Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Boar

Oldal: 12345678
Dátum: 2010.03.27. 03:35:17
What is the World Record height for Mens Pole Vaulting?
20 feet 1 3/4 inches
21 feet 2 3/4 inches
18 feet 1 1/2 inches
16 feet 7 1/4 inches

Congratulations to the maker of this question. It can be changed on every athletic competition! This will be changed soon. Think a little in advance! Delete please!
Dátum: 2010.03.25. 15:43:44
Almost every one of those items are already in the game in the form of Relics or Epic Items!
Dátum: 2010.03.24. 15:20:52
Who wrote the book Halo: Fall of Reach?
John Flanagan
David Clement-Davies
Eric Nylund*
Erin Hunter

In which country were this book published? Is it a masterpiece of world literature? Oh, no! Thats just a science fiction book, one in a million. No chance to know it around the world... Delete please!

Who wrote the Mistborn trilogy?
George R. R. Martin
Terry Pratchett
Brandon Sanderson*
Ed Greenwood

Just as above.Not well known!

Who is Mercedes Lackey?
actress
politician
writer*
poet

Just as above. One in the million. Delete please!

In Maryland it is illegal to frighten who or what?
A Child
A Pigeon*
A Neighbour
A Dog

And why should we know this? Here, in Europe, we have no such idiot laws... Special! Delete!

Which batsman has scored the most runs in test cricket ?
Ricky Pontin
Rahul Dravid
Brian Lara
Sachin Tendulkar

Cool! One of the most boring games. And also special knowledge. Delete please!

Which is NOT a recognised region of Scotch Whisky distillation and production?
Highland
Speyside
Moorland
Lowland

Interesting, but we're not all whisky users/ producers. Special!Delete!

In a senior cat, what could be a symptom of arthritis?
reluctance to jump up or off of a couch or bed
restlessly racing up and down the stairs
obsessively licking the "poopy pants" region to clean
enthusiastically playing with a fishing pole toy

Sorry, but most of us aren't pet doctors. What about the people, who don't have cats? Delete pls!
Dátum: 2010.03.23. 15:32:23
What bodily fluid, according to the Four Temperaments Theory, do Melancholic personalities have an abundance of?
Blood
Yellow Bile
Pleghm
Black Bile

OMG! What is this? Four Temperaments Theory? SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE! Delete please!
Dátum: 2010.03.23. 15:29:25
What the hell??? This Auction is a joke, right? All players in the same category? Good God! Who was the genius who found this out?
It is disgusting! We are in the same category as the first 100 players on the server,who had months to collect coins! This is an unbeatable advantage for them!
And please don't tell me, there is smaller items! They worth nothing! As I see, Lesser stone of IQ worth 30gold now. If I count it right,that is 75 APs. From that sum,everyone can raise any stat by 1 to 5, I think...
Dátum: 2010.03.21. 07:18:04
International game with many players around the world... It is not surprising,if there is a lot of spelling errors in the questions(or here on the forum). But they will always appear, as long as players can write questions... So don't be so picky!

And a question:

What is the name of the 1930 US tariff act that some say contributed to the severity of the Great Depression?
Smoot–Hawley Tariff
General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade
Dave Barry Tariff
Bretton Woods Agreement

Now this is an absolute special and not well known information! From where the hell should we know this? Damn! That Depression thing was not even taught in the school here so detailed way!
International game, please give us international and common knowledge questions! Delete please!
Dátum: 2010.03.20. 18:40:31
Good gods! Where am I? I getting tired of awaking up in such terrible places! What's this place anyway? A cage? This will not hold me back! Incantate magica magnificum terrificare... What the hell? Nothing's happening! Those barbs should melting down for now! What's wrong with my power? I dont feel it! Oh no! That rune! Noooooooooooooooooooo!

The doomlord, who stands next to the cage, looks at Boar. "What's wrong,you bastard? Are you looking for something?" Than he starts an evil laugh. "Now shut up or I'll let the orglings to feed on you!"

Those Doomlord! What's on his plate? I dont know that symbol... Wait a sec! No! It cant be! This lord is wearing the Cristal Signet! The Crystal Horde! Great Gods! I'm in their hands! The legends said, they are evil and they keep perisoners to watch them die in bloody fights in their Kennels! So that cursed Stekkos gave me to them! He will pay for this! I must escape somehow! If I stay, this bastards really throw me to their pets! But... Without my magic, I must fight through them with my bare hands! So be it! I die in battle instead of their dirty lair of monsters!But now I must rest! I'm still weak!

"Wake up, weakling! Lady Alvariel want some entertainment! You'll be the first one!" The Cristal lord kicks Boar. He stands up and starts going to the door of the prison. Then suddenly he turns around and punches the lord in the face. Something is cracking,the doomlord falls to the ground.

Hah! You animal! You cant stand in front of me! I'm the winner of countless duels, such a monstrosity like you cant hold me back! Now get out of here! If I'm right, there is the catacombs near the prison. Every clancastle has similar architecture! Now go! OK, they underestimated me, no guards on the corridor! And yes, there's the escape tunnel! I must crush that door,and I'm free!
CRAAAAAACK
What the hell? This is not the catacombs! Damn! Some kind of arena! No! This is...

"Welcome,Boar! I've heard much about you! I'm Lady Alvariel and you are my champion now! If you get out from there alive, I'll give you a reward! But first, you must defeat my Generals pets! Let the game begin!" Suddenly thousands of Milgands brightening up, giving light to the great arena and the stand above it! Its full of doomlords, all of them are wearing the Crystal symbol. In the opposite side of the arena, a door opens and four gigantic animal enters the ground... A Scritter Killer, a Deathwalker, a Dark Elf and a Dragon of Rhatt!

So be it! Come closer,you bastards, I'll crush you all!

To be continued(I have to go to work now,tomorrow I'll finish the happenings!)...
Dátum: 2010.03.20. 14:39:00
I must say, the those two skills are not worth their price! Maybe epic spec... But it looses its bonus on high level Epic battles. The 10 minutes are okay,but as long as almost everyone uses disadvanced development, the Epic battles going to stock in time, cause they will be stronger than the entire party and the clans must wait weeks or months to gain enough strength to kill another(after 80-90 epic monsters)...

The directed hunting is useless,except you use it started from lowest levels! Those 5% SE it gives is not much and you must improve the skill level by level with your advancement... If you want to raise it from 0 on higher levels(such as 40+),it doesn't even repays its price! And it has a serious disadvantage also: you gain more SE for tiny and small monsters BUT you also gain fewer for greater and gigantic! This is not a good buiseness! My fellow clanmates on the HUN1 server all forgotten this quest after a few weeks of use(Above lvl70)!
Dátum: 2010.03.20. 14:27:02
Sorry, in the Hungarian version,there is the explanation line! I thought it is here also! My apologies!
Dátum: 2010.03.20. 14:25:03
Cool! But who the hell are scoring all of my posts down?
Dátum: 2010.03.19. 10:32:27
Don't go mad, guys, in the description of the mentioned skill,there is that just one or the other will work!
BUT I can't understand this disappearing skill point thing... This is new. If really the 1 point on harness skill disintegrated the other points, you deserve compensation. The developers should set this condition in the skill menu: if you have A or B skill, you must forgot the current one to learn the other. In this case, the forgetting skill should be useful,to prevent this kind of accidents!
Dátum: 2010.03.19. 09:53:56
After finished the reading, Boar seeks out the place,where the last Servant is sleeping. He digs out the powerful entity,then awake it. The lights are dim,down in the cave,where they are meet. They speaking days long. When they're finished, both of them came up to the surface. The Shardak's eyes are covered with tears. "My beautiful home!All the light and the life is gone forever?I dont let this happen!Come, my friend,let's end this nightmare!" The Shardak starts to use a spell. Ancient and forbidden spell. Slowly, a whirling light appears before him. Then he says to Boar:
"Go now, Mage of the Past! The gate is opened, but I cant hold it open forever! Go,and save our planet!"
Boar goes through the gate with his pet on his side. Then they fly through the space and time, they see flashes from the past and the future. And suddenly, they are spitted out in a small,dark chamber, with a small pond in the middle. Boar jumps to there, and cast a spell,then throws some kind of glittering dust into the water. The quickly teleport out,to the surface. It takes some time to find the way back to the hill, but he arrives just in time: when the dark hole consumes the other Boar, he smiles again: OK,its the time!
Boar steps forward from behind a great rock,and claps his hands. The air starts to shake around Stekkos,then a blinding flash comes... After the flash, Boar runs towards the enemy. Fireballs and lightnings are sooting from his fingers. Stekkos looks surprised. Something happened! Something is missing from him. But when he finally recognize what happened,it's too late! He can't stand against Boar's magic. The last lightning strikes him down,he is incapacitated now.
Boar stands above his body,then use a teleport spell, to travel the fallen enemy far away from here, to the northern ice cap of Ghalla... Hope he will not freez to death...
When its finished,Boar starts immediately some weird experiments... He's creating something! And after a few hours of experiments and spellcasting, now 7 figure stands in front of him. 7 Shardaks,the race of defenders. Boar use a mental spell, to share the memories of the future with them. The shining light of understanding glows clearly in their eyes. They are the ultimate servants and defenders. The servants of Boar and the Defenders of the Hill!
Boar goes up to the top of the hill. He sits in his throne and with a swing of his hand, cast a complete anti-magic bubble around the hill. "Now, with the help of my Shardak's, we can stand our ground against everyone, I hope!" - he thinks... Then a pale sigh lefts his mouth: " It's so good to be here again, on MY HILL!"
Dátum: 2010.03.14. 19:37:28
Which national team has NEVER won the Olympic Games until 2009 in soccer?
Hungary
Argentina
Cameroon
Brasil

Why should we know all of those countries achievements in football? Specific question! Delete please!

What does a polar bear not eat?
fish
seal
beaver
whale

And how can they eat a whale?

What animal has the most powerful bite?
Snapping turtle
Hyena
American alligator
Lion

Just matter of view... The snapping turtle's bite is the most powerful compared to its size...
Dátum: 2010.03.12. 06:05:13
My story's end coming soon! Sorry for the waiting,but I had no time to write even a single line...
Dátum: 2010.03.07. 01:20:45
I feel I'm falling... I see only colored, shiny stripes in the air... Ow my! How idiot were I! That fog!I should have known that someone is going to attack me! What a stinky decoy! Damn! And where am I? I dont feel my power! What the hell? Where's my magic? And where I'm falling? Whoa! That's Slider! My fateful pet! I'm trying to manouver my body next to him. Ok! Forgive me, my friend, but I need your power! This will hurt, but I promise,you will be fine,when we're done! If I squeeze his Soulenergy, maybe i'll be able to get out of here... So lets see! Wait! What's that? I see something ahead! Hang on, Slider, we're going to land! POOOOOFF!!!!

As Boar and Slider are spitted out from the black hole,they fall to the ground unconscious. A few hours later, the Doomlord's eye is opening.
-Where are we?- he asks,just for himself. As he looks around, he sees only an infinite waste. But wait! What's that? Some buildings in the distance!
-Lets go,check them!- says Boar. First, he tries to create a fireball within his fingers. The familiar smell of successfull spells reaches his nose. Wonderful. "At least,I'm not unarmed..."
With the Gorath larvae on his side, Boar starts to the ruins. Two hours later, he is standing next to a giant column. There is some carving on it, but too aged to read. He repairs it with his building skills(how fortunate he learned it back in the Army!). As he reads, his face is turning to pale. Good Gods! A chronicle coloumn!

"So it came that the Great Sorcerer Boar casted out from this world for an eternity,and Stekkos, the Cunning took his place as the Ruler Of The Hill.His divine power over time and space made him undefeatable,he destroyed countless Doomlords, who were tried to take over the Holy Hill. No one knew the source of his power, only the gods themselves. After long years of ruling the hill, Stekkos created us, Shardaks,to praise his name and serve him well. We done it through decades.But the master became more and more paranoid. Later, he started to destroy us, because he thought we are trying to take his precious Hill from him. We fled, and tried to survive in the cruel world of Doomlords. We succeeded.We survived. And from the experience we had in defeat attacking Doomlords, we made a great advantage. Soon (what does time means for an immortal being...) we became the second power of the planet, not behind but next to the Doomlords. Fortunately, Stekkos's paranoia had chained him to the Hill, so he didn't dealt with us anymore. After years of battles, finally we defeated the decadent race of Doomlords and conquered the planet. Almost completely. Only our creator stayed on the Hill. Our leaders decided to defeat those last remnant of the old world, and called our great nation together. Our kind's numbers were great then, warriors and mages all one by one. We decided to create a weapon, stronger than anyone saw on this planet. The best of our race sacrificed themselves to the great spell. After days of incantation, we had the weapon, the key to our race's total dominion over Ghalla. We looked back in the time,to see the source of Stekkos's power. With this knowledge, our scouts found his lair and his magic pool. The best mages of the Shardak's destroyed the pool. But we made a mistake. Stekkos was armed with the power of the Pool already,and he felt our actions. He became enraged and done something terrible, we never expected: he left the Hill! During his rage, he destroyed entire cities and villages and countless warriors from us. When only a dozen of us stayed alive,we made the ultimate sacrifice: we merged together,forming the mighty Shardak Dragon, who had one body but many souls. As we merged our energies together, we found out a way, to block Stekkos's power,and so we did. Then a fierce battle began! It lasted almost a day! Finally, Stekkos lied on the ground stock-still. We stand above his body,and we said:- For the freedom and the blood of our brethren, you must die here! -And we killed our creator. But we made terrible mistake: after the fight, we had no strength to dismerge ourselves,so it came, that we stayed the last rulers of Ghalla in one terrible body. We lived in peace, without any enemies. We tried to reincarnate our brethren, but until now, we failed... A hundred year passed, but we're still here. And now, we are feeling something terrible is coming from the skies. The Enemy, the race,who almost wiped out the Galetkis long ago... We will go and fight them, but first, we carve our history into the stone, maybe we can win and can show it to our reborn brothers."

The carving is missing here,than it continues:

"And from a single spell,what the Enemy's scout done,it happened what we cant done for years: the great Dragon is dismerged! Twelve Shardak lied on the ground, next to its feet.But our resurrected brothers came just in time,to save us. Their spells and weapons destroyed the horror,and they took us to safety.We regained our powers and marched against the army of the Enemy. The battle was terrible, fierce and bloody. But short as well. A half day has passed,and I were the only living being on the Great Plane, where once the Hill stood. And I felt the stench of the enemy further. Great Gods! This was only their exploratory team! And the killed all of us! I fled in terror. The Master's hideout was the only place where I could hide. And I stayed there for years. I slowed my functions,to avoid searching spells. When I came back normal, I heard nothing. The quiet was so terrifying. But I don't felt the Enemy anymore! They left the planet! I rejoiced. Now I can resurrect my people again! But I failed. As I reached the surface, I witnessed total destruction. Nothing left from our beautiful planet,just ash. And when I tried to cast the resurrect spell, nothing happened! Now I carving this story into the Column Of Time, to preserve it, then I'll go to sleep. Someday, when our planet will regain its strength, I,ll wake up and draw power from it,to finish my duty. If anyone finds this story, be warned: the Enemy is still out there,fear the skies! And seek me out...

Boar finish the reading. He has a familiar smile on his face. And he starts to dig... To be continued!
Dátum: 2010.03.05. 19:44:27
Go on please!
Dátum: 2010.03.03. 15:55:24
I liked it, so go an,I'm now very curious!
As Boar, the Great feels himself in safe for now on the magically fortified hill,I think you may do what you want! Come on, Chiphas! Make your move!
Dátum: 2010.03.02. 11:35:45
I stand in front of the hill,stay in a safe distance from the dimension gates, with a smile on my face. My lips are starting to move,calling forth ancient words.The words of destruction. The earth around the hill starts to tremble,and as my words comes louder and louder, the tremors grow stronger.Finally, when my sound is like a tornado's voice, the earthquake I made, unleashes its full fury! The spire collapses,the orbs are now gone,and Stekkos is unconscious because of the hard landing. 100 meter is a serious height! As the temporary master of the hill is knocked out, the earth opens under his body. Look! A giant larvae! It succumbs his body and disappears under the surface!I command my pet,to take Stekkos far away from here and let him go,before he regains consciousness. No one is on their feet near the hill. Its time to take care of the damn monsters from the gates! I start to close them with a mass dispell incantation. As the gates are start to close,the horrors fled back to their home planes,no one is willing to stay on an alien plane,alone...
Using the tunnel,my pet drilled,I go up to the hill. The forcefield will fine for my purposes,but not enough. I carve runes in the surface of the hill,which will drain every soulenergy around them! But I'm calm. My runes cant do any harm to me and my companions. Exactly the opposite! They'll transmit the siphoned energy to me!
After a few minutes of examination, I extend Stekkos's energiefield ,to be absolute protective against aerial attacks. When its ready,I build a throne for myself.Meanwhile, my fateful pet returns,so I can demolish the tunnel,it made.,and I can seal the earth the not so long used Earth-Petrifier runes,I invented. When I'm ready, I sit on the throne.I deserved it after so much battle for MY HILL!
Dátum: 2010.03.01. 07:00:01
Look, Stekkos! I answered all the questions correctly with the help of google, but this game is not supposed to be a "google handler" competition.
Not every player has the sufficient knowledge for these questions. The mountains,the poets they can difficult, especially for those,who maybe left school years ago and gives a XXX for geography and even poetry of foreign countries(large percent of the humankind!).Or for those who are at younger age. So the problem is the existence of these kind of questions. Lets just say: NOT A COMMON KNOWLEDGE. (Maybe in your country it is, but not around the world!)
If everyíone starts to ask questions about their home,we can dig deeper and deeper into the browsers to get only 1 good answer! This server is international,I say let the questions standard be international also!
Or you can tell me who wrote the Hymn of the South African Republic(and of course when did this happened) , or how high is exactly the 2. highest peak in Russia? Of course all of these without a browser! I don't think so...
Oh,and what about the lights? You wrote that question? The ultraviolet is also a visible light for certain lifeforms, isn't it?
Dátum: 2010.02.28. 11:19:56
That is another game. The Doomlord has its own system, your idea might change it radically,which maybe not the greatest idea.
The releaser of the game is already working on a project,which includes the things you mentioned,but it takes time to finish it!(From the game Land Of Survivors,which was the forefather of the Doomlord's world in Hungary.) We saw some blueprints from it last year, hope its going to released soon...
But the Doomlord is still Doomlord. Not every idea is realizable in it!
Oldal: 12345678