Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Miklos

Dátum: 2010.03.04. 19:47:15
Sorry to hear this problem, Lichon, I will forward it to the programmer, we will check it shortly. For the moment, I recommend that you just skip the questionnaire.
Dátum: 2010.03.03. 12:11:54
Thank you for your questions, I will try to answer them all!

1. The preregistration for the 2nd world starts on Thursday, 5th of March. It will be open from 9pm GMT approximately. The preregistration period will last for 1 week. During this week, you can only registrer, you can't play yet. After 1 week, the world starts, with all the preregistered characters, and new players can register to it continually.

2. It will have the same rules as world 1, at just starts from the beginning, everyone will be level 1.

3. It will use the common quiz database, so it will have questions from world1.

4. Ancient stones cannot be shared or transferred between worlds. If you would like to have some ancient stones for your W2 character as well, you need to buy them separately. The only exception is, if you delete your character on W1, you can transfer his/her ancient stones to your W2 character (or vica versa) if you registered both characters with the same email.

5. If you already have a character on W1, and would like to start a second character on W2, you have 2 options. Just click on registration, and choose quick registration. You don't have to fill in a new username, secret question etc. You just give a name to your new character (can be different name, horde etc than your W1 char). Such quick registered characters will get the BP of Doom even without going thru the minigame again. The second option is you just click the Start playing button, and register as before (use the same username, password and email you used for your W1 char).

World 2 will be entirely separate from World 1, with different toplists, different clans, W1 and W2 characters cannot attack or see each other or cooperate in any way.

World 2 has two purposes. First, players are limited to 1 character per world, this way those who like can play 2 characters at once. Second, this gives the opportunity of a gfresh start for everyone to compete from the beginning.
Dátum: 2010.03.03. 08:10:52
Idézet: Thucydides - 2010.03.03. 01:26:57
I just tried to fill in the form in order to take part in more quizes and I answered a question with "I do not use ancient stones" and it wouldn't let me submit the questionaire ..it said I have to answer the last question...but I did and it wouldn't accept the answer

I tested it again, worked for me. You still have this problem? Anyone else having this problem?

Idézet: taw2db - 2010.03.03. 02:47:41
why didnb't you tell me i would lose my duel points

You mean setting duel points? It says in the text
"If you change it, your duel points will go to zero!"
But no worries you will regenerate them back quickly.
Dátum: 2010.03.02. 15:06:05
About the new colors and design, we are collecting feedback now. Please give us a few days to improve it to the satisfaction on every players.
Dátum: 2010.03.02. 15:04:21
Thanks for the notice, Thadson! Fortunately as I learned our system administrator noticed the threat as well and removed it. Please everyone make sure that you have virus protection on your computer, a good free protection is avg for example.
Dátum: 2010.03.01. 17:45:07
Thanks for the feedback! Could you please be more specific, if scrolling lags for you, what browser are you using and what pages are lagging? We tested it in different browsers, all pages, and everything seemed fine. Also don't forget it takes some time for your computer to store everything in the stack, it might be slower loading at first few clicks but should be faster afterwards.
I know that IE handles png pictures very poorly, so there might be lag on some pages on slower computers, we are optimalizing the pages so this causes no problems. In Mozilla and Chrome I saw no speed problems.
Dátum: 2010.03.01. 10:21:46
Patch notes:

- We have completely redesigned the game in the past month. We hope that you like the change.

- We added a new feature to duel, challenge. During the challenge, you do not fight, but you do a friendly competition in skills. The winner gets crystal points, morale and xp boost to pets. The loser gets morale boost to pets, and occasionally, a special berserk potion. Normal duel restrictions apply to challenge (it costs duel point, counts towards duels initiated, can't do more than 10 duels per hour, can't attack/challenge the same player more than once 8 hours etc). Under duel settings, you can set that you do not want to be a target of a challenge (but in that case, you can't initiate it either). Challenge wins are counted on your charsheet and in the toplist. You can challenge from level 30. You may find adventures youring a challenge, just like during duels. You do not lose or win soul-energy during a challenge.

- We have added a new feature to premium members. During hunt, premium members can now choose if they want to regenerate mana faster, or HP faster. Basic setting is mana, but you chan change this under settings (top left corner).

- Clans can change their names now if the majority of members vote so. Name change costs 25 ancient stones.

- If someone enters the exact same Championship category as one month before, he/she gets -3/champion medals to his/her stats as a handicap (if he/she have championship medals).

- A player can equip only an epic artifact only if the artifacts level is no more than twice the players level or no more than +20 level compared to the players.

- We added a new skill, energy harvest, at learning skill 44. You will get a minimal SE for duels even if you can't steal that much from your target. The SE you receive:
0,2 x skill x targets level x modifier
Modifier: 20-100% depending how many times your target was defeated in the past 3 hours. Also if you attack someone significantly lower level than you, you get less SE.

- Transcendal projection now protects (100+your levelx2) x skill level SE instead of 100 x skill level.

- Invisibility has been improved. Instead of 10+4xdifference, now it gives 10+your level/10+4xdifference bonus to your stats. Weapon damage is 20+your level/5 percent instead of 20 percent, and this same bonus applies to your spell damage.

- We added a new clan building, healing sanctum, which can improve HP regeneration of clan members.

- Magic regeneration now not only displays when you can use it next time, but also when you could use it if you mind boosted it.

- If you already have the maximum amount of ring/necklace focus crystals, you will find broken relics instead, which can be sold to the soul-huckster for soul-energy.
Dátum: 2010.03.01. 10:03:29
We have completely redesigned the game in the past month. Please tell us your opinion about the change! Please also post if you find any errors.
Dátum: 2010.02.25. 07:39:10
Thanks for helping me answer most of the suggestions posted here, Boar, ChaoticGemini and Pogaxa, I couldn't have given a better answer myself.

About the notepad function, Thadson: we don't have such a feature ingame, because you can use window's built-in notepad or wordpad, which have eactly the same function, and with much greater flexibility.

About the variety, complexity etc. of things: there are many dozens of free browser-games on the internet. What most of them have in common, once they are released, they get very few improvements, because it is financially more efficient to make a new game instead. We are following a different course. Since the original (hun) doomlord game was released in 2008 sept, we are continually developing it, adding new features based on the players' request. More buildings, new events, actions, options all the time as you advance in the game. At start, the game might look simple, for a simple reason: a beginner player doesn't need to be flooded with possibilities - he needs to be able to understand and play the game easily. But later on, you get more and more possibilities. We have a huge number of players who started at the beginning and are still playing, since 1.5 years! As the international player community will grow, I have no doubt great improvement ideas will come from this board as well.
Dátum: 2010.02.24. 19:09:42
On Monday, 1st of March the Doomlord server will be coming down for a scheduled patch between 9 AM and 10 AM GMT (4 AM - 5 AM EST). We are patching up the server to be up-to-date with the latest changes, list of additions will follow soon.
Dátum: 2010.02.24. 12:46:07
Right now the condition for creating a new topic is less harsh than posted. But we can't allow anyone to create a new topic right after registering, or the forum will be flown with spams. So put up a few creative and useful posts and you will be able to create a new topic. But if you can't, and if you still need a new topic, send me a message and I am happy to create it for you.

Quiz evaluation usually takes a few hours. Sometimes it's just a few minutes, and rarely it can be 1-2 days. It depends on how many questions are in the queue.
Dátum: 2010.02.22. 13:18:46
Here are the results of the first "Win 100 EUR bonus" game. We randomly selected winners from the players who registered in the past 31 days and reached level 5. The winners received ancient stones worth a total of 100 EUR. Congratulations!

(6054) Gab1tza: 350 ancient stones.
(7294) Roes Oe Eej: 100 ancient stones.
(6262) Jaks22: 100 ancient stones.
(7519) Diabolico: 100 ancient stones.
(7221) Darkmage: 100 ancient stones.
(6007) Fantasia: 100 ancient stones.
(7848) Shan: 100 ancient stones.
(6052) Anubisza: 100 ancient stones.
(6507) Fhdftfddty blikensmoth: 100 ancient stones.
(5692) Tygron69: 20 ancient stones.
(7905) Yukimi: 20 ancient stones.
(5683) Gandalf: 20 ancient stones.
(6551) Kill all of you: 20 ancient stones.
(7628) Dark Prince: 20 ancient stones.
(7127) Vukoox: 20 ancient stones.
(7912) Dozer555: 20 ancient stones.
(5733) OZGAR: 20 ancient stones.
Dátum: 2010.02.19. 21:58:51
If you find the game "too slow", the problem is prolly with your computer... Doomlord is running on a very strong server, and nothing else is running on it. My admin info says to me:

"This page was generated in 0.005316 seconds"

I don't think that's slow

About ads, I'm forwarding the suggestion to the programmer that premium players should not get advertisements. But, with the new design being introduced soon, I think those are going to disappear anyway (at least from the top).
Dátum: 2010.02.19. 21:52:25
Yes, in the quiz error topic:
http://forum.doomlord.net/index.php/topic,12.0
Dátum: 2010.02.19. 15:18:23
We have added a new feature to clans: recruit members. This is a new button on the clan page. The clan leader can write a message if the clan wants to recruit new members. Whenever someone wants to join a clan, the recruitment messages from clans of the same horde are displayed to him/her.
Dátum: 2010.02.17. 20:28:52
Thank you, I will forward it to the translator.
Dátum: 2010.02.17. 20:28:00
If you have problem staying logged in:
- check your computer's clock if it is set correctly (cookies refer to system time)
- you can't be logged in with 2 characters at the same time, if you log in with one, the other gets kicked out
- if you gave your password to someone else, and he logs in with your character on another computer, you get kicked out
- if you are inactive, you get kicked out after a while (I am not sure how long, 15-30 minutes?) so if you play from internet cafe, and forget to log out, people can't steal your character
Dátum: 2010.02.17. 20:23:39
APts are pure resource, as Stekkos said. Whenever you spend Apts on ducats you sacrifice SE. Duel points, often they give nothing. There are many people who can't even spend them.

Btw, the mother-server already has a new development, 'challenge'. It costs duel points, but instead of fighting, you compare your skills. When this will be introduced, it will be easier to spend duel points even if you are a weaker character.
Dátum: 2010.02.09. 16:53:15
If you created a webpage which contains useful information about Doomlord, please list it here! Use the url tag to make it a clickable link.

Here is a summary of links, all excellent pages with a huge amount of information:
http://web.me.com/loquacious_4ever/Tina/FAQs.html
http://doomlord.wikidot.com/
http://doomlord.wikia.com/wiki/Doomlord_Wiki
Dátum: 2010.02.09. 16:51:41
Very nice page, Caveat! I will create a forum where players can list their webpages referring to Doomlord.