Felhasználónév: Jelszó:
Oldal: 1
Szerző
Topic neve: If you can't login to the game or the forum...
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
If you can't login to the game or the forum...
1. hozzászólás - 2009.07.15. 21:19:08
It is most frustrating if someone has a username and a password and is still unable to log in the game or forums (thus cannot ask for assistance). Here you can find some possible solutions.

If you registered for the game, you received an e-mail with an activation link. If you didn’t receive the e-mail, you might have mistyped your e-mail address or possibly, your mailer program mistook the message for a spam. So first, check your spam folder. Then you can try modifying your registration, correcting your e-mail address and ask for a new activation message. If you are unable to proceed, get in touch with us (Help button) and if all else fail we will activate your character manually.

If you have activated your registration but you still cannot log in:

1. When entering your password check the CAPS LOCK button.
2. Many browsers have an auto-complete function. which might have provided an incorrect password if you use the same username elsewhere. Try deleting and retyping your password.
3. Check the date and the time in your system settings. Allow cookies in the browser.
4. If all else fails, use the Forgotten password link. You will get a new password to your e-mail address. Try logging in with that.
5. If it doesn’t help either, write an e-mail to info{kukk}doomlord{ponty}net, tell us what operating system and browser you are using and we will try to sort out the problem for you.
A hozzászólást Miklos módosította 2009.07.16. 10:02:57-kor
Pontszám: 5
averageJudgeraye
Végzetúr poronty
2 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: If you can't login to the game or the forum...
2. hozzászólás - 2010.03.02. 07:54:28 (Válasz Miklos #1 hozzászólására.)
i still cannot log on, it says ive not verified registration. but i never get a letter an
when i click on the click here part another page opens that screams at me to confirm my email address. well i have tried both at this one (judgeraye@aol.com and at Magrurry@aol.com
i have deleted all messages new and spam, then requested a resend, the letters never came and now when i try to get a resend the button i click just pages me to a white screen with Confirm your email address! at the top. infuriating. what the heck are you clowns protecting in there? Government secrets!!!! NOBODY is trying to hack Doomlord so i doubt if the security needs be so stringent
averageJudgeraye
Végzetúr poronty
2 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
3. hozzászólás - 2010.03.02. 07:59:05 (Válasz Miklos #1 hozzászólására.)
and another thing, NOW when i try to go to the registration page and try to modify my email address, it says "you can only do that if you are Unregistered" meaning im already registered?
why then do i get this message when i try to sign in?
Dear Player!

You did not confirm your email address yet. We sent you a letter to your email adress, magrurry@aol.com, when you created your character. The letter had a confirmation link in it, we kindly ask you to click on it. If you did not get the letter, we can send it to you again if you click here. If you don't get it, check your spam box, and also check again if you gave the correct email. If the email address is wrong or not working, you can change it to a working one under Settings.
Please note that a confirmed email address is necessary to continue playing.
averageSirwoodFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
1 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
4. hozzászólás - 2010.10.31. 01:01:04
hi
A hozzászólást Sirwood módosította 2010.10.31. 02:18:47-kor
irritatingMaintzununFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
21 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
5. hozzászólás - 2010.10.31. 01:06:20
dude, it's server maintenance, it's written twice on the login page should be back up n running soon
averageauntiggy
Végzetúr poronty
22 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
6. hozzászólás - 2010.11.02. 17:30:40
All day yesterday when I would try to get on I kept getting the message: couldn't find server. Yesterday wasn't the day for maintenance and if I'm wrong on that it certainly wasn't for just an hour. This happened from morning to night - like past midnight my time. I'm in Florida, USA. I tried to get into forum to post problem and couldn't get here either. When we have a problem such as this, where can we go to get help? Does the email address above actually work?
A hozzászólást auntiggy módosította 2010.11.02. 17:31:47-kor
much likedDancerFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
200 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
7. hozzászólás - 2013.01.14. 12:37:12
Idézet: Dontjoice - 2013.01.14. 10:01:27
Really good, you put it so well, and support you.

]

This is what the post looks like with out spam.
averageShadowchronixFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
34 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
8. hozzászólás - 2013.08.05. 10:13:46
WTH is this: Adatbázis hiba!

after i used a hunter's loot this is the message that comes up and i cant play the game...
world 1 Uchiha Obito
world 2 Pein_W2
world 3 Orochimaru
very popularFurlozza
Végzetúr poronty
121 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
9. hozzászólás - 2016.01.08. 16:42:29
Am in the process of moving and have tried to log in via phone, to no avail. I can't even log in with my laptop. Yet both laptop and phone are using the same name and password as I use (and used to log in just now) on my desktop.

I allow cookies in all cases (and delete PITA ones weekly) and yet I still can't get in via phone or laptop. Oh and twelve moths ago, I was able to log in via the laptop as it has the same password saved and no, I haven't added it manually.

Any suggestions would be greatfully received, as would like to participate in Hucksters again (love the discount LOL)
The ONLY Wombat on W3
Pontszám: 9.67
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
10. hozzászólás - 2016.01.09. 17:57:06 (Válasz Furlozza #9 hozzászólására.)
Are you logging in to the correct world?

I know there is only one world at the moment, but you still have to change the World to the world the character was created on.
Pontszám: 8.41
Oldal: 1
HKK - Zén minikiegészítő: Zén Legendái: A sötétség gyermekeiRésföld - a HKK legújabb kiegészítője