Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Hazekiah

Oldal: 1
Dátum: 2016.06.29. 23:26:26
I'm afraid you probably won't see it anymore... if no one solve the problem before the next W4 starts I'll choose the honor medal only and forget this fast-server-competiton in the future... maybe it's the better-easier way, still don't know why planned to try the other way too (as a close combat warrior while I have a pretty mage on W1 with familiar and some good relics like scarab... she was born in another W4 but 2-3 years ago when anything works fine)
Dátum: 2016.06.29. 23:09:55
"(does not happen immediately, takes a few days, you will be informed in mail when completed):
An error has occured! Please retry later, or visit our support at support.beholder.hu."

No recieved email about that, that's the end of the text for me (too)...

W3 must be exist becasue anybody can see a small star in the duel window and that "peaceful" characers won't loose many SE if they lost. Also may find some characters in the toplist with xyz_W1 + xyz_W2 + xyz_W3 whom starts with the same name before the worlds merged. So still believe that the Doomlord-World contains 3 different parts but merged for the possibility to make interactions, because all the 3 worlds full with dead (inactive) players.. together they looks better with 38 thousand registered users.
Personally don't really care about that just want to keep my nice W4 character but seems like the supprt team spend a good holiday somewhere esle.
Dátum: 2016.06.28. 23:36:50
Can't transfer my W4 character to W3 (Holly Heat #32). Finished 3rd in level & 2nd in ability some days ago ... After select ENG3 and click on the button to do it the RESULT page change to white with black text and can read an error message on the last line. Also wrote to the support too. Have only a W1 character it can't be the problem.
Dátum: 2016.06.28. 23:35:51
(sent it 2 times and can't delete just modify, sorry)
Oldal: 1