Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Miklos

Dátum: 2010.03.23. 22:34:21
This is the topic for combat discussion. Did someone with 100 less ability total just beat you? Did you defeat a higher level player? Do you have some advice to share about combat? Post it here!

As for starter, here are some basic info on combat:

Spells.
"Success" of spell depends on comparison of your IQ. If your IQ is 10 points higher than your opponents, you have 10% more chance to hit with your spell at full impact. But regardless of how big is the difference, there is always a minimum and maximum chance for success (luck modifies this min/max). Spell criticals add +30% damage. If a spell doesn't hit, it still deals 25-50% of the normal damage.

Melee.
Melee compares your attack plus level versus your opponent's defense. If your atk+lvl = your opponents def, there is an 50% chance that you will hit. If your atk is 30 higher, you will have 80% to hit - and 20% to miss. THere is always a maximum and minimum chance for hit. Damage is based on weapon damage and strength. Strength gives a random factor, so the damage can vary a lot! Melee criticals double the weapon damage.

Pets.
Pets hit chance does not depend on your attack, but their damage depend on your damage capacity. So if your str higher, your weapon is better, your pets deal more damage when they hit. Pets don't do critical damage.
Dátum: 2010.03.23. 22:19:08
We did a patch today, just I didn't have the time to write a description until now. Now it is both in the front page news and in the forum news.

The point is, we want to make the game even easier and quicker for new players. So we reduced the hunt time at low levels. This is not a bug, it is a feature Also, at lower levels, you can duel more than twice without getting a penalty.

Idézet: Valkyrie - 2010.03.23. 17:04:25
duel penalty happens every second duel.

Ok, I will check this, at what level?
Dátum: 2010.03.23. 22:12:32
We did a small patch today, the aim was to reduce waiting time for new players. The base 5 minute time for hunt was reduced, now it is:
30 seconds + 30 seconds * level (but no more than 5 minutes).

So at first level, hunt is 1 minute, second level, 1 minute 30 seconds etc. After all, a beginner hunter can fight rich prey even close to his camp, but as you grow more powerful, you need to hunt bigger monsters, which are further away

Another small change was with the number of duels you can initiate without a penalty. So far you could start 2 duels per hours without penalty, but now, at lower levels, this is a bit more:

6 duels - (level/2), rounded up, but no less than 2 duels.
So, at level 1-2, you can start 5 duels in a row, at level 3-4, 4 duels, and so on.

Also, we changed questionnaires: if you get a questionnaire, you can still continue to do quiz, amd fill in the form later.
Dátum: 2010.03.23. 22:00:43
Considering the recommendation action: I kindly ask all players when using recommendation links, do not abuse / spam anyone with those. Use it only in emails to your friends, or webpage, or forum sign.
Dátum: 2010.03.23. 21:57:21
It was in reference to World 1, not world 2.
Dátum: 2010.03.22. 22:29:10
Idézet: Meeson - 2010.03.18. 01:52:46
hi all what it is one of my friends is having probs activating his account can you please help with this matter
ovrealmera

Please have him send us an email with his username and we will help:
info{kukk}doomlord{ponty}net

Idézet: RamsesXII - 2010.03.22. 21:58:20
Ok .... I didn't have the time to read 20 pages to find if this question excists. It seems my pet is not regenerating HP is that logical in any way or ....?

Pets don't regenerate. You have to heal them using the heal wounds skill.
Dátum: 2010.03.22. 08:05:28
Idézet: ChaoticGemini - 2010.03.18. 17:49:14
A clanmate and I just noticed our disadvanced development skill disappeared. I know I had 2 or 3 points in it, but it's not even listed in my skills anymore.

I will have the programmer look into this when I get into the office, meanwhile, could you please send an email to info doomlord net, with character name?
disandvanced development and energy harness are exclusive to each other, but once you start developing one, the other will disappear, so if you already had points in one it is not normal that it disappear.
Dátum: 2010.03.14. 19:41:26
Idézet: Mortar - 2010.03.13. 21:49:25
I bought 20 ancient stones using my brothers card. I got the receipt, but the stones did not arrive. Can someone sort this out?

We had a huge server maintenance this night, fortunately, the game could run while we did it in the background. This delayed input of ancient stones, but hopefully everyone got it by now.
Dátum: 2010.03.14. 19:39:50
Idézet: WillChi - 2010.03.13. 19:37:32
Please click on Bank transfer, and click on 100 ancient stones: 8 € (approx. 11 USD)!
The invoice number should appear.

Nothing happens.

When you click bank transfer, you will see bank information:

account holder: Beholder Kft.
bank name and account number: OTP 11707024-20397441
IBAN: HU72 1170 7024 2039 7441 0000 0000
BIC(SWIFT) code: OTPVHUHB
amount: 8 €

This is all the info you need to do a bank transfer.
In addition, there will be a "notice", or you can call it invoice number:

OSKO100 E1-(your character number) - (your character name)
(or E2 for world2)

So you have to include the above code (with your number and name, of course) as the invoice number in your bank transfer. It will identify which character should get the ancient stones.
Dátum: 2010.03.13. 14:08:19
Impossible... With the initial setting, you can attack only equal level or higher. If you change the setting, you can attack lower levels. At 11, you will be able to attack to 9, maybe 8, but not lower.

But don't worry about losing duel points. They regenerate pretty fast. And if you lost a lot upon changing, then probably you couldn't use them all anyway.
Dátum: 2010.03.13. 09:40:21
Idézet: Lichon - 2010.03.07. 16:30:16
Is there a chart of required experience points needed for a certain level, or even better the formula ?

Also why isnt there a thread for game mechanics such as formulas and charts ?

We included all information in the game we felt necessary to be able to play and enjoy the game. I know that expert players would like to know the maths as well - but this information is usually collected by the players themselves and posted on the forum on fan pages. The Hungarian version is more ahead, players already created a detailed wiki page with all the info. Somebody should translate it, or create his own (there is already a good page btw, see info forum).

Idézet: ChaoticGemini - 2010.03.10. 22:54:26
My level = 21. So, 121 x 2 = 242. My skill is at 20. So, 242 X 20 = 4840. I had around 4650 and still lost SE when I was attacked.

One possibility are that you are at war (trans.pr. doesn't work then)

Idézet: ChaoticGemini - 2010.03.10. 22:54:26

From the news, "If you already have the maximum amount of ring/necklace focus crystals, you will find broken relics instead, which can be sold to the soul-huckster for soul-energy."
Is that a maximum per item, or total number of rings and necklaces? What is the maximum amount?

This refers only to focus crystals for rings and necklaces, not the rings and necklaces themselves. There is no limit to the later. About the focus crystals, the limit is 20 (but you can have only 1 of each focus crystal, so it means both 20 in total and 20 different).
Dátum: 2010.03.13. 09:31:11
On the duel screen, you can see a percentage number next to the players name. Most often it is 100, but sometimes its 80, 60, 40 or 20. It means that the player was defeated 1, 2, 3 or 4 times in the past 3 hours, and you get 20, 40, 60 or 80% less SE and XP. At very low levels this can mean 0 XP. Usually it is most rewarding to attack targets whose condition is 100%.
Dátum: 2010.03.12. 21:51:01
Its not missing, you just need to level up a few before you get it, beginner players don't get it because it would be too confusing for them.
Dátum: 2010.03.12. 21:45:59
Thanks for reporting the problem, we are correcting it in a few minutes!

update: ok it's corrected now, thx for your patience.
Dátum: 2010.03.10. 11:51:45
We added two more items to the Auction House to bid on. These are lesser items, so people with fewer ducats have a chance to buy them.
Dátum: 2010.03.09. 22:43:04
Just info, on Sunday we corrected the problem with some people having their email sent to info doomlord net bouncing back. So if you want quick help I recommend you use email.

Idézet: Owain - 2010.03.08. 11:45:58
Although Miklos wrote that "everyone got the breastplate" - I still have not received one!

Please write us your character name and will add it for you.

I asked the programmer about the new berserker potion. He said there was some problem with that too, but he corrected it, and now everyone should get the potion when the message says so.
Dátum: 2010.03.07. 09:22:09
The Beastplate problem was an error with the patch, but we already resolved it, and everyone got the breastplate.

The info doomlord net address is used to work, we receive plenty of emails each day, but it seems you are right, now there is a problem, I am contacting the system admin asap and I hope it is resolved in short time. Until then, you can send me priv. message here in the forum and I will help you.

Speed issues: there were majorly problems with Internet Explorer, we believe we corrected all the problems. If you still have speed problems, please, report us the page which was slow, and the browser you used (and the operating system).

Paypals server was down for a brief period of time, its not our fault.

Idézet: Caz1998 - 2010.03.06. 13:01:52
Every time I go on hunt and try to answer a question it says error on page and it won't let me answer

Could you please be more specific, what is the error message.

Idézet: Miracole - 2010.03.07. 03:23:25
Confirmation email doesn't arrive, i already tried 3 email addresses 2 on yahoo.com and one on linuxmail.org.
Can you please do something about it?

I recommend that you check your SPAM box, sometimes mail browsers judge confirmation emails falsely to be spams. If you still cant find it, send me your details i nprivate message (username, character name, email), and I shall confirm it manually.
Dátum: 2010.03.06. 19:04:49
Idézet: Lichon - 2010.03.05. 17:10:12
I see no such options - I only have "Discharge soul-well" despite having more than 200 APs available.

These options have a level requirement as well, Acceleration might be level 10 if I remember correctly.

Idézet: Madjack66 - 2010.03.06. 01:03:42
forgot username and password how do i get them back?

Um, well, your username is Madjack66 If you mean a different user, when you register for the game you get a confirmation email, it contains your username and pw.
Dátum: 2010.03.05. 12:05:02
The preregistration for world 2 has started!
You can register for the new world here.
World 2 will have the same rules as world 1. It gives the opportunity for players to start a second character, and play from the very beginning of a new world. The preregistration lasts for 1 week, and W2 will launch on Friday, 12th of March, 13 GMT (8am EST).
Dátum: 2010.03.04. 19:48:30
The speed problems in internet explorer has been corrected. Anyone still have lag problem? If yes, in what browser, and which page?