Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - manunkind

Dátum: 2024.04.15. 05:34:27
"How many seasons did "Quantum Leap "air?"

the original series lasted 5 seasons, but a reboot by the same name lasted 2 more.
suggested solution is to change the question to:

"How many seasons did original "Quantum Leap "air?"
Dátum: 2024.04.02. 22:45:44
i'm not getting that error. have you submitted an in-game help ticket?
Dátum: 2024.01.30. 14:37:28
thank you.
Dátum: 2024.01.09. 15:43:16
it's not a great solution, but you could change huckster armies. that might give you a a couple targets.
Dátum: 2023.12.15. 15:47:34
it may just be a copy and paste from 2022. no new relics.
Dátum: 2023.12.09. 13:35:45
enzio (2023.12.05) : "do you think that players dont have better things to do than argue with you?"

yes, yes i do.
Dátum: 2023.12.08. 21:11:32
enzio (2023.12.05) : "do you think that players dont have better things to do than argue with you?"

yes, yes i do.
Dátum: 2023.12.08. 21:10:10
don't put it in quotes if it's not a quote.
the fundamental misrepresentation was in the context.
i said "ball" not to make light of his insults, but in response to faux concern that he was losing sleep.
Dátum: 2023.12.08. 21:08:10
i'm not sure what you think the quotes you provided prove. please explain.

no, lying and being wrong are not the same thing. one is necessarily intentional.

no, i will not deny that insults have flown from both sides, just that i threw any.

no, we are not talking about forum points like they are important. i only brought them up in an attempt to figure out what motives could possibly be behind the relentless complaints.
Dátum: 2023.12.08. 19:14:02
here's the problem: i didn't say he was having a "little fun," i didn't complain about downvotes, and i didn't insult anyone.

to anticipate your response, i said he was having a ball. and i said that not to make light of his insults, but in response to faux concern that he was losing sleep. if you're going to quote me, get it right and put it in proper context.

with that in mind, show me what i said that was crying about downvotes. i'll wait.

yes, yes i do.
Dátum: 2023.12.08. 14:28:38
ok, it's the latter. thanks.
Dátum: 2023.12.08. 06:11:22
i'm genuinely trying to understand. are you just trying to get a rise out of me or are you really this bad at reading comprehension?
Dátum: 2023.12.07. 23:11:52
i'm not sure which part of "i don't care." makes you think that i care, but let me clarify: i don't care. spam my forum points all you want. invite your friends. they don't matter. i'm just trying to understand your motives. see how it's done?

80 pages into the complaints, gasgamer starts having fun, and it's gasgamar's fault this forum is toxic? got it.

thanks again, Miklos! lesser scarab will not interfere with normal duels which had been my only concern with making the regular scarab more easily accessible.
Dátum: 2023.12.07. 00:10:21
like i said, if you think you're getting under my skin, you're mistaken. i don't think you all realize how much damage you're doing to the game you claim to be supporting. this is toxic in here.
Dátum: 2023.12.06. 23:41:29
i'm wondering whether you're trying to goad me into saying something that breaks forum netiquette so that admin will have to take action against me. i can't think of any reasonable explanation for the way you've all carried on for all these years over this nonissue that's explicitly legal and literally causes no harm. what do you think you're accomplishing?
Dátum: 2023.12.06. 21:27:24
seriously, at this point, i'm finding it nearly impossible to believe that you're for real. are you trying to get under my skin to see if you can get me banned? is that the goal? it won't work. are you just trying to see how many times you can get me to post so you can troll my (irrelevant) forum approval numbers? i don't care. if you had any genuine concerns about the good of the game, you would not be conducting yourself like this. the admins have spoken. you are going on and on about some made-up unwritten rule, and i foolishly try to reason with you.
Dátum: 2023.12.06. 21:15:53
pick one complaint and go with it. do you have a question? was a rule broken? did someone cheat?

if you think i abused something, provide evidence.
if you think i called you a liar, show me where.
if you think i called any posted reports fake, cite it.
if you have no evidence, get some.
if you can't, consider the possibility that the absence of evidence is due to your being wrong.
you are completely detached from reason.
Dátum: 2023.12.06. 21:09:34
what proof do you think that is? watch this:

wrong
[rôNG]
ADJECTIVE
not correct or true; incorrect.

what do i win?
Dátum: 2023.12.06. 21:06:43
i've answered you ad nauseum. you choose not to hear. i will attack you as much as i please.

The final decision is this:

1.) Players can continue to attack others with subplasma who are out of their attack range without any negative effect to the attacked player, as before.
2.) Targets can be still dragged to the "torture chamber" but this means no negative effect to them either.
Dátum: 2023.12.06. 21:02:26
The final decision is this:

1.) Players can continue to attack others with subplasma who are out of their attack range without any negative effect to the attacked player, as before.
2.) Targets can be still dragged to the "torture chamber" but this means no negative effect to them either.