Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - D00ml0rd

Dátum: 2010.06.20. 04:07:39
lol:)
Dátum: 2010.06.10. 20:36:28
In Greek mythology who was the father of Theseus, Triton and Polyphemus?

Poseidon
Demeter
Hades
Zeus

in google it says theseus had 2 fathers and when i searched the most promiant name associated with him was aegeus not posiden

these greek mythology questions are very annoying, they are based on myths and there seems to me half a dozen different versions of each myth whenever i google them
Dátum: 2010.06.06. 07:30:45
in the FAQ

"What is Doomloord?"
Dátum: 2010.05.31. 21:18:31
stil looking for someone that wants to trade the pet kill quest on W2 im L19 so anyone around those that wants to upgrade ya pet let me know

what a nightmare.
Dátum: 2010.05.25. 09:03:53
Anyone on W2 want to do a ritual sacrifice to kill each others pet?
Dátum: 2010.05.25. 08:46:43
well ive probably had over 75 fights just on this quest, unless theres soem special way of finding pets that arent being healed that often i dont belive this is that easy, if you get luc ky you get lucky but i thought this game was about a bit more than luck..

I dont mind attacking players constantly tho it just makes them quit game ultimately when they are under constant attack by anyone doing this rediclulous quest.

I guess the less people playing the easier it will become to find the pet thats not been healed often enough.
Dátum: 2010.05.25. 05:02:02
Be Good if we could have option like the renounce quiz option but renounce a quest instead....

i have 3 quests, one is find a dragon which is a few levels to go for me, other is open quest with 20k on me and last one is kill someones pet

Ive had tons of duels since i took the kill a pet quest, ive attacked players with level 1 pets half dead pets and pets that dont even look like pets lol....how do u kill a pet? that quest comes in quite high level and I know my pet has like 250 HP, my secondary skill will have to be at about 2.5 million before i can take that many hit points from a pet, even worse for Emerald players as our main skill is magic but our magic only has 1 attack unlike the other hordes where they work on there fighting skills and can hit any number of times if there toughness is high enough.

This quest is worthy of being renounced or at least adjuusted a we bit for equality for emerald players. And not that i pay that much attention but I dont think my spell has ever caused damage to a pet ever? my secondary skill is 8 and my mind boost is 7 so its not like ive not dumped some SE into that quest already

thanks for cosideration
Dátum: 2010.05.23. 20:40:42
Hi Stekkos

Yep happens even when i attack the lowest level im able to attack L14, heres an example from previous page i posted from yesterday.

Duel 1 - againast a player 2 levels below me with LOW skills - The mental explosion spell flows from your hands. (-70 SP). XXXX tries a backflip. He takes only 45 damage. . XXX waves a hand and you are the target of the spell frost bolt. He deals 96 damage.

Duel 2 - against a player 2 levels higher but 10 less IQ and 20 less Thurm - XXX incants a(n) energy spheres spell while running in your direction. You roll over to evade the spell. You take only 22 damage. There is quite a distance between you, so you can quickly invoke the mental explosion spell. (-70 SP). XXXX is rolling over to evade. He takes only 40 damage.

Duel 3 - Against a player 1 level higher, didnt bother scrying but he was resting. The lips of XXX move silently and a(n) frost bolt is forming in an instant. You roll over to evade the spell. You take only 18 damage. You cast a(n) mental explosion spell while running. (-70 SP). You deal 143 damage

Ive started noticing it over the last few weeks, no one else in my clan is having same problem but i keep noticing it on myself. I do have a browser issue which maybe has something to do with it, for some reason my browser posts double posts, if i send a mail thru system it sends it twice, sometimes if i hunt it gives me 2 hunts for 1 AP etc so maybe its realted to this issue somehow.

cheers
Dátum: 2010.05.23. 04:04:25
Thanks for response Matdav, the main problem is that first 2 or 3 duels coming off rest my spells are compeltly inefective, every day first 2 spells hit for 40 damage sometimes 3rd one same but from then on no matter who i fight the spell does 140 damage plus. This happens every single time i come off rest. Why are the first 2 duels from resting only capable of hitting for 40 points? that isnt random factor, it isnt low IQ it isnt the players im fighting have high iq it simple that 2 duels after rest are not effective.

Thats 15 to 20% of my duel points per day tottaly wasted, what is the point of developing as an emarald player when sometimes half of my duels are not winnable puurely cos the spell doesnt work after rest?
Dátum: 2010.05.22. 20:02:59
Can someone please advise why my first 2 or 3 Duels after resting my spell only causes a fraction of its damage. Its the same EVERY day and i normally lose these duels regardless of how low the othe rplayer is

doesnt matter if i hit players 3 levels below me with half my skills or players 3 levels above, its always the same first few duels cause minimal damage from my spell, after these 2 or 3 duels even if I lose the duel my spell still hits for 3 or 4 times more damage than my first few duels does.

From the scrying i have done my Thumb and IQ combo are probably amongst the highest on W2 so i dont see why im being penalised on these first few fights, ive mailed support but no response.

Very frustrating wasting duel points every day on fights i know im goign to be inneffective on, but if i dont do them im going to be just as inneffective if im attacked.

heres example of today its same every day tho my Thurm is 64 and IQ 54

Duel 1 - againast a player 2 levels below me with LOW skills - The mental explosion spell flows from your hands. (-70 SP). XXXX tries a backflip. He takes only 45 damage. . XXX waves a hand and you are the target of the spell frost bolt. He deals 96 damage.

Duel 2 - against a player 2 levels higher but 10 less IQ and 20 less Thurm - XXX incants a(n) energy spheres spell while running in your direction. You roll over to evade the spell. You take only 22 damage. There is quite a distance between you, so you can quickly invoke the mental explosion spell. (-70 SP). XXXX is rolling over to evade. He takes only 40 damage.

Duel 3 - Against a player 1 level higher, didnt bother scrying but he was resting. The lips of XXX move silently and a(n) frost bolt is forming in an instant. You roll over to evade the spell. You take only 18 damage. You cast a(n) mental explosion spell while running. (-70 SP). You deal 143 damage

Now pretty much every duel from here on i will do similar damage with my spell so why on earth are the first 2 every day at least 100 less damage than normal????????
Dátum: 2010.05.22. 06:09:10
credit where credits due

What was the 1st human invention that broke the sound barrier?

The Airplane
The Rocket
The Whip
The Bullet

that is a really good question, i learnt soemthing really interesting, kudos to whoever put it in and passed it as good:)
Dátum: 2010.05.21. 21:23:40
Cellular reproduction occurs in four-stages and is called what?

Thrombosis
Halitosis
Yutosis
Mitosis <-----------

when the question is typed into google the answer comes up as Meiosis, science wasnt my strong point so i still dont know if this question is right or wrong lol
Dátum: 2010.05.21. 10:15:55
nah not in war at moment. gonna get another clannie to try:)
Dátum: 2010.05.21. 09:05:21
trying to decalre a war and i keep getting this message

"You cannot declare war on that clan!"

im not trying to decalre on same horde as mine, and dont matter what clan i choose i get same message, anyone know why im getting this message?
Dátum: 2010.05.21. 02:09:50
Idézet: D00ml0rd - 2010.05.15. 10:39:58
Player Jump, W2 not saying hes a bot but very strange that hes not answered one single question correctly yet has accumulated 48k SE from hunts mostly as hes o nly looted 200SE

I could shut my eyes and answer questions purely randomly and i would still manage a few correct answers with that many hunts.

Strength: 20
Attack: 20
Defense: 20
Constitution: 20
IQ: 20
Magic: 20
Thaumaturgy: 20
Luck: 34

Results and achievements
Victory: Defeat:
5 45
10 96
4 40

Total: 19 181

Most damage dealt: 23
Ability Total: 174
Skill Total: 7
Completed quests: 1
Completed adventures: 0
Total building: 47.569
Looted soul-energy: 231
Lost soul-energy: 2.222
Correct quiz answers: 0

i would still like to know about this?(no response yet) I have spotted quite alot of players that have put 10s of thosuands of SE into building yet answered none or veryfew questions right, its not hard to get at least 70% of questions correct even if you just pick first selection on every question, if your dedicated to building then why forgo the 10% bonus by just disreguarding all the questions.

More so how come alot of these "non question answerers" seem to gravitate to the same clans?

Any light that can be shed on this would be greatly appreciated.

I know of one clan where apprently the whole family are playing on same ip and none of them have more than a couple of questions correct combined yet have pumped 100k plus SE into building and its virtually a brand new clan.

Im not saying its cheating im just wondering the strategy or method for playing this way and throwing away 10s of thosuands of SE just cos cant be bothered to answer a question correctly or even guess it correctly...
Dátum: 2010.05.20. 21:15:48
Where did the nintendo 64 derived its name from?

It was the 64th nintendo product
The games are maximum 64Mb <-----------------------------
There are 64 games for this console
Its was created in 1964

other than the obvious typos ("Where did the nintendo 64 "derived" and "its was created")

the nintendo 64 never had 64 meg of ram...
Dátum: 2010.05.20. 19:29:59
Can we get coffee added to soul hukster menu please?

I have noticed nearly everytime i have a fight just after coming off rest i always lose, regardless of who i attack lower level, lower attribs etc. its happened way to many times to be a consicdence.

My spell normally does 130 plus damage but this first fight off rest it only ever seems to hit for 20 or 30. very frustrating...
Dátum: 2010.05.19. 19:37:16
How many muscles are there in a human body?

Over 580
Over 630
Over 960
Over 470

ummmmm

lol
Dátum: 2010.05.17. 00:13:13
Cheers Gamer

was wondering why the clan we at war with at moment highest level player quit clan half way thru losing war:( that will minimise our soul well haul if i read your explantion right?
Dátum: 2010.05.16. 20:02:26
hi

im havent ben a ble to locate much info on wars, when one side wins how is the booty (SE) determeined? there is a vague reference to the power relation bewteen 2 clans but no explanation of that that means even

is it based on size of soul well, how full it is or is it based on the level diferences between players on both sides or combo of all

thanks in advance