Szerző
Topic neve: Squeeze question.
popularKalannFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
139 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Squeeze question.
1. hozzászólás - 2012.06.30. 03:47:52
I have the comfort functions activated and Soul squeezing 60.

Will the "auto-squeeze" still work if I have the maximum captured creatures, or do I need a free slot ?
W1 - Kalann
W2 - Azanael
W3 - Haakon
Pontszám: 5
very popularMatdavFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
73 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Squeeze question.
2. hozzászólás - 2012.06.30. 07:41:21 (Válasz Kalann #1 hozzászólására.)
You need a free slot.
W1 - Spellcaster - (inactive)
W2 - Jonny Fairplay
W4 - Architect

Hungarian V1 - Matko - (inactive)
popularKalannFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
139 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
3. hozzászólás - 2012.06.30. 16:05:04
Thx
W1 - Kalann
W2 - Azanael
W3 - Haakon
very popularJohannes Buckbeak
Végzetúr poronty
105 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
4. hozzászólás - 2012.07.01. 00:05:43
I'm not even sure I know how to activate the "comfort functions". Where would I find them? I have had a trawl through the more obvious places but I don't think I have found them - not under that name anyway
very popularMatdavFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
73 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
5. hozzászólás - 2012.07.01. 06:10:42 (Válasz Johannes Buckbeak #4 hozzászólására.)
It's under Misc/Acceleration.
W1 - Spellcaster - (inactive)
W2 - Jonny Fairplay
W4 - Architect

Hungarian V1 - Matko - (inactive)
very popularJohannes Buckbeak
Végzetúr poronty
105 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
6. hozzászólás - 2012.07.01. 09:59:35
Brilliant - there it is! And some useful things there. So why do they hide it away under "Acceleration"? This ought to be under Settings, or Premium. I have to say this isn't surprising though, the structure of the various "menus" in this game is very poor. I bet there are other things hidden away somewhere that I still don't know about, after more than two years playing
very popularBartessica Slam
Végzetúr poronty
277 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
7. hozzászólás - 2012.08.21. 21:47:09
Hi,

W3:
Topic: Restore squeezed/released pet

Situation:
When activating this option; it is not the last pet; but the very first pet what pops-up.

Question:
Could you please or change the text or fix the bug?

Thanks,
E.
everyone's favoriteStorm Firebane
Végzetúr poronty
51 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
8. hozzászólás - 2012.08.21. 23:52:34
mm.. additionl questions to this then, while we are at it,

lets assume i want to make lots of essenses, and as such oblivion out my squeezing to lvl 1, squeeze my lvl 149 pet with a granulation (ok, ok, i will go for 160 first then, another essense after all) restore the pet (hence squeezing lvl 1, no use in paying double SE for lots of SE) and squeeze again and again, will it keep its equipment? or will i need to buy a new granulation each time? Wil this work anyway? or is squeezing for essenses the same as squeezing for a quest?
very popularBartessica Slam
Végzetúr poronty
277 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
9. hozzászólás - 2012.08.22. 08:15:35 (Válasz Storm Firebane #8 hozzászólására.)
Hi SF,

as far as I can answer:
My old pet (Goblin fighter) of level (I don't know exactly) 77 + his old equipment was recovered; not my last one of level 26... (!)
I did indeed change it into a special granulate before squeezing (again)... with result of getting SE and a(some) essence(s).

Anyway; in regard of "again and again"; I have to say that no other pets could be recovered out of it; so now the option simply cannot be activated any more ....

E.
everyone's favoriteStorm Firebane
Végzetúr poronty
51 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
10. hozzászólás - 2012.08.22. 19:42:55
drat, so storing my 4 pets by squeezing them, taking on 12 new ones and go to the catacombs and kennel them to oblivion wont be an option either
much likedDancerFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
200 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
11. hozzászólás - 2013.03.14. 11:10:39
How can i Have full squeezing skill, +2 squeezing from medals. Yet spend 21300 training a pet, only to receive 18700 when squeezed at lvl21?
very popularFurlozza
Végzetúr poronty
121 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
12. hozzászólás - 2013.03.14. 13:22:56
Good question......

Methinks it has something to do with the variable factor that happens when you normally hunt a beastie. Also I have noticed on a few occasions that high HP increases the chance of getting a larger squeeze result. It may also have something to do with the fact that we capture a 'normal' pet, but it may actually be a lesser or tiny variant.

As you may have guessed by now, I am guessing...... but it all comes back to random factors built into the game... which is why a lvl20 pet gave me over 35K SE once (in last month), without using the Temple Crystal Anomaly.
The ONLY Wombat on W3
Oldal: 1
HKK - Zén minikiegészítő: Zén Legendái: A sötétség gyermekeiAz Idő Kereke tovább forog! Megjelent a befejező trilógia utolsó része!