Szerző
Topic neve: Auction House Problem
very popularFurlozza
Végzetúr poronty
121 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Auction House Problem
1. hozzászólás - 2012.06.28. 01:54:22
The current Half year Auction ticket doubles the price paid for DG rings and Necklaces whereas the prior one placed the price of EB rings and necklaces at 10 Ducats along with the 2 ducats for DG rings and necklaces.

This would imply that the normal sale price of EB rings and necklaces was 5 ducats.

Since the old half year auction house ticket has lapsed, the price I have been getting for EB rings and necklaces has been dropping with each sale and currently sits at 3 ducats for the next item sold.

Would someone please advise me what is going on with my character:

Name: Furlozza
World: W3 (English)

As a footnote, I have spoken to others within my clan and they still have a price of 10 ducats for their EB items....... ummmm ya wha?
The ONLY Wombat on W3
Pontszám: 5
very popularMatdavFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
73 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Auction House Problem
2. hozzászólás - 2012.06.28. 04:46:44 (Válasz Furlozza #1 hozzászólására.)
After you sold 10 of them their value decrease. If you sold 10 of them, then for the next one you will only get 9, for the following one 8 ... etc. till it reaches 1. This rule was introduced so the high level players wont farm duacts from fresh clans. 3-3,5 M raw SE is enough to build a brand new clan up to epic killing, and slaying the first 50-100 monster is also easy for a high level player.
W1 - Spellcaster - (inactive)
W2 - Jonny Fairplay
W4 - Architect

Hungarian V1 - Matko - (inactive)
very popularFurlozza
Végzetúr poronty
121 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
3. hozzászólás - 2012.06.28. 17:22:45
Can understand the ruling...... but if that is the case then it discriminates against those who are not horders... esp now that the ToD has that 'Get 60 Ducats' mini quest

But to knock it back to 1..... to be blunt, that is bloody ludicrous. Hope them what makes the rules has a rethink.

EDIT: And what about the Clan Quest that requires the gaining of x ducats?

(I know, you can spend SE or APs, but surely that diminishes their role in the game?
A hozzászólást Furlozza módosította 2012.06.28. 17:25:28-kor
The ONLY Wombat on W3
very populardigitalisFérfi
Végzetúr tehetség
182 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
4. hozzászólás - 2012.11.13. 20:02:23
When I have purchaced an item either through the auction or via 'relics' and the same item comes up again in auction I cannot bid for it...
this also applies to reuseable focus crystals. But why does it not apply to pet equipment? I keep being outbid for 'brutal claws by a player who already has a pet equipped with this item
everyone's favoriteDennaFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
24 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
5. hozzászólás - 2013.01.02. 12:52:37 (Válasz digitalis #4 hozzászólására.)
WORLD 3
Again the same problem at the auction house....
No auctions end or not renewed auction

please solve this problem because it is repeated
very popularBartessica Slam
Végzetúr poronty
277 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
6. hozzászólás - 2013.01.08. 07:21:32 (Válasz Denna #5 hozzászólására.)
... Auction; still not working upon W3...

Regards,
E.
very popularBartessica Slam
Végzetúr poronty
277 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Auction House Problem (translation)
7. hozzászólás - 2013.01.20. 11:57:58
Hi,

subject: Type: focus crystal (refundable)

Question: What does DL intend to say with "refundable"? (I thought it was "reusable"; but than I suspect DL try to explain a difference here; no?)

Thx for explaining to the "non-English native speaking ppl"

Regards,
E.
much likedTheLion
Végzetúr poronty
123 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
8. hozzászólás - 2013.03.24. 15:05:05 (Válasz Bartessica Slam #7 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Bartessica Slam - 2013.01.20. 11:57:58
Hi,

subject: Type: focus crystal (refundable)

Question: What does DL intend to say with "refundable"? (I thought it was "reusable"; but than I suspect DL try to explain a difference here; no?)

Thx for explaining to the "non-English native speaking ppl"

Regards,
E.

I'm an English speaker and I also want to know the difference - is it as stated that you will receive gold ducats as a refund when you release or squeeze the pet? The focus crystals say reusable and I thought the pet equipment I bought a while back also used the word reusable, but the item for auction today has refundable. So is pet equipment not reusable? I also do not see a "delete" or similar button for pet equipment so I was going on the assumption that when the pet is released or squeezed that is when you will either have the item returned to inventory or receive a "refund" on the item.

Edit: I received an answer by using the "Help" button. It sounds like once you squeeze a pet with this equipment, you get the equipment back and can reuse it. You cannot sell it and receive gold ducats.
A hozzászólást TheLion módosította 2013.03.25. 16:26:10-kor
everyone's favoriteTrunth
Végzetúr poronty
9 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
9. hozzászólás - 2015.08.11. 13:50:04 (Válasz TheLion #8 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: TheLion - 2013.03.24. 15:05:05

Edit: I received an answer by using the "Help" button. It sounds like once you squeeze a pet with this equipment, you get the equipment back and can reuse it. You cannot sell it and receive gold ducats.

What about focus crystals labelled "refundable"? Do you have to sell the piece of equipment back to the huckster to receive the focus crystal back?

And to be clear, is there a difference between "reusable" and "refundable"? What is it, if there is?
Pontszám: 10
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
10. hozzászólás - 2015.08.11. 19:45:53 (Válasz Trunth #9 hozzászólására.)
I don't think there is a difference. I didn't know refundable items existed... In order to get the reusable item back, simply hit delete from the current equipment and it will return to your inventory.

Cruel.
Pontszám: 8.42
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
11. hozzászólás - 2015.08.12. 00:14:44 (Válasz Trunth #9 hozzászólására.)
you can't sell your item to get your ducats and/or ancient stones back, but the item will appear in your inventory after it's deleted so that you can re-use it.
Pontszám: 7.77
everyone's favoriteTrunth
Végzetúr poronty
9 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
12. hozzászólás - 2015.08.13. 00:54:47
^^ Thank you Cruel01 and manunkind!

For everyone else reading, the answer is: "refundable" = "reusable".

In both cases, the item is returned to your inventory when a) the pet it was equipped to is squeezed or released, or b) it is removed ("deleted") from the gear it was attached to.

Now let's get this forum thread back on topic, Auction House problems:
Pontszám: 10
Oldal: 1
Dobókocka - a sokoldalú kiegészítőRésföld - a HKK legújabb kiegészítője