Topic neve: Pet equipment
much likedLydonB
Végzetúr poronty
266 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Pet equipment
1. hozzászólás - 2010.12.29. 13:57:54
Pet equipment (AS)

I've been wondering; who exactly benefits from the pet equipment ?

Let's mention three types:

+Y xp/victory
+Y Defence
+Y attack/damage

In these scenarios or other possibilities; who receives the "extras" - pet, character or perhaps both?

Duels have recently been giving me similar xp to what hunts give; I find that strange - especially since my pets are equipped with the +xp/victory items.
A hozzászólást LydonB módosította 2010.12.29. 13:59:31-kor
Pontszám: 7.50
much likedquint
Végzetúr poronty
181 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Pet equipment
2. hozzászólás - 2010.12.29. 15:37:27
In one word: pets. The only exception is absorption, which increases your absorption. Any other bonus is received by the pet.

The XP from duels can be quite different from duel to duel, even attacking the same target repeatedly can result in different amounts of XP received depending on the number of times the target has been attacked in the last 3 hours.
Doomlord wiki: http://doomlord.wikidot.com

I need contribution to the list of adventures from anyone who's willing to share information with others. Please help me expand this list.
Pontszám: 6.17
much likedLydonB
Végzetúr poronty
266 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
3. hozzászólás - 2011.01.02. 13:51:50
Hmm, are you sure?

What about in the case of +5% SE? (Soulstealer paws)

I'm assuming that increases looted SE by 5% and it affects the player - so where's the line cut?
Pontszám: 6.50
much likedquint
Végzetúr poronty
181 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
4. hozzászólás - 2011.01.02. 15:30:00 (Válasz LydonB #3 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: LydonB - 2011.01.02. 13:51:50
Hmm, are you sure?

What about in the case of +5% SE? (Soulstealer paws)

I'm assuming that increases looted SE by 5% and it affects the player - so where's the line cut?

That is also an exception, of course, pets don't usually carry SE. That increases your looted SE. It also increases SE from DG battles in Hungarian worlds, but I'm not sure if that patch was applied to Doomlord too - I hope so.

I don't think there are any other exceptions. Anyway, pet equipment usually has effect on pets, the exceptions being attributes which do not apply to pets. (like absorption or SE)
Doomlord wiki: http://doomlord.wikidot.com

I need contribution to the list of adventures from anyone who's willing to share information with others. Please help me expand this list.
Pontszám: 5.40
Oldal: 1
HKK - Zén minikiegészítő: Zén Legendái: A sötétség gyermekeiRésföld - a HKK legújabb kiegészítője