Szerző
Topic neve: Level 60 world 4 in August
popularRandomNő
Végzetúr poronty
102 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Level 60 world 4 in August
1. hozzászólás - 2012.08.01. 13:09:02
We start a level 60 world 4 in August. The character you create here, you will be able to transfer to other worlds when world 4 ends.

Each player starts at level 60, with 25 million SE, which he will use automatically to learn level 60 learning, level 40 ultraspecialization and level 50 transplantation skills, and can use up the remaining SE freely on abilities, skills, items and decreasing infection. You can use Specialization. You can buy and use ancient stones already when generating the character. You have to spend all SE but 10,000, until you didn't do that, you will stay in a virtual catacomb.

Rules which differ from other worlds:

There is no mentor at the beginning.
All players start with 3 epic treasure chests
The quests "Write a quiz question, use the skill oblivion and gain X levels" will be immediately completed.
There is no oblivion skill
There is no Crystal Horde.
The Auction House is available right from the start, but you can start bidding only 2 weeks after the start.
If a character leaves a clan in short time (even via deleting), the clan will get a destructive strike in ratio to his/her building, so the clan members must compensate the work done by the leaving member. If he leaves in 1 day, 100% of his building, if in 2 days, 95% etc. If he leaves 20 or more days after joining, there are no consequences.

We will reward the top 3 players in the following categories:

Highest level (xp)
Highest ability total
Highest skill total
Greatest SE difference
Most damage dealt (only when you attack)
Most quests completed
Most adventures completed
Most correct quiz answer (quiz admins can't compete in this category)
Highest level pet

There is no reward for clans, only for individuals. In each category the top 3 gets a medal of glory, which increases SE received for hunts. If you win in several categories, you will still get only 1 medal.

Additional reward: After the competition is over, the top 3 of each category may opt to transfer his/her character to one of the first 3 worls, if he/she does not already have a character on that world. They also have the option to not transfer the character, only the medal of glory to a character on other world which was registered with the same email address as this. Before transferring the character, each items which can be sold for ancient stones (potions, unused focus crystals, pet equipment) will be sold automatically.
When the world is over, players can transfer their remaining ancient stones to a character on other world which was registered with the same email address as this, or can transfer it to the next world 4 (just make sure you register with the same email address). Because you received 2.5x more ancient stones on the fast world, when you transfer them to a normal world, they will be divided with the same amount.

Any player who did not rank in the top 3 can choose to tranfer his character too, at the cost of 500 ancient stones (the 500 is before it gets divided by 2.5).

You can acquire addition epic chests if you buy ancient stones no later than in 2 weeks after the W4 has started. This bonus applies only to World 4, and only to the first purchase!
875 or more ancient stones: 2 epic treasure chests.
250 ancient stones: 1 epic treasure chest.
A hozzászólást Random módosította 2012.08.01. 13:20:23-kor
Pontszám: 5
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Level 60 world 4 in August
2. hozzászólás - 2012.08.02. 02:12:07 (Válasz Random #1 hozzászólására.)
Couple questions/comments:
- When does it end? 50 Epics also?
- Why are you forcing ppl to have ultraspec and transp maxed without MB?!
- 500 AS stones for the transfer is too high. This could be a great opportunity to increase the number of active players but, at this price, I am afraid it won't happen.

Cruel.
A hozzászólást Cruel01 módosította 2012.08.02. 02:12:56-kor
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
3. hozzászólás - 2012.08.02. 08:33:18 (Válasz Cruel01 #2 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Cruel01 - 2012.08.02. 02:12:07
When does it end? 50 Epics also?Cruel.

It lasts for 2 months.

Why are you forcing ppl to have ultraspec and transp maxed without MB?!

I don't understand this question. What is MB? Forcing? Would you like to improve all your abilities and skills for double cost? When you build your character, these are the skills you max out first. This is only a comfort function, saves you some click, and saves less experienced players to make the most fatal mistake.

500 AS stones for the transfer is too high.

Read more carefully. The 500 AS is at W4 currency. It is actually only 200 AS. Please also note that the top 3 of each category transfers for free! Play well and you don't have to spend anything. For the rest, well, if you start playing and developing a character from level 1, and want to make such a powerful character you can build this way (25M SE at lvl 60 is hellish lot) then you would spend a LOT more. So it is actually hilarously cheap
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
4. hozzászólás - 2012.08.02. 10:51:46 (Válasz Miklos #3 hozzászólására.)
]Why are you forcing ppl to have ultraspec and transp maxed without MB?!

"I don't understand this question. What is MB? Forcing? Would you like to improve all your abilities and skills for double cost? When you build your character, these are the skills you max out first. This is only a comfort function, saves you some click, and saves less experienced players to make the most fatal mistake."

Cruel means that many players have Ultra-spec and transplantation at 1/2-max and then use mind-boost (MB) to get it to max when increasing Abilities and skills respectively. By "forcing" people to get max in those skills they gain a "disadvantage" in that all other skills become more expensive. Minor point really, and to me it looks like an ok way to make sure new players do not get totally screwed over.
A hozzászólást Sbart módosította 2012.08.02. 10:53:11-kor
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
5. hozzászólás - 2012.08.02. 11:12:51 (Válasz Sbart #4 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Sbart - 2012.08.02. 10:51:46

Cruel means that many players have Ultra-spec and transplantation at 1/2-max and then use mind-boost (MB) to get it to max when increasing Abilities and skills respectively. By "forcing" people to get max in those skills they gain a "disadvantage" in that all other skills become more expensive. Minor point really, and to me it looks like an ok way to make sure new players do not get totally screwed over.

Actually, my main concern is the cost to train those extra 45 skill points. In early stages, this cost is very relevant. But I reckon newbies would need some support not to screw up here.

Idézet: Miklos - 2012.08.02. 10:51:46

Please also note that the top 3 of each category transfers for free

This will NEVER happen with a newbie. My point is that the new W4 could be a very good way to attract new players to the game, but the moment you create a 200AS fee for new entrants, this is not a great incentive.
The way it is currently designed, it will only be an opportunity for players to start in other worlds or "fix" their characters. Too little in my view.

Cruel.
likedDolp13
Végzetúr poronty
94 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
6. hozzászólás - 2012.08.02. 20:13:31
I am not complaining about the event at all. I just want to make 1 comment. 25 Million SE is not a "hellish" lot. That will go very quickly. I had more SE built into a clan by level 40 than this, and a pretty decent fighting character to boot, Echidna, on world 2. So with a level 60 character you will not have the Luck "bonus" that you would normally have to help with hunts and the sort. Not to mention all of the lost events rewards from the differnt worlds. I cannot see where I could build a level 60 transferable character to take over any of my characters on any of the worlds. Hopefully some people will be able to do this, so I think for experienced players this is a moot point.

I do have a couple of questions though about the start up:
Will these characters start at 20 stat points per ability? Will they also already have a set amount of luck as well?
What benefit will the treasure chests actually have? Those are usually used to get an item correlated to your current epic creature. Since I would assume clans will not start off with this building, I am trying to figure out the benefit.
Will clans start off with any buildings or will they be bare bones?
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
7. hozzászólás - 2012.08.03. 13:55:10
MB = mind boost, okay Yes you are right, you could have saved some SE this way, but you also would have to MB around a lot, a lot of extra clicks, with many chances to make mistakes.

About the 25 million, we spent a lot of time calculating these numbers, and already run several lvl 60 worlds with these stats, and players (very experienced ones!) were perfectly satisfied with it. It is true that with a lot of time invested, with a lot of experience and great play you can have more than 25M SE in your character by lvl 60. But 95% of the players will have much less. So this is a good opportunity for newbies to start off with a good character, without early mistakes.

Dolp13, when you have 40M SE built, that includes manaconstruction, and SE building counts with a decent multiplier compared to what you actually spent. So that 40M can be just a few million actual SE, certainly much less than 25

Yes, you start off with 20 stat points, and 0 luck as far as I know.
About the treasure chest, you join a clan, and in just a few days, you get epic monument up. Then you open the chest, get the two relics which give you specialization and transplantation bonus, and you improve abilities skills with the help of those from that point on.
Clans start off with zero building. But at level 60, building will go pretty fast.

Cruel, about the 200 AS transfer cost. You play for 2 months, and after that 2 months, you will be able to decide if your character is so good that it worth being transferred. So you don't have to decide about this right when you start. But there are plenty of categories, anyone who starts on this server and plays well will have a good chance for free transfer.
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
8. hozzászólás - 2012.08.03. 23:30:23
Miklós,
I am sure an experienced player, who wants to "fix" a character or start a new char in other worlds, can take advantage of the opportunity to win one of the individual categories and get the free transfer.
But you are missing my point. In my view, this W4 should be used to bring new players to the game. And those have absolutely no shot at winning an individual category. And most will not be encouraged to even try if they know they will have a 200AS "penalty" at the end to keep playing.
Most people don't start as paying players right away. It took me some weeks to get to know the game and start feeling it was worth buying the stones. I am pretty sure that if I'd known, from the start, I would be forced to pay to keep playing, I wouldn't have started. And that would have been a shame because, once I got to know the game, I really loved it.

Cruel.
likedDolp13
Végzetúr poronty
94 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
9. hozzászólás - 2012.08.18. 19:44:40
What and when will the next events be? I know the map event is upcoming and this world 4 event. I am just trying to plan out some things and would like to know some approximate times for these events.
much likedStiskaFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
86 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
10. hozzászólás - 2012.08.20. 14:40:54
I dont see some team work in this new w so idk if am gonna play it. It looks more individual w and squeezing w. Squeezing- means taking more money from our pockets for buying as. In begining everything coast less as and when you are lvl 60+ and buying gear which is lvl 80+ you are spending much more as. One more thing, what is with builders there? You forgot that lots of players chose to be builders. So actually when they start playing they are already d00med. no any kind of reward for them?
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
11. hozzászólás - 2012.08.20. 16:30:17
I think the preregistration will start next week, will try to give an exact date tomorrow.

Stiska: higher level equipment costs more because leveling is also slower. This ensures that the cost of the game remains constant. I don't understand your question about "builders". Players who do nothing else just build a clan building? I know there are a few such people but is pretty difficult to differentiate them from "drones" who are just run by others to help their "main character". So there is no separate reward for builders, sorry
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
12. hozzászólás - 2012.08.24. 11:39:11
I'm happy to inform you that the preregistration begins today!

The world itself will launch on next Thursday.
likeddark22Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
247 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
13. hozzászólás - 2012.08.26. 11:23:13
Might be a good way to make a comeback. afraid of me stiska?
likedDolp13
Végzetúr poronty
94 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
14. hozzászólás - 2012.08.30. 21:19:44
Hopefully we can get clans approved before the weekend. I understand it usuaully takes some time, but, if it gets by tomorrow, it will not be until Monday.
much likedIlyanna
Végzetúr poronty
52 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
15. hozzászólás - 2012.08.30. 22:15:37
I thought the only things that could and needed equiped in W4 were the equipment and the focus crystals. When I came out of catacombs my locket of the tireless along with the other things I recieved from buying stones and gifts given at the beginning of the game no longer show up. What happened?
I have one epic treasure chest and that is the only thing other than my equipment that is showing.
A hozzászólást Ilyanna módosította 2012.08.30. 22:20:51-kor
very popularFurlozza
Végzetúr poronty
121 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
16. hozzászólás - 2012.08.31. 05:27:20
Just applied my SE... and went to get stuck into whoever.... and am still in catacombs, but have WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAyyyyyyyyyy less than 100K SE on me now.... is there a cooling/warming up period? or did I misread something?

Edit one: Oh... didn't see the button.......... Fixed...

BUT AND IT IS A BLOODY BIG BUT: WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO MY GEAR< TREASURE CHESTS, 15 Hunts... pets healies I got when I bought the (stupidly) the 1600 AS (Again) birthday Special???????? PLEASE EXPLAIN AS THAT IS NOT EQUIPMENT!!!!!

yeah, one pissed wombat here!

Edit two: from my W4 events page:
Today, 06:44 You paid successfully 80 euros by PayPal, that means 4800 ancient stones. (As a bonus, you received the following items: 15 potions of happiness, 10 enchanted pet food, 10 monster cocktails, +10 locked chests, 50 luck coupons, 15 hunter's loots, 2 temple wands, 100 burnt-out ancient stones.) (You got 2 bonus epic treasure chests) (As a bonus, you received the following items: Shield of Doom, Locket of the tireless) Thank you!
BUT WHERE ARE THEY???? Treasure Chests have reappeared, but items noted prior to that have not and the other two iyems have also vanished..... and the reason is?
A hozzászólást Furlozza módosította 2012.08.31. 08:10:56-kor
The ONLY Wombat on W3
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
17. hozzászólás - 2012.08.31. 11:24:38
This is a mistake from our part.
W4 is running the code "you lose all uneqipped items" but meanwhile we added the birthday promotion which messes up with this.
We are checking the logs and giving back the birthday package to everyone who has lost it, we are very sorry for the inconvenience. We shall be done with it very soon, if you are still missing something please send us an email at info doomlord net or send me a private message, with your character ID and name.
likedDolp13
Végzetúr poronty
94 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
18. hozzászólás - 2012.09.01. 12:12:16 (Válasz Random #1 hozzászólására.)
A couple of questions:
1. On the description it said that we would get 3 treasure chests, but I only received 2. Was this a typo or did I miss one?
2. I had to claim both treasure chests at the same time, but I only wanted to do 1 now and then 1 after my first 10 entities. Is this something that can be fixed for later purposes?
Thanks for everything that you are doing to help Miklos and the speed at which you are helping with these problems.
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
19. hozzászólás - 2012.09.01. 13:45:10 (Válasz Dolp13 #18 hozzászólására.)
You welcome, I try to do my best!

Hi! I would swear that always only 2 chests were given out, but you are right, text says 3! I think it is a typo, original intention was to give 1 chest so you have a specialization item, and one so you can have an item which helps skill improvement. But I will look after this.

As long as I know, treasure chests can be claimed at any time after you defeated your first entity. You just click the chest, and then under entities, you can choose your reward. You clicked the chest once, and both disappeared? And you got 2 choices on the entity screen? If you like I can remove your item and give back the chest, just send me a pm with your character name and the item you want removed.
likedDolp13
Végzetúr poronty
94 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
20. hozzászólás - 2012.09.02. 18:41:22
On this world when you buy new equipment, your original equipment disappears when you equip it. This has happened to a few of my clanmates.
Oldal: 123
Dobókocka - a sokoldalú kiegészítőRésföld - a HKK legújabb kiegészítője