Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Miklos

Dátum: 2012.03.10. 08:28:43
Yes this is true, but if we make duel too powerful for EH players then there will be some who will just duel. I have seen this on other server. The way to go is to make hunt more powerful for EH players, and as I mentioned, we are working on it (actually, the AA ability connected to this is coming to you eary on next week.)
Dátum: 2012.03.10. 08:26:16
Thanks

The base number you need for +1 is 50, for +2, 100, for +3, 150. This number can be higher, if your team has a bonus chance due to having less members than others, but I don't think it can go lower. The reason why you need only 40 for +1 is prolly that you already collected 10 pieces.
Dátum: 2012.03.09. 14:16:33
Ok, we corrected that.
Dátum: 2012.03.09. 14:09:35
Thanks, we can correct it now.
Dátum: 2012.03.09. 13:29:13
I agree with you Sbart, and that's why we are still working on balancing out things to make it fair for everyone. Adding to dimension door rewards besides the hunt SE might be a good idea, we will consider that too.

Temple of Doom is one of the coming projects. This will be a new feature, available already from level 1. In the temple of doom, you will get mini-quests. (A beginner player gets 4x4, a higher level gets 5x5, even higher, 6x6). You can complete the quests in any order, even parallel. As soon as you complete all quests in a row or column of the temple, you get a small reward (like at the wheel of fortune). Complete all rows and columns in the allocated time, and you get the great big temple reward as well. Quests will be randomly choosen for each player. Players will have the option to skip up to 2 quests of their choice.
Dátum: 2012.03.09. 13:22:23
Valkyre: could you please make a screenshot and send it to info doomlord net? Thank you!

Sbart: I am very sorry, but we can't do that but I hope it's not that big deal, it worked the same way for everyone, so no one got advantage or disadvantage over the others, it's like the helms got into the game 1 day later.
Dátum: 2012.03.09. 10:15:11
Baraty said he corrected it too, thx for the notice.
Dátum: 2012.03.09. 10:10:32
About the Experience ability, EH and DD.
As long as there are two separate ways to follow in a game (like EH and DD) there will be always argument which is more powerful, and with every new thing people will examine if one side gained advantage. Actually, this is quite a complex thing.
- Collecting shards at maximum efficiency needs 2 AA abilities, for a total of 30 AA points. For DD players it's quite difficult to collect this amount. But, on the other side, going for one duel is easier for them than for an EH player to capture a creature.
- About Experience as a requirement. This have effect on an EH player when he attacks a much lower level player. But in terms of SE/XP, please note that even with experience, you will get a very good SE/XP yield, much better than DD.
- Please also note that some new AA abilities are coming up. One of them will increase the SE you get for hunts - but only for EH players!!! Also some quests in the coming up Temple of Doom will balance out things as well. So I wouldn't say we hate EH, quite the opposite, we try to make the two sides equally powerful.

In more details:
currently, an EH player who only duels can become much more powerful than a DD player. But, the goal of the game is that you both hunt and duel. Experience limits the anomaly of getting better reward for super-weak opponents, while we make hunting more appealing for EH players.

Dexi: the error message you missed was:
"you can't attack a Crystal Horde member"
It seems you set that you do not want to attack and be attacked by Crystal Horde members under duel settings, and still, you tried to attack one somehow.
Dátum: 2012.03.09. 09:54:40
Sorry for the initial problems, looks like we have been able to correct them, shard collection must work now as intended, I personally tested everything. If there is still something missing, please let us know.

Piko: of course there are helms which can be purchased without ancient stones.

Valkyre you still have problem seeing the helm AA ability's description? Did you refresh the page?
Dátum: 2012.03.08. 16:05:27
You get HS only for the first action of a type. So you get HS for the first duel on a given day, but not for the second. If the text said otherwise, it is a text display bug indeed Baraty will correct this by tomorrow.

Experience: You need to be experienced to be able to collect shards...
Dátum: 2012.03.08. 13:49:06
We increased the maximum level of some AA abilities. These are:
Skin evolution, Aura evolution, Pain resistance (+10)
Long-term memory (+1)
Focused strength (+2)
Soul protection (+10)
Dream thief (+3)
Uncontrolled madness (+3)
Also removed from the Experience ability the limitation referring to war.

Some new abilities will follow soon.
Dátum: 2012.03.08. 12:21:14
We patched to the game two large additions:
- Wheel of Fortune. Under soul-huckster, click on the wheel of fortune button. You can turn it once a day for free, and 2 extra times for ancient stones. Available from level 1!
- Helms. From level 80, you can buy the AA ability "collect helm shards". Each day, when you win in duel, in challenge, complete an adventure, hunt, or capture a creature, you get helm shards which you can use to purchase helms and helm focus crystals at the soul huckster.
Dátum: 2012.03.08. 12:17:28
We have ninja'd the helms into the game today, enjoy!
Dátum: 2012.03.07. 10:40:35
Babe, could you be more specific, please? So you say wheel not working for you? What browser are you using? Do you get any error message, or what happens when you click on the wheel under soul-huckster?
Dátum: 2012.03.06. 21:35:41
Storm: it is intentional. You see winners from all servers.

Sacrosanct: is javascript enabled in your browser? I will ask Baraty to put some info in events log so you what have you won even if for some reason the animation didn't work.
Dátum: 2012.03.06. 14:26:15
Thanks for your feedback we corrected everything hopefully!
Dátum: 2012.03.06. 13:39:05
Today we introduced a new development to the game, Wheel of fortune. You can find it at the Soul-huckster, under the Wheel of fortune label. You can turn at even at level 1! You can do it once a day for free, and twice more for 2-2 ancient stones.
- Result can be: didn't win (only first roll), common treasure, rare treasure, utra-rare treasure (only on 2nd and 3rd roll)
- The ancient stone roll cost only 2 stones, and if you want, you can reduce it to 1 stone, if you buy the Wheel of fortune coupon under Relics.
- Especially powerful rewards come with some experience points as well.
Dátum: 2012.03.06. 13:33:51
I'm very sorry to hear that your problem was still not resolved. I will personally look into it, and will find a way to reimburse you. Sent you an email with more details.
Dátum: 2012.02.29. 15:24:03
Please tell me how it happens, what exactly yo do...
Dátum: 2012.02.29. 15:21:33
We hope it will be in the game by next week.