Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Miklos

Dátum: 2012.07.31. 14:58:54
Dear dodo888, I checked your character, currently you have a multiplier of 1.36 to the XP you need to level up. Since you are 29th, this seems to be correct, also the 54599 seems about correct as well (you have deep learning, right?)
I don't know why you needed slightly more XP for the previous level. When this new system was introduced, there was a slight confusion with Crystal Horde, maybe it was the reason.
Please keep an eye on your xp when you level up, and if you see anything weird with the lvl 96 requirement, get in touch with me!
Thank you.
Dátum: 2012.07.31. 14:42:06
Dear Diabolik,
I think the problem can come from that you very quickly initiate multiple battles at the same time, opening several windows with the middle wheel button. Our game has some protection measures against this, but due to the nature how the database works we can't eliminate this entirely. To avoid this in the future, I recommend that you initiate one duel at a time, or at least wait a few seconds between duels.
You can share a battle in the combat log with the green share button (but you need to be a premium member to use this function). If it is unavailable to you, you can just note down the link of the combat when you open the battle in previous battles, or make a screenshot of it and attach to the mail you send to us.
Right now, I recommend that you make a list of how much SE you lost, send it in email to our CS to the above address along with your character name and world, and our GM will help you. Even when the battle is not available she can check it from logs but it is pretty difficult to find when you dont have the link or the number of the battle, but we will still help you.
Dátum: 2012.07.31. 14:34:49
Guys, I started to write a long post, replying in detail to Sbart, Cruel and Kalann.
But actually, Sbarts final summary post is perfect, I got to the same conclusion, so I deleted it all. It is just ok as you say, we will do it.
Only one thing remains for discussion, rewards.

I do not want to differentiate it on the number of tasks (will set a minimum of 6 for tasks for epic anyway).
So based on what you say, I suggest this:
1 non-AS rolls on WoF, 1 luck coupon, 1 temple crystal and 1 adventure cystal.

A number of adventure crystals can be exchanged for a reward of choice like temple crystals. I'm open to suggestions.

Also I liked the name Epic Adventure, we can stick to this if you don't mind
Dátum: 2012.07.31. 14:05:07
Sacrosanct, I checked your character, you have minus 53 bad luck points. You mentioned you rolled 2 red earlier, the bad luck point system was applied retroactively, so if those reds you won were some super-rare stuff that might have been some points. But no worries this does not reduce your chance to win, you just dont have an increased chance.
PS. I checked the full log, I see here a quiz medal, an ultra-implant, a relic coupon, its not that bad
Dátum: 2012.07.30. 09:33:45
Hi, yes this can happen if you repeated DD attacks very fast. But no worries, DD points goes down to -1, and you have to spend the 4 hour to regenerate it back to 0 so you got no unfair advantage.
Dátum: 2012.07.30. 06:41:06
Hey Diabolik, to help you, I need information, like your character name, the world you play on, and the links of the shared battles or screenshots of what happened. Please also note the very first post of this topic:

Idézet: Kocos - 2009.07.15. 14:57:12
Important: If you would like to ask direct help from us, please, send us an email:
info{kukk}doomlord{ponty}net

Of course I'm here on the forum and try to help as well when I can, but the fastest and most efficient way of getting support is direct mail, with all the above information.

Phaedrus, Dolp13 is right. We are aware that the temple's war quest is quite difficult to complete during the event. We are adding an alternate way to complete that task very soon.
Dátum: 2012.07.26. 08:34:23
Nice summary, thank you! But the most important question remains: what are these epic adventures? The same adventures we already have? I see a difficulty there how to add extra tasks to the existing adventures while keeping the story intact. Or write new, special epic adventures? That's a lot of work and would certainly hinder this development.

What I suggest, keep the current adventures, and do not add extra tests: simply make it's tests harder as you said. Also we have to make sure only adventures with at least 5-6 tasks can be epic adventures. And maybe add the same extra task to each, where you roll a luck test to see if you can find treasure.
Dátum: 2012.07.24. 20:36:26
That is correct, currently the only way to get mithril is via coupons, you can get maximum platinum in the event (if you have already gold and would win gold again).
Dátum: 2012.07.23. 13:52:32
Dear Sbart, thank you for the bug report, I checked the database and I see the problem, I already corrected it, hopefully it will work now.
Dátum: 2012.07.22. 18:14:38
Dear Meeson, the reason why players can't quit and/or join the event while it is running because there would be multiple ways to exploit this possibility. I'm very sorry but we can't make an exception, because if we allow one player to drop out or join, then we have to allow it to everyone. But please note that if you have no time to play, it doesn't really matter if your are inactive as a participant or as a non-participant. If you do not want harrasment from attackers because you are not at the computer, you can even choose to hide in the catacombs. Besides that, we would be happy to hear your opinion on the event, why it can be disadvantageous for an inactive player to participate, so we can use this information in the future optimizing of the event, we are looking forward to receive your suggestions to the above email address. Thank you!
Dátum: 2012.07.20. 14:10:28
Guys thank you for the notice! I checked and indeed HD space was running low thats why some battle files were not saved. I solved this now, so hopefully it wont happen again.

Nexonx: about healing potions, no trick there, every potion you use should count! However, the toplist is not updated immediately, there is always a delay. if you see that healing potions you used do not count, please write to our GM with your info (server, name) at
info{kukk}doomlord{ponty}net
email and she will check it for you.
Dátum: 2012.07.20. 13:18:11
Temple crystals do not disappear, you can use them anytime you wish. However, the rewards you get in the temple you MUST claim. Click on the pouch, and the program displays you received this and that. If you dont claim the rewards (even the main treasure!) and you get a new temple, the rewards are lost.
Dátum: 2012.07.19. 15:05:04
The programmer swears that you can TC a scarab user (even if you attacked him with 0 SE!) and early on I tested this and worked. I will retest it, maybe it has something to do with W3 or with your character in specific.

Sbart, thank you for the nice idea! You are right that there are no new relics after 110, however there are still new armor, helms and boots you can buy for SD. Also we consider adding more items which can be purchased for SD in the future. Still, the idea of epic adventures is really interesting, and I think we should add it to the game regardless if people can spend their SD orr not. I have a TO-DO list, added your suggestion to it. The list is quite long so I dont say it happens in the very future but I think it can be done eventually.

On a side note, we finished revamping the character sheet. It will have a more compact and nicer view, easier to use, reduces scrolling a lot. The items will be a separate page, in more categories for easier use. I hope it can go live next week.
Dátum: 2012.07.18. 10:54:59
Sorry guys, we are working on this one too, but it is a bit more complicated, so we need your patience. Thank you!
Dátum: 2012.07.18. 10:42:49
Dear Storm, please read the description of the scarab. "If Someone drags you to the torture chamber, he loses all his SE..." So the scarab DOES NOT prevent being dragged to the TC.

But the scarab works ONLY if you drag the target to the TC (so if it is already full, you are safe to duel him).

Making war on clans of the same horde is not possible, since most of the players couldnt attack even if some have 100% infection, this is pretty logical. About cursing, yes, we should allow that, I write this down and hopefully we can add it in the future.
Dátum: 2012.07.17. 15:34:02
Well I know people hate random things, if torture chamber sometimes work and sometimes not that would drive them mad also I would still not atk someone with scarab because if it works it does not help me that there was a chance it will not work.

Storm what you write is a possibiility, but would players use that option? Losing the torture chamber entirely is worse than losing some SE to the scarab. Yes I will lower the lvl limit from 100, it is indeed to high. And I think you WILL drag the player to the torture chamber, the AA ability does not prevent that, or does it?
Dátum: 2012.07.17. 15:28:54
Yes this is definitely the case, thank you for helping with the reply, Sbart. Before you do dimension gate, you should have minimum of 20k LE on you so you get the full effect.
Dátum: 2012.07.17. 15:27:01
Hi, I'm very sorry for the delay in helping with your problem. I gave you the Emperor scroll and set the quest completed. Please check if the quest status is completed.
Dátum: 2012.07.17. 15:02:35
Added it for you, sorry for the delay.
Dátum: 2012.07.13. 05:10:25
There is no Crystal clan on W3? There should be! Of course we will add it asap, sorry for the wait.

About the Scrarab - TC problem. Precisely thats why we added the AA ability which reduces the negative effect of scarab. But maybe its level prerequisite was set to high (lvl 100), and maybe it would have more levels with further reducing the negative effect.

And yes, the TCs purpose is to increase the SE reward for dueling, but it is a pretty random thing. We might chance how it works but we will not remove it. We look forward to suggestions.