded by the fact that it apprently has been bought up in this forum before and evaluators have obviously chosen to leave it in for some unkown reason.

The rules of questions suggest that they should be answerable for children at Elementary school or higher. They also say that 'Mind Twisters' are fine too. The fact that you're saying the question is stupid relies on the fact that there is a deaf and blind bird in the tree you are shooting at... How many deaf blind birds could even fly and land successfully on a tree branch?

It's a simple logic question that shouldn't be read too much into. Data? It's a puzzle! And a very simple one at that. Personally I find the ones which require 2 brain cells much more interesting than the one's which make me click onto Google. Learn from it and get it right next time...

your missing the point lol

someone woke up one morning, had a joint and bingo he thought if there was 4 crows in tree outside my window and i shot one i reacon the other 3 would fly away...what say it was Mummy crow, Daddy crow there son Russell crow and daughter Sheryl crow, u shoot one of them and the others go into instant mourning with grief over the loss of loved one, unable to fly paralysied with fear and distraught beyond comprehension....

thats how dumb that "puzzle" is, if there was possibly more than 1 answer it maybe a puzzle, the obvious answer is they all fly away but that does not make it a puzzle, the fact the obvious answer is the right answer it makes it pure unadulterated nonsense and drivel.
Dátum: 2010.08.23. 04:38:16
the other problem with the fastest car question is its not dated and whatever is fastest today may not be fastest tomorrow.
Dátum: 2010.08.23. 01:39:28
Idézet: ImLittleJon - 2010.08.23. 00:12:31
Idézet: D00ml0rd - 2010.08.22. 20:40:15
Idézet: ImLittleJon - 2010.08.22. 19:04:00
Google says there's at least two Warrant Officer Corps, one that started from the English Royal Navy and one that started from the U.S. Army Mine Planter Service.

"The warrant officer corps began in the 13th century in the nascent English Royal Navy" <-- from wiki

I'm not saying that the English Royal Navy answer isn't correct. I'm saying that the US Military answer is also correct. See http://usawocc.army.mil/History/index.htm, which says:
Officially, the birth date of the Army Warrant Officer Corps is 9 July 1918, when Congress established the Army Mine Planter Service as part of the Coast Artillery

So there are at least 2 valid answers among those given.

i see what you mean but the question is what did it begin from, 1300s navy would be the beginning...it might have begun from the mine planters in the states but the concept began in the brit navy 1300s so whereever it began from after that the original beginning was navy everyone else after just copied the idea:)
Dátum: 2010.08.22. 20:40:15
Idézet: ImLittleJon - 2010.08.22. 19:04:00
The Warrant Officer Corps began from which Organization?
United States Military
Singapore Armed Forces
Australian Army
English Royal Navy

Google says there's at least two Warrant Officer Corps, one that started from the English Royal Navy and one that started from the U.S. Army Mine Planter Service.

"The warrant officer corps began in the 13th century in the nascent English Royal Navy" <-- from wiki
Dátum: 2010.08.22. 08:00:36
huh? lol

dunno, i dunno anything about this event other than i bleieve to complete stage 1 the players on W2 will have to actiavte over 20 million SE into it.

i don t understand the point of dsirupting norm al game p lay to such an extent. I don t even think this world is capable of putting a combined 20 million into it and if stage 1 is 20 million how much for stage 2 3 and 4

the main problem with this event is that admin are tottaly negelcting to make any specific information avaialable, its only vagueness and im pretty sure if i had realised it was going to be suc h a high cost to each player i probably wouldn t have bothered spending a single SE

i only done so based on mods recommendation but after relaising today the sheer cost to the players of this i wish i had just stuck with gut feeling before i wasted anymore Se

20 million SE is way to much to take out of the game over an extended period of time and that 20 mil doesnt even factor in the aps it costs to do it all.
Dátum: 2010.08.22. 03:38:35
ok it updated lol

are u kidding me?

that total SE spent, has updated 2k only on at least 1 x 80k activation not to mention everyone elses activations?

that means to win that first stage based on those stats we all have to put in about 50 billion more SE

i understand the amount credits is based on a calc, its the SE Spent totals im enquiring about

I assumed that was the total SE BEFORE the calc surely it cant be half a million multiplied by .002257?

serious?
Dátum: 2010.08.22. 03:32:51
it says stats are updated every 30 mins.

about an hour ago i put 80k in for the emeralds

stats before i put in

SE spent on pylon activation:

an hour later stats

SE spent on pylon activation:

the tables have updated but it dont look like the total SE spent is being updated, which to me is kind of important as getting that total amount left to zero is the object of the event.
Dátum: 2010.08.21. 23:15:00
Idézet: Phalanxii - 2010.08.21. 19:21:34

The crow question seems fair to me.

its not about fair or unfair, its just about being rediculous.

there is absoultly ZERO data that supports the answer to this question, there isnt even any data that supports the question, there is definately no educational value from this question, this question has no interest value, its a stupidity wrapped up in dumbness and compounded by the fact that it apprently has been bought up in this forum before and evaluators have obviously chosen to leave it in for some unkown reason .
Dátum: 2010.08.21. 18:26:47
i just woke up but i dont get this question

There are four real crows on a tree. If you shoot one, how many will be left on the tree?
none <----------

Sure if u shoot a a gun you could scare them all but thats not an absolute, the answer could be all of the above.

if the other 3 crows are deaf and blind then they will still be sitting on the tree after u shoot 1

what a stupid question
Dátum: 2010.08.19. 21:16:30
Idézet: Kethios - 2010.08.19. 07:37:22
328 SE
1 HP / -45 SP
211 XP

This happened today morning.

I encountered this for the 3rd time so it can be reproduced and fixed. I charge a pylon with more SE than the minimum and suddenly I see a lost battle - but my charged SE is gone.

I checked my previous battles and there was 3 won and 1 lost. So there was 4 battle with one charge that the player can see. Also, with this happening my mana went into the minus. The second time there was only 1 won and 1 lost battles and I saw the lost battle again. Checked the previous ones and there is the unread description of the unseen won battle. Good in the bad - I got my first phase relic.

With the negative mana - and Zarknod's half mana regeneration it is a disadvantage for me. Hope admins will fix the bug.

Here are the battles with one charge:

Today, 09:30 Kethios Volcano Taszk Your opponent has won the battle. Battle description G

Today, 09:30 Kethios Volcano Taszk You have won the battle.
The reward is 703 soul-energy and 34 XP. Battle description G

Today, 09:30 Kethios Zan Toadlin You have won the battle.
The reward is 295 soul-energy and 34 XP. Battle description G

Today, 09:30 Kethios Storm Hiloki You have won the battle.
The reward is 228 soul-energy and 34 XP. Battle description

i scryed a player on w2 yesterday and he had (negative) 4000+ XP something along lines of
-4.633 / 5.698 XP
Dátum: 2010.08.18. 19:26:04
u only need to tell me once but the key word is tell lol

if someone tells you to buy a pointy hat with little bells on pink and yellow spots and a big flower in it, you wouldnt buy it until your girlfriend told u u look hot in it would you?

you have told me it will make me look hot lol, ao i will take the event seriously now.
Dátum: 2010.08.18. 08:33:16
im a higher level player Cezann and i have to agree with you, the cost for this seems rediclous compared tot he map event for isnatnce and the rewards for that map event were much more worthwhle than what seems to be on offer with this event, the stats i ncrease will have to be spectacular to make this anything more than a thinly disguised attempt to drain the game of all its SE and Aps.

Cost is even worse when the slowing down of clans soul well comes into effect, at least players not i n clans dont get hit with that little whammy.

Admin are being way to vague/secretive about the rewards especially the potential stat increase, fair enough if they tell us how that works but they are keeping that super quiet.

i think i can smell a rat but hope i am wrong. Only thing keeping me going int his event is the fact i missed the map event and regretted it.
Dátum: 2010.08.18. 04:12:49
dont have the exact wording of this but the other day i had question about

what part quentin tarentino played in resevoir dogs (mr brown)

today i had one

who played mr brown in resevoir dogs
Dátum: 2010.08.17. 20:54:09
whats the "Used SE" number mean?

its only a fraction of the amount its costing to fight this (SE plus AP) so hoping that is not the number that determines the stats increase we get at the end.
Dátum: 2010.08.16. 09:36:16
it wasnt an insinuation

you are a bigot, your posts clearly show that FACT but nice to see you do learn lessons and have finnaly recognised this is an international site, even if you dont listen to me its a saving grace u listen to mods lol...

you are still a bigot and your still wrong about hockey
Dátum: 2010.08.16. 03:52:05
What's the name of Fall out boy's song?

Brown
Golden
Silver
Green

its not a wrong question but the song "golden" was on some obscure album released in 2007.

is this band at least a popular band? They have had half a dozen albums and for this question u have to go thru song list on 5 of them to find the answer.

Fair question if they only ever had 1 song, but they havent, is this band even relevant to anything? hey disbanded in 2009, they heavy metal and this song isnt even listed on wiki, u actually have to go to the fansite and go thru each album to find answer.

lol