Szerző
Topic neve: dimension gate ans souldraining
everyone's favoriteStorm Firebane
Végzetúr poronty
51 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
dimension gate ans souldraining
1. hozzászólás - 2012.07.16. 21:12:26
why do some dimension gate monsters have only limited Se to souldrain and others have a lot more?

I have had DG fights where i stop draining SE after melee round 3, and others i continue till the last round to drain in full.

EG some i can drain up to 5k SE or more, and others it stops after about 1k or so, is this a bug or intentional?
Pontszám: 5
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: dimension gate ans souldraining
2. hozzászólás - 2012.07.16. 22:10:31 (Válasz Storm Firebane #1 hozzászólására.)
Drain soul - You drain in ratio of the melee damage you deal (But no more in total than 1/5 of the SE you have at the start of the combat)

That is the description of Soul-drain that you get if you hover over the little ? in the "Bonuses" section of your character sheet. Emphasis on the part in parenthesis! If you have high Soul-drain and deal a lot of damage, it is very possible to quickly exceed this amount unless you made sure that you had enough SE when you started the battle.

Does that help?
everyone's favoriteStorm Firebane
Végzetúr poronty
51 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
3. hozzászólás - 2012.07.16. 22:20:25
the 1/5 part could explain it, in general i am keeping tons of Se on me, so this does not apply, but i am using up a lot lately, could explain it indeed. will keep my basicreserve a bit higher frm now on then and see if it happens again with 500k SE on me
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
4. hozzászólás - 2012.07.17. 15:28:54
Yes this is definitely the case, thank you for helping with the reply, Sbart. Before you do dimension gate, you should have minimum of 20k LE on you so you get the full effect.
averagediabolik_023Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
13 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
5. hozzászólás - 2013.02.17. 10:08:30
i have the Half-year auction ticket but in the aucion house i still get 1GD for items
averageborecdanFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
78 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
6. hozzászólás - 2013.02.17. 13:43:13 (Válasz diabolik_023 #5 hozzászólására.)
Diabolik, the Half-year Auction ticket applies ONLY to rings and necklaces that you win in the DG fights. All the focus crystals you get are sold still just for 1 ducat!! Different rules apply also to EPIC rings and necklaces, they are not the same as DG items. Hope it helps.
Wicked - W2 - diamond
Pontszám: 7.50
Oldal: 1
HKK - Zén minikiegészítő: Zén Legendái: A sötétség gyermekeiAz Idő Kereke tovább forog! Megjelent a befejező trilógia utolsó része!