Oldal: 1234
Szerző
Topic neve: champion ship?
everyone's favoriteEnbjork123Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
13 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: champion ship?
41. hozzászólás - 2012.07.30. 10:35:39 (Válasz Sbart #40 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Sbart - 2012.07.30. 08:50:14
So, will there be any normal Championship in August 2012? Or is the Championship on hold for holidays?

This interested me as well.
Pontszám: 5
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
42. hozzászólás - 2012.07.31. 09:22:54
Sorry for posting again, but how about that Championship?

Not having a Championship on time is weird, and does affect things like the Temple of Doom in a bad way. Bad, bad way.
very popularBartessica Slam
Végzetúr poronty
277 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
43. hozzászólás - 2012.07.31. 10:36:09 (Válasz Sbart #42 hozzászólására.)
... not to speak about some of our clan-members who halted in the Hucksterevent, just to avoid the promotion before this delayed champs... .
(I'm sure, this is not only a matter in our clan )
E.
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
44. hozzászólás - 2012.07.31. 15:04:43 (Válasz Bartessica Slam #43 hozzászólására.)
I'm sorry it seems the automated cron posting the championship failed somehow. Tomorrow morning we will post the championship.
Also I will make sure we debug why it fails sometimes, and will manually check for the coming weeks if it is posted or not.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Végzetúr poronty
277 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
45. hozzászólás - 2012.08.01. 10:27:39 (Válasz Miklos #44 hozzászólására.)
Hi Miklos,

rofl "morning" is over ... , it seems the "manually" fails too .... (hahahah... sorry; I couldn't stay low here)
E.
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
46. hozzászólás - 2012.08.01. 10:28:42 (Válasz Bartessica Slam #45 hozzászólására.)
Championship is open World 2, is it not working on other worlds?
Végzetúr poronty
277 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
47. hozzászólás - 2012.08.01. 10:33:01 (Válasz Sbart #46 hozzászólására.)
Aha !

I see what happened... meanwhile it's open indeed (I've checked under "Championships") ; without any warning (=highlight) or so ... .
Ok, I'll send a message to our members to warn them.
E.

(thx Sbart)
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
48. hozzászólás - 2012.08.02. 08:37:36 (Válasz Bartessica Slam #47 hozzászólására.)
It is posted for 5th of August, and the red warning message appears only 2 days before the championship. But yes I see no message either, I tell the programmer.
much likedStiskaFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
86 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
49. hozzászólás - 2012.08.02. 13:20:49
whats going on? i got Lady Alvariel's medallion 3 days before champ???
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
50. hozzászólás - 2012.08.02. 14:45:19 (Válasz Stiska #49 hozzászólására.)
as Stiksa notes, why are Lady Alvariel's results out three days before the championship?
much likedStiskaFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
86 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
51. hozzászólás - 2012.08.16. 08:49:25
On w1 chamionship which was held at 16.08.2012 i lost against guy who doesnt exist .
How the hell is that possible?

The winner of your category on the championship of the day August 16. 2012: Rabi Vastitán

and when i click on him

There is no such character!

Thing is that there is noone close by me in abis and skills and still i lost against ghost

Is this something new or?
much likedStiskaFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
86 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
52. hozzászólás - 2012.08.16. 09:47:57
Its becoming even more funny cause this guy has everything same as me. Pets, lvl of pets, items, focus crystals, and epic/dg items, same medals

I lost battle against my self
much likedStiskaFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
86 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
53. hozzászólás - 2012.08.16. 11:21:05
even pets name are same as mine. I just dont know why his name is not same as mine so it would be stiska you lost battle against your self (stiska)
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
54. hozzászólás - 2012.08.16. 11:59:08
Championship is divided into categories based on level. Each category needs a minimum number participants, which is 4. If there are less than 4 in that category, the program adds NPCs which are clones of pariticpants from this or the previous category, much like Crystal Horde members.
much likedStiskaFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
86 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
55. hozzászólás - 2012.08.16. 13:57:25
well i can uderstand that you dont have enough players but it is stupid to create clone of my self to fight against me. In my category there is 20-30 players (inactive or nor not) why didnt you create clone of some of them that i fight against them? You exactly know who enter in tournament so you just create clone of those who didnt, its much more logical. In other words I am creating fighter and using some tactic to make my self better and to win many medals but tell me please which tactic should i use to beat my self? Will i fight against my self next champ as well? If that is so what is purpose for me to play this game? Miklos there is no any logic in this.
Végzetúr poronty
277 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
56. hozzászólás - 2012.08.16. 15:45:44 (Válasz Miklos #54 hozzászólására.)
Hi Miklos,

thanks for your information. Interesting indeed.

At the end it does seem quit strange that :
a. You might have to face yourself into a battle
b. You might lose from yourself in a battle... for sure when it's a "red-medal", one could foresee that the "original player" should be superior; where as in a "blue-medal", it might happen that the luck/bad-luck counts (whatever your personal luck might be) ... .

Ok; let us look into a kind of "Crystal-horde" situation; standard Crystals are weaker but do have a huge constitution... now; when facing such an opponent during a red-medal championship... wouldn't that be a "lost case" in advance?

E.
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
57. hozzászólás - 2012.08.17. 12:02:41
The alghorytm tries to create a clone from the previous, lower category. If it can't do that, only then he chooses one from your category. And let's say you are 3 in your category, there is only 1:3 chance that the clone will be you, 2:3 it will be one of your opponents who you were preparing against. So I have to say, you have been only unlucky.
much likedStiskaFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
86 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
58. hozzászólás - 2012.08.17. 12:20:00
nah, thats is not clever. you suppose to stimulate players to play this game. fighting your self is the worst thing i have ever seen. algoritm should search for clone on other ways not this way and really i dont wanna fight my self anymore.
much likedStiskaFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
86 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
59. hozzászólás - 2012.09.02. 08:42:15
whats going on with Lady Alvariel latelly' Last champ it was 3 days before now i saw that some of skills which i created didnt count so what is going on here?
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
60. hozzászólás - 2012.09.02. 16:26:06 (Válasz Stiska #59 hozzászólására.)
Hi,
The Lady alveriel's contest has ended and been reset today a few hours ago, now the new competition is on, prolly you created your skills in the previous period.
Oldal: 1234
HKK - Zén minikiegészítő: Zén Legendái: A sötétség gyermekeiRésföld - a HKK legújabb kiegészítője