Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Miklos

Dátum: 2013.11.08. 09:50:32
Thanks too, Bartessica! From this report it seems javascript was not working for some reason for Retardo
Dátum: 2013.11.07. 17:23:09
I'm sorry that we couldn't give an exact date on the merge, but the reason is, we don't know it yet. We do not announce it until we are sure everything is fine. So I'm waiting for the green light from the programmer. When he gives that, we will announce the time, several days in advance, so everyone has time to prepare. I don't understand your frustration, senner, you sent a ticket today, we try to answer all in 24 hours at most. The reason of the merge is only to help you, players, give you more challenge, more targets, more fun.

About W3 duels:
If ONE of the duelers is from W3, W3 rules will apply. So a W3 player can't steal more from a W1/W2 than they can steal from him. Also we will mark W3 players for you on the duel list so you know well in advance that this duel is going by the W3 rules.
Dátum: 2013.11.07. 17:14:22
Yes, there will be one more promotion, either end of November or early December, we don't know the exact date yet.
Dátum: 2013.11.06. 14:54:21
W can change things based on players feedback for the next event. Suggestions so far:

1.) Special forum for horde and/or
2.) Your clan's horde counts in war, not yours (so clans with horde-changed members can still work together)
3.) Reduce price of war pack and increase its value (lesser duel potion -> duel potion)
4.) Increase amount of treasure dropped from targets
5.) Diamond medal for all top10 not only for top1
6.) Increase effect of medals
7.) Targets clones of other players, not yours

If you have further suggestions based on this event's experience, please post them.
Dátum: 2013.11.05. 16:19:13
We did an update at midnight, and there was another when the event ended.
Dátum: 2013.11.04. 12:28:26
Seems we have been able to correct the "white page" errors (see above). Working on the rest too. Please keep up reports, we are very grateful for them. Thank you!
Dátum: 2013.11.01. 12:30:15
Thank you very much for all the feedback!
Yes, clan forums and dresses were not copied, but will be in the final version.Will correct everything else until Monday.
Merge will happen after the current event is over, will announce the exact time/date. Hour will be 10am CET so we can respond to any problems quickly.

Furlozza: do I understand your problem correctly? You can log into the original worlds, but not to the beta? You changed your password recently? This can be a reason, try the old password on beta if the forgotten password link on beta is not working. For beta, there should be a world selector as well under username and password. You have to select the same world as you had in the normal game.
Dátum: 2013.10.31. 14:18:38
Don't delete your original character
This is just a test world, with a duplicate of your character. Anything you do here will not affect your real character, and this test world will cease to exist after a week, when we will do a real merge for all existing worlds.
About tribe, you mean the clans, right? Yes, we are still thinking about allowing 2 chars of the same player on different world to join the same clan, what you say is valid.
W3 has different rules for looting SE in duel. For this reason, players have huge amount of SE on them. It would be unfair to let them looted with this change.
Don't really understand the last question
Dátum: 2013.10.31. 12:13:17
Dear Players,

We finished the programming of the worlds merge. You can test it out at
http://beta.doomlord.net
You can log in with the same username, password, and world number as in the normal game. Your original character was copied there, you can play it independently from the nromal game. The event is not running there, your battles were not copied, nor were Lady Alvariel results. Some things are still missing (but will be implemented soon) like forbidding you attacking your own characters. If you find any problems, or have any questions, please post it here or write us via the customer service system (Help button ingame).
We will be running this beta test for approx. 1 week, and if everything is fine, the merge will go live.
Please see more details in this topic:
http://forum.doomlord.net/index.php/topic,184.0
Dátum: 2013.10.28. 11:26:50
Okay, I understand now. So you would like to get some advantage for being more powerful than others.

So maybe the opponent should be not your clone, but some others. In 15 pp mode, clones of significant lower level characters, in 30 pp mode, clones of higher level characters. It needs a lot of testing, but we can do this for the next event. However, this will mean that weak characters might lose more than now. It is also possible to increase reward if you defeat a harder opponent. More SE, and maybe a few extra treasure.
About the Horde Pack, we can reduce the price a bit for the next event. Also might be a good idea to add a relic which you get for horde trophies and increases the chance for treasure. This way, number of victories will have a greater weight in amount of treasure hoarded.
About the medal, yes, its temporal, but this means only that you have to divide its value. So if +8 to all stats means 20 million SE for you, then you can say a temporal half-year effect of the same strength is only 5 million SE value for you. So if you had to do 500 battles for this, then its' like you get +10.000 SE per battle. Still a nice reward and huge boost in SE/XP.
Dátum: 2013.10.27. 21:44:20
ardent: don't worry about numbers. yes the alghorytm takes 95-99% but there are many differences between your character and your clone. For example, you get bonus attack from your clan building while your clone does not. So even if they have seemingly same or better equipment, most of the time they are much weaker than you. On purpose, in some fights, like 15% of them, you get extra hard opponents. Those are the ones which you sometimes you lose. And yes, I do not understand what is your problem, please help me to understand. You win 90% or more of your fights even in "hard mode". You would like to win 100%? Or take no damage in fights? When you fight real opponents you always win? In many games I played, the biggest challenge was always to defeat my own clone...

Stiska: I'm not sure I understand what you say. There are 3 strategies, DD with compensation, EH with extra AA abilities based on EH, and pure AH/DD which switches with potion. All 3 strategies has advantages and disadvantages. We try to balance as much as possible, but in specific situations there will be always strategies which are better than the other. If you can prove (with numbers) why one side is much better than the other, please send it to us via CS and I will see if you are right and we can always make adjustments.

Cruel: for the next event, probably we will create a separate forum for each horde. But you should know, in the original servers, players could create strategies, and the one which is following their strategy most consistently is winning. So executing a strategy is possible, just not easy and needs a lot of organizing. "Clones are not fun". This is simply a different thing people are used to. Everyone except an opponent which he can kill with one blow without taking damage. But this time, we wanted player to make a decision. Do 15 pp, and do the event easily. Or take 30 pp, and sometimes lose, and pets take heavy damage. I never really heard people complaining that Hard mode in game *** is too hard. If it is too hard, they switch to normal. Your pets taking damage, this is a good opportunity then to use the resources you have, potions, temple crystals, revive essences, or just play smart and redistribute skill points. About being "too expensive": there is nothing mandatory to buy. But we always looking for player feedback, we want to make sure players are satisfied with item prices.
Dátum: 2013.10.25. 10:49:50
Opponents are generated based on your stats:
we could make opponents which stats are completely independent of the player. In this case, strong players would not take a scratch (this would be a lesser problem) but weaker players would constantly lose. We wanted to create a challenge for everyone. Your weapon, spell and pets still make a difference, so stronger players have an advantage there - as you could see, Alexor, who does not have premium items kept losing in 30 pp mode. You can also gain advantage by having berserker potion and mind boosting the right skill. But yes, having 400 IQ instead of 300 will not help you win more often.

Please also note, that clones do not inherit your abilities 1:1. Their stats are less than yours, something like 92-96% at 15pp, 95-99% at 30pp.

Your secondary attack and spell is *not* cloned. If your pet dies, it is due to your opponents spell, and his pets enrage ability. If you are using 30pp, you play the hard mode - your opponent can have multiple pets, with more enrage, and your pets will lose more hp. To counter this massive damage, there are numerous ways: monster cocktail, resurrection essence, or as Trackur pointed out, leveling up pets, like with 10 temple crystals.

ardent: I checked your character. Of the last 51 battles, you lost only 3, won the rest, that doesn't seem to me so bad. And criticals, you must score a hit (for spells, you crit only when your opponent doesn't avoid your spell). If you don't hit often enough, remove some items which increase your defense. This way your clone will have a lower defense too, and you can hit more often (but you will take more damage too).
Dátum: 2013.10.21. 15:55:28
About the critical hit and spell quests:
As I mentioned earlier, your opponent is generated from your stats. So if you want to gain advantage over him in critical, you must mind boost the corresponding critical skill. Without that, you will have a hard job. With it, its even easier than on real doomlords. I hope this info helps!
If you think the program does not count your crits, please make screenshots (unfortunately, due to the sheer number of event battles, these are not saved for long time) and we will check it. So far I do not know about any bug not counting these crits (but don't forget, your pets crit show the same way in the text as your own, so I think the problem is rather that you didn't mind boost it)

Adventure Codex is a relic, you can have only one.
Dátum: 2013.10.18. 14:24:44
As I also wrote, you should try to get a better weapon and spell. These can give a major advantage in these event battles.
Dátum: 2013.10.18. 13:04:19
Alexor, I checked your logs when I wrote the previous post. In your last post, your opponent cast a spell, dealt 1450 damage with spell, and executed you. You had an execution skill of some 88 (which your clone copied). I have seen you lost the previous 4 battles too, maybe because of the same reason (unfortunately, I can check only the last battle's description).
Dátum: 2013.10.18. 10:45:55
Alexor - you play the 30 DP setting, which is hard mode. Expect to pay more attention when you play in hard mode, because opponents will not die automatically. If you have the wrong or suboptimal weapons / spells equipped - you might lose. If you attack at very low hp, while having a decent execution skill (copied by your opponet, who starts at max hp) you will lose. Make sure you have the proper equipment when you attack, and you hp is high, and you will have no problem.
Dátum: 2013.10.17. 16:19:44
Just checked out Cruel's fights, out of 37 battles, he lost 3 with a 30 DP setting. I hope it's not that bad, this is supposed to be "hard mode" If anyone else has statistics with 30 DP settings, please let me know. So far it seems it is worth using (same report from other servers).
Dátum: 2013.10.17. 15:40:41
Btw we are closely monitoring results with 30 DP fights, and if it is to difficult we will make it easier.
Dátum: 2013.10.17. 15:32:27
You misunderstood, having 30 DP setting is not a disadvantage. The opponents are still killable, they just deal more damage. Rarely, you get an opponent which can be stronger than you, and as such, he might win. So out of 20 battles, you might lose 1-4. But you get +15 duel points per day which is +15 battles. So this is not punishment, or bad balance etc. It's just a choice you can make. Having 30 dp does not double your efficiency, it just increases it to some extent. Try both versions, and decide which fits you more.

As you could see, I gave a very detailed information in the opening post. All rules, facts, everything. Yes I missed to mention that the opponent's strength is different in 15/30 DP settings, I'm sorry for that. But even if I would, you couldn't see which is better for you without trying the difference. Also in other events, like xeno, 30 pp opponents are stronger. After all, 30 pp setting is "I want equal or stronger opponents" while 15 is "weaker opponents", and this event is using duel points.

I think it is normal than in a game, you do not get every bit of detail, statistics, maths in advance so you can immediately play the perfect strategy. This would kill exploration. I know there are games out on the market, which say "press the green button". you push it, and you get the reward. Then "press red button". You get the reward. Etc. Doomlord is not such a game. There are some things you have to discover, and sometimes you can walk a suboptimal path and lose a bit. But this makes victory only sweeter, imho.
Dátum: 2013.10.17. 13:25:26
When you use 30 duel points / day settings, you get stronger opponents. Probably this is the case with you, Alexor. If you use 15 dp setting, you will win most battles, if not all. Those who hav 30 DP setting, can battle more, we wanted to make it real hard otherwise everyone will go that way.

Your opponent is generated based on you. You can gain advantage in the fight by having a better spell and weapon (these are not generated based on your character!) and pets can make a difference - but in 30 DP setting, the opponent will have the same number of pets as you, although weaker.