Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Miklos

Dátum: 2010.02.06. 15:42:19
If you are already level 5, BP of Doom is not a big deal compared to the armor you can buy at level 5. So I say, don't worry about it.
Dátum: 2010.02.06. 15:40:12
I have talked several times to the programmer, I hope the Hungarian texts in the AH will stop popping, we do not have similar problem anywhere else... sorry for the inconvenience.

A complete list - actually, it would be cool if someone could make a wiki page, like the Hungarian version have. If there would be a wiki page, I am sure some could help with translating the AH item list as well. But anyway, you do not need to save up for an item which comes up a month later - bid on anything you consider useful for you... the more people have access to the AH, the higher the prices will be, so you are advised to buy early on if you can.
Dátum: 2010.02.04. 14:32:21
We are running a special recommendation action from 4th of Feb. until 18th of Feb. If you recommend the game to a player who registers to the game and continues to advance to level 5, you receive a special artifact! The more people you recommend, the greater is the artifact's power. This is in addition to the normal recommendation bonuses (soul-energy and ancient stones).
You will get the item even if the recommended player reaches level 5 after 18th of Feb.
Dátum: 2010.01.27. 06:06:05
Avatar should be: Maximum size of an uploadable picture is 100KB and 120x200 pixels in JPG format.

After setting avatar, type in your current password in the Current Password field, and click Profile Cutomization.
Dátum: 2010.01.24. 09:07:39
This is the discussion topic of the Auction hall, available at level 25. Do you have any question regarding the items? What do you think about the power / usefulness of the items? Your experience with these items? Post it here!
Dátum: 2010.01.22. 21:40:23
Absorption reduces the damage by that amount each combat round. So yes, if the combat lasts for 5 rounds, and your opponent hits you each round, abs. 6 will reduce the damage by a total of 30 points.
Dátum: 2010.01.22. 12:06:52
Idézet: Huljo - 2010.01.22. 09:57:23
i want to be pure warior, what you recomend for me?

You should concentrate on Attack and Strength, and, when available, the critical hit skill. But don't forget, the higher an ability, the more expensive to improve it. So even if you focus on being a "warrior", when attack becomes expensive, you should increase other stats as well.
Dátum: 2010.01.22. 10:26:42
Currently, we are working on redesigning the graphics. Also, we are introducing a new mechanism to make registration easier and more appealing. New players visiting our page may choose to play a mini quiz game and acquire a minor premium armor for their starting character.
Dátum: 2010.01.14. 14:40:33
Uh, sorry, that is not displayed under recommendations... only vica versa: if you have people who joined due to your recommendation, you will see each day the SE and ancient stones they get for you.
Dátum: 2010.01.14. 14:39:00
Sorry, Valkyre, I had to check with the programmer because I wasn't sure either how this works.

He said if you click on the delete focus crystal button, you get back the crystal if it was a reusable one. Otherwise it will be deleted.

Elricwest: Please consider focus crystals a way to get a temporal bonus. They are very cheap anyway.
Dátum: 2010.01.13. 12:37:25
Adventures are now live! You have to reach level 40 to be able to complete or design adventures. At that time, you will get a new button, Adventures. Clicking it you will get all the information you need.
Dátum: 2010.01.12. 20:52:17
We deleted from the database level 1 characters which were inactive since a long time.
Dátum: 2010.01.05. 09:41:23
Please note that each category must have a minimum of 4 participant.

In case a category had less than 4 participants, they were added to the previous category instead. Today's championship will follow this same policy, but we are planning a change which will take effect from the next championship. If a category have less than 5 participants, we will add NPCs to that category to round up the number to 4.
Dátum: 2010.01.03. 22:09:46
The original version have a wikidot page at
http://vegzetur.wikidot.com
But unforunately, its all in Hungarian... The English version is relatively new, no one made an English wiki page so far.
Dátum: 2009.12.30. 22:15:27
Ok I see the problem with the legend, and corrected it, it should work now.
Dátum: 2009.12.30. 19:23:14
Thx, I'm aware of the AH typo, forwarded it to the programmer already.
The Legends, they are uploaded until chapter 59, but I will check asap whats wrong with chapter 40.
Adventures - the code is already patched in, but we have to fill in some adventures as well, hopefully it will be done soon.
Dátum: 2009.12.27. 16:10:20
Heard a good joke you want to share? Post it here!
Dátum: 2009.12.27. 16:09:05
Discuss news, sports, games, hobbies, films and anything else that is not related to Doomlord.
Dátum: 2009.12.27. 08:31:08
Some more detailed information on who made Doomlord and other background information.

Beholder Ltd. is a Hungarian gaming company, was founded in 1992. We started with publishing play-by-mail games. They were very successful, our first pbm game, Land of Survivors is still running with many players, but of course it runs now in email, rather than in "snail mail". It's a really huge game, developed continually in the past 17 years, with an insane number of monsters, items, spells, quests and other content. We have player who play it since the beginning.
We also publish books, and we have our own trading card game, named Cards of Power, which is the most popular tcg in Hungary.
Although Doomlord is not our first internet game, it's the first game which we decided to make international, after seeing it's success. 50,000 players is not a big number ion the international market, but pretty good in such a small country like Hungary. The HU Doomlord has 4 worlds currently, 2 normal worlds, 1 with special rules ("peaceful world", where the player-vs-player concept is less savage), and a limited-time world, which has set winning conditions - if a clan attains that, the world ends, and the winners get reward.
We are well aware of our strengths and weaknesses. The main advantage of the game is that is has much more content, more goals than the usual internet games. We are adding continous developments to the game, for this reason, many players play it for a long time. In addition, our game is far the cheapest on the market. The weakness, the design is not as stunning as it might be. We are working on this currently, an expert is redesigning the whole page. Also we don't have the vast amount of money to do huge marketing campaign. So we rely more on players recommending the game to their friends. Please note that the game has a built-in recommendation system (recommendation button). Use it, and you not only gain in-game advantage, but you can use the premium functions for free!
We continue to develop Doomlord, continually improve the game, based on the players suggestion. We hope you enjoy this game as much as we did making it.
Dátum: 2009.12.26. 21:18:05
Ok, I see, the reason can be something else that I described above.

One category must have at least 5 participants. If there are not enough contestants in a given category, instead of cancelling that category, it is joined with the next category. But I will ask clarification on this from the programmer on 4th of Jan, to figure out exactly what happened.