Dátum: 2010.07.09. 06:20:01
Help me find a spelling mistake:

What is Hvar ?

An island near Croatia coastline
A town in Bulgaria
A computer game for children
A metal container used to make tea in Russia
Dátum: 2010.07.08. 08:43:20
@Kistoth: I already realized that you can steal very low amount of SE from premium members. Maybe try the similar experiment with non-premium member?

My problem: When I attack a solo-entity, it never loose as much HP as I do to it. Do they have some kind of heal wounds skill or what?
For example I attacked a solo-entity with 28K HP. I won and did 1664 to it. But it had 26756 HP after the battle.
Dátum: 2010.05.13. 11:56:50
The question (don't have exact quote) Which state lies on two continents has two possible right answers:
both Turkey (Europe-Asia) and Egypt (Africa - Asia) are right.
Dátum: 2010.04.23. 07:35:58
@Alenaiseo - The map is quite fair, you are supposed to be active and get as much pieces as you can. I don't understand why you waited ten days till joined, the prize is quite fair at each level.
The chance to get a map piece is supposed to be 2% per good answer.
30 action points per day, let's say 27 good questions per day,30 days - 27*30 = 810. With 1/50 on average, you should have around 16 map pieces if you spend all your action points.

BTW I play on both world1 and world2 and 2% chance seems just about right, I only hunt at world2 and I spent around 500 APs and got 10 map pieces now.
2 hours 40 minutes suggest 28 APs spent. 28*5=140. Unlikely to not get a single piece by now, but maybe it's just bad luck...

@Jerko: Ehmm, care to tell me the name of your character and the character you are attacking/are attacked by?
If he has every ability lower than you and worse equipment, then he shouldn't win (unless you are tired). The difference also has to be quite large. If it is for example on world2 and the difference between abilities is low (10 or lower), the fight is more random.
If you don't want to specify your/his name, post a report from battle. Also things like support of the clan members, Ramparts, Training Grounds, Berserker potion, Hatred skill can alter the battle attributes. Also high level pet(s) help(s) a lot.
Dátum: 2010.04.21. 10:07:34
Well, it's not "clicking too fast", it's the bug which these pages have with some of the browsers (like IE6) which cause you to do something twice. I had to switch to Firefox and it was ok.

This issue was reported already a lot of times and (supposedly), they work on it.
Dátum: 2010.04.21. 09:57:35
The chance to get a map piece is only 2% (I doubt it's augmented much by number of followers)
Therefore you will get one map piece per 50 hunts with good answered question. In one session, you only do 20 hunts, so the probability of getting one is not high (in only 20 hunts and some of them might have been answered wrong)
Dátum: 2010.04.20. 13:17:42
Drakin can be visited from Legend chapter 7.
Scrying Orb - That is a clan building that has to be built.

I have a question regarding an Adventure Lady of the Lake.
It says I need a healing potion, but I don't have one, can't buy one. I have a yellow healing potion but it is not used.
Dátum: 2010.04.09. 09:41:08
Hunglo, it's probably profitable for him to attack you. First of all, at high levels and especially for a green horde player, there are not many targers. Even if you don't give him much SE, it's probably good for him to attack you, because you are of lower level, thus giving him less SE while still the win in duel trains his pets and increases their morale.
Dátum: 2010.04.09. 09:01:16
For Dimension battles, your clan need to build Dimension Gate, you can then attack strong NPC monsters. If you win, you will get EXP, SE and a chance to get a ring or amulet. For Epic battles your clan need to build Epic Monument. You and your clanmates can attack the big powerful entity with very high HP and high HP regeneration (so it usually requires a clan cooperation to kill it) He gives one powerful ring or amulet when killed and clanmembers can bid on this treasure to get it.
Dátum: 2010.04.07. 11:45:00
Don't be lazy and read the rules in Misc - The Map section.
Dátum: 2010.04.07. 11:01:49
What browser do you use?
It happened to me with IE6 too, but it's all OK in Firefox.
Dátum: 2010.04.07. 11:00:30
I just don't like the questions asking "what is the group of [insert animal] called?"
It clearly requires lexical knowledge. Any foreign english speaker would have difficulty answering those.
Dátum: 2010.04.07. 09:45:29
How does absorption from pets work?
My pets have 52 and 44 absorption but I can't say I got inflicted 96 melee damage less from opponents.
Dátum: 2010.04.06. 09:59:08
How does the +3% to SE work? Is it multiplicative with the spectral manipulation or additive? If the latter, it doesn't seem so attractive.

In the same way bonus to reducing the specialized ability is additive or multiplicative with the 10% spec ability and ring of Bufa bonus and ultraspecialization skill?
Dátum: 2010.03.22. 07:46:31
PLease help me find a spelling mistake:

Which mythic monster did a greek hero Meleagros killed?

Caledonian Boar
Medusa
Minotaur
Nemean Lion
Dátum: 2010.03.15. 08:54:59
Emerald Sanctuary at WORLD2 looking for preferably experienced players.
(My ingame name is Xenon).
I will try the pure building approach at world2 so the soul well of our clan will fill nicely
Dátum: 2010.03.12. 10:46:21
Generally Blinding Light isn't quite a good spell. Usually even if it's effective, the difference is not that high to make any difference. If you suddenly observe you are loosing duels, get rid of it.

Horde Leader can be visited from Legend Chapter 10 (available for characters lvl11)
Dátum: 2010.03.05. 13:05:52
Well, I had to start to use Firefox too, it gives a lot of doubled answers (the second wrong) in IE6. In Firefox it's fine though, so anyone who has the problem, it has a solution (but it should be repaired).

I have another problem. I want to attack specific doomlord and it gave me the "You cannot attack because he/she is short of hitpoints". But I scryed him and he was at 424 / 2000 HP. (which is way more than 15%)
Dátum: 2010.03.04. 08:43:29
Question: Which islands are not in Atlantic Ocean:
Baleares
Cape Verdes
Azores
Canary

Technically, Mediterranen sea is part of the Atlantic Ocean, so all of them are in Atlantic ocean.
Dátum: 2010.03.01. 10:24:51
After the last update, it seems that questions for hunt don't work at all.

question how many consonants are there in english alphabet.
I answer 21

"Wrong answer! Correct answer is Juventus!"

It gave me similarly wrong answer for another question (with again totally unrelated answer).
Oldal: 1234