Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Miklos

Dátum: 2012.08.09. 13:33:11
Did you equip it to the pet? The task highlights only if you equip a pet.
Dátum: 2012.08.09. 13:28:26
Hi, I'm sorry, but "delete crystal" does exactly that: deletes crystal, unless its description says it is reusable. Focus crystal description is pretty clear, you can use them only once. If you say you could "remove" the focus crystal by clicking "delete", then it was a nasty bug, which luckily have been corrected. We would appreciate if you would report a bug the next time you find one.

The Xeno rewards are NOT reusable. Exactly that's why you get 2 pieces: if you get a new equipment, you can put it into that the second one. Or you already used both copies? Then yes, you can claim it as a reward in xeno. I hope this helped!
Dátum: 2012.08.09. 13:24:29
We did not want to cause any harm to anyone, just wanted to help based on player feedback. Please explain what disadvantage you get from the event extended by 1 week and will try to help you.
Dátum: 2012.08.09. 09:30:13
Wormtail, I corrected this for you. I think this might happen if you go hunting, but check the results only on the next day. If you are doing the 10 squeeze tasks, make sure you check it the same day after it's done. Sorry for the problem!
Dátum: 2012.08.09. 09:21:00
Valkyre: added a special gradulatum for you.
About the TD task alternate use all duel points: this one is working already, you can use it.

Sbart: I did a lot of testing on this, and the potions worked perfect for me. This hotkey calls the same routine as normal potion clicking. When this happens next time, could you please record for me everything, what other potions did you have, which you used (a screenshot would be great!) and send it to me at info{kukk}doomlord{ponty}net
Thank you!

TheLion: thank you, we corrected it!

Trackur: thx, will correct it.
thx, corrected.
Dátum: 2012.08.08. 10:03:18
Valkyre: I checked the battle you mentioned. You fought Dodo888. Both of you are in the huckster event. Huckster duels do not count towards war. (Precisely that's why we added an alternate way to finish this task - by spending all duel points - because getting war victories is quite impossible for those who participate in the event).
About the gradulatum, are you sure you did not use it? Currently we are not aware of any bug with equipment disappearing. Please send an email to the GM with all details so she can check the log files.

Kalann, thanks for reporting this, we already corrected it, please check under Settings.
Dátum: 2012.08.08. 09:47:48
Yes because many players were complaining that they do not have enough targets and cannot finish the event in time, so we wanted to help.
Dátum: 2012.08.07. 13:01:36
highlighted the task for you. we are looking for it if this change was correctly patched.
Dátum: 2012.08.07. 12:37:20
I'm happy you like the changes!
Please see full patch note under the news topic.

Also, currently we are testing a new in-game chat system. I hope it will be a good help for new players, also a nice way for clanmates to coordinate epic killing and other stuff, or just general game chat.
Dátum: 2012.08.07. 12:25:16
We added to the game a new acceleration function, Wired Reflexes. You can find it under Misc - Acceleration. It gives a huge comfort function to premium members. With this function, Whenever you improve a skill or a specialized ability, train or heal a pet, use magical regeneration, squeeze a monster or build a building, you don't have to mind boost the corresponding skill manually, you will do this automatically. See more details under Acceleration.

We added Pawn of Loyalty available under the Relics button (bottom left of menu). If you purchased this item in the auction house for golden ducats in the past 60 days and would like to buy it for ancient stones instead of golden ducats, please write an email to us with your character name and world.

We redesigned the character page. Split it into character page and inventory. The inventory you can also access by clicking the chest button next to your portrait. You can quickly change equipped items on your character page by left-clicking them. We also added quick buttons to the top of the page for premium members to easily change dresses and drink potions. On the inventory page, we separated focus crystals to more sub-categories for easier handle, and highlighted equipped items with yellow.

Based on player feedback, we changed things in the Temple of Doom. Please note that task changes take effect only when you get your next temple (except for 6. and 7.)!
1.) "Increase skill A by 3" tasks have been changed to "Increase either skill A or B by 3". This way you will get less such tasks in a given temple, and you can choose which skills to improve. You can complete it by improving skill A by 2 and skill B by 1.
2.) "Use the simulation on the Duel page 5 times" task have been changed to "Use the simulation on the Duel page 5 times or change your specialization for ancient stones!".
3.) "Use the strong bones AA ability twice" task have been changed to "Use the strong bones twice or increase the entity hunt twice (AA abilities)!"
4.) "Win 3 duels you initiate against a doomlord with whom you are at war" task have been changed to "Win 3 duels you initiate against a doomlord with whom you are at war OR spend all your duel points!"
5.) If the temple time expires, and there are rewards which you forgot to claim (either bags or main reward) you get these rewards automatically.
6.) The "collect X golden ducats in the auction house" task have been maximalized in 80 (already from this temple).
7.) The bid for at least 300 golden ducats task have been changed to bid for at least 100 golden ducats! (already from this temple).

Players who are in the top 50 and has a multiplier to XP, also receive more burnt-out ancient stones when leveling up.

We hope that you like these changes.
Dátum: 2012.08.07. 10:44:34
Thank you! Yes main goal was to save scrolling and clicks, and make the game more comfortable and look nicer. We have some other features added with todays patch to, I'm still working on a complete list which I will post soon.
Dátum: 2012.08.07. 10:37:50
If you are invisible, you get only 0.5 event point per hunt.
Dátum: 2012.08.07. 10:36:05
Sorry for the inconvenience, we are going to correct this. Please, if this happened to you, write an email to
info{kukk}doomlord{ponty}net
with your character name, world and clan, and will correct it for you.
Dátum: 2012.08.07. 10:20:52
Dear Trackur,
It's just mathematics.
Let's say we roll with a dice 18 times. You would expect that you will roll 3 x 1, 3 x 2, 3 x 3 etc. But that is not the case. There will be numbers you roll more and some you will roll less. It is quite possible, that out of 18 rolls, there will be a number which you never roll:
There is 5/6 chance that you do not roll 1 on first roll, 5/6 that you do not roll on 2nd, etc. so it is 5/6*5/6*...*5/6= 3.7% chance that you do not roll 1 out of 18 rolls.
Same for 2s, 3s. etc, so there is 6*3.7% = 22.2% chance that out of 18 rolls there will be a number you don't roll at all. (Ok, this is a bit simplified, because there are cases which we counted multiple times, like when you roll no 1s neither 2s, so the chance is a bit less).

About essences. Following the above example, If you got 15 essences of the same group, there is 17.5% chance that you do not find one specific. With 20, the chance is only 5.5%.

Also I found the program code for you which chooses the essence to be found:

$talalt_esszencia=$sima_esszenciak[rand(0,count($sima_esszenciak)-1)];

As you see, there is no distinction between rare and common, its just a plain random with equal chances.

The good news is, if you continue collecting the essences, eventually you will have them. I'm sorry for your bad luck, and I hope you will get the essences you need soon.
Dátum: 2012.08.06. 14:26:53
Hi Trackur,
We never changed essence drop rates since we introduced the Alchemy lab. Each group has 5 basic essences, there are no common or rare essences, each has the same chance to drop. I'm very sorry to hear you were unlucky with finding some. We are planning to add a way to help people with extremely bad luck, adding and effect which can convert essences.
Please ask around in the game, you will see that the essences you consider rare, is the essence of which others have a huge surplus. It's just luck. And eventually, you will find the missing essences.
Miklos
Dátum: 2012.08.03. 13:55:10
MB = mind boost, okay Yes you are right, you could have saved some SE this way, but you also would have to MB around a lot, a lot of extra clicks, with many chances to make mistakes.

About the 25 million, we spent a lot of time calculating these numbers, and already run several lvl 60 worlds with these stats, and players (very experienced ones!) were perfectly satisfied with it. It is true that with a lot of time invested, with a lot of experience and great play you can have more than 25M SE in your character by lvl 60. But 95% of the players will have much less. So this is a good opportunity for newbies to start off with a good character, without early mistakes.

Dolp13, when you have 40M SE built, that includes manaconstruction, and SE building counts with a decent multiplier compared to what you actually spent. So that 40M can be just a few million actual SE, certainly much less than 25

Yes, you start off with 20 stat points, and 0 luck as far as I know.
About the treasure chest, you join a clan, and in just a few days, you get epic monument up. Then you open the chest, get the two relics which give you specialization and transplantation bonus, and you improve abilities skills with the help of those from that point on.
Clans start off with zero building. But at level 60, building will go pretty fast.

Cruel, about the 200 AS transfer cost. You play for 2 months, and after that 2 months, you will be able to decide if your character is so good that it worth being transferred. So you don't have to decide about this right when you start. But there are plenty of categories, anyone who starts on this server and plays well will have a good chance for free transfer.
Dátum: 2012.08.02. 08:37:36
It is posted for 5th of August, and the red warning message appears only 2 days before the championship. But yes I see no message either, I tell the programmer.
Dátum: 2012.08.02. 08:33:18
Idézet: Cruel01 - 2012.08.02. 02:12:07
When does it end? 50 Epics also?Cruel.

It lasts for 2 months.

Why are you forcing ppl to have ultraspec and transp maxed without MB?!

I don't understand this question. What is MB? Forcing? Would you like to improve all your abilities and skills for double cost? When you build your character, these are the skills you max out first. This is only a comfort function, saves you some click, and saves less experienced players to make the most fatal mistake.

500 AS stones for the transfer is too high.

Read more carefully. The 500 AS is at W4 currency. It is actually only 200 AS. Please also note that the top 3 of each category transfers for free! Play well and you don't have to spend anything. For the rest, well, if you start playing and developing a character from level 1, and want to make such a powerful character you can build this way (25M SE at lvl 60 is hellish lot) then you would spend a LOT more. So it is actually hilarously cheap
Dátum: 2012.07.31. 15:04:43
I'm sorry it seems the automated cron posting the championship failed somehow. Tomorrow morning we will post the championship.
Also I will make sure we debug why it fails sometimes, and will manually check for the coming weeks if it is posted or not.
Sorry for the inconvenience.