Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - SpFinX

Oldal: 1
Dátum: 2012.01.31. 11:13:35
It's not really a spelling error, it's an error, but the way to fix it is the same, so i'll post it here.
When trying to build energy crystallizer with 0 ancient stones or burnt-out ones, error message is 'You have no soul-energy to build.'.
Dátum: 2011.03.17. 17:26:21
Not really a bug, and not even a misspelling. { The power of tower has no maximum level. }. It's quote from tower of power description in clan building page. Shouldn't it be "tower of power" instead of "power of tower" ?
Dátum: 2011.01.09. 22:18:19
I've added date, but really, this isn't 'bad' quiz till middle of year 2012, and most chances are that it will be right till 2016. Then it becomes wrong )
Dátum: 2011.01.09. 09:29:51
That quiz was right, but another one seems wrong to me:
Which programming language is universal:
1)don't remember, but a PL
2)don't remember, but a PL
3)java <- set as true answer
4)assembler
Java is not a programming language! It's SCRIPTING language and not all old computers seem to be compatible with Java virtual machine(that's why java is'n PL - you cannot create autonomous program with it - you need JVM installed on computer/smartphone ). The only universal language fo computers/phones/other microprocessor-using things is assembler, even they(assemblers) have significant differences between them.
Oldal: 1