Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Nudelus

Oldal: 1
Dátum: 2010.05.20. 06:34:13
My creative affinity skill is at 50. So i get double loot. Start a new char and you'll see, that there are a lot of chars, how don't pay attention to their SE-s. Don't call my a cheater or a lier, unless you are 100% sure.
Dátum: 2010.05.19. 18:47:09
It is possible, look at my character. You can join my clan and see it with your own eyes, i get one attack at a month.. I play on the hungarian server too, my char is on the 86. level and never been banned, its a hunting char. In this server i tried something else, and it worked just fine. The game masters, can't do anyithing with my char, because i play by the rules. It's not that hard, to reach this SE difference, with the right SKILLS.
Dátum: 2010.05.18. 15:52:49
You are absolutely right, my char isn't hunting at all. I needed a few hunts to catch a pet, and do some quest at the beginning. I get my SE from duelling, so i duel a lot. I get much less XP from duelling, than hunting, so thats the reason why my level is that low. If you have any questions, just ask, but don't accuse me with cheating.
Oldal: 1