Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Miklos

Dátum: 2013.11.26. 13:47:37
We added the following things to the new Landragor event:

- You get energy bricks for hunts (2 per hunts, since you spend 2 APts)
- It counts for the clan quets "hunt X times in a single day"
- You use 2 archgems when fighting a gigantic dracon to boost the SE you receive by 75%/37% (EH/DD). You can disable this under settings.

+ we will add the option for players to choose ONE ability which the program will not spend SE on for you in the final reward.

ardent: yes, it takes 2 archgems, since you use 2 apts, and receive double SE. We give 75%/37% bonus instead of 50%/25% because part of the SE you receive only as the final reward, and wanted to make sure you get the same SE for your archgem as you would hunting.

Good luck everyone!
Dátum: 2013.11.26. 08:17:23
We corrected daily offer now, sorry for the delay. If you already bought divine potion you have to log out and back to buy the new one.

ardent: can you give me specific example where the players link take you to wrong location, I couldn't reproduce this bug. Fights in clans in Hungarian: I noticed pet names are in Hungarian, what else is? Will check the crystal attack logs but this might be due that they just attack someone else.

Cruel: we plan to change war completely - having clans fight in Horde Wars instead. The old war system will probably not change.
Dátum: 2013.11.26. 08:13:55
Yes, will start at 14 CET, launched yesterday on HUN, launching it on SK, RUS and FR servers at 10am CET.
Dátum: 2013.11.25. 11:02:22
Yes, we will add the new relics to all servers.
Dátum: 2013.11.24. 14:29:31
Divine potion is a kind of jolly joker, you get it if the usual offer is not available for you for some reason, but for 4 days, we have to check this out (can correct tomorrow earliest).
Dátum: 2013.11.23. 17:30:27
Yes, I confirm, you can do it.

We do not have plans for removing CoD, sorry...

manunkind: thx for your report, I will forward them to the programmer.
Dátum: 2013.11.22. 16:30:54
Yes, lvl 300 pet will ascend into a much more powerful minion than a lvl 50 one. Players will still have the option to decide what is the best way for them.

Right now, we are preparing for Landragor, so the pet evolution discussion will be a bit on hold, but I will get back to you with updates soon.
Dátum: 2013.11.22. 16:29:10
ardent: Drop chance wasn't changed for relic shard, probably you were just unlucky. Top lists are merged, yes. About Clan Wars: yes, we plan to change them. The idea is, we use the Horde Wars system, any 2 clan can wager a war doing their own "clan war" on their map, and get rewarded.
Dátum: 2013.11.21. 12:41:18
We will try to preserve further training, seems you players are too addicted to it

Trackur, you don't have to start new pets, you can ascent new pets or old ones, this will be your choice.
Dátum: 2013.11.20. 15:53:19
I promised you that I will inform you of upcoming developments at the same time as on the original forum. So here it comes, on the ruins of the merged worlds Pet evolution.

Please note that this is just a plan yet, subject to many changes.

We will introduce a new pet equipment to the game, fetish. We will add a new unique fetish to the game once every 1-2 month, as an additonal reward for events.

You can give the fetish to a pet of yours, then the pet will be able to "ascend", to step on a higher level of evolution.
After ascension, the pet will no longer show up on the pet page, it will be moved to the minions page. Minions merge their soul with you, although they will no longer fight on your side, they will still follow you to all battles, increasing your abilities by a significant amount. Even in ascended form, they will be able to gain experience from battles, from consuming minion crystals and other pets, and as such, grant higher bonuses to you.

At the same time when then plan is finalized, Further training will be removed from temple crystal reward list, and will be replaced by minion crystals.

We are still in the planning phase. When the design is finalized (early December) we will begin programming, and hopefully you can ascend your first pet during Christmas.

I will keep you informed as soon as we have further details.
Dátum: 2013.11.20. 14:06:26
The Crystal Clan will start attacking today hopefully.
Yes if you have don't have 3 separate chars on W1, W2 and W3 you can still transfer you winning char from lvl60 W4. Also you can still choose during registration W1, W2 or W3.
The Landragor event will start as scheduled.
We are not going to cancel W3 loot rules, but will allow W3 player to switch to W1 rules if they want to.
And the last, unasked question: no, trolling wont get you anywhere, ardent

I admit that the merge caused more problems than we expected. Doomlord is a really huge program, and whereever a character data was addressed, we had to replace referring to character ID with ID and world ID. I hope last problems are eliminated soon and everything is back to order.
Dátum: 2013.11.20. 13:11:13
The Top50 modifier works this way:

Players in the Top50 XP receive a modifier to the XP needed to level up. This modifier is between 102% and 200%.

Simply said,
Top character gets a 200% modifier, the 2nd gets 198%, the 3rd get 196% etc.
If several players are of the same level, they get the same modifier. Ie:

level 200: Player A 200%
level 198: Player B, C 196%
level 196: Player D, E 192%

if F player levels up to 196, he will get a modifier of 192% too, and the modifier table is updated the next day, assigning 190% to level 196 since there are 3 players now.

Because TOP50 players level up slower due to this modifier, level-based reward systems - like Tree of Knowledge and level requirement for Clan quests - use this modifier too.
Dátum: 2013.11.19. 13:54:05
Yes, sorry for not editing 1st post.
Problem was, as some players pointed out, that after the merge, clans will "merge" as well, so if we dont allow chars from the same player allow the same clan, some players might get stuck in dead/abandoned clans. So we did not include this restriction in the final merge.
Dátum: 2013.11.19. 12:27:00
Indeed you won the Soulsucker, I added it for you now. Auction history shows only on W1 now, we will correct that it shows on W2 and W3 too, and will also check out why you didnt get the item you won in the first place.
Dátum: 2013.11.18. 20:54:56
Yes I'm aware that the result tree is not showing for W2 and W3, it will work by tomorrow.
Dátum: 2013.11.18. 15:54:54
We have run the first championship after merge (so actuallly this is our first cross-server championship, see prev. post). The only problem I see the result tree for the first 12 categories is not displayed, but you can still check your own results.
Dátum: 2013.11.18. 14:57:28
We are running it now, thanks for your patience.
Dátum: 2013.11.18. 12:18:19
We plan to give the option for W3 players to convert to W1-W2 rules if they like.

Until then, I hope that not being able to complete in this sub-category of Lady Alvariel will not be so big problem
Dátum: 2013.11.18. 12:16:10
We gave a new item, Book of renaming to everyone who have been renamed to (name)_W2 or (name)_W3 due to name duplication after the merge. You can use the Book of renaming to rename your character for free under Settings.
We also gave +100 energy bricks to every player from W2 and W3 who was active in the past 3 days as a compensation for not getting bricks for duels.
Dátum: 2013.11.18. 08:08:28
Wuizi: this was a bug, try it now, hopefully it works, we apologize for the problem.

Pein: we corrected this, and will add +100 energy bricks to everyone on W2 and W3 who were active in the past 2 days in addition to the compensation.

Cruel01: ok, correcting auction time asap.

I asked the programmer about the character delete button, he disabled it intentionally for a few days to avoid it messing it up things. Soon it will be available again.