Topic neve: Clan Quests
very popularBartessica Slam
Végzetúr poronty
277 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Clan Quests
1. hozzászólás - 2012.02.03. 15:09:57
Hi,

Could you give a little information please?
As half of our clan is not (yet) level60, it seems (at first sight) not a good investment to build "castle" (to level 25), specialy not for those who are < level60…
For sure I would like to motivate the <60 level members by telling them about the added value, coming from the "clan-quests".

Any possible way to tease our curiosity?

Regards,
“The Sales department of Clan-Azure (W3)”
E.
A hozzászólást Bartessica Slam módosította 2012.02.03. 15:14:10-kor
Pontszám: 8.33
very popularMatdavFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
73 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Clan Quests
2. hozzászólás - 2012.02.03. 15:23:09 (Válasz Bartessica Slam #1 hozzászólására.)
Even if they cannot benefit from the castle's ability, they surely will benefit from the clan quests, which gives them extra SE (and Crystal points + AA points for higher level players).

The clan quest system is like this: There are 10 different kind of quests, and the clan has to solve all of them (the order doesn't matter). If you finished all of the active clan members will get reward, which depends on their level, and how much they levelled up during the quests. After that you can repeat the same 10 quests again.
W1 - Spellcaster - (inactive)
W2 - Jonny Fairplay
W4 - Architect

Hungarian V1 - Matko - (inactive)
Pontszám: 5
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
3. hozzászólás - 2012.02.07. 17:27:56
Question regarding the Clan quests:

This text appears at the bottom of the Clan quest page:
"To get the base reward, out of the 1 level XP you still need to collect 40721 XP
To get the double reward, out of the 2 level XP you still need to collect 81634 XP.
To get the triple reward, out of the 3 level XP you still need to collect 122547 XP."

I think this has something to do with that you get a bigger reward if you gain more levels while doing the Clan quests. But...
1. That translation looks like it was done in 5s with Google translator. Grammatically it makes about 0 sense. Could it please be cleaned up?
2. Where does the number of XP come from? The first one is definetly not how many XP I need to gain another level (and it is not even how much i would need to level up if my XP was 0).
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
4. hozzászólás - 2012.02.07. 22:13:42
Also,
Including the reward at the end wouldn't hurt.

Cruel.
averageTrackur
Végzetúr poronty
177 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
5. hozzászólás - 2012.02.08. 19:27:15
it works out to be a full levels worth of XP for each individual. so everyone else see's that XP differently and if you go attack someone or hunt it will be lower next time you look at it. It's probably so a player doesn't sit around doing nothing and get whatever "totally awesome" reward at the end. Probably for balance reasons or just to slow down the rate that Clans complete the 10 quests.
averageTrackur
Végzetúr poronty
177 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
6. hozzászólás - 2012.02.11. 01:35:15
We recieved an aplication from a new recruit who will never in the next 3 years be able to fill the soulwell. Will he still count as Member X (whatever) for the clan quests even if he/she hasnt filled the soulwell yet? if so I think that is something that should be changed for many reasons. one of which is that he cannot manaconstruct.
very popularBartessica Slam
Végzetúr poronty
277 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
7. hozzászólás - 2012.02.11. 08:10:22
Hi,

one of our members is asking/proposing this wonderfull idea:

"Do you know if they plan to add a column "achieved quests" (or something like that) in the highscores? It would be nice to add a little competition with the other clans! "

Any input in this regard by our designers?

Thanks,
E.
Pontszám: 7.50
much likedBabeTheOxFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
125 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
8. hozzászólás - 2012.02.12. 15:28:42
One of the quests is to collect ducats......when do the half year auction tickets go away?
very populardeadstar
Végzetúr poronty
73 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
9. hozzászólás - 2012.02.12. 16:40:40
Advance your level ... times! (only full members count)

I guess full members are those who filled the soul-well. However, the number of levels to advance is given by the total number of players in the clan, but only full members can contribute to it. I think this is a non-sense. The number of levels to advance shoiuld be that of the full members.
This way new members are just a burden, and how to you think to attract new players when they represent just a problem for a clan?

Please consider to review this topic (I think it can apply to other quests as well, such as manacon).
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
10. hozzászólás - 2012.02.12. 16:42:26
We are doing the leveling up quest and, to our surprise, players who haven't filled up the soul well do not count.
Well, actually they count partially. They count when defining the goal, but not when achieving it. So my clan has 21 members, of which 2 haven't filled the soul well. And the goal is to level up 21 times, but only the other 19 players can contribute to the goal.

THIS IS WRONG!!!!!

Cruel.

Edit: deadstar beat me to it hehe. I will keep the post anyway and recommend all other 17 to come here and say something. THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!!
A hozzászólást Cruel01 módosította 2012.02.12. 16:44:01-kor
Pontszám: 7.50
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
11. hozzászólás - 2012.02.13. 12:56:44 (Válasz Cruel01 #10 hozzászólására.)
Someone who hasn't filled the soul well is not a full member. He/she doesn't get the clan bonuses so will not count at times of clan quests.
Doomlord forum moderator at your service.
very populardeadstar
Végzetúr poronty
73 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
12. hozzászólás - 2012.02.13. 13:09:11
The point is that he/she actually DOES contribute as long as the number of levels (manacons, etc....) needed for the quest is calculated. This is the point that has to be corrected.
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
13. hozzászólás - 2012.02.13. 22:05:15 (Válasz deadstar #12 hozzászólására.)
Alright I get it.
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
14. hozzászólás - 2012.02.13. 22:55:35 (Válasz Kethios #11 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Kethios - 2012.02.13. 12:56:44
Someone who hasn't filled the soul well is not a full member. He/she doesn't get the clan bonuses so will not count at times of clan quests.

Clan members = 21
Members who filled the soul well = 19
Number of levels for the quest = Clan members * 1 = 21
They can either count or not count. They can't just count to set the goal of 21.

Cruel.
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
15. hozzászólás - 2012.02.14. 10:13:35 (Válasz Cruel01 #14 hozzászólására.)
Okay.

The clan quest script accumulates the players that are "active" no matter if they filled up the soul well or not. If they are low level or didn't built enough they still count since they are playing so are active members of the clan.

If a player "has gone red" meaning he/she hasn't been online for more than two weeks the quest script does not count him/her in. Being red means inactivity.
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
16. hozzászólás - 2012.02.14. 13:30:42
What this means is that it is very difficult to join a Clan that has a level 25 Castle; Basically your Total Building must be such that you immediately become a "full member" of the Clan, otherwise the Clan will not take you in, since you will make the Clan quests more difficult, but not contribute anything to it.

This is bad for the game, since it introduces another barrier for new players to overcome (even if it is not ideal to join a large Clan when you start in this game, the reality (at least on World2) is that there are very few/no low level players. So if you want a Clan you have to join a larger, established Clan).

It would be better for the game if the goal for the Clan quests was calculated from the number of Clan members that are actually able to contribute towards that goal, i.e. only "full members".
Pontszám: 6
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
17. hozzászólás - 2012.02.14. 22:43:34
Kethios,
We understand the rules.
Our point is that the rules make no sense!
Counting players as active but not allowing those players to be part of the action is illogical.

Unless the goal is to create a new barrier to new entrants in the game, who will not be accepted in any clan. If the objective is to stop players from joining the game, then it is a good rule.

Cruel.
averageTrackur
Végzetúr poronty
177 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
18. hozzászólás - 2012.02.15. 00:11:34
They should be able to count as a member when they contribute by for example gaining a level. We would take a low level guy just for the fact that he/she will gain 4 levels in a coupel days. but they shouldnt count toward the total clan count of members until they fill the well. I understand that you can cheat by making a guy to gain 10 levels but that;s basically the only quest since others require higher level abilities.
But that woudl make us want low level guys instead of just another reason to say no. and we have enough of those unfortunatly
much likedBabeTheOxFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
125 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
19. hozzászólás - 2012.02.15. 02:48:15
are there any glitches on the manaconstruction quest??? we had a member manaconstruct and it did not register...do they have to have maximum manaconstruct?? it was at 55 manaconstruct when done
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
20. hozzászólás - 2012.02.15. 07:17:20 (Válasz Cruel01 #17 hozzászólására.)
They will not count because this is a kind of defense against exploit.

If they would count, you could just invite lvl 1 players and hop some levels with them.
Oldal: 12
Dobókocka - a sokoldalú kiegészítőAz Idő Kereke tovább forog! Megjelent a befejező trilógia utolsó része!