Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Miklos

Dátum: 2016.12.23. 15:26:33
Doomlord 2017 Event Calendar
Dear Players, here is the schedule for 2017 Events.

Fast, limited time competition worlds:
Clan W4 30th January - 30th March
level 60 W4 16th April – 16th June
Clan W4 9th July - 9th September
level 60 W4 27th September - 30th November
pre-registration begins 1 week earlier

Events
Jan. 5. Ruler of the Planet
Feb. 1. Doomlord Carneval mini-events
Feb. 21. Xeno War
March 17. War of the hucksters
Apr. 3. Easter events
Apr. 26. Spring Festival mini-events
May. 11. Pit of Doom
June 7. Celebration of Reconquering the Surface
June 29. Imprisoning Landragor
July 24. Summer Vacation events
Aug. 10. Ruler of the Planet
Sept. 4. Wine-harvest events
Sept. 21. Xeno War
Oct. 16. Beer Festival
Nov. 9. War of the hucksters
Dec. 8. Christmas events
Schedule is subject to change.
Dátum: 2016.12.23. 13:47:43
Actually, such a relic does exist. But players could get it only so far on live gold ducat auctions, on player convention. You gave me a thought, we should make these available somehow on the international servers as well, I will think about it.
Dátum: 2016.12.22. 15:16:38
Yes, we finished patching everything, and I posted a detailed patch log. To Schioru, we removed the inspirator divider from Pit of Damnation as well Merry Xmas to all!
Dátum: 2016.12.22. 15:12:39
We patched the recent changes to the international servers, here is the list:
AA abilities:
- The maximum of "Locked chest" AA has been increased from 5 to 10.
- The maximum of "Soul protection" AA has been increased from 30 to 40.
- The maximum of "Surgeon" AA has been increased from 10 to 20.
- New ability: Brown mytodetection (animal related). Increases the chance of getting brown mytos from astral packs.
- New ability: Minion menory (animal related). Increases the number of attack chances recovered for days you missed attacking minions.

Other changes:
- When exhanging temple crystals, now you can exchange 20 essence anomalies at once.
- If you have 2000 or more burnt out ancient stones, you will steal only the minimum (1-3) from other playes, regardless of skill difference.
- We are introducing a theoretical maximum to the SE a player can store at once, 1 million x character level. When you have more than this maximum, you will not be able to use some actions (those which you can't use while in the catacombs) until you spent some of this SE. This change will not take effect immediately, there will be a period of time until January while only a warning will show if you have more SE.
- Now you can change the picture of your minions, like pets, by clicking on their portrait, at the cost of some AS.
- Change to W3 rules (English world only) to prevent some exploit possibilities: the target loses all soul-energy to soul-drain, not only part of it; W3 has a multiplier to SE gained from duels - we set a theoretical maximum cap, 15 to this multiplier; also wins vs clones and other NPCs do not count any longer towards this multiplier.
- We added a new repeatable quest to the game, "win 7 times in the minion arena".
- You can find adventures in the minion arena like during duels.
- You can spy other players minion teams abilities in the minion arena before attacking. The cost is 1/3 AS or some kheson debris.
- If you did a number of attacks in a given period, you will get a malnus to your abilities. Now this number resets after leveling up, so even if you attacked several times recently, if you level up, you can attack again without malnus. This is especially useful for the fast world.
- You can lock your pets against accidental squeezing. You will find this lock icon next to each pet.
- We added new relics to the Relics subpage.
- Players with any kind of inspiration no longer get their energy divided in the Pit of Damnation while exchanging APts (but this still apply to Pit of Doom).
Dátum: 2016.12.22. 13:08:01
In the normal Pit of Doom, your energy exchange is divided by your inspiration rate. A discussion is going on now if we should change this for the Pit of Damnation.
Dátum: 2016.12.21. 13:47:28
We can transfer changes to all servers when translation to every language is done, sometimes this takes time. But I think we can sync all language versions this week, I will update you with patch changes shortly.
Dátum: 2016.12.14. 13:17:42
I updated the 2nd and 3rd post as well, the sale and other events begin tomorrow!
Dátum: 2016.12.12. 11:22:52
Thanks, I will forward these to our quiz admin!
Dátum: 2016.12.08. 11:46:50
I updated the first post with the current event schedule.
The 2nd and 3rd post applies to previous year, but will update that as well when those events come.
Dátum: 2016.12.02. 16:44:12
Christmas events expected start is on 8th of Dec, not on 5th.
Dátum: 2016.11.25. 15:53:03
Dear Players,
For 10 days, starting on Monday, 28th of November, those who purchase ancient stones will receive a special gift pack!

Ancient stone gift packs
Duration: 28th of Nov - 7th of December. (from Monday to next Wednesday)

If you buy ancient stones during this promotion, you get a gift pack, depending on the amount of ancient stones you purchased. Each player can receive only ONE gift pack.

20 ancient stones purchase:
1 chest of Universe, 1 orc beer, 2 minion crystals, 10 mytokronit packages

100 ancient stones purchase:
1 relic coupon, 3 chests of Universe, 3 orc beer, 10 golden ducats*, 2 emerald boxes, 10 minion crystals, 40 blue mytokronits

350 ancient stones purchase:
1 kryxonium focus, 10 chests of Universe, 10 orc beer, 25 golden ducats*, 6 emerald boxes, 25 minion crystals, 100 blue mytokronits, 1 temple wand

750 ancient stones purchase:
1 unobtanium focus**, 20 chests of Universe, 20 orc beer, 50 golden ducats*, 12 emerald boxes, 50 minion crystals, 200 blue mytokronits, 1 temple wand

1600 ancient stones purchase:
2 unobtanium focuses**, 40 chests of Universe, 40 orc beer, 100 golden ducats*, 12 emerald boxes, 120 minion crystals, 500 blue mytokronits, 2 temple wands

* golden ducats will appear only once the auction house is available for your level
** unobtanium focus is required to upgrade kryxonium relics
Dátum: 2016.11.21. 13:43:26
Well, crystal horde is actually an excellent way to beed up your character, they are AIs who dont play as optimal as normal players - so they will be easy targets eventually. So there must be something to counter that Btw CH is not so smart, their attack pattern is predictable
Dátum: 2016.11.19. 15:30:49
The top50 XP multiplier starts later than level 1, but definitely earlier than level 60. So on a level 60 world, its there right away.
Auction hall: as a default, there is not supposed to be AH on W4. However, for lvl 60 W4, where you can transfer your character later on, it would be reasonable to allow players at least collect ducats (even if they can't bid on anything). I can ask the programmer to fix this earliest on Monday.
I'm not sure I understand your comment about crystal horde. Crystal horde is there to ensure you have targets you can attack in duels. If you think you still dont have enough targets, we can consider adding a 2nd crystal horde (but they do attack back).
Dátum: 2016.11.14. 16:10:53
Thanks, that link is the new registration page, so it's better, I replaced the one on the main page.
Dátum: 2016.11.14. 16:09:02
Don't forget that you can sell obsolete items, so the price of items is constant.
Dátum: 2016.11.11. 11:11:02
Actually, you can get an insane amount of kheson debris eventually. But you need a right combo of producing yellow mytkronits. On the Hungarian server, top players make enough kheson debris so they either dont have to spend AS, or only a very minimal.
Dátum: 2016.11.11. 11:07:16
Dear Players, the registration for the lvl 60 World 4 is now open. It will start on next Thursday. We are posting the news on the main page, on facebook, and sending out emails as usual (not only for the English players, but for SK, RU and FR worlds as well). So I hope all players learn about it
Dátum: 2016.10.07. 10:14:37
Dear Players,

Since the previous W4 is still running, the start of the level 60 W4 will be delayed. I can't say exact date yet, but when the current one is over, there will be a week pause, then the new one will start.
Dátum: 2016.09.26. 09:31:01
There will be more ways to gain brown mytkronits in the future.

Another note, on Saturday, people who had combat minions, could experience that they were unable to log into the game for a long time. This was due to a bug with the new patch We apologize for the inconvenience, and preparing a compansation package for these players right now, it will be soon available ingame.
Dátum: 2016.09.25. 11:44:17
Same problem as above, if quiz olympics didnt run for you, try now please.